Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 12, 2016 7:37 pm
Lynda Leigh – Behind Bars Wank

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BLONDE, BIG TITS, JOI, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION

Locked behind bars in a police uniform. You have me right where you want me, i’ll do anything to get out. I’ll start by striping for you and give you a good look at my naked body. Next im going to start playing with myself and get my pussy dripping wet. Now I want you in here, up close so you can see how wet my pussy is.

Format: MP4
Size: 313 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:25
Audio: AAC 93.6 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/1b83270c27650ffd43c355b56b7c8e2f/Behind_Bars_Wank.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 12, 2016 2:50 pm
Mandy Flores - Taboo Mom and Son Love

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUMSHOTS, POV SEX, INSTRUCTIONAL, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: mandy, flores, MANDY FLORES, taboo, OLDER WOMAN, YOUNGER MAN, cumshots, pov, sex, instructioal, blowjobs, HD
INCLUDES:TABOO, OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, INSTRUCTIONAL

I get home from my job at the club late at night and my young son is home watching TV. I have noticed him looking at me, especially my legs before and Ive tried to explain it to him that its wrong. I guess he is a little old to be dressing in my work clothes all the time. mandy flores. I notice he has an erection and I begin to talk with him about it. My son and I are very close, his father left us when he was young. A Mommys boy that still sleeps with me at night.... He starts rubbing his cock through his pants as we are just talking and I notice that he cock has matured into his age, and after working the club all night and tired, Im allowing this moment to become a little too intimate. I know hes a virgin and has never had a girlfriend, his inexperience to women and sex is turning me on. I am now seducing my son... and well, seems as though my son is seducing me as well. He thinks hes just having fun with me, is mom is hot, his friends talk about me all the time..they call me a MILF. I use the opportunity to teach my son, really show him the ropes. Its about time he gets a girlfriend and enjoys his tee.nage years. After being with a experienced older woman, hell have the confidence he needs to satisfy these young girls, they will be crazy for him. Poor has no idea what to do. So I walk him through, by letting him undress me, touch and feel my sensitive areas.. Even though his cock is now rock hard, that foreplay for the girl is very important. I want him to be a passionate lover like I wish I had when I was a young girl. He is a natural at licking my pussy, makes me cum very fast, I am proud of him. Next, I show him what it would be like to get a blowjob. What he should do while getting his cock sucked. And most importantly what NOT to do. While teaching him his first blowjob, he looses control and cums all over my face! Poor ! The look on his face was priceless. Now son, unless she asks you to cum on her face or in her mouth, you shouldnt do that...but you are learning, so this is good. I want you to concentrate and keep your erection. The best males lovers can cum many times, you can do this... concentrate and keep it hard, you need to last to satisfy your mommy now. I now teach my son how to fuck. He is very good for his first time, we both cum together and he cums again in my pussy. Thats my boy! Im so proud of him.

Size: 723 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:23
Audio: AAC 192 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/b5967d30724a1019d09a5782bdc234c7/Taboo_Mom_and_Son_Love.part1.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 12, 2016 12:03 am
Janey Jones - Mommy's Wet Spot

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MOMMAS BOY
Related Categories: JOI, PUSSY SLAPPING, PANTY FETISH, PUSSY WORSHIP, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Keywords: janey jones, showassbb

You've been such a good boy, baby. Mommy strips down to her bra and white cotton panties and encourages you to jerk your penis and cum for Mommy before bedtime. When Mommy spreads her legs for you and pats her soft panties you can see a wet spot and it makes you feel extra tingly inside! Make yourself feel wonderful, little man, and have a huge emotional orgasm for Mommy! Lots of sweet baby talk and constant eye contact from your loving Mommy in this clip!

Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:08:39
Audio: AAC 192 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/aa6d11e1ec01ae8e283d0ea21de515e9/Mommy_Wet_Spot.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 11, 2016 7:43 pm
Rebecca Love - There is only one way to get a woman

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: BIG TITS, CUMSHOTS, DOGGYSTYLE, BLOW JOBS, LINGERIE
FEATURING VIRTUAL SEX SCENES SIMULATING THE FOLLOWING: BIG TITS, MILF, BRUNETTE, DIRTY TALK, BLOW JOB, COWGIRL, DOGGYSTYLE, LINGERIE, CUM SHOT

As your step-mom I feel it's my duty to teach you what it takes to get a woman out in the real world. I'm talking about your bedroom skills. You don't want to appear like a novice when you are ready to take a woman to bed. A college guy should have some solid skills when it comes to pleasing a woman. Now don't tell your father about any of this nor your friends. This lesson is between you and me.

Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:08:19
Audio: AAC 147 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/a85e85f4b63c3a0152f7546680b6ae23/There_is_only_one_way_to_get_a_woman.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 11, 2016 3:02 pm
Mandy Flores - Brother's First Blowjob

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, STRIP TEASE, COCK WORSHIP, CUMSHOTS, ROLE PLAY
Keywords: sisters, blowjobs, taboo, fetish, sisters, roleplay, cumshots, mandyflores, brother
INCLUDES: TABOO - BLOWJOB - STRIP TEASE - COCK WORSHIP - CUMSHOTS - ROLEPLAY - SCHOOL GIRL - SISTERS - EYEGLASSES - MOUTH FETISH

I love your video Brothers first blowjob .... It's probably the video that I watch the most out of my video collection. I love it because I've never had a blowjob and I am always fantasizing about what my first one will be like. The added excitement of doing something taboo like that with your sister adds even more to my love of the video. I'd love it if you could do a similar video where you're giving your younger brother his first blowjob. We are brother and sister and are on a family trip. Our parents are in another hotel room. You're bored and horny. You start flirting with me and then ask me if I'm a virgin. I say yes. Then you ask if I've ever had a blowjob. I say no. You get really excited and say that you're going to give me my first blowjob! I am reluctant at first because I think it's weird. You try to convince me saying that we're not related since I'm adopted. You start to beg saying, "Pleeeeese, I wanna suck your cockkkk! I'm soooo horny! Don't you want your first blowjob? It'll feel soo good."I finally give in. You give me a little strip tease until you are topless and then you give me a blowjob. You talk dirty to me throughout the blowjob saying things like "Ooooh how's that feel?" "How does it feel to have a girl's mouth wrapped around your penis, ?" End by asking how my first blowjob was..etc Mandy Flores
Oh my god that was hottt! Itwas amazing hearing you talk as if you were talking directly to me. I came just a few seconds after you started to suck on the dick! .Amazing how real the video felt. Awesome job!

Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/964b9cf09aa633958714e51acfff9c0b/Mandy_Flores.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 10, 2016 5:08 pm
Goddess Jasmine - Praise Goddess Jasmine

screenshotscreenshot

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMDOM POV, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: jasmine jones, british, babestation

I am your G0d, I give you meaning and I give you direction.
You day consists of devoting every inch of yourself to me. You awake to the thought of my beauty, you kneel before your shrine dedicated to me and pray, you run to work and push yourself to the limit then to return home and spend all you hard earned cash on me. You live to work, pay, worship and obey. You have morphed into a selfless worker completely infatuated by the world of Goddess Jasmine. You're a hopeless addict, you can't help yourself and submit to me. This addiction has really got a hold of you. It rules your life. Every single thing in your life is entered around me. Go on, take a good look. Lose yourself with every glance, try look away, I bet you can't. Besotted by my beauty, you are just easy prey. Praise me and show me just how grateful you are.

Size: 180 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Audio: AAC 62.6 kbps, 22.05 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/d1f50a82093f62742db98be64159e912/PraiseGoddessJasmine.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 09, 2016 5:29 pm
Alexis Fawx - Mom Tells Me I Belong To Her

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV, COUGAR, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: alexis fawx, fucking, domination, housewives, big tits, blowjob, hot wives, lingerie, blonde, cum in mouth, creampie, orgasms, pov sex

Part One - Mom Tells Me I Belong To Her
My mom comes home very late, and she's clearly been having a good time out dancing with her friends. I'm the only one home and she doesn't want the party to end and she makes that very clear as she pulls me off of the couch and wants to dance sexily all over me. Once she starts, she can't stop with her flirting and coming onto me. She makes it impossible to resist and I give into her advances as she has her way with my and my now rock-hard dick.
Part Two - Mom Tells Me I Belong To Her
My mom calls me to her room. She explains that I belong to her, that she will take care of everything that I need. No one loves me like she does or will do the things she will for me. My mom shows me why she is the only woman I need

Size: 850 MB
Resolution: 850x480
Duration: 00:44:08
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/f14685052e0f5d6a6c3efba393987df5/Mom_Tells_Me_I_Belong_To_Her.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/a5fb8bb954eb01e5220fa4bd682491a3/Mom_Tells_Me_I_Belong_To_Her.part3.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 08, 2016 11:42 pm
Sexy Saffron - Naughty Schoolgirl Ruins Orgasms 2

screenshotscreenshot

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, SCHOOL UNIFORM, BLOW JOBS, POV, TEASE & DENIAL
Keywords: hd, roleplay, cumshots, cum on face, facial, teacher, student, school girl, naughty, orgasms, countdown, dirty talk

I'm a naughty school girl who loves to ruin orgasms! Watch as I tease you with a handjob and tell you all about what I did to get out of detention today... Then you cum all over my face. Finally, I let you all the way into my mouth, counting down from 10 asking you to cum again!

Size: 447 MB
Duration: 00:09:03
Audio: AAC 126 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/d9757d9076b18f53d80fb189d9c61a31/Sexy_Saffron.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 08, 2016 7:36 pm
Amber Hahn - Amber Eating Squirty Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BLOWJOB, JOI, DIRTY TALK, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT

Size: 266 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:11:52
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/374cc1b78eec2473a8889b41a794fdf8/squirtycock.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 07, 2016 4:22 pm
Mistress T - Therapist Cuckolding Brainwashing

screenshotscreenshot

Category: CUCKOLDING
Related Categories: MIND FUCK, HOT WIVES, MEDICAL CLINIC, INTERRACIAL, GLOVE FETISH
Keywords: handjobs, brainwash, hand job, therapist, gloved hand job, therapy, latex gloves, counselor

Your wife has asked you to see a special couples counselor/relationship therapist to help you save your marriage. Your wife wants to fuck black men. She wants you to be okay with this, even turned on by it. She wants to cuckold you. This therapy session will help you to adjust to this new reality as your arousal is controlled by the therapist as you watch a home movie of your wife fucking a black bull...

Size: 264 MB
Duration: 00:09:20
Audio: AAC 157 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/72fdd03ca3bfabf58248a8c0e94957c1/TherapistCuckoldingBrainwashing.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 07, 2016 1:48 pm
Mistress T - Testing New Office Fuck Toy

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FUCKING, MILF, FEMALE DOMINATION, OFFICE DOMINATION, MATURE

Serving an over-sexed bitch boss isn't easy. I'm demanding & voracious. I examine & test out the new office fuck toy...enjoying his thick cock & then milking him onto my beautiful black stockings so I can examine the size of his load for virility. FEATURES: FemDom Sex/fucking, Office Domination, MILF/Mature Business Woman, Glasses, Stockings.

Size: 327 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/c9ce33f4527d697b73812033ccd9c1fa/TestingNewOfficeFuckToy.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 06, 2016 7:26 pm
Mistress T - Feel My Power

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, ORGASM CONTROL, MIND FUCK
Keywords: cum countdown

This is a very intimate, intense, sensual & powerful jerk-off-instructional...with cum countdown & seductive mind-fucking. You want to be controlled. You want to follow my instructions. This will deepen your obsession & devotion to me. I will draw you in...you'll feel like it's my hand on your cock as my grip on you tightens. You'll feel me dragging the cum out of your balls, taking you to new heights...& depths...

Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:17:29

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/68a94295faea9a90a90e483189da7357/FeelMyPower.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 05, 2016 8:00 pm
Mandy Flores - Very Unprofessional Psychologist

screenshotscreenshot

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, ROLE PLAY, MASTURBATION, FINGER FUCKING

You are the sexy female psychologist and I am your male patient. I have been referred to you by a female friend of yours mainly because I keep thinking about sex I and am so horny and I need to concentrate more on other things. She says my preoccupation with sex is detrimental to my career so she thought you may be able to be some help and so sent me to you. However, little do I know it, you like to really mess with men like me and tease the hell out of them, you love to show teasing skin, and smile and talk in a very provocative way, with lots of sexy eye contact, always continually keeping patients like me in a state of continual arousal and possibly worsening our symptoms, and thus continuing to receive our visits (and our money as well). You can sense within a few minutes that I too will be under your powerful sexual attraction.

Format: WMV
Size: 549 MB
Duration: 00:14:55
Audio: WMA 128 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/212e7c32f608955a222b3f4062d28789/Very_Unprofessional_Psychologist.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/96bb11374b502b83b9ed22c154b34458/Very_Unprofessional_Psychologist.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 04, 2016 6:03 pm
Ashley Fires - Family Picnic - Part 2 - Modern Taboo Family

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, OUTDOOR PUBLIC BLOWJOBS, PUBLIC NUDITY, CUM IN MOUTH
Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, harlo adams, anya olsen, modern taboo family, family taboo, mommy/son sex, mother/son sex, mommy/son blowjob, mommy/daughter, cum on face, public sex, cum swaping

Mom was enjoying the sun and her time with her Son Harlo. They talked and laughed like they used to. Harlo showed her pics from Anya's phone of her being a complete slut. Although Mom did not like Harlo going through his Sister's phone, she did enjoy seeing her Daughter being a slut and capturing the moments on camera. Harlo asked what Dad and Anya were doing. They had been gone for quite a while now. Mom said she didn't care and really just wanted to spend alone time with Harlo. She told him how much she had missed him. She went to kiss and her Son pulled away. He said he didn't want to in public and was afraid people might see. Mom said she didn't care and neither should he. She kissed him. They made out passionately. Mom said she needed his cock. It had been so long. She started to unzip his pants and Harlo suggested they find somewhere a little more private. They walked over behind the park bathrooms and Mommy dropped to her knees and took out her Son's cock. She took her Boy's beautiful cock in her mouth and started sucking it. She took it deep in her throat which always makes her pussy wet. She couldn't wait to feel her Son's cock in her dripping cunt. She stood up and told him to shove his cock inside of his Mothers pussy! He looked around, nervous that someone would see them. Then pushed her against the fence and started fucking her! She tells him to make Mommy cum! He fucks her hard and doesn't care who see's them! When he is ready to cum he pushes his Mommy on the ground and cums all over her face! Mom is very proud of her Man and starts to clean his cum on her face. Just then Dad and Anya peek around the corner. They smile and ask them what they have been up to? Mom and Harlo laugh and ask them what have they have been up to? Mom tells her Daughter to help clean up Mommy. Lick all your Brother's cum off Mommy's face! Anya greedily licks up every drop and then shares it with her Mommy.

Format: WMV
Size: 457 MB
Duration: 00:10:40
Audio: WMA 333 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/b29767d011c32fa08dff1cd6aa635fd9/Picnic_Part_2.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/6e2db4d8827d19fd20ca3b9cab0f6189/Picnic_Part_2.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Nov 04, 2016 12:06 pm
Elle Wood - Divorced Mom Fucked by Son

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: WRESTLING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MILF, FANTASIES, FACIALS
Keywords: mother, mommy, son

In this custom video, Elle informs her son that her and his father are getting divorced. In the six months following the divorce their relationship changes. She becomes angry all the time, but is increasingly teasing him with her sexy MILF body. Eventually desires gets the best of both of them and a harmless massage ends with mom getting a face full of her son's cum.

Size: 763 MB
Duration: 00:21:44
Audio: AAC 160 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/b8958017c24563c363a08a78b1b88f81/Divorced_mom_fucked_by_Son.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/15fe729115035f4a4aee2bd486184196/Divorced_mom_fucked_by_Son.part2.rar.html