Author
koehper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2009 3:14 am
I think this alternating tame tame x sultry is quite all right. It's a great tease indeed.

Thanks a bunch,
gumby667
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2009 12:37 am
yeesh.. from the website there is an announcement that Anna has been in a serious accident and is still in the ICU
chip_munk
Good Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm
gumby667 wrote:
yeesh.. from the website there is an announcement that Anna has been in a serious accident and is still in the ICU

It says March 5 ... I assume it's really April 5 ... pray for a good result!
gumby667
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm
latest update on anna:

from her mom/webmaster

"Sunday morning at 5 am the police came knocking at our door. When I opened the door they asked me if I knew Anna. Yes of course I do. Than they told me that Anna was in a terrible wreck. She ran of the road and hit a fence. There were no other people envolved in the accident. The fenced ran thru the car on both sides and threw Anna into the back. She is now in ICU.

I ran to the hospital and stayed there for a while. After coming back home I tried posting this on the message board. But I don't know what I hit, which wrong file I uploaded and I crashed the board. So I totally had to re-install the entire board.

She is still unconcious and hopefully she will wake up soon. I had a police officer friend of mine send me the picture of her car, thats how come we have a picture. The doctors said to go home, there is nothing I can do at this time. They will call me if there are any changes.

I am a wreck, I can't quit crying, I have her update and will add it, but my nerves are just in horrible shape right now.

I am now on my way to the impound lot to get her car out. I will keep everybody up to date. And sorry about the board. I have no idea what I did in order to crash it"
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2009 8:11 pm
a coma thats not good, the quicker you wake up the better. Angela i hope she wakes up and recovers. I post that here because i dont have access to the site forum . Gumby pass on my well wishs for anna and the family.
Javaman
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2009 10:06 pm
This is very sad news indeed, I too do not have access to the forum. My thoughts and prayers go out to Anna and her family.
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2009 12:17 am
screenshot

There is the image of her car according Mum/Angela/Steffie after the accident...well, it dont seems bad enought to an ICU case too...but however the most important thing right now its to have our Anna in good health very fast and ready to join again the lovely model career she loved too Exclamation
Lets hope all will fix very soon Cool
My Prayers are with her and family...
woffy
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2009 1:31 am
One reason why she might be icu causes she might not have had her seat belt on. my prays are we the family at this serious time.
cgy1234
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm
I can't access the forum either. Here's hoping she gets well!!!
vanillaice
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2009 6:16 pm
Cagueiro wrote:

There is the image of her car according Mum/Angela/Steffie after the accident...well, it dont seems bad enought to an ICU case too...but however the most important thing right now its to have our Anna in good health very fast and ready to join again the lovely model career she loved too Exclamation
Lets hope all will fix very soon Cool
My Prayers are with her and family...

According to her mothers post, the post in the headlight went through the car and knocked anna into the back, that probably had something to do with the ICU
peter912
Good Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2009 11:52 pm
gumby667 wrote:

Please pass on my best wishes as well. I've signed up quite a few times to the site and was also devastated by this news like so many others here.
Please keep us informed if there is any new development.
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2009 1:28 am
Welll...it seems that things are becoming ok cause few hours ago there was an updating set at her site Arrow

screenshot

Maybe im wrong, but i think if things hadn't improved, Angela/Steffie/Mum didnt put this update... Cool

Alll my best for both Smile
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2009 2:14 am
It sounds like things are okay. It's too bad that Mom seems to be a pathological liar. When something bad actually happens I immediately am suspicious about the truth of the matter. Peter and the wolf type of thing.
Cagueiro
Good Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2009 2:21 am
smack124 wrote:
It sounds like things are okay. It's too bad that Mom seems to be a pathological liar. When something bad actually happens I immediately am suspicious about the truth of the matter. Peter and the wolf type of thing.

Well, unfortunately you are not the only one thinking that about Mum...Neither the last Sad
racerxxx-77
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2009 3:25 am
smack124 wrote:

so a accident but no coma? well remeber she posted that she had hpv which is sexually transmitted, kidney stones, areested for drinking in public or being drunk underage i belive. Kinda like a soap opera or wrestling. Never a dull moment in that family.