720p-Day-Off.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 29, 2016 1:30 pm
screenshot

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Pretty blonde sex doll - Barbie

Well after the ba-be mayhem I've had at J-imsl-ip HQ we're back to a traditional, pretty little blonde ba-be this week. She called herself ''Barbie'' and like the real ''Barbie'' she didn't do a lot. No fisting, smoking minges, or vegetable capers. She looked sensational in her slutty outfit though. These girls are here to look pretty and get fucked.

File Size : 792.94 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:33:00
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 030 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 323 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

240p-Pretty-blon.part1.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 28, 2016 1:37 pm
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Logan's Daddy Daydreams - Logan Lace

File Size : 676.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:27
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 297 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720_Log-Dad-Day.part1.rar
720_Log-Dad-Day.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 28, 2016 10:50 am
screenshot

screenshot

Cutest little arse of Buckingham Palace - Ashley Long

You've got to check Ashley out , she had a selection of uniforms in her bag, so I plumped for SchoolGirl. See me have a heart attack as she makes her entrance, with a little pleated skirt just skimming the cutest little arse this side of Buckingham Palace. Guess what, tell me the last time you saw a ba-be dressed like this, (with knee high socks) get fucked up the arse, still dressed?

File Size : 924.71 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:46:16
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 2 662 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

576p-Buckingham-Palace.part1.rar
576p-Buckingham-Palace.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 28, 2016 8:34 am
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Logan Loves Her Grandpa - Logan Lace

Over And Over Again

Dear Diary
During my pregnancy I went to stay with Grandpa and Grandma for a month or so. During my stay my hormones got the better of me and I needed to get laid really bad. Unfortunately there are no places to meet guys around Grandpas place so I was really sexually frustrated.When I couldn't take it anymore I want for the only man around, Grandpa. He was a little shocked at my forwardness but when my hand hit his cock he was ready to go. After I sucked his cock Grandpa took me from behind and made me cum several times before he exploded in my pregnant pussy. Grandpa will be taking care of my needs for the rest of my stay solving my problem... as long as grandma doesn't find out.
The bigger I get the hornier I seem to become. The other night I couldn't control my urges and crept into grandpas room. He awoke to my lips on his hard cock and was more than happy to oblige my late night craving.Grandpa bent me over the edge of the bed and fucked me til I came then he laid me on my back and really fucked me hard. Grandpa satisfied all my needs then exploded in my pussy and all over my bush. I love how Grandpa takes care of me.

File Size : 931.9 MB
Duration : 00:15:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 311 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720_Log-Lov-Grand.part1.rar
720_Log-Lov-Grand.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 28, 2016 7:04 am
screenshot

screenshot

Grandpa Loves Me Pregnant - Logan Lace

Because I'm Horny All The Time

Dear Diary,
The bigger I get the hornier I seem to become. The other night I couldn't control my urges and crept into grandpas room. He awoke to my lips on his hard cock and was more than happy to oblige my late night craving.
Grandpa bent me over the edge of the bed and fucked me til I came then he laid me on my back and really fucked me hard. Grandpa satisfied all my needs then exploded in my pussy and all over my bush. I love how Grandpa takes care of me.

File Size : 582.01 MB
Duration : 00:09:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 304 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720_Grand-Preg.part1.rar
720_Grand-Preg.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 27, 2016 4:41 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Naive Girl Get Fucked In Threesome

File Size : 506.59 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:32
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 492 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

640_Naive-Girl-Get.part1.rar
640_Naive-Girl-Get.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 27, 2016 3:52 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Rough Fucking This Babe In The Forest

File Size : 653.93 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:25:07
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 3 506 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

640_Rough-Forest.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 27, 2016 2:17 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Wunderbar Vander - Vander

I am sure many of you will remember, some time ago, the stunning Vander strutting around dressed in a sexy school uniform. I am also sure that many of you will wince as you remember having had to attend A and E to have your eyeballs re inserted in their sockets after watching her antics. Any-way, she's back and she's hornier than ever. This time she participates in one of my ''Casting Cutie'' sessions and as j-imsl-ip members will see, she passed with flying colours and had no hesitation in unzipping my trousers, carefully removing my cock and then plunging it into her mouth whilst gazing up at my quivering camcorder with the biggest eyes I've ever seen and don't ask what happens after that! To be honest I can't remember myself what happened after that and I was there! I think I was in a daze!

File Size : 1265.9 MB
Duration : 00:21:38
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 982 Kbps, 50.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Wunderbar.part1.rar
720p-Wunderbar.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 23, 2016 4:22 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Double Teen Bedroom Orgy! - Loz, Lucy

Part 1:
Well you're in for a treat, because just for you, I've brought back, two of the sites favourite teens! Yes, it's Loz and Lucy in an all out double teen frenzy of fun! What could be more wonderful than having a beautiful teen on a bed to have fun with? Having Two teens on a bed to have fun with! First, I left my secret camcorder on to eavesdrop, whilst they were changing and naturally being 2 Sexy Teens, they had to start groping each other, at which point yours truly made his entrance and jumped on the bed with them, gripping my camcorder to get some.
Part 2:
After that Double Teen sex orgy on the bed, I barely had the strength to let the girls adjust their clothing and swan out into the main room for some more hardcore action. You have to admit, they looked totally gorgeous in those skimpy tight dresses and heels. I didn't realise that Loz was up for some hardcore Anal Action! Can you imagine it? It was great being smothered by these two rampant teens and to know there was some bum fun on the agenda drove me wild with lust, especially with Lucy there to help. You will remember I met Lucy when she was a mere, innocent film studies student and the fact that I had coaxed her over to the Dark Side, filled my heart with pride and as I looked at Lucy with my dick jammed in her mouth, I said to myself...

File Size : 2491.59 MB
Duration : 00:42:34
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 988 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Dou-Te-Bedroom-Org.part1.rar
720p-Dou-Te-Bedroom-Org.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 22, 2016 8:40 am
screenshot

screenshot

Sexy blonde in stockings - Cherry K

Well, as the wise and hallowed members of ji-msl-ip would have seen, Cherry passed the strict trials laid down by myself, J1m Sl1p! She proved that she can behave like a wanton slut and at no time show any shame, reticence or guilt. She proved that she could swallow a whole dick and spit it out again without a care in the World. This week the fun continues except Cherry is transformed into a girl about town and to achieve this she put on stockings and suspenders and heels and a rather nice spotted dress. In fact the perfect outfit for any woman to wear and in so doing guarantee that they end up bent over the kitchen table and fucked senseless! So girls a little advice form J1m. If you want to spice up your sex life, junk all that nasty, tacky, ''Something for the weekend, Madam?'' clobber you got from the sex shop and kit yourself out in a ''nice girl'' outfit like Cherry's. Make sure you've got stockings with seams on underneath and high heels. Then just mention in passing to your partner what your wearing under your new dress, Nature will take over from there!

File Size : 2225.78 MB
Duration : 00:38:01
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 989 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-blon-stock.part1.rar
720p-blon-stock.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 22, 2016 2:57 am
screenshot

screenshot

Bubbly Babelicious Blonde Beauty - Cherry K

This week they are clad around the gorgeous legs of one of the sexiest ba-bes to ever walk the hallowed hall ways of J-imsl-ip, Cherry. She found her way to one of my castings and as you will see passed the strict protocols and tasks set by me, with no effort at all. She does one of the most sexy fully clothed scenes on stairs I've ever seen and your eyes, as did mine, will be popping out on springs when you see her sitting on the stairs, legs wide apart running her perfectly manicured fingers up and down that skin tight rubber, whilst gazing wantonly at the camera! Having had to endure filming this she then strides down the stairs and wiggles her bum at the camera and then suggests that she should suck my dick! Naturally I acquiesced to her demand without protest and what followed would make the devil himself reach for his smelling salts!

File Size : 1630.87 MB
Duration : 00:27:57
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 959 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Bubbly-Babelicious.part1.rar
720p-Bubbly-Babelicious.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 19, 2016 8:54 am
screenshot

screenshot

Lovely long legged Natasha - Natasha B

This week we have the lovely long legged Natasha, dressed in a tiny mini kilt, hold ups and heels! She was trawled from a park reading the St.King book, 'IT' about a murderous clown. Natasha was all too ready to cast her book to one side at the promise of crisp cash! I've recently had a few complaints from people suffering from RSI or ''Repetitive Strain Injury'' to the right arm and I quote, ''Please J1m enough of these gorgeous ba-bes, the doctor put my arm in a sling and I told him about j1msl1p, the following week I returned to find both him and the other doctors and a nurse all had their arms in slings as well, Stop, enough with the ba-bes already!'' I will not stop putting the most beautiful ba-bes on Earth on my web-site, you will just have to alternate arms!

File Size : 2132.65 MB
Duration : 00:36:25
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 990 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-Lovely-long-legged.part1.rar
720p-Lovely-long-legged.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 18, 2016 3:37 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Lou Lou will SOCK it to you! - Lou Lou

What is it about over knee socks that are so damn sexy? As you have no doubt noticed, Lou Lou has been wearing a pleated skirt and over knee socks, a classic ensemble on the J-im web-site. Interestingly, I and others witnessed a nice looking girl getting on the Underground the other day and guess what? She had on a very short skirt and over knee socks. Looking at the guys around pretending that they weren't looking was hilarious, no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't hide the drool seeping from the corners of their mouths! It's nice to know that I have my finger on the pulse of what you all like out there and to be honest it hasn't changed for the last 20 years. In fact the darkest period in my life was when the Maxi skirt came into fashion in the 1970's. The designer should have been tried in The Hague for, 'Crimes against Mankind!' I think after the judges seeing an 'Exhibit - A' of a girl wearing one of these horrors, they would have been more than happy to fetch the noose themselves!

File Size : 1647.39 MB
Duration : 00:28:08
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 991 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-LouLou-SOCK-you.part1.rar
720p-LouLou-SOCK-you.part2.rar
sleepyposter
Added: Jun 18, 2016 11:15 am
screenshot

screenshot

Lou Lou College Girl Crumpet! - Lou Lou

Some of you young folk out there might be confused by the word, 'Crumpet' used in my title. Well, suffice it to say, those out there from the, 'On The Buses' generation will know that, 'Crumpet', means 'Tasty bird' or I believe in modern speak, 'Fit bi-tch!'. Any-way, I managed to entice Lou Lou back to my lair and got her to rummage through our dressing up box. Luckily she chose the school girl outfit which suited her rather well I'd say. Having made her entrance, she then got chatting to La-ra about stuff that I think you'd all find most interesting.

File Size : 1305.64 MB
Duration : 00:22:24
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 7 952 Kbps, 50.000 fps

Download k2s.cc:

720p-LouLou.part1.rar
720p-LouLou.part2.rar