Author
MrGeneric
Good Poster
Added: Jan 09, 2008 8:47 am
Does anyone know if Laura from Nubiles and LauraLovesKatrina done any hardcore boy/girl videos?
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 09, 2008 11:14 am
No she hasn't and I'd bet good money that she never will.
lavec
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 09, 2008 1:58 pm
I don't know if she had done HC, but according to the law I would implement she should!(every teen girl accepting to do nudeshots automaticly should do HC Twisted Evil ).
MrGeneric and all of you guys who are posting questions regarding girls, please allways post pics if possible so we can know what is it about.
cragniuto
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 15, 2008 6:29 pm
I love her if someone find something please write whwre or post
RJ TAYLER
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 16, 2008 11:10 am
Probably would not need to {financially speaking} as she has a loyal fanbase and a profitable 'brand name' out there; and sometimes HC is NOT the 'BE ALL & END ALL" that it seems. A high 'burn out" rate for one is to be considered here, as well as career longevity. Just my 2d worth.
giannicix
Poster
Added: Jan 19, 2008 12:14 pm
Laura (Nastya) does not have the character in order to make hardcore. It seems timid Embarassed
nauthiz
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 21, 2008 3:35 pm
Eventually she will, money makes everything possible.

yea yea yea.

give time to time.

Laughing
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 21, 2008 4:22 pm
giannicix wrote:
Laura (Nastya) does not have the character in order to make hardcore. It seems timid Embarassed

I agree with this. She hates being in front of a camera. You can see that in all of her videos. Some girls can handle HC. Others can't. It would destroy her and I'd hate to see that.
giannicix
Poster
Added: Jan 23, 2008 9:36 pm
laura hates this job.... its ace in this video... (kisses and spit)

dead link
dead link

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic20294-45.html
Password: matt271

screenshot
faribo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 24, 2008 3:51 am
I have to wonder if perhaps some of these Russian girls are not being coerced into doing this stuff.

I have seen hints in the past that would suggest this.

Kind of like Alice from Galitsin.
timan84
Good Poster
Added: Jan 24, 2008 4:59 am
In her early Nubiles videos she seemed carefree as she danced, sang and just motor mouthed through the videos quite comfortable with plain nudity. If I could save only two videos in my collection they would be it. Her stuff lately appears like she's just punching the clock. At least in her vids with Katrina she laughs some which doesn't appear to be ****. The ones with Emily are the worse with the **** lesi action. Especially the "Sheets" one posted as she pulls away and shoots the camera man dirty looks. It was hard to watch as this was clearly someone in a position they didn't want to be in. I think a lot of her long term fans would be disappointed if she did HC, I know I would be. As someone once wrote about her in another forum, "Some flowers should never be plucked."
And yes I already know, I need to get a life Confused
sergey
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am
Idea
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm
well i hope a day laura suck a big dick and use dildo or banana in pussy in hc session hehe Laughing
Verotel
Good Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm
timan84 wrote:
In her early Nubiles videos she seemed carefree as she danced, sang and just motor mouthed through the videos quite comfortable with plain nudity. If I could save only two videos in my collection they would be it. Her stuff lately appears like she's just punching the clock. At least in her vids with Katrina she laughs some which doesn't appear to be ****. The ones with Emily are the worse with the **** lesi action. Especially the "Sheets" one posted as she pulls away and shoots the camera man dirty looks. It was hard to watch as this was clearly someone in a position they didn't want to be in. I think a lot of her long term fans would be disappointed if she did HC, I know I would be. As someone once wrote about her in another forum, "Some flowers should never be plucked."
And yes I already know, I need to get a life Confused

what a fuck you talking about ! I am her greatest fun and I want to see her in Mandingo gang bang video where they rip her apart with fisting anal sex and pissing, that the whole idea damnit.....
giannicix
Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2008 1:20 am
Verotel
this girl goes well for you
screenshot