Author
tomtorpedo1
Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2008 5:54 pm
After it is prohibet to talk about anything has to do with btm and over no other forums I am very frustratet! so again pls write me about special sets from R. from btm to my personell REMOVED

So Mr Webmaster everything fine or is there a new Reason which makes this one forbidden????^^
sixtenb
Good Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2008 10:00 am
I'm not a web master or moderator and have no interests in Forumophilia other than enjoying the beautiful pictures but the tone in your message bothers me so much that I feel compelled to answer.

You don't seem to understand that if there are rules about what can be shown, written etc. then you have to comply with them, even though you feel frustrated. The other alternative is to find another forum where you need not feel frustrated.

I'm sorry but you sound like a young person, spoiled by your parents, used to have your own way. "If you don't do as I say, I don't want to play with you!"
tomtorpedo1
Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2008 10:54 am
Ohhh how psychological!^^ I can tell you what frustrated me it is the fact that even the Pm are not privat in this forum! And I think that is sad!
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Jan 18, 2008 11:38 am
tomtorpedo1 wrote:
Ohhh how psychological!^^ I can tell you what frustrated me it is the fact that even the Pm are not privat in this forum! And I think that is sad!
what frustrates me is idiots like you, oh hang on I have to be nice............. what frustrates me is being indundated by over zealious prats who think because someone else has a home they can come in and destroy it.
grow up you fool, it may be the internet but its also the real world. The house is OWNED by GS who sets the rules, if you dont like them then go stick your head in the dirt somewhere else.
Deity
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jan 18, 2008 5:10 pm
No, you can not use this forum to trade or request any material that is banned or restricted by the rules. The forum would be just as liable if it were to allow it in the first place. If the PMs were not monitored, people would use it to trade all kinds of forbidden material and again, the forum could be held liable for being the median. if you want to trade something that is banned from this forum, then use another forum, not ours.