Audio: AAC LC

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 10, 2019 8:10 am
Miss Courtney - Your Asshole is Mine - Pegging

screenshot

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come.

Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day.

I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 10, 2019 12:10 pm
Worship The Wolfe - We Love Our Girl Time - Sissy

screenshot

I'm at Fetish Con with My favorite sissy: sissy Scarlett. I've been really enjoying shooting My clips organically, and capturing "the real Me", so I decided to continue with it by capturing "the real Me" with sissy Scarlett. First, I stand naked next to her and point out the differences in O/our bodies. mine being naturally beautiful, the way Scarlett would like to be. and then I make her up so W/we can both be beautiful, and enjoy O/our girl time! Which of course includes Me strapping on a nice big cock and filling her holes with it
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 12, 2019 12:10 pm
Deviant Fetish Girls - Fucking The Fox - Evil Genius Page Pierce - Pegging

screenshot

Evil Genius Paige Pierce stars in her FIRST STRAPON PEGGING VIDEO! She's caught a little fox who seems to need something from her. her Big Black Cock, or as she refers to it.. her BBP(BIG BLACK PAIGE). She wastes no time pulling out his fox tail and going balls deep, almost like she's done this before haha, and he wastes no time calling her DADDY
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 15, 2019 12:10 am
CLUB STILETTO FEMDOM: "UNTIL MY ASS IS THOROUGHLY LICKED" (1080 HD)

screenshot

TAGS: OUTDOORS ASS WORSHIP, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS DEGRADATION, OUTDOORS FACESITTING, TOILET SLAVERY, FLIP FLOPS, BLONDE MISTRESS, BARE ASS FACESITTING, MISTRESS KANDY, MILF, ASS TRAP, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, BDSM, DOMINANT WOMAN, PLEASURE SLAVE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORALLY ADORE, SERVICING MISTRESS, ASSHOLE FETISH, ASS EATING, ANALINGUS, LICK MISTRESS ASS, ASS LICKER, ASSLICKER, ORALLY ADORING HER ASSHOLE, LICK HER ASSHOLE, ANAL WORSHIP, ANAL LICKING, **** ASS WORSHIP, ASS LICKING, ANILINGUS, ASS RIMMING

DESCRIPTION: Kandy is in the woods again, her favorite place on a warm day, especially when she's sitting on her slaves face with his tongue deep up her pretty pick puckered hole. "I want you to really want it" she tells him and says that she might have to use him as her full toilet soon. After all it's the forest, where else is she going to do her business? She swats the slaves balls with her flip flops before telling him to move his head so you can also enjoy her hole.

Now she sits down full weight on his face until he starts to kick for air. Another deep breath and then back down again. It's getting dark now and Kandy says it's almost time to move inside but not until her ass is thoroughly licked. After some breath play she makes him give her ass some nice long licks and then she gets off of him and goes on all fours so the slave can crawl in behind and lick some more. The slave is licking eagerly as he tries to please her. Kandy loves having her ass licked!

File name:UNTILMYASSISTHOROUGHLYLICKED.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9940 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

UNTILMYASSISTHOROUGHLYLICKED.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 16, 2019 12:10 pm
MENARESLAVES: "SMELL" (4K)

screenshot

TAGS: BLUE STOCKINGS, FAT SLAVE, 4K UHD, 4K MENARESLAVES, 4K MAS, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K HUMILIATION, ULTRA HD, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, UHD, 4K ULTRA HD, 4K STOCKINGS DOMINATION, 4K STOCKINGS SMELLING, MENARESLAVES, MAS, MEN ARE SLAVES, SMELL FETISH, MISTRESS JESSICA RYAN, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, STOCKINGS SMELLING, STOCKINGS SNIFFING, NYLON SMELLING, NYLON SNIFFING, SMELLY STOCKINGS, SMELLY FEET, STINKY FEET, STOCKINGS DOMINATION, STOCKINGS HUMILIATION, SILKY STOCKINGS, BDSM, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN STOCKINGS, DOMINA IN STOCKINGS, LEGWEAR FEMDOM, NYLON LEGS, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOTDOM, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG WOMAN, STUNNING MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY

DESCRIPTION: Featuring Jessica Ryan (sock smelling, feet).

File name:File_01873 (4K).mp4
File Size: 872 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:33
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 25.5 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

File_01873 (4K).mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm
Haighlees Pet Gets What He Deserves - Pegging

screenshot

Man oh Man.. that Haighlee Dallas is one sweet fucking peach. Not only does she like to get naughty and fucked but she likes to give it to her husband just as good. I love strapon action whether it be g/g or b/g. but when its sweet and sensual like this it kinda drives me over the edge. Especially when its couples like this that love to explore some reverse bum fun.

In this Haighlee is dressed in a black dress, socks and heels. She does a small tease at first and then puts on her strapon. Then she walks over to Tyler who is bent over a cabinet. She kisses his back sensuously as she moves down and gives him a handjob. After stroking him for a bit she stands up lubes her cock and his ass and penetrates his hole. She fucks him in standing doggy for the entire vid. She starts off being completely clothed and essentially moves on to being completely naked as she fucks her husband. Towards the end as she senses him getting near, she starts to stroke his dick as she continues to pound into him give hima a nice orgasm as his cock shoots out a nice load on the floor.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Haighlee Dallas, High Heels, Blonde, Blond Hair, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Socks, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Haighlees_Pet_Gets_What_He_Deserves.mp4
File Size: 679 MB
Duration: 00:14:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 6295 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Haighlees_Pet_Gets_What_He_Deserves.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Nov 26, 2019 4:10 am
Bffvideos - Under Goddess Magda Red Sweaty Feet Pt.1 - Foot Worship

screenshot

Slave Olavo is having a nice time worshipping a lot his Domme delicious feet. Goddess Magda Red is very horny with her slave devotion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazil, Brazilian Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Magda Red, Magda Red, Goddess, Trampling, Trample, Spitting, Spit, Redhead, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Under_Goddess_Magda_Red_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.1.mp4
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Under_Goddess_Magda_Red_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.1.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 10, 2020 12:10 pm
Evil Kitties - Femdom face sitting smother breath play - Hot Femdom

screenshot

Evil Kitties: I sit on my tied up slaves face turned with my pussy to the camera and then with my ass.. he is very happy to lick my pussy and my ass and I don't let him breathe sometimes because I'm a bad girl
bulbulyator
Added: Jan 27, 2020 12:10 am
Goddess Zephy - Worship My Cuckoldress Feet (1080 HD) - Foot Smelling

screenshot

So after feeding bday cake to my loser with my feet, I left him and went out on a lunch date with this freakin' hot guy.needless to say, we went back to his place
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 01, 2020 12:10 am
Mistress Courtney - Slaps 4 Strokes (1080 HD) - Ball Abuse

screenshot

Slave is visiting and I want him to leave with lots of marks! I want him moaning with pain. I want him to think of Me every time he looks at his cock. he told Me that his favourite video of Mine is 'A red cock 4 Mistress' so I thought why not create a new and improved CBT clip using him for My pleasure!

I tease My slaves cock by pushing My cute leather clad ass onto it. he is so close yet so far away.

Each stroke of his cock earns at least a SLAP, a nice hard one too! he loves it but oh boy does it hurt
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 22, 2020 3:10 am
Goddess Chanel - sterility kicks - Mistress Zahra - Ballbusting

screenshot

Mistress Zahra and me had a fairly new slave over to a clip shooting. He is both just so desperate to please us. LOL! We love that. Take notes, all you other slaves. This slave didn't say "I want"- he said "What do YOU want, Goddes"!
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2020 12:10 am
Erotic Tanya LJ - Worship my armpits, weirdo - Armpits Worship

screenshot

When it comes to armpits, they're very sensitive and need lots of special attention. You can't just lick them like that, without being careful enough and without the adequate training. So today, I'm going to instruct both you and my roomate to properly lick and worship my sweaty armpits! I just got back from the gym, so they're extra stinky and smelly, but you shouldn't care, cause after all.any sacrifice or effort is worth it when you do it to make your Goddess happy, isn't that so? Well, go ahead and impress me today, little one! I want you to do your very best in following my instructions! You can lick the screen if you have to, I don't mind lol
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 05, 2020 9:10 pm
AICAI - Asian Ballbust - Ball Abuse

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, AICAI, Footjob, Asian, Chinese, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:AICAI_-_Asian_Ballbust.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:30:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1401 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

AICAI_-_Asian_Ballbust.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 09, 2020 6:10 am
Oliver Hruby, Lucy Vojak - Anal Play

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CFNM EU, CFNM, Anal Play, Anal, Handjob, Anus, Ass, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:CFNM_EU_-_July_2__2020_-_Oliver_Hruby__Lucy_Vojak.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:44:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4974 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

CFNM_EU_-_July_2__2020_-_Oliver_Hruby__Lucy_Vojak.mp4