Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2024 8:33 pm
Mike Mancini, Haley Spades - Daughter`s Paranormal Activity

Ever since Haley Spades showed up, strange things have been happening around the house. Things get even more bizarre when Haley continually pranks her stepdad, Mike Mancini. When the pranking comes to a climax, Haley gets her stepdad exactly where she wants him. But in the end, not everything is as it seems.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:45:16
Size: 742 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4fde0b12a8c3f/Haley_Spades_Paranormal_Activity.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 2:33 am
Daddy & Frustrated Lil Girl Impregnation

This was orginally a custom video that I ended up filming twice so I could make a longer version! I come home and walk into the living room all upset. All the other girls at school won't stop teasing me because I am the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend to take to the school dance. I'm really frustrated that I can't just tell them about our special relationship but you manage to calm me down and soothe me, I love you so much even if we always have to move when someone finds out about us anyway. I apologize for getting upset at you and then I ask you to make me feel all better after my bad day. I ask if I can sit in your lap and then I start grinding against your hard cock (virtual sex style) and then I show you my boobs and start asking if I made you horny. I suck your cock, struggling to fit you down my throat because you're so big! And then I ride you before I start begging for you to fill me up with your cum and get me pregnant even though I'm not on birth control.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:08:42
Size: 903 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8ff310a9baa47/Frustrated_Lil_Girl_Impregnation.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am
Amber Moore - Secret Recipe

Amber Moore's stepfather, while not known for his culinary skills, is adept at making excellent sandwiches. His stepdaughter has a particular fondness for them. o find her stepdad preparing lunch for work. Surprised by her early return from school, he learned that all students were dismissed today. And now she is very hungry and there is no better snack for her than a sandwich made by her stepfather. Unfortunately for Amber, her stepdad, pressed for time, was unwilling to share his lunch, knowing he wouldn't have time to prepare an alternative.

The playful insistence of the stepdaughter led to a small disagreement, culminating in her attempt to grab the sandwich. Unfortunately, this resulted in the food falling onto Amber's T-shirt and her stepfather's trousers. Frustrated, he found himself without both food and clean clothes. Now facing a shortage of ingredients in the fridge and a lack of spare clothes in the closet, he contemplates his next steps. Ashamed stepdaughter offers to wash his trousers quickly. Amber gets on her knees and slowly takes her stepfather's pants off. Despite his embarrassment, he notes that her T-shirt is dirty too. The girl does not see a problem and takes it off, so the stepfather could see her beautiful breasts. It seems that they were the reasons of his instant boner. Amber notices it and can't let her stepfather go to work in this inconvenient state. She puts her hand on his underpants to say that they also need to be taken off and washed, because some drops of sauce were there. She feels her stepfather's bulge and her pussy gets wet instantly. The girl doesn't need a sandwich anymore. All her thoughts are about this sausage. The horny chick starts to lick the stepfather's balls and cock, despite all his requests to stop. But as soon all his stress goes away and he takes panties off Amber's beautiful body, he decides that she still needs to be punished for her faults with a real spanking. The girl can't wait for her stepfather's cock to finally penetrate her cunt. She decides to convince him that pussy is the best lunch ever.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:36:56
Size: 962 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6c114aa03f730/Secret_Recipe.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 2:33 pm
Dakota Ravens Full Moon Fever

THE FEVER STRIKES ANOTHER TEENAGE GIRL!!
DAKOTA HAS FULL MOON FEVER.AND NEEDS TO BE FUCKED ASAP!!
DAD IS THE ONLY ONE HOME.SO HE STEPS UP!!!

The Fever has struck another young girl!!! The Full Moon Fever that is circulating among teenage girls, has been contracted by Dakota. Dakota is masturbating herself silly..but..the only known cure for Full Moon Fever is..a hard fucking!!! In her state of emergency..Dakota has no choice..she must turn to Dad for help!! Dakota asks Dad if he will fuck the stuffing out of her to try and break the Fever. Dad agrees to step up.and fucks Dakota into oblivion!! When Dad gets through with her, Dakota checks her temperature again..and Hooray!!! The Fever has broken!!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:19
Size: 322 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cd6293c72efa8/Dakota_Ravens_Full_Moon_Fever_Episode_4.mp4
Added: Mar 21, 2024 8:32 pm
Leana Lovings, Ryan Driller - The Scent of a Father

Leana (Lovings) is gathering up the dirty laundry, stopping to sniff longingly at stepdaddy's shorts. As she's leaving his bedroom carrying two baskets of clothing she suddenly trips and spills them all over the floor. She picks up another piece of his clothing to sniff and closes the bedroom door.

Stepdad (Ryan Driller) arrives home with a bag of groceries. After yelling "I'm home", he heads for his bedroom, where she's lying on the bed masturbating, her face covered with his underwear. She hears him coming upstairs, and scurries from the bed, but he finds her half-naked, covering his eyes at the sight. She lamely claims she was just changing her shirt, to put the dirty one in with the other laundry. As she leaves the room, he sits on the bed wondering what she was up to. Later they sit outside on the terrace, discussing how it is now that he's separated from her mom. "I miss having a woman around the house", he says. "Well, you can have me anytime you want", she responds, soon correcting her faux pas sheepishly: "I mean, I'm going to be here all summer". She rests her head on his chest, declaring: "I love your scent". "Thanks baby, it's a new cologne I'm trying", Ryan says. "No daddy, it's yours. It makes me feel at home", she notes. "I take it you're getting a little homesick in the dorms?", he asks. "Yes, it gets pretty lonely", she concedes. "Really? I would think all the guys are clamoring to date you", he says. "I'm just not interested in guys my age", she maintains.

"So, have you been dating anyone since mom left us?", she inquires. "Oh, just a couple here and there, but nothing serious", stepdad responds. Noting a dark cloud in the sky, they go inside before a storm hits. Later, Ryan's in bed, as thunder sounds and the lights begin to flicker. Leana knocks on his door, and then climbs under the covers next to him, resting her head on his chest. "Still afraid of the thunderstorms?", he asks. He kisses her on the forehead and claps his hands to turn the lights off.

Later in the night he's asleep, as Leana stands next to the bed undressing. She puts on Ryan's shirt, and the lightning wakes him up, to see her sniffing deeply into the shirt, gathered up to her face. Their eyes meet and he asks abruptly: "What are you doing with my shirt?". "I missed your scent, daddy. Are you mad?". He claps his hands to turn the lights back on, and says: "You know your mother always said you and I had a relationship that was too close for a father -stepfather, and his daughter".

"Yeah, but she's just jealous of how close we are. You're the one I went to when I needed advice or when I wanted affection. I can't help how much I love you", she whispers. They exchange kisses on the cheek, and she declares: "I love your scratchy face. I love your masculine scent", and she kisses him again, saying: "I want you daddy. I love you". He resists, but she goes on: "I love you like my daddy, but I also ache for you, daddy". Leana begins rubbing her wet panties, and Ryan turns away, saying: "I think you have the wrong impression". She counters: "I felt you take it out of your pajama pants. I felt you press it against my belly". "It's just an erection. It's been a long time since I had a beautiful woman in my bed", he claims<Razz> Smiling broadly, Leana declares: "So you admit it. You think I'm a woman, a beautiful woman. Please don't kick me out. Please don't make me leave. I can be good for you. I'll do anything you want", she pleads. Joking about her stealing his clothes, stepdad insists she leave and go sleep in her own bed. Just as she's leaving, there's a loud crack of thunder, and Leana instinctively rushes back into stepdaddy's arms for protection. "Can I at least stay until the storm's over, daddy?", she pleads. "Okay, okay", he relents, and she cuddles beside him. She apologizes for being naughty, explaining: "It's just I love your masculine scent. I love it even more when there's a little pre-cum in your boxers". Stepdaddy is stroking his cock under the covers listening to her.

"I can feel you getting stiff when I climb up onto your lap, and I hate the thought of you hard and uncomfortable, your cock dripping cum without anyone to help you. I want to be good to you. I want to be good enough for you. There's nothing wrong with the way I feel about you, daddy, no matter what anyone says", she murmurs. Leana takes over from Ryan stroking his cock, and declares: "There's nothing wrong with loving you daddy, all of you", she insists, as she gently puts his cock into her mouth. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:44:39
Size: 333 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ed44b3de0a7ec/The_Scent_of_a_Father.mp4
Added: Mar 22, 2024 8:31 am
Nala Nova - Family Comes First

screenshot

Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duratio: 00:27:21
Size: 1202 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8dba4c754e718/Nala_Nova_Family_Comes_First.mp4
Added: Mar 22, 2024 8:31 pm
Sammie Cee - Pregnant Step-Daddy Fuck

I come home from a bad day at school as everyone is making fun of my pregnant body, I come in to see you, my step-daddy, for some reassurance. I know it's our little secret, that you got me pregnant, and I wont tell anyone. But that doesnt mean we have to stop having our own fun, while no-one else is home I want you to fuck me again.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:10:54
Size: 1998 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/663fdd01614cb/Pregnant_StepDaddy_Fuck.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:32 am
Kiara Lord - POV Fuck With Step Dad

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:16:01
Size: 1008 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fbd597d222ecc/POV_Fuck_With_Step_Dad.mp4
Added: Mar 27, 2024 8:14 pm
Natalia Nix - Daughter Gets Slammed by Step Dad's Big Hard Cock

Natalia Nix - My Stepdaddy Punished My Pussy 6

screenshot

Duration: 00:35:41
Size: 1564 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b447f9af6b405/Natalia_Nix.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 2:15 am
Gi Joey, Addison Vodka & Amy Gun - Leap Year Birthday Fuck

Born on the 29th of February, Addison doesn't get to throw a birthday party very often. Lucky for her, her stepdad Gi Joey is eager to give her an unforgettable celebration this year. The problem is that Amy, Joey's wife, is absolutely jealous of her and constantly tries to sabotage the whole party. Aware that her stepmom isn't fond of her, Addison plots an extra sweet revenge. She has always had a crush on Joey, and now it's the time to show him her true feelings in the hottest way possible. The mischievous girl rubs her stepdad's crotch under the table with her foot while blowing the candles, insinuating what she really wants for her birthday. Amy soon storms off, giving Addison the chance to tell her stepdaddy how much she yearns for his luscious cock and how she'd love to get stuffed with it for her birthday. Joey isn't sure about taking this step with Addison, yet he has also felt something naughty for her since he adopted her. Determined to give his girl everything she wants, Joey pulls down his pants and fills Addison's mouth with his delectable cock.

Addison gags on it while trying to avoid getting noticed by Amy, who's clearly on to them. Later on, Joey and her stepdaughter secretly meet in her room for him to pack his meat inside Addison's pussy. As the fuck sesh gets intense, Joey covers her stepdaughter's mouth while plowing her to avoid getting caught. However, Addison's muffled moans of pleasure are heard by Amy, who comes into her stepdaughter's room to see what's going on. Will Amy find out about her husband's horny secret?

screenshot

Duratio: 00:38:06
Size: 854 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/34d356744f1e1/Leap_Year_Birthday_Fuck.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am
Argentina Little Tina - Fucking my Stepdaughter`s Tight Ass

Tags: Argentina Culona, Pendeja Argenta ,Cum On Eyes ,Brunette

screenshot

Duratio: 00:14:17
Size: 532 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9cf3c81196a87/Fucking_my_Stepdaughter_s_Tight_Ass.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 2:17 pm
Reese Robbins aka ItsReeseRobbins - stepdaughter wants sex ed from daddy

Stepdaddy and I are on a trip while mom is away and he has noticed how ive been looking at boys lately. naturally he wants to help out his step daughter <3 he just gently teaches me how I am suppose to suck a boys cock, and stroke it, and worship it till I go blind. But don't worry, daddy also teaches me how to take dick and ride and now I loveeeeee cock. but my fav is doggystyle hehehehe

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:17:57
Size: 483 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d28e8f5d218f3/STEPDAUGHTER_WANTS_SEX_ED_FROM_DADDY.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 8:17 pm
Molly Darling - Preachers Daughter Gets Her Ass Fucked

Very dialogue heavy Taboo Daddy/Daughter Religious Roleplay. Dialogue from Male and Female parts. Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Facial*** Molly is desperate to go out, but her Daddy wont let her. She's been sneaking around with an older man, coming home with ejaculate in her hair and being a bad girl. Her Daddy is a preacher, he lectures her about her promiscuous behaviour as she rolls her eyes. She used to be devoutly religious and team leader at bible camp.. but now she is more interested in having a cock inside of her. Now it's time to see whether her Daddy is as strong as he thinks he is. Molly gets on her knees and starts to rub his crotch, telling him to prove how much of a "moral man" he is. He tells her to stop but she doesn't listen. She teases his cock through his underwear, then pulls his cock out and gently kisses it. She goes to lick but stops.. Daddy mustn't give into temptation! Once her Daddy's cock is raging, she gets up and attempts to leave.. but Daddy is having none of it.. He pushes her to her knees and face fucks her. She gives him a vigorous blowjob and stands up. He rips her shirt open and caresses her tits. Now she wants to feel his cock inside of her. She gets a condom and places it on his hard cock, but he rips it off and tells her its a sin. She's got to take him bareback. She sits on his lap, showing her little bush and rides his big cock. Cut to Molly on all fours, presenting her ass in a tiny little thong. Daddy gets up and rips her panties down. He pushes his cock inside of her and starts to pound her. She can't believe Daddy is fucking her. Suddenly he pulls out of her pussy and puts his cock into her asshole! She's never had a cock in her ass before! But she doesn't want him to stop. He pounds her asshole and then flips her onto her back so she can taste his cock. She goes ass to mouth enthusiastically. He then fucks her ass in missionary whilst she encourages him. Then again fucks her mouth straight from her ass. She rides her ass on his cock again giving a good view from the front and then reverse. Now she wants her Daddy's cum. She gets on her knees and gives him another blow job and waits patiently for his cum. She leans her head back and stretches out her tongue. Her Daddy cums all over her sweet little face.. then shovels his cum into her mouth. She thanks him.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:30:01
Size: 1239 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/77218a03a5b2b/Molly_Darling_Preachers_Daughter_Gets_Her_Ass_Fucked.mp4
Added: Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am
Rylie Rowan - Step Daughter Sextape Video Leaked

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1080 x 1080
Duratio: 00:19:56
Size: 271 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7456165c49744/Rylie_Rowan_Step_Daughter_Sextape_Video_Leaked.mp4
Added: Mar 29, 2024 8:20 am
Stepdad Eric, Sarah Lace - Ass Hypnosis

Sarah asks her stepdad Eric for some money to buy stuff. When he refuses, Sarah pulls out her mesmerizing ass and instantly convinces him of giving her the cash. The next day, the naughty girl requests permission to go to a party. As Eric says no again, Sarah tries the same trick: a flash of her juicy butt. The plan works once more, with Eric fixing his eyes on Sarah's bouncy butt cheeks. After she's gone, the guy starts reflecting on what happened and realizes something: his stepdaughter is using a magical buttplug to hypnotize him! Determined not to be fooled again, Eric rejects Sarah's new request, and this time, he averts his gaze from her delectable booty. The girl realizes her stepdad has discovered her plan and now she'll have to pay. Eric won't just ground her, he will fuck his stepdaughter's mouth and asshole to teach her to respect him.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:30:45
Size: 772 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c6c41d99fc482/Sarah_Lace_Ass_Hypnosis.mp4