Author
teamclip
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 31, 2018 5:19 am
Brother fuck Sister after school
Russian Incest Family , Little Sister gets hard fucked by her Big Brother after school, little sis lost virgin
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/d35038662bcdf/N317StepSister829.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 02, 2018 11:52 am
Ellie Idol - Sister Sleeps In Your Room While Auntie Is In Town
Auntie Carol is in town which means I've forfeited my room and have the choice of the couch where dogs will jump on me all night or with you, my brother, in your bed. I get under the covers of your small blanket and almost immediately notice your erection. I laugh awkwardly unsure of what to do in this situation I'm in with you. Well, you can either jerk off or we can fuck. Anyway, if we want to pass out in your uncomfortable bed, we need to wear ourselves out. I'll ride you for a bit but then you need to fuck me until you cum so you can get rid of your boner.
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7bdc1db287e6f/N617StepSister831.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 02, 2018 7:44 pm
Dillion Carter - Dady Daughter Wrestle Fuck (720p)
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/45671a82b6776/N217StepSister91.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 03, 2018 3:52 pm
Incest Bailey Brooke
Bailey Brooke - My Daughter's Room isn't the Only Thing She Likes Dirty
2016 , Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, Facial
I love my 18 yr old daughter very much, and I want her to succeed in life. So it's important to her mother and I that we build a good foundation. We give her an allowance so that she can develop a sense of responsibility and earn her money. Problem is she is growing into a slob (which is a trait that she definitely gets from her mother). But lucky for me, that's where the comparisons end! Her mother has lost all sexual urges and never lets me fuck her anymore.
I am a guy who has needs, but no matter how much I beg my wife to let me get some pussy, she just pushes me away. My daughter (who is obviously entering into her sexual peek, as you can see by her beautifully developed natural breasts), capitalizes on my sexual weakness and uses it to her advantage. Watch how her perfect bubbly titties bounce up and down, as she spreads her legs wide open for daddy until he blows his gooey hot load all over her pretty face.
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5c9d6a4f2105a/N117StepSister92.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 04, 2018 3:52 pm
Kenzie Reeves - The Long Distance Call
screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/11a1cee93c716/N517StepSister830.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 06, 2018 3:52 am
screenshot
[DadCrush] Riley Star - Horny Hiking With My Stepdad
https://k2s.cc/file/5899e41b14306/N517StepSister93.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 07, 2018 7:52 am
screenshot
Incest Daddy Daughter Risky Business
Michele James, Luke Longly, Cory Chase - Daddy Daughter Risky Business
2018 , mommy, luke longly, taboo, mother, cumshot, cum swallow, natural boobs, brunette, glasses, blowjob, fucking, bush, threesome
"Daddy I'm scared" Michele says walking into her parents bedroom early in the morning. "Don't wake your mother" He replies. Always the daddies girl, snuggling into bed with him is nothing new. But she's an adult now and as she curls next to her father a feeling runs through her body. She takes the risk, reaches down and grabs his morning wood "Daddy what's that" She whispers in his ear. He brushes her off and tries to get back to sleep.
To horny to stop she takes his hand and makes him cup her big tits. Half asleep he thinks it's his wife until he opens his eyes. Not thinking clearly he loses himself and sucks on her sensitive nipples. Michele's mouth opens wide with shock and pleasure as her daddy silently licks her soaking wet pussy. She looks over to her mom hoping she doesn't wake as her daddy makes her cum. Content she softly grinds her ass against her father and goes to sleep.
https://k2s.cc/file/a5404a6fff939/N617StepSister94.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 07, 2018 7:44 pm
screenshot
Sailor Luna in Trailer Park Daughter Returns HD 720p
Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, POV Sex, Blowjob

Scene One: Daddy daughter reunion

I open the door early one morning to be greeted by my daughter. "I don't have a place to stay" She tells me. I thought she was living with her loser brother but it looks like she left. If she's going to finish college she needs a place to live. I show her to brother's old room angry that she's not acting like an adult. Where did I go wrong raising her? She explains why she left, that her brother was making her do things. Gross things...

Later that day I walk in on her changing and tell her that she's going to have to pay rent. She pleads that she has nothing to pay rent with. I respond that if she has no money she'll have to put out. When at Dad's house she's going to have to be naked and rent this week will be sucking my dick. Luna has no other choice, no other place to live other than the street. She gets on top of me and sucks my cock until I cum in her dirty little mouth. "That's so gross" She cries and leaves to wash the cum out of her mouth.

Scene Two: Daughter **** to pay rent

It's the next week and the rent is do again. "What the fuck!" Luna yells as I barge into the bathroom. I ask her if she has money. When she says no, I take out my dick. "Again?" She pleads before wrapping her lips around my cock. She tries to hold onto whatever dignity she has left as she sucks like a good little whore until I cum in her mouth.

The next day Luna is doing dishes wearing a pink top. I tell her to take it off and that she has to be naked around the house. "Don't make me" She whines. I tell her to touch herself while I watch. I pull her hair as she masturbates and she looks at me with her desperate eyes. "I don't want to like it" She says and agrees to never wear shirts in the house again. I tell her tomorrow morning you better wake up to her sucking me off.

Scene Three: Trailer Trash

"Good morning" You say as Luna's mouth is around you, sucking your cock. She sucks quickly trying to get this over with as soon as she can. But with your dick so hard and her naked body at your disposal you have other plans. "What are you doing?" She cries as you make her get on her back and spread her legs.

Your dick slides into her tight little pussy and you grab her breasts as you use her. She just wants it to be over, her face a mask of pain and humiliation. You make her get on top of you and ride your dick. She looks like she's about to cry, not enjoying the dick she's getting. But her soft little moans tell you otherwise. You cum deep and hard inside of her as she grinds on you."I hate you! She screams as your cum oozes out of her. "You're on birth control right?" You ask as she storms out of the room.

Scene Four: Rain washes away pain

Another rainy week and it's time for Luna to pay for her rent again. I walk into her room to find her naked on the bed sleeping. Grabbing her tits I wake her up by putting my cock in her mouth. She closes her eyes tight and sucks. I push her to the bed and fuck her harder than I ever have before.

She holds onto the sheets tight as I take out all my frustration on her little body. I look into her eyes as I make her get on top and fuck me. "Are you almost done" She asks in anger as she's desperate for Daddy to cum and for this to be over. She doesn't appear to be enjoying herself. I push her on her back and make her masturbate as I fuck her. I tell her to let go and cum. She tries to hold back, to not give me the satisfaction but her young little body betrays her and she orgasms on my cock. I reward her by shooting a hot load all over her terrified and humiliated face.

Scene Five: Sophisticated daughter

It's time my daughter stopped looking like trailer trash. I wake her up and make her get dressed to take her to the salon. I am going to make her just the way I want her. On the ride over I talk about her brother and what he would make her do and what she will have to do to keep living with Daddy. Two hours later Luna's hair is just the way I want it. I bring her home and make her strip again.

Make-up on she looks like a sophisticated whore now. "You know what to do" I tell her and she gets to the floor to test out her new lipstick on my dick. I make her call her brother as she sucks my cock and tells him how much better it is living with daddy. At my command she snaps a picture with my cock in her mouth and sends it to him.

I tell her to call him back. As I fuck her she taunts her bastard brother. "He's fucking me from behind and it feels so good" Luna moans on the phone. Something inside of her mind breaks as she is fucked and she gives into it. She looks at ,e now, not with hate but with love as her tiny body cums on my dick. "I want it" She moans as I give her a hot load all over her face. She sends her brother a photo of the cum on her face to get her revenge.
https://k2s.cc/file/5d2d57421029c/N317StepSister95.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 07, 2018 11:44 pm
screenshot
Kitana Koshima Fucks Her Stepbrother HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Brunette, Tattoos, Tattooed, Bathroom

This is first adult video release of new starlet Kitana Koshima, exclusively on xxxmult!media.

Kitana and her stepbrother are in love. Instead of fighting each other, they're fucking one another. It's always been this way. Mom and dad don't seem to care.

On this night, things get especially heated. Kitana is getting ready to go out with her friends, and her brother Aiden is feeling especially frisky. Kitana is quickly stripped of clothing by her stepbrother. He feels her tight, young body with his strong hands. Aiden slides off his sister's panties and shoves his hard cock in her. He fucks her on the bathroom sink, cums in her pussy, and leaves.
https://k2s.cc/file/6196ab9dee28b/N417StepSister95.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 08, 2018 7:44 am
screenshot
Leg's Spread For Daddy HD 1080p
Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette
STARRING: Zoey Laine and Eric John
We open to the luscious Zoey Laine getting ready for her big night out on the town. With her red lipstick on, black stilettos laced up, and her party dress she leaves with a smile only to come home and pass out naked on her bed. Her father hadn't heard anything from her all morning and decides to check on her where he sees Zoey is laying ass up the way he likes her. He taps her on the face with his dick and she happily wakes up and deep throats his cock. They play through different positions, he is on top, she is on top, she rides him standing up and he gives her a final fuck from behind so he can see her sweet cheeks. He takes his throbbing cock out and cums all over her chest.
Fetish Elements: Daddy's Girl, Blow Job, Ass
https://k2s.cc/file/0c6c6001ff00e/N617StepSister95.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 08, 2018 11:44 pm
teamclip
Added: Sep 13, 2018 11:46 pm
screenshot
Penny Hume - Daddy Mindfucks Disobedient Daughter Into His Personal Sex Slave HD 720p
Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Amateur, Virtual Sex, POV, Mind fuck
I've been a very naughty daughter... always disobeying my daddy, staying out late wearing skimpy clothes and being a total slut with boys. He's finally at the end of his rope and tells me to watch a very special video. I don't know WTF this video is about! It's just a weird spiral thing... and it makes me feel SO weird! All of a sudden I can't think of anything but pleasing my Daddy. I desperately wish to serve his every need, and offer all my holes to him the same way I do to random guys. But from now on I promise to be DADDY's SLUT alone and no one else's... I'm his to use as his fuck toy forever!
TABOO -- DADDYS GIRL -- ROLE PLAYING -- MINDFUCK -- POV -- FACIAL
https://k2s.cc/file/dd261f8984b36/N417StepSister911.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 14, 2018 3:52 am
screenshot
Helpful Sister (Part 3/3 HD) - Taboo Brother-Sister Blowjob, Sex and Titty Fucking in a small Hotel Room! HD 1080p
Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Blowjob, POV, titjob, Brunette, fucking, titty fuck
Dear diary, yesterday I fucked my brother! Yup, it finally happened in our hotel room waiting for mom and dad to finish with their business and mostly being bored out of our minds. I wanted to go out and see what was there to do in that stupid little town our parents dragged us into. But my brother kept saying he wouldn't go out, that he's not feeling well... And after a little bit of expert questioning the reason came out: he had blue-balls because we've been cooked up in this room together for days and he didn't get a chance to masturbate! There always had been some degree of sexual tension between us but this is what drove us over the edge! I found myself telling him that it's alright, that he should pull his cock out and jerk off right there, in front of me! I even surprised myself a little bit but I found the notion of seeing my brothers erect penis in front of me strangely arousing... It took a little bit of convincing but he finally let go and started masturbating. He wasn't very comfortable about it though, so, before I realized what I was doing, I found myself on my kneed sucking and deepthroating his already hard cock! He got comfortable real fast then, hehe, as I was slowly moving my lips up and down his big dick! After that crucial and extremely hot BlowJob we quickly got to fucking. We couldn't contain ourselves and at the same time we couldn't really believe it was actually happening... I sucked his cock some more when he got tiered, fast and hard, making him squirm, and then a really cool idea occurred to me! I took off my dress and put his throbbing cock between my tits giving him the his Best TitJob ever, probably! He came very fast them, glazing my Big Titties with his huge load of cum... We didn't talk about it much after, we just wet out into the town and had fun, but I have a feeling this will definitely happen again!
https://k2s.cc/file/38cd448b27d03/N517StepSister911.mp4
teamclip
Added: Sep 16, 2018 3:44 pm
teamclip
Added: Sep 18, 2018 11:52 pm
screenshot
LILA'S BATH TIME HD 1080p
Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, Amateur, BATHTUB FETISH, teens, teen, 18 & 19 YRS OLD
LILA'S NIGHTLY BATH TIME TAKES A STRANGE DETOUR TONIGHT!!!
WHILE DADDY IS HELPING HER WASH HER BACK.....HE GETS AROUSED!!
DADDY ENDS UP JOINING LILA IN THE TUB....AND THEY SUCK AND FUCK EACH OTHER UNTIL LILA GETS COVERED IN SEMEN!!
DADDY WASHES AWAY THE MESS...AND LILA GOES BACK TO PLAYING WITH RUBBER DUCKY
Every night after Supper.....Lila has her Bath Time. She enjoys playing with her Rubber Ducky and splashing around in her bubble bath. Sometimes Dad will drop by and give Lila a hand.....washing her back for her etc Tonight, Dad is helping Lila with her Bath Time....and unfortunately.....tonight, things got a little carried away. While washing Lila's bum with the face cloth....Dad gets aroused....and gives Lila's bum a little kiss. Lila, playfully asks Daddy to join her in the Tub. It doesn't take long after Daddy and Daughter are sharing the Tub together, before Daddy's penis ends up inside Lila's mouth! After playing with her Rubber Ducky....Lila is anxious to play with a new toy!! When Daddy's penis gets very, very hard....he sits down on the edge of the Tub, and invites Lila to sit on the erect penis. Lila rides up and down on her Daddy's penis....and then Dad bends her over....and gives her a really hard Pounding from behind!!! Daddy ejaculates all over Lila's back, and her bum....and then he washes the mess off for her, with the face cloth. Lila goes back to playing with Rubber Ducky. Lila's Bath Time was an adventure tonight!!!
https://k2s.cc/file/5cd39589ea664/N317StepSister915.mp4