50Cent_Gunit
Good Poster
Added: Aug 30, 2019 11:31 pm
No More Golden Days [Act 1 Fix] [Messieurs]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
It is 87 BC, right after Sulla's first March on Rome, A patrician woman from the ancient Cornelii family is facing a tough decision: Sacrifice herself to preserve household against her husband's political enemies, or sacrifice her household to preserve the name of her family. What would you choose?
-
Developer: Messieurs
Censorship: None
Version: Act 1 Fix
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size: 166 MiB
Genre: Messieurs, Renpy, 2dcg, Female Protagonist, Milf, Animated, Blackmail
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
WIN: FBOOM.ME
Added: Aug 30, 2019 11:42 pm
Leira's Sex Stuff [v1.2] [Meakrob47]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
A neat 3D VR game created by Meakrob47.
-
Developer: Meakrob47
Version: v1.2
Size: 105 MiB
Genre: Meakrob47, Blender, Simulator, Animated, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Aug 30, 2019 11:52 pm
WVM [Day 1 v1.1 BUGFIX] [Braindrop]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
You are the top high school recruit in basketball. Because of complications with your family you chose to go to one of the worst schools, WVM. This is a story about the journeys at that college and the relationships made along the way. The main character was left an orphan at a very young age. until a friend of his dad decided to take him in. He grew to love the game of basketball. It helped that he had a natural gift for the game. He is by far the most sought after high school recruit.
-
Developer: Braindrop
Version: Day 1 1.1 BUGFIX
Size: 1481 MiB
Genre: Braindrop, Renpy, School, Animated, Male Protagonist, Avoidable Cheating, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Futanari
-
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 01, 2019 2:43 am
House Party [v0.15.1] [Eek! Games]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.
-
Developer: Eek! Games
Version: v0.15.1
Size: 1875 MiB
Genre: Simulator, Fetish, Group Sex, Oral Sex, 3dcg, Striptease, Animation, Flash
-
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 01, 2019 3:04 am
Melody [v0.12 Extras] [MrDots Games]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music.Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You're just not sure what that will be yet.In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.
-
Developer: Mrdots Games
Version: v0.12 Extras
Size: 1492 MiB
Genre: Ren'py, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Dating Simulator, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Corruption
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 01, 2019 3:35 am
Roundscape Adorevia [v4.6] [Arvus Games]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you'll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.
-
Developer: Arvus Games
Version: v4.6
Size: 3735 MiB
Genre: Rpg, 2dcg, Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist, Tentacles, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Adventure, Big Tits, Fantasy, Combat, ****, Exhibitionism, Bdsm, Milf, Prostitution, Interracial, Incest-sex, Bukkake, Titfuck, Handjob, Mas
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v2.2] [Ferdafs]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.
-
Developer: Ferdafs
Version: v2.2
Size: 720 MiB
Genre: Unity, Male Protagonist, 2d Game, Parody, Urination, Blackmail, Voyeurism, Incest-sex
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 02, 2019 12:15 am
HS Tutor [v0.6.0] [TK8000]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
Keep in mind it's just a prototype. There is no adult content for now (except a nudity scene in the shower and a spicier in bed), just the introduction of the characters and a few things about the mechanics of the game.Note also that the current prototype will be basically the prologue of the full version, so it's very linear. However, in the full game the player will have complete freedom to do whatever he wants during the morning / afternoon / evening of any day. It will look like Solvalley School in that point, where the player can explore the map freely without having to follow a pre-determined story.The city map only has 4 houses and the school (three of the houses can not be visited at the moment), in the next updates I am adding locations for the player to visit.
-
Developer: Tk8000
Version: v0.6.0
Size: 1118 MiB
Genre: Ren'py, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Parody, Milf, Teacher-student, Seduction
-
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 02, 2019 12:25 am
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin [v2.19b] [SweGabe]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
It's a RPG series I've been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out ...and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can't be.Currently, I'm making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
-
Developer: Swegabe
Version: v2.19b
Size: 2068 MiB
Genre: Swegabe, Rpg, Big Tits, Episodic, Prostitution, Furry, 2dcg, Adventure, Animated, Fantasy, Combat, Turn Based Combat, Big Tits, Slave
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 02, 2019 12:36 am
Lust Epidemic [v89091] [Incest Patch] [NLT Media]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!
-
Developer: Nlt Media
Version: v89091
Size: 3737 MiB
Genre: Nlt Media, Rpg, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Milf, Masturbation, Incest-sex
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 02, 2019 12:57 am
The Spellbook [v0.5.0.0] [NaughtyGames]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
A book that was found by mistake. A spell that was cast by stupidity...Shall be the beginning of an adventure between Jack, his two friends and his mo.. *Ehem* babysitter (Nancy)! Will you let things go out of hand?Or you will try to save Nancy from this situation and bring your *babysitter* back?
-
Developer: Naughtygames
Version: v0.5.0.0
Size: 1165 MiB
Genre: Naughtygames, Visual Novel, Unity, Incest-sex, Voyeurism, Corruption, Milf, Blowjob, Feet, Gangbang, Cheating, Ntr, Pov
-
screenshot screenshotscreenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 02, 2019 1:07 am
Naughty Lyanna [v0.6a] [DWR Games]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
My initial project is called Naughty Lyanna. It is the story of a girl trying to reconcile her troubled life and disruptive family with the discovery of a new naughty side. She moved to a new city, intends to make new friends and have a nice life, but things are not that simple.In this initial version we will meet our heroine on her first day in the new city. She will also get into some trouble and discover a new fetish.How will she react to all this?
-
Developer: Dwr Games
Version: v0.6a
Size: 2210 MiB
Genre: Dwr Games, Renpy, 3dcg, Female Protagonist, Big Tits, Masturbation, Punishment, Exhibitionism, Groping, Humiliation, Lesbian, Spanking
-
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 04, 2019 12:36 am
Lab Rats 2 [v0.20.0] [Vren]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
Lab Rats 2: Down to Business:Iis set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy.The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire.The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.
-
Developer: Vren
Version: v0.20.0
Size: 957 MiB
Genre: 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Group Sex, Incest-sex, Mind Control, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Cosplay, Renpy
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 04, 2019 12:47 am
The Awakening [v0.3] [SLim Games]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. CREATE your character and go along the journey to find out who you truely are.Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.
-
Developer: Slim Games
Version: v0.3
Size: 1047 MiB
Genre: Renpy, 3dcg, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Harem, Milf, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Slim Games
-
-
Downloads:
-
Added: Sep 04, 2019 12:57 am
Town of Passion [v1.4.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]
-
screenshot
-
Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!
-
Developer: Siren's Domain
Version: v1.4.2 Beta
Size: 905 MiB
Genre: 2dcg, Rpg, Animated, Adventure, Incest-sex, Seduction, Puzzle, Oral Sex, Handjob, Footjob
-
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
-
Downloads:
-