Author
Shadowman
Retired Legend
Added: Aug 24, 2008 1:50 pm
nornor wrote:
And now, at last, the real reason for this 'unplanned detour' I made in order to gather as much documentation as possible about our friend ...

A couple of weeks ago we were treated to a video (NT080723V) in Natasha's thread (https://www.forumophilia.com/topic33793-540.html#654416) described as Natasha with Loly

Well - at first sight this seemed feasable - after all, ever since the "Who Sucks Best" trio days Natasha has stolen the show, and one cannot avoid looking mainly (only Rolling Eyes !) at her ...

What's more, the 'blonde' does not show her face all that much for most part of the video, so I thought ... "Oh well - Mr. Shadow was right - Loly is really going to be the next big thing ..." - but ... on closer inspection I realized "... wait a minute - something doesn't add up here ..."

screenshot screenshot

not only does the initial 'passion' remind me of past experiences, but in fact I get the impression, especially considering the possibility that they both might have simply returned from a very succesful trip to the hair stylist, that this might in fact be none other than Olesya in her 'new' version of Vika - complete with Loly-like hair ... !

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Sorry. I missed this. You're absolutely right. It is Vika (Olesya) and not Loly in that vid. Thanks for pointing it out. I've edited the post accordingly.

nornor wrote:
... which reminds me - could this not be the perfect occasion to move our poor little lovely Olesya (the only one left out there in the cold) to her own new 'Vika' shrine here in the MODELS section ?

I've been asked this before but There is no way I can do it without either double posting or ripping apart the "Olesya Finally" thread in the vid section. I'll think about it again.
marc buca
Poster
Added: Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm
Thanks Shadowman, Loly is so greatly sexy. Laughing
Added: Aug 27, 2008 6:26 am
she a lovely cutie. Thank you Shadowman
nornor
Good Poster
Added: Sep 08, 2008 1:10 pm
Shadowman wrote:
nornor wrote:
And now, at last, the real reason for this 'unplanned detour' I made in order to gather as much documentation as possible about our friend ...

A couple of weeks ago we were treated to a video (NT080723V) in Natasha's thread (https://www.forumophilia.com/topic33793-540.html#654416) described as Natasha with Loly

Well - at first sight this seemed feasable - after all, ever since the "Who Sucks Best" trio days Natasha has stolen the show, and one cannot avoid looking mainly (only Rolling Eyes !) at her ...

What's more, the 'blonde' does not show her face all that much for most part of the video, so I thought ... "Oh well - Mr. Shadow was right - Loly is really going to be the next big thing ..." - but ... on closer inspection I realized "... wait a minute - something doesn't add up here ..."

screenshot screenshot

not only does the initial 'passion' remind me of past experiences, but in fact I get the impression, especially considering the possibility that they both might have simply returned from a very succesful trip to the hair stylist, that this might in fact be none other than Olesya in her 'new' version of Vika - complete with Loly-like hair ... !

screenshot screenshot screenshot

Sorry. I missed this. You're absolutely right. It is Vika (Olesya) and not Loly in that vid. Thanks for pointing it out. I've edited the post accordingly.

Thank you Mr. Shadow - I really hope you'll be back with us soon !

In the meantime, a little update ... :

"Doll" is now a full set :

screenshot

Code:
dead link

... what I thought to be a mid-res was actually low - here's the medium version (now there are 3 choices ... Wink !)

screenshot

Code:
dead link

... and this, I think is the most recent (especially for pantyhose lovers ... Rolling Eyes)

screenshot

Code:
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
serielh
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm
Cool Cool

. . . another set Wink

Arrow

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic39178-2730.html
Added: Sep 27, 2008 5:11 pm
I miss you, Shadowman. Where are you ?
RumpRoast
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 02, 2008 7:17 am
mmmm wow thank you Smile
gttg
Good Poster
Added: Oct 05, 2008 10:18 pm
Jenny - Fallen Angel - (BeautyisDivine)

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

33pics - 12MB - 4000px

Code:

dead link
Prosperox
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm
Beautiful, beautiful girl. Thank you Shadowman and all else.

(gttg I stole your pictures for my Avatar and signature pictures. I hope that OK).
gttg
Good Poster
Added: Oct 11, 2008 10:12 pm
XProsperox wrote:

(gttg I stole your pictures for my Avatar and signature pictures. I hope that OK).

Very Happy ... beautiful Wink
Prosperox
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 12, 2008 1:56 am
gttg wrote:
XProsperox wrote:

Very Happy ... beautiful Wink

One picture says 1000 words Very Happy

screenshot
waxman2
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 21, 2008 5:40 am
thanks for the pics and videos Very Happy
SouthPawn
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 21, 2008 3:42 pm
XProsperox wrote:
One picture says 1000 words Very Happy