Author
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 12:43 am
Melanie Hicks - Mom the Jack of All Trades

screenshot

Scene One: Mom Can’t Sleep
Mommy came in my room last night because dad was snoring really loud again and she couldn’t sleep… I was also having trouble sleeping because I hurt myself recently and I’ve been in a lot of pain. Mommy wants to help me get rid of the pain but I am not sure if I want her help. She takes her big, natural tits out from underneath her black nightgown and then she starts rubbing her hands over my pants… I can feel my cock getting hard but I don’t understand why!! She tells me that I can grab her tits, so I do… but this is my mom and I don’t think that I’m supposed to be getting hard!! “Mommy helped you when you were little and she can help you now,” she tells me as she slowly puts my cock inside of her mouth. She sucks my dick for a while, until I tell her that I want to see what her pussy looks like… she slips off her black g-string so I can rub her clit, while she jerks my cock up and down. Mommy has gotten me so turned on that I can’t hold back any longer… she puts my cock deep inside of her mouth and sucks my cock until I explode in her mouth! Now she is ready to go back in to the bedroom that she shares with my dad; I ask her to please kiss my dad on the lips before she brushes her teeth, because my dad is such a dick!! Hopefully she listens to me…

Scene Two: Helping Mom
Mommy is live streaming on webcam, because she is trying to earn some extra money! She offers to play with dildos and vibrators, but her fans have a better idea than that. They have requested that she has sex with a man on the camera for them, but dad is not home today… but I am! She tells her fans that her son is home and she immediately starts getting offers that she can’t refuse! She calls me out in to the living room and tells me that she is live on webcam and that she needs to have sex with someone on cam… and she really wants me to help her out with that! “But we’ve never done that before,” I tell her, as she promises me that her fans won’t be able to see my face. I agree to help mommy out and she starts to suck my dick on camera! Then it is time for me to stick my cock inside of her pussy for her fans! She slips her g-string off and bends over for me on the couch, as I start to fuck mommy from behind. I flip her over on to her back for a little bit so I can watch her big, natural tits bounce as I fuck her! But I think the guys who paid for the cam show really liked watching me fuck my mom in doggy style so we go back to that position until I eventually cum deep inside mommy’s pussy! My job is done, and mom thanks the guys for tipping and she hopes they enjoyed the show…

Scene Three: Mom Solves My Erection
I am in my bedroom jerking off to naked photos of my Aunt Cory when my mom walks in to my bedroom! I wish she would respect my privacy, but she insists on helping me out so I won’t have to jerk off to the photos of my aunt. Mom is still wearing her work clothes when she enters my room, but she starts to strip out of them pretty quickly, while questioning me about how I got these photos! Aunt Cory sent me the photos and it wasn’t hard to convince her! Mom gets completely naked and starts to suck my dick, eager to help me. “Aren’t you glad mommy’s home now?” she asks me. But we have to be kind of quick, because we don’t know exactly what time my dad will be home from his work trip. She leans back on my bed and lets me fuck her pussy; then she flips over in to the doggy style position so I can watch her ass bounce back and forth on my dick! I pull on her long, brown hair as I fuck her. “Baby, if you’re good then next time I’ll let you put it in the other hole,” she promises me! I now have a reason to try and be extra good!! I fuck her as I face towards the window, so I will be able to see if my dad comes home. “Is it okay if I cum in your mouth this time, mom?” and of course she tells me that it’s okay! I fuck my mom for a few more minutes until I pull out and cum inside of her mouth for her to swallow it all…

Scene Four: Two are Better Than One
“Haven’t you always wanted to do this?” Aunt Cory asks me, as she leans back on the bed with her legs spread towards me. I stick my hard cock inside her right away, and she asks me how her pussy feels. “Tight and warm!” I exclaim. She asks me if those photos she sent me the other day ended up helping me, but I explain to her how my mom ended up walking in on me while I was jerking off. Aunt Cory tells me that I am doing a fabulous job of fucking her when all of a sudden mom opens the bedroom door!! Mommy is pretty mad at me for fucking Aunt Cory because I wasn’t supposed to fuck her unless my mom was involved too! I really wanted to fuck my aunt by myself, but now that mom is here I guess I will have fun fucking both of them at the same time. Cory strips my mom out of her red dress and her matching gold bra and undies. Aunt Cory takes the initiative and throws my mom down on the bed and starts kissing her body. I walk up behind my aunt and stick my cock inside of her pussy while she eats my mom’s pussy! I fuck my mom next, while my aunt and mom lick each other’s tits… this is starting to be even more fun than I imagined! I even get to choke my mom while I fuck her, as Aunt Cory masturbates next to us… When I get close to cumming, I have my aunt and my mom suck my cock for a little before I cum right in my mom’s mouth… some of my cum ended up getting on my mom’s face but Cory licks it off mom’s face!! Time for me to go take a shower…

screenshot

File Size : 1.09 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:50:08

Download: Melanie Hicks - Mom the Jack of All Trades.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 12:49 am
Maxim Law - Mom Needs Content

screenshot

That’s right baby, just hold the camera, it’s already rolling.. No, we can just start. I’ll edit the video later. Just lay back and relax son, this is Mommy’s job. I know exactly what to do… You’re doing great sweetie, Mommy can already tell this is going to be an awesome video…

screenshot

File Size : 1.25 GB, Resolution : 1280×720, Duration : 00:19:34

Download: Maxim Law - Mom Needs Content.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:04 am
Missbehavin26 - Mom Encourages Son To Cum Before Bed

screenshot

Script: I am thinking a 5 minute video – you are my “mommy” and its time to cum for you before bedtime. You will encourage me to touch myself and cum for mommy. You are wearing a pink tank top that shows your cleavage and besides that you are naked. Tell me to be a good boy for mommy many, many times in the video. Ask me things like “do you want to be a good boy for mommy?” and “do you want to cum for mommy” etc… Can you talk slowly in a gentle, sweet, nice voice? I want to look at you while you show me your cleavage and while you encourage me to cum for you, then for the last minute, when i am ready to cum, show me your pussy and ask me if i want to cum right here for mommy. And tell me im a good boy while i cum for mommy.

screenshot

File Size : 590.9 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:07:17

Download: Missbehavin26 - Mom Encourages Son To Cum Before Bed.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:08 am
Missbehavin26 - Surprising Mom At The Stripclub

screenshot

Script: I have a senario in my mind and I want to see if it is OK whith you.. Stripper mom whos working and accidentally goes to the private room with her son. At the beginning she want to stop but she starts to lapdance on his dick.. The he asks for a blowjob, they argue, someone comes to see if everything is OK and she says “yes” while sucking his cock.. Then he says that he wants a ride, she says I need a smoke and ride his dick while smoking (whith a “I can’t believe I am doing this” look). High heels always on. Some bitchy angry looks at him! A nice ass grind at the start. Only ride positions (reverse rough, would be amazing while smoking).

screenshot

File Size : 1.39 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:17:23

Download: Missbehavin26 - Surprising Mom At The Stripclub.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:13 am
Missbehavin26 - Fuck The Hole he Came From

screenshot

Scene 1: Clip opens with the mother in the bathtub shaving her pussy and legs. Son come into the bathroom quietly. She looks up and smiles coyly, becomes more seductive as she finishes and proceeds get out and dry herself. She starts to rub lotion on her body, legs and thighs, putting on a bit of a show. She looks at him and says: “Its; you again, haven’t you had enough of watching your mother this week? Did you like watching mother shave her pussy? Do you like your mother’s pretty pussy? Earlier this week I let you watch me insert a tampon in my pussy during my . I showed you my pussy up close and explained the female reproductive system to you. You got a little excited and your pecker got hard. I told you that was wrong baby. Now you’re watching me shave my pretty little pussy and you’re getting hard again. It’s wrong for you be lusting like this over your mother’s body.” As she finishes up in the bathroom) She says to him to now go wait for her in her bedroom. That she has to pee and no he cannot watch. (Scene Ends) Scene 2: Mother comes into the bedroom in a towel and proceeds to talk to her son who is in there already: ” “Oh my god son, you have a big boner in your pants! Did looking at your mother’s bald pussy in the bathroom do that? My son getting hard for his own mother. (She takes off her towel and starts putting on sexy panties and a sexy nightgown as she continues to talk to him). “I notice that these things always happen, you constantly getting a hard-on and following me around, looking at my naked body every chance you get, when I’ve finished my priod and I’m in my fertile cycle. It must be mother’s scent.” Do you masturbate fantasizing about your own mother? Does mom’s Pheromones turn you on? Or is it her body, or both? Do you have lustful, incstuous thoughts about your mother? I bet you smell mother’s ovulating pussy don’t you.” (She now moves to the bed and sits right in front of him) She says: You can look at mommy while she touches herself and plays with her wet pussy but you cannot touch. You can take your penis out and stroke it to mother’s body. (She starts to get turned on and starts playing with herself, rubbing her pussy and parting her wet pussy lips and touching her clit). She says: “Does this turn you on? It’s ok baby as long as we don’t touch each other it is not incst. Have you ever thought or fantasized about fucking your own mother? Fucking the hole you came out of? Going back into your mother’s womb?” (After a couple of minutes of them masturbating in front of each other she moves on top of him, still in her nightgown and panties. She pulls her panties aside and starts rubbing her wet pussy on his bare dick. close-up on pussy and cock touching) She says: “Don’t worry baby, it’s still not incst unless your cock goes inside my pussy.” (Now the panties come off and the rubbing continues for a minute) She says: It’s still not incst, we are just touching skin to skin. It’s like mother and son kissing. It’s just like kissing son.” (Then she sinks his cocks inside and rides him cowgirl. Front view of you with face close-ups as you talk) Saying: “All this inst talk and taboo play made me so horny I couldn’t help it baby. Now we are committing inst. Mother and son incst. This is so hot because it’s so forbidden. You know I’m ovulating and very fertile right now. Oh, you just got even harder and deeper into me. Does the thought of impregnating your mother turn you on that much? Do you want to fill me my fertile pussy with your seed baby? That’s so wrong! Taboo breeding.” (Focus on mom’s body and close-ups of pussy as well during sex. Face close-ups as she dirty taboo talks). She gets off and lays on her back. She says as she’s laying down and opening her legs: “Now come here son and taste the sweet inctuous nectar right from the source. Straight from mother’s pussy. Get what you’ve been craving so much. Drnk my honey from the hole you came out of.” (She guides him as he licks). She says: “How does your mother taste? Does she taste like family?” (Then fucking resumes in missionary. She continues to dirty taboo talk). Saying : “Come to mother baby. Come back and put your penis into my incstuous pussy. Deep inside you own mother’s vagina.“ You love fucking your mother. I love feeling you inside me. Deep inside me. I can feel your heartbeat through your cock. Your heartbeat is inside me again baby. Give me that bareback inst dick. Does it turn you on to think about breeding your mother’s ovulating pussy? Fertilizing the same womb that carried you.” (She starts cumming. Facial expressions of ecstasy) “ Let’s enjoy the sweet pleasures of inst son. Cum with mother. Cum in your mother. Yes baby Give me your seed, your instuous seed. Shoot your sperm deep inside your mother’s ovulating pussy.” (She cums and he comes inside. No cum shot or creampie)

screenshot

File Size : 2.06 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:27:20

Download: Missbehavin26 - Fuck The Hole he Came From.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:19 am
Missbehavin26 - Moms Pie For Dessert Creampie

screenshot

script: Baseline: You are my mom, recently divorced. You’ve been going on dates recently but nothing has been working out. You know what you really want. When I used to live at home I would never fully close my door when I was jacking off as I was getting older turning into a well built man. You can never get those images out of your head from when you used to peak in wishing it was your hand stroking my young hard cock. You knew it was wrong, but you couldn’t resist. So instead of deciding to go on another unsuccessful date tonight, you invite me over to make me dinner that I always loved from you. Start the scene in some really sexy lingerie. Talking sexy and very taboo. Spread your legs and rub your pussy then pulling your panties to the side saying “Honey, I know you thought I was going make you dinner tonight, but this is what I really want you to eat. Doesn’t mommy’s wet pussy look delicious?” Take your panties off and say “Here take these so you can also have mommy’s pussy for dessert later.” Lots of tits squeezing and close up pussy worship. Things to say: “You see how wet mommy’s pussy? It’s all because of you.” “Doesn’t it look so tempting baby? I bet you would like to stick your tongue in there and taste mommy’s juices. Don’t deny it.” “And when you’re done eating mommy’s pussy I want you to slide that huge cock of yours inside of it.” (Spread your pussy open while saying that) Get a dildo out. Rubbing it around the opening of your pussy hole. “Go slow baby, it’s been a while since mommy had someone so big inside of me.” Then slowly slide the dildo in. “Mmmm good boy! Doesn’t mommy’s wet pussy feel so good wrapped around your hard cock?” “Right back inside of the hole you came out of, now you’ll be cumming in it!” “I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. Ever since I peaked in on you in the shower I’ve needed your big dick inside of me. Mommy’s pussy has been wet and aching for you ever since.” “Don’t worry about not having a condom on honey. I’m not one of your dirty slutty girlfriends. It’s ok with mommy.” “That’s a good boy, fuck mommy’s pussy harder. Keep pounding me like I’m your fucking slut.” “You don’t have to pull out. Really it’s ok honey. Wouldn’t you love to cum deep inside of your own mother’s pussy anyway? We both know it’s wrong, but it feels so fucking good, doesn’t it?” “I know you’re a grown man now, but there is still one chore mommy needs from you. From now on, every time I’m ovulating, I want you to come over to fuck mommy’s pussy and cum in it.” “What do you think honey, would you mind cumming inside of your mother’s fertile pussy whenever she needs it?” “So be a good boy and listen to me like old times. Cum inside of your mother’s incestuous, loving pussy. Do it because I’m your mother and I said so! I dare you to make me pregnant!” Maybe do a fake creampie? Spreading your pussy open showing my cum dripping out. End the video saying “You did great honey. I guess I’ll see you next time mommy’s in heat!” “I’ll make sure mommy’s pussy is the only one you’ll ever need.

screenshot

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:14:25

Download: Missbehavin26 - Moms Pie For Dessert Creampie.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:22 am
Missbehavin26 - Mothers Bithday Pur-Suit

screenshot

This day starts off like any other….but it is definitely not going to end up like the rest. Mother wakes u up from bed on her birthday and tells u, father has something planned for her and u will be left alone for the evening. She then goes upstairs where u follow her sneakily and watch her thru the crack in the door as shes getting changed and getting into the shower….. u then cant help urself and swing the shower door open scaring the sh*t out of mom and seeing her beautiful body naked and lathered. She then comes down to have a talk with you and then wants to show off her new outfit. You check her out and wait with her as father will be home soon. After a few mins of him not showing mom calls, YUP ! He has to work late again….MOM IS PISSED….so you decide to take care of her. Make a nice supper for the two of u with some candle light…..as u are making supper….u hear alot of moaning coming from her bedroom…..what the hell is she doing……so u call for her, she comes down stairs and u share a lovely meal with a sensual build up….then she wants to show u how much she appreciates u,,…..but only from the bedroom….u go upstairs ….and…..see for urself.

screenshot

File Size : 1.23 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:59:07

Download: Missbehavin26 - Mothers Bithday Pur-Suit.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:35 am
Ivy Secret - Mom And Son Become Lovers POV

screenshot

“Hey honey,” Mom’s gentle voice said, “I was thinking we could talk.” Her fingers ran through her long, red hair as she sat down on the bed beside you. “I…don’t know how to approach this subject…” she said nervously, her eyes awkwardly shifting away from yours, “I’ve been having these feelings that I’m unsure of.” “And I don’t really know how to describe them, or what to do about them, but I think I just need to figure it out,” Mom struggled to say. She continued to tell you how much she loved you, and how wonderful, kind, and sweet she thought you were. “I think about you first thing in the morning when I wake up…and all day, and I think about you at night before I go to bed,” she confessed. “And I don’t think anyone’s going to hold a place in my heart the way that you do. I just get so happy when I’m around you – it’s almost like my heart skips a beat.” Mom blushed as she admitted that her feelings for you were somehow different – something more than the typical mom/son relationship. “Maybe…I might actually be in love with you. I know it’s kind of strange, and I know I shouldn’t feel that way, but I do…and I don’t think those feelings are going anywhere,” she said sweetly. “So, I kind of want to see if we can explore this and see if it’s real, or what it is…and how it goes,” she said shyly. “I was hoping that maybe I could give you a kiss…a real kiss on the lips and we could see if there was any spark or connection there.” Mom knew it was weird for you, but she reassured you that everything would be okay. She leaned to give you a soft, passionate kiss, then pulled back with an enormous smile. “Did you feel that?” Mom asked happily. “You’re not sure? I mean, I definitely felt that…maybe we should try it one more time.” She leaned in again, and this time, even you felt the spark between the two of you. The both of you would continue to take your time as you explored one another’s body. Mom would ask you to feel her big, soft, beautiful breasts, then would gently and slowly slide her hand up your leg to your hard cock. This, in turn, would lead into passionate love making, developing a brand new mom/son relationship – one where Mom was your lover.

screenshot

File Size : 654.99 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:11:00

Download: Ivy Secret - Mom And Son Become Lovers POV.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2019 1:38 am
Brandi Bae - Sugar Baby Big Sister

screenshot

A big sister takes advantage of her socially awkward but very successful younger brother, until her learns how to get what he really wants…

screenshot

File Size : 999.74 MB, Resolution : 1280×720, Duration : 00:15:39

Download: Brandi Bae - Sugar Baby Big Sister.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2019 7:53 am
Cory Chase - The Strangest Thing

screenshot

I walk into my son’s room completely shocked. You will never believe what I just saw. You know our neighbor? I was walking by and I saw her fucking her son in the kitchen. You know what? I need you right fucking now. I touch your penis through your pants, and before you can say anything I strip out of my clothes. It was so hot, so forbidden, you don’t even know. My panties are soaked. I want some of you right now. I pull out your cock and suck you hard. Just let mom do everything for you. I slide you inside of me and fuck you just like the neighbor. Oh fuck it feels so dirty. Your going to cum in me aren’t you baby, oh yeah cum deep inside me, fill your mother full of cum! After you cum, I’m going to suck your cock clean like a good mother.

screenshot

File Size : 1.16 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:20:33

Download: Cory Chase - The Strangest Thing.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2019 7:57 am
Cory Chase - Mommy Will Show You Hers

screenshot

Scene One: Morning
Softly my mother brings me to her bed and sits me down. In a sweet voice she whispers that it’s ok. “You’re growing up to be a big strong boy” She kicks off her heels. “Don’t you like this new dress?” She asks me. Her big tits are spilling out of the tight dress and I can see the edge of her forbidden nipple. “You like the way mommy looks?” I’m half excited half terrified as her hands run over her body. “Tell mommy how pretty she is” she reaches down and touches me, her big tits in my face. Mommy tells me to pull down my shorts and show her what a big man I’ve become as she spreads her legs and touches herself. “Let me help you with that” Mommy smiles at me and slides her wet mouth on me. Sucking and licking and making me shake with excitement.

Scene Two: Bush
“You taste so good in mommy’s mouth” She whispers to me. I’m unable to move as my mom takes advantage of me and makes me feel so good. My dick is drenched and rock hard in my mom’s mouth. “Let me sit on top of you” She says. I’m confused about what’s going to happen as her hips pull me inside of her. I fit perfectly inside my mother and she slides up and down on me. I’ve never felt so in love in my life. Her big tits in my face, my mommy moaning in my ears. “You’re my big boy” She moans as she lays back on the bed and guides me with her legs. “I want you to cum on mommy’s bush like a good boy” She commands. Something comes over me as her pussy gets tighter and tighter. My vision goes white and I shoot stream after stream of cum all over my mothers hairy pussy. “Oh my god baby” She screams in pleasure. “I love you so much” She says, kissing me and I collapse on top of her, spent.

screenshot

File Size : 1.1 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:19:08

Download: Cory Chase - Mommy Will Show You Hers.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2019 8:15 am
Penny Barber - Bedtime Cuddling With Mommy

screenshot

It’s a special night and Mommy is letting you sleep with her! You’re so excited to be all snuggled up to me and I’m just so warm and pretty in my red babydoll nightgown. You just can’t help getting an erection under the sheets! Of course I notice, but instead of getting upset with you, I decide to show you a special way that Mommies use to put their good boys to sleep: a nice, deep, romantic blow job!

screenshot

File Size : 625.0 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:08:40

Download: Penny Barber - Bedtime Cuddling With Mommy.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Feb 24, 2019 8:25 am
Missbehavin26 - Ur Birthday Surprise For Stepmom

screenshot

Its your step mom’s birthday! Happy birthday to her, why dont you come sit by her in the kitchen while she gets ready for dad. Oh wait, he called…shes not so happy…hes missing her birthday again. She is kinda hot, maybe u wont mind to get to know her one on one, maybe put on a movie…

screenshot

File Size : 1.41 GB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:18:47

Download: Missbehavin26 - Ur Birthday Surprise For Stepmom.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Mar 01, 2019 12:03 pm
Carmen Valentina - Mom And Son Get Married Impregnation

screenshot

Mom & son get married, mom & son are madly in love, romantic & passionate, mom wants to start a family, mom wants son to make love to her & to give her his seed.

screenshot

File Size : 709.94 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:11:56

Download: Carmen Valentina - Mom And Son Get Married Impregnation.mp4
gqfogeXFVQ
VIP club member
Added: Mar 01, 2019 12:10 pm
Nikki Brooks - Magic Valentines Day Candies Mom

screenshot

Son gives mom Valentine’s Day presents & mom is overjoyed, mom doesn’t know that her son has feelings for her, she is supposed to have a date later on with a guy, mom opens up the chocolates & picks out a heart-shaped candy, it begins glowing & she has no idea it’s magical, brainwashing chocolate, mind control, she eats it & immediately falls in love with her son.

screenshot

File Size : 985.7 MB, Resolution : 1920×1080, Duration : 00:16:34

Download: Nikki Brooks - Magic Valentines Day Candies Mom.mp4