Author
mikroship
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 12, 2019 8:13 pm
Milking My Slave's Cock until It Hurts! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Milking My Slave's Cock until It Hurts!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 107 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 27 s

My slave's just finished licking my pussy, so I decide I'm going to lethim cum in return. It won't be without a catch, however, and as I beginstroking his big, hard cock I inform him that I'll be ruining his orgasm.I tease him with my flawless body and pause to grab some lotion, returningseconds later to continue jerking him off with my lubricated hand. Allthis loser wants to do is fuck my pretty pussy but he missed his chanceearlier in the day by showing up late. He's aching to cum but I take mytime jacking his dick and work him into a horned-up frenzy. Finallyjerking harder and faster, I bring him to climax only to completely removemy hands the second he begins cumming and leaving him to drain his ballsall over my floor. No sooner is he done cumming do I begin jerking hissensitive cock again, milking the loser dry as I furiously tug him untilhe cums ye again! "I'm going to torture you!" I scream as I drain hisballs again yet continue tugging his dick to see if he can cum a thirdtime. I leave his cock raw and his balls hurting, smiling wide as he tellsme he'll never be late again. Good answer!
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Post Cum Torture

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 13, 2019 4:10 pm
Eat My Shit and Lick My Asshole Clean, Slave! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Eat My Shit and Lick My Asshole Clean, Slave!
File Size : 169 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 17 s

Are you ready for my shit, slave? As I stand over you, I slowly hike up mydress to reveal my perfect bare ass. Spreading my cheeks wide, I positionmyself above your face and shit directly into your open mouth. You likeeating my stinky shit, don't you? Well, enjoy your dinner as I squeeze abig turd down your throat and make you swallow every last bit of it.You're my human toilet, so take all of my shit while you sniff my assholeand when I'm finished emptying my bowels inside of you I want you to lickme clean. You're my obedient little toilet slave so get to work doing yourdamn job! Swallow all of my shit and use that tongue of yours to clean meup afterwards. Being my toilet turns you on so badly, doesn't it? Jerk-offthat cock while you lick my asshole!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 14, 2019 3:36 am
Smothering and Squirting on a Slave's Face! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Smothering and Squirting on a Slave's Face!
File Size : 205 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 39 s

As my slave lays naked with his arms tied to his legs, I kneel over himand inform him that I'm going to be smothering his face with my barepussy. Making good on my word, I position myself above him and sit on hishead while he squirms beneath me while fighting for air. Rising to myfeet, I stand over him and fuck myself with a vibrator until I squirt allover him! I continue drowning him in my warm fluids as I tower over himand ram the toy in and out of my pretty little pussy. He's completelysoaked, and lowering my wet crotch to his mouth I have him lick me cleanonly to stand back up and squirt all over him some more! I spit in hismouth and twist his nipples before smothering him with my pussy again. Ileave him tied up and drenched in my piss and cum!
Genre : Face Sitting, Female Domination, Squirting

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 16, 2019 6:24 pm
New Toilet Slavery Routine (instructions) Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : New Toilet Slavery Routine (instructions)
File Size : 68.8 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 7 s

One thing young Tessa quickly learns while visiting me is that thismistress usually doesn't keep toilet paper in the bathroom. Aftershit***ting in my toilet, she finds herself stranded with nothing towipe with and tracks me down to ask where I keep my toilet paper. "Don'tworry, I'll take care of it," I tell her as I leave the room only toreturn seconds later with one of my slaves crawling by my side. For thefirst time in her life Tessa has her tight asshole cleaned by human toiletpaper as I spread her cheeks wide and shove my slave's head into herbottom. Bent over my billiard table with her skirt hiked up around herwaist, this slave licks away hungrily, obeying my every command as he useshis mouth to clean the gorgeous Tessa Ray. "Don't touch my pussy with yourdisgusting tongue!" she reminds him as he continues to lap away at herdirty, smelly asshole. She enjoys being cleaned with his tongue so muchthat she just may have to get herself a toilet slave! I love teaching myways to my young disciples.
Genre : Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Asshole Fetish, Double Dominaion

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am
Slave Worships My Smelly Feet and I Spit in His Mouth! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Slave Worships My Smelly Feet and I Spit in His Mouth!
File Size : 134 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 2 s

With the clap of my hands I summon a slave and one wastes no timescurrying to my side on his hands and knees. As I sit on my throne, I havehim remove my shoes and sniff my sweaty, smelly toes. I've been runningaround town all day and my feet are exhausted, so I demand that he give mea foot massage and watch as he quickly puts his hands to work. As he rubsone foot, I shove the other in his face and make him inhale its dirtystench before shoving into his open mouth. "You dirty pervert," I chide,then pause to spit directly down his throat. Grabbing his head, I shove itback down to have him resume licking my toes clean and have him suck themas well. I look gorgeous in my red latex dress that highlights my amazingcleavage and my black nylons that compliment my sexy, toned legs. Thisloser is eager to please his beautiful queen, laying on his back wheninstructed to have me once again spit into his open mouth. My spit won'tbe the only thing going down his throat as I cram my foot down it sodeeply that he gags! As he sucks away at one foot I gently rub his cockwith the other, teasing him as he lays sprawled out on my dungeon's coldtile floor.
Genre : Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Pantyhose/stockings

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 17, 2019 10:54 pm
Making a Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy and Ass! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Making a Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy and Ass!
File Size : 80.4 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 22 s

After making a slave worship my smelly feet, I spread my legs, grab him bythe back of the head, and drive it into my crotch so he can smell mysweaty pussy as well. It's been a very long day, and I haven't had achance to shower yet. "Do you enjoy it, slave?" I ask with his head buriedbetween my legs. He lets out a muffled "yes, mistress" as he continuesinhaling my foul odor. I'm wearing black nylons with panties on underthem, yet I stink so badly from running around all day that he can stillsmell my unwashed pussy. "Now kiss it," I demand, making him kiss mycrotch before turning around to have him continue kissing my ass. I hikeup my skirt to shove my smelly bottom in this loser's face, pausing tospit on his bare back as he hungrily kisses my sweaty bottom. I shove hishead into my ass crack and he keeps kissing away like a good bitch as Icasually check my fan mail using my tablet. When I decide he's just notdoing a good enough job, I turn around to slap him across the face, spitin his open mouth, and send him off to await his punishment.
Genre : Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Pantyhose/stockings

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 18, 2019 6:52 pm
Extreme Anal Abuse with Gigantic Black Strap-On! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Extreme Anal Abuse with Gigantic Black Strap-On!
File Size : 158 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 33 s

The size of this black strap-on cock will make your jaw drop. It`s biggerthan an elephant dick, and guess what? It`s going right up thisdisobedient slave`s asshole. Nothing angers me more than a slave whodefies my orders, which is exactly what this moron has done. Ispecifically instructed him to clean my jacuzzi, yet he failed to do itand his punishment must be especially brutal as to teach him a lesson.I`ve already fucked his ass with my big strap-on, but now it`s time totake things to the extreme by switching to the most massive strap-onyou`ll ever see in your life. One look at this thing and you`ll bethinking, "There`s no way any human can take a cock that size." Well,we`re about to find out as I position myself behind this insubordinateloser and begin working the tip inside of him. It`s so painful for thisslut but I could care less about his misery. He deserves it for disobeyingme, and as he groans in agony I continue sliding the mammoth dick into hissore asshole. He cries out in torment as I plow him, and I`m sure it feelslike I may actually split him in half. This is one brutal and extremestrap-on punishment video that you can`t miss! How much abuse can thisslave`s asshole take? Find out!
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on, Pegging

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 19, 2019 11:23 pm
Who Needs Toilet Paper When I Have This Slave`s Tongue? Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Who Needs Toilet Paper When I Have This Slave`s Tongue?
File Size : 80.7 MiB
Runtime : 7 min 7 s

Sitting on my toilet with my panties down around my ankles, I relieve myfull bladder and you can hear my warm piss hitting the water below me.There`s a roll of toilet paper by my side, but why use that when I have aperfectly good slave lingering in the other room? I summon him to my sideand he rushes into the bathroom, kneeling patiently before me as I squeezeout my routine morning shit. I take my panties off completely and holdthem to his nose, making him sniff them as I empty my bowels. When I`mfinished shitting, I rise to my feet and hike up my denim skirt to givethis slave proper access to my perfect asshole. "Put your tongue out," Icommand, and this obediant loser wastes no time getting to work licking meclean. I grab the back of his head, shoving his mouth into my dirtyasshole as he laps up my stinky, disgusting shit. He does what he`s told,using his tongue to clean me while I enjoy every second of hishumiliation. He`s my human toilet paper, and he won`t stop licking meuntil I say so!
Genre : Ass Worship, Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 20, 2019 4:32 pm
Brutally Squeezing and Stomping My Slave`s Nuts! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Brutally Squeezing and Stomping My Slave`s Nuts!
File Size : 109 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 4 s

Today we`re going to find out how much squeezing and trampling thisslave`s balls can handle. As he stands before me completely naked, I usemy incredible strength to grip his balls and squeeze them tightly while hewinces in pain. With a sudden turn of my hand I twist his nuts, and as hecries out in pain I refuse to let go. Instead, I laugh hysterically at hismisery and make the loser thank me as I latch onto his tender balls againand squeeze as hard as I can. If he thinks this is bad, it`s nothingcompared to what`s next. I make him place his balls on the side of myjacuzzi, then proceed to step on them with my bare foot. You`d think hisballs were g****s and I was trying to make wine as I repeatedly smash themunder my toes. He sounds like a little girl as he screams but I show nomercy and continue to stomp on them while laughing at the torment I`mputting him through. How much abuse can this loser`s testicles take? Theyjust may explode as I use my heel to grind them with all of my might. Ifhe ever has ****, they`ll likely be retarded after this!
Genre : Ball Abuse, Female Domination, Ball Crushing, Ball Kicking, Balls Torturing

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 21, 2019 3:20 pm
Watch Me Piss and Fantasize about Being My Toilet Slave! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Watch Me Piss and Fantasize about Being My Toilet Slave!
File Size : 41.1 MiB
Runtime : 3 min 58 s

I`m going to pee right now and you`re going to watch, got it? Standingabove my toilet without any panties on, I spread my legs and release agolden stream of piss. It splashes loudly into the toilet below me, and asyou sit there staring at my crotch you can`t help but fantasize about mepissing all over you. Yes, the thought of me relieving myself in yourmouth excites you greatly, but since you`re not here I`ll have to go withthe next best thing. I call for a slave, and when one comes running heimmediately drops to his knees to clean my pussy with his tongue. He`s mylittle toilet slave, and if you keep up your obedience maybe someday youcan be one of my toilet slaves, too. I hate using toilet paper and wouldmuch rather use your stupid mouth!
Genre : Female Domination, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 21, 2019 9:03 pm
Using a Slave as My Workout Equipment! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Using a Slave as My Workout Equipment!
File Size : 44.3 MiB
Runtime : 2 min 23 s

Ever wonder how I stay in such great shape? It`s because I`m constantlyfinding creative new ways to push my body. Today`s workout involves usinga slave`s body to perform my step aerobics. My sheer black outfit leaveslittle to the imagination, showing off my sexy curves and perfect breastsas I step up and down on this loser`s chest. First one foot and then theother as I step, step, step and tone my body in the process. As he laysbeneath me he grunts in pain as I repeatedly trample him but his sufferingwon`t end until I`ve worked up a nice sweat. It`s time for even moreexercises as I have him rise to his feat and deliver a series of brutalpunches to his abdomen. I beat him with a closed fist, practicing my jabsuntil he falls back in pain and apologizes for being such a little pussy.Do you think you could handle these powerful blows better than him?
Genre : Female Domination, Human Furniture, Trampling, Belly Punching

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 22, 2019 8:27 am
Sissy Slut Sucks and Fucks My Big Strap-On! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Sissy Slut Sucks and Fucks My Big Strap-On!
File Size : 160 MiB
Runtime : 10 min 14 s

Every now and then I need to check to make sure my sissy slut still knowshow to take a cock. After all, this dumb bitch makes me money out on thestreet so it`s important she remembers how to properly please a dick.Wearing a huge strap-on, I watch as she sucks my cock and give herpointers on how to improve her blowjob skills. The better she is, the moremoney she`ll be able to make me! "Take it deeper, slut," I command as Igrab hold of her stupid pink hair and drive my dick down her throat untilshe gags. Satisfied with her ability to take a cock in her mouth, Iinstruct her to get on all fours to see how well she can take one in herass. What can I say? I`m a stickler for quality assurance. I want whoeverfucks this whore to get the most bang for their buck, especially sincethat money is going to wind up in my pocket! Positioning myself behindthis sissy slut, I pound her asshole hard and fast, smiling wide as Idegrade her and listen to her groans of humiliation and discomfort.Pulling my cock out of her ass, I make her drop to her knees to suck thesame dick that was just buried deep inside of her disgusting hole!
Genre : Female Domination, Sissy Training, Strap-on, Ass To Mouth

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 23, 2019 4:24 am
Teaching New Slave How to Worship My Feet! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Teaching New Slave How to Worship My Feet!
File Size : 120 MiB
Runtime : 10 min 8 s

I have a new slave, and today I`m going to teach him how to properlyworship my feet. As I sit on my sofa, I have him take my shoe off to sniffmy bare foot. He`s not doing a bad job so far, but he can do better forsure. I have him remove my other shoe so he can also sniff that foot, thenhave him begin to lick my bare soles. He hungrily mouths my feet, suckingmy toes one by one while I watch and instruct him. He listens well,cleaning my sweaty feet all over with his tongue, and when I decide I`vehad enough I place my high-heels back on and send him on his way! Not badfor his first time. Could you do better?
Genre : Barefoot, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Slave Training

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 23, 2019 3:48 pm
Making a Stupid Slave Eat His Own Cum! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Making a Stupid Slave Eat His Own Cum!
File Size : 131 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 43 s

When my slave fails to impress me with his yoga skills, Ipunish him by making him eat his own cum! I have him lay on his back withhis legs over his head, then use my latex gloves to jerk him off into hisown face. I laugh at how stupid he looks, smacking his balls in betweenstroking him until he blows a messy load into his open mouth. I cackle incruel delight as he empties his balls all over his face and into hismouth. I make him swallow every drop and leave him tied up in my back yardlike the loser that he is! Maybe next time he`ll take yoga a bit moreseriously.
Genre : Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Swallowers, Female Domination, Handjobs

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jul 24, 2019 11:45 am
Urethral Cruel Sounds Play! Ella Kross
screenshot

Info:
Name : Urethral Cruel Sounds Play!
File Size : 114 MiB
Runtime : 8 min 42 s

Today I`m going to punish this slave`s cock and balls in my back yard, andI get to work by sitting atop his nude body and binding his genitalstightly with rope. With a new set of solid steel urethral sounds I shove a metal rod deep into into his pee hole while he groansin discomfort, and hearing how miserable he is makes me laugh. I love knowing he`s in pain, so much so that I swap out the metal rod for an evenlarger one and use it to probe his urethra. How much of this thick metal shaft can I work into his tight pee hole? I`m about to find out, and as hewrithes in pain beneath me I shove the rod inside of him while smiling ear to ear. His pain is my pleasure! I just wants to stick them as far down as they will go!
Genre : Cbt, Female Domination, Medical Fetish

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD