westnn
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 03, 2019 4:07 pm
screenshot
Title:Simple Task For Simple Slaves

Genre: femdom
Date: February 16, 2019
Cast: Bellatrix, Lady
Lady Bellatrix relaxes on her easy chair on a bright sunny day, as she talks about the struggle to find adequate slaves to keep her mansion pristine.  “You don’t need much mental power to clean, but it’s a struggle nonetheless,” she says, as she snaps her fingers to summon her latest bitch.  He crawls in naked, wearing only a maid’s cap and carrying a duster in his mouth.  She points out the dusty TV stand and immediately puts him to work.  He gets busy, using the duster held in his mouth, while Bellatrix looks over his shoulder.  “This should be dusted at least twice a day,” she tells him, and adds that if he proves worthy, she’ll let him keep the cap for his exclusive use. 
She says she finds the TV to be a little on the small side and gives him 48 hours to buy her a bigger one.  The slave is clearly nervous and tries to please the demanding Bellatrix, so he’s horrified when she finds a bit of dust on top of the TV.  She sends him to the table where he’s told to exchange the duster for the black crop.  He fumbles and bumbles and Bellatrix is soon completely annoyed with him.  She decides he needs the cane so he’s sent to the table to fetch that instead.  The slave is ordered to bend over the chair with his ass exposed.  “Try to look like a ballerina,” Bellatrix says, with a chuckle.  She makes him bark as she flogs his ass, and the final stroke makes him jump completely off his feet.  Bellatrix leans over him and says to the camera, “These bitches usually fail but I do have fun along the way.”

--------------------
Format : mp4
File Size : 488.81 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:39
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
westnn
Added: Mar 03, 2019 4:35 pm
screenshot
Enjoy This Perfect Ass

Date: February 18, 2019
Cast: Irene, Mistress
Mistress Irene has a legendary ass and this scene opens with her ass engulfing a slaves head who is already kicking for air.  Her slave has a tiny little cock and that gives her the urge to want to hurt him.  She pulls out a bunch of clothes pins and attaches them to his balls and nipples and then sits full weight on him again.  This time she gets creative and starts to apply the clothes pins between his fingers and then some more on his little berries.  She shifts and he catches a quick breath so she reminds him to breath when he can because she might get comfortable and forgot about him all together. 
She orders the slave to touch himself and she turns on a timer to see how long he can go without breathing.  At 30 seconds he panics so she lets him breath and then says she needs 40 seconds this time.  The slave squirms from lack of air, the pain of the clothes pins, and he strokes himself frantically.  He makes it over 40 seconds so she gives him some more air but tells him he needs to do better and wants him to work up to 5 minutes.  To help she will have her big fat girlfriend over everyday to work with him until he reaches his goal she tells him.  Again she sits down and this time doesn’t look at the time, she just settles in and the slave now seems to be getting more comfortable accepting his place under her ass where he dreams of spending hours every day until the end of time.  “Enjoy this perfect ass” she tells him.

--------------------
File Size : 503.87 MB
Duration : 00:06:51
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/9d40341f40e85
westnn
Added: Mar 03, 2019 4:49 pm
screenshot
The Price He Pays To Lick Her Stale Pussy Juice

Date: February 21, 2019
Cast: XI, Miss
Miss Xi is looking super hot in her latex outfit as she approaches her slave who is kneeling at the end of the bed.  She waves a condom, with a big load of cum in it, in his face and says “You know, how I said you never get to taste my pussy, well I decided to make an exception.  You can taste it by licking the outside of this condom.”  She sticks in his mouth and laughs at how low he is eagerly sucking a dirty condom just so he can find out how she tastes.  She has him stick his tongue out and runs the entire condom over it.  “I can’t decide if I want to make you drink this cum or drip it slowly all over your cock” she tells him.  How humiliating having to jerk off with another mans cum as lube she tells him.  “Jerking off with my mans cum, how hilarious.”  
She then says she might even make him wear the condom while jerking off, the very one her lover wore to fuck her.  Now Xi hands the condom over to her slave to hold and lick and reaches for her ball crusher.  Soon his she has it secured on him and his balls are being seriously crushed.  The slave moans and cries like a little bitch which only makes Xi laugh more.  She now takes the condom from him and teases him with it making him reach for it with his tongue.  At the same time she now starts to step on the ball crusher intensifying his pain but despite that his cock starts to get hard.  She  asks if the taste of her pussy is getting him hard or if he is actually just a faggot lusting for the cum inside.   She tells him to slide the condom on his dick and to start beating off with it.  Soon he is stroking with her lovers cum now all over his own cock while his own balls are flattened like pancakes.  “That’s your sex life” she tells him, slapping him in the face and walking away as she has no interest in seeing him spill his filth into her old used condom.

--------------------
File Size : 514.45 MB
Duration : 00:07:00
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/d953fd5d1b4ec
westnn
Added: Mar 03, 2019 4:56 pm
screenshot
Hours In The Wilderness

Date: February 12, 2019
Cast: Kandy, Mistress
Mistress Kandy is out in the woods her favorite place, “Especially when I don’t have to do any of the walking” she says.  She directs the pony through the trails and up a hill before sending him back to a special place she knows not far away.  Eventually they come into an opening where there are structures and benches but they encounter a local trekking the trails so Kandy decides to turn the pony back for fear of terrifying the poor woman. 
Now she makes the pony break into a full gallop before having him lean against a giant tree to do some squats but not before she picks some leaves from the tree for him to eat.    Finally she points the pony home and likely anticipating a carrot or apple for his hard work he again breaks into a full gallop and they disappear into the sunlight.

--------------------
File Size : 388.27 MB
Duration : 00:05:18
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/ea4da3578b604
westnn
Added: Mar 05, 2019 12:13 am
screenshot
How Does That Feel

Date: February 11, 2019
Miss XI is clad in a sexy latex outfit, which she loves to wear whenever she sits on a slave’s face.  She mentions how hard it is for the slave to breathe with a mouth full of rubber.  “I wonder how long he can hold his breath,” she says, as she stretches out fully across his body, her ass on his face while her stilettos rest on his balls.  She bounces a bit but does not lift enough for him to get any air.  The slave goes a full minute before he starts to move his arms and legs about, desperate to breathe.  Finally, XI rolls slightly in order to give him a short breath of air, but she kicks him in the balls at the same time which prevents him from breathing in deeply.  This time, the slave finds he needs air within seconds and XI expresses her disappointment by punching him in the balls. 
She digs her heel into his cock and continues to block his air, letting him breathe occasionally but kicking him in his nuts whenever he attempts a breath.   After almost four minutes, she rolls onto his chest and permits him to catch his breath before she takes her place back on his face.  The slave is starting to get a bit frantic as he struggles for air but XI only laughs at his predicament.  She orders him to stroke his cock, and laughs as she says that the oxygen in his head will now go to his cock and make his demise even quicker. The slave gets hard quickly but before he can cum she orders him to remove his hands from his cock.  He’s so desperate for air that he instinctively reaches up to touch her.  “Take your dirty hands off me!” XI says with a laugh; she has no plans to get up.

--------------------
File Size : 480.33 MB
Duration : 00:06:32
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/127189e02026e
westnn
Added: Mar 05, 2019 3:17 am
screenshot
Open Yourself Up To Me

Date:
Cast: Jasmine, Miss
Miss Jasmine looks amazing as this scene opens.  Gorgeous stilettos, garter belt and hose and a shiny PVC outfit along with her beautiful face and body.  You’ll long to be the guy locked in her trample floor when you watch this one, despite his pain.  This is a new slave and he made the mistake of mentioning he doesn’t like nipple torture, so naturally she takes her heels to his nipples right from the start.  She then has him kiss the soles of her shoes before she removes one and has him lick and kiss her hose. 
“I think he needs a proper whipping down there where he can’t guard” she says as she reaches for a crop.  Now we see that the slave already has his balls in a vice and they are being crushed.  She starts to flog his dick and he starts to moan like a little girl which only amuses her and makes her want to hurt him more.  He appreciates the break when she feeds him a foot again and he kisses and licks with utter devotion.  Now she starts to strike his cock and she reminds him that he said he wants to be hit there a thousand times.  He tries to cross his legs and she tells him “Open yourself to me, I’m not in the mercy business after all.”  As he spreads his legs she bends over and strikes him hard on his cock again, his punishment has just begun.

--------------------
File Size : 396.41 MB
Duration : 00:05:24
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/14b8e9a5d7c88
westnn
Added: Mar 06, 2019 7:22 pm
screenshot
I'll Make An Honest Cuckold Of You Yet

Date: January 19, 2019
Cast: Jewels Divine, Goddess
Goddess Jewels has her cuckold secured to the ceiling by his wrists.  She starts flogging his ass, making him thank her as she gets more and more intense.  She asks him who owns him and he replies “You do, Goddess.”  She swaps out the flogger for her crop and starts to really inflict pain on his ass.  Soon his ass is filled with tram lines and worse.  She has him count each strike but in the pain he loses count so she starts over. 
Once she has him nicely tenderized she releases him and says it’s time for him to be crushed under her ass.  She has him sit on the floor and place his head on the couch.  This is a painful way to be face sat as the neck gets crushed into the edge of the couch.  She sits full weight with little concern for him, she’s comfortable and that’s all that matters.  Her gorgeous massive ass buries his head and she loves making him kick.  She says how she is happy that he takes everything she gives and she just might marry him.  “I’ll never fuck you of course but I’d love to make an honest cuckold of you” she says.  Now she switches to bouncing on his head before kneeling on the couch and ordering the slave to remove her panties and lick her ass.   He spreads her ass cheeks and dives in with his tongue.

--------------------
File Size : 617.85 MB
Duration : 00:08:24
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/1ed5914e64847
westnn
Added: Mar 08, 2019 1:31 am
screenshot
Higher and Harder

Date:
Cast: Lily, Princess
This scene opens with Princess Lily already jumping on her carpet slave in her knee high boots.  While her slave suffers beneath her you get some great views of her famous bubble butt.  She steps on her slaves head and then places both feet on his chest and jumps some more.  She tells him how lucky he is to have his view and it should be more than enough to make up for the pain he is enduring.  She squats down on him so her ass is near his face but not close enough for him to reach with his mouth.  “This ass is what you are working for” she tells him as she stands up and jumps some more. 
Now the camera moves back to give you a wide view as she dances on her slave.  “Should I invite my boyfriend over to dance with me on you?” she asks him.  “Maybe he could fuck me while we are on you and then you can see all his cum running down my leg.”   She then tells him he can’t fuck her or any woman and she wouldn’t be surprised if his wife is actually out fucking another man and that’s the reason she sent him to her to be used.  She then moves to his stomach and jumps some more, along with some stomping.  You can see the damage her soles are doing to his body and the slave is moaning and groaning in pain.  Lily is so happy with her job and this time steps down on the floor and brings her ass right over his face.  Just as he thinks he might get a taste she stands up and again brings her boots up to his body.

--------------------
File Size : 400.98 MB
Duration : 00:05:28
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/125002425cc54
westnn
Added: Mar 08, 2019 7:31 am
screenshot
Over 100 Kicks, Punches and Knees to the BALLS

Date:
Miss XI relaxes on the couch and enjoys her drink on a hot summer’s day.  A shoe dangles from her foot, which she eventually allows to fall.  She looks a bit angry and that means trouble for someone.  She calls someone, her slave, over who diligently kneels by the fireplace, awaiting her directions.  She orders him to sniff her feet and suck her toes.  Thanks to some great camera angles, you get a fantastic view of her tiny size four feet, which are about to destroy his balls.
She tells him to stand up, and over the course of the next five minutes, repeatedly kicks him in the nuts.  And just to keep him off balance, XI mixes it up with punches followed by a knee to the crotch.  She humiliates him by making him kiss her feet and suck his own ball sweat from them.  Amazingly cruel!

--------------------
File Size : 498.16 MB
Duration : 00:06:47
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/198dfbddd4297
westnn
Added: Mar 08, 2019 4:28 pm
screenshot
Office Stocking Worship

Date: December 28, 2018
Cast: Jasmine, Miss
Miss Jasmine has her employee of the month on his knees in front of her.  She explains that he is most obedient and subservient employee she has.  Today she is going to reward him, which really means rewarding herself.  “Today he is staying after work and he will worship me in any manner I so desire” she says.  She tells him to remove her stilettos because she wants her all day sweaty nylons in his face.  She brings one foot up to his face and like an obedient mutt he starts sniffing. 
“In the early days he was arrogant and passive aggressive” she says, “but he has worked hard to earn this position and is now at my beck and call.”  Jasmine spreads her legs to reveal her pussy in her crotchless panties and laughs that he can’t help but look despite knowing he never gets any.  She explains that once employees pass their three month probation they are placed in permanent chastity.  The slave eagerly sniffs and kissed her feet and legs.  She asks if you are prepared to work hard to serve her, to be like her employee or maybe take his place?  Next Jasmine kneels on the chair and has the slave kiss her soles and then work his way up her leg.  She has a date tonight and likes to have her slave, er employee, there to get her warmed up.  Help Wanted, apply now!

--------------------
File Size : 269.6 MB
Duration : 00:06:09
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/492a7688b89cf
westnn
Added: Mar 10, 2019 1:47 am
screenshot
My Ass, My Farts, It's All You Need

Date: December 16, 2018
Cast: Lily, Princess
Princess Lily walks into the room in bra and panties and starts to tease her slave… and you… with her amazing ass.  She turns and gyrates and bends and works the slave up who starts to beg for her ass.  Lily turns to you and says she knows who else wants to get their face up in her ass… you!  “Maybe the two of you could have a competition she proposes, “I’ll sit on the winners face.”  She adds that she will fart in the winners face while the loser is **** to watch. 
She then goes back to her slave and calls him a loser and tells him to kiss her ass cheeks.  She pulls his head in to obstruct his breathing but then pulls back to blow a pretty juicy fart in his face.  The slave barely flinches as he breaths it all in.  Now Lily lays on the bed and tells her slave to remove her stilettos and to worship her feet.  One foot is rather dirty and she has him lick it clean only to call him back to her ass to release some more gas.  She tells him that frequent farting can only mean one thing and that is him about to attend to his other duties as her full toilet.  She blows one last fart and then tells him to crawl into the bathroom to wait for him. “I just love to degrade my little bitch boy” she says with a grin.  Seems everyone is happy and what more could anyone want in a relationship!

--------------------
File Size : 443.71 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/2f182158953b1
westnn
Added: Mar 11, 2019 1:46 am
screenshot
My Feet, My Pits and My Spit, That's All

Date: December 9, 2018
This POV opens with miss Xi dangling her 7” stiletto from her size 4 foot, right in front of your face.  She tells you to get your nose in between the shoe and her heel for a smell.  Her feet are stinky from being at the gym earlier and she didn’t shower just so she could spoil you with her smell.  She holds a shoe on with two toes so you can lick between the other toes.  Now both shoes are removed and you get a close up view of her sexy soles and toes. 
She lays her feet on the ground and spits on them so you can lick up the spit while worshiping her feet.  It rolls onto the ground and she tells you to lick that up to.  Now you get a close view of her mouth as she generates another big gob of spit which also falls to her feet.  “Lick them, doesn’t that taste good?” she asks you.  She rolls on her side and says she knows you want to sniff her sweaty crotch too.  Her sweet ass cheeks are so enticing but she denies you and brings her feet back into your face.  She stands up now and brings her bubble butt up to your face and then removes her sweater and tells you to sniff her armpits.  “Lick it all up” she orders you.  First one pit and then the other.  Her breasts are now right in your face.  “Not for you” she says, “all you get are my feet, my spit and my pits.”

--------------------
File Size : 507.3 MB
Duration : 00:06:54
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/25e6b4b98bba1
westnn
Added: Mar 13, 2019 8:23 am
screenshot
I Know Who's Ass you Want To Lick

Date: October 28, 2018
Cast: Sophia, Mistress
This clip although shot a few years back was not on the site as it was missed when we swtiched servers.  We have had it reformatted into MP4 and the highest quality possible.  Mistress Sophia presents a steamy hot ass worship Point-of-View clip using Her amazing body and cute "girl-next-door" voice to turn you into Her personal ass licker. Great camera angles bring Sophia's ass right to your face so go ahead and take a lick.

--------------------
File Size : 307.4 MB
Duration : 00:04:13
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/1f26e984d548c
westnn
Added: Mar 13, 2019 11:22 am
screenshot
Kira's Boot Dog 3

Date: September 23, 2010
Cast: Kira, Mistress
The action gets really intense as Mistress Kira enjoys totally humiliating and degrading Her boot dog with Her stinky bare feet. She traps his face between Her feet and really slaps his face hard, over and over with Her feet.

She orders Her foot deeply into his mouth and foot gags him. She makes him clean every inch of Her feet with his tongue. At the end She commands him on all fours and uses him as a foot rest. Terrific series!

--------------------
File Size : 92.86 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:04:46
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/2880ff7cde27f
westnn
Added: Mar 13, 2019 2:23 pm
screenshot
The Sadistic Mistress Nyne 6

Date: April 23, 2005
Cast: Nyne, Mistress
The action continues as Mistress Nyne continues to use Her pathetic slave. She facesits him and orders him to lick Her juicy wet pussy and ass as She slaps his cock and twists his already sore nipples. She uses a spiked wheel along his erect cock and teases him with the sweet scent of Her pussy as She sits in forward facesitting position. Then it's time for more discipline. Mistress does not care about the slaves comfort? She wants it all. She wants his tongue licking Her ass and he must show Her his devotion for receiving such a privilege.

--------------------
File Size : 147.74 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:07:31
--------------------
DOWNLOAD FILE (K2s.cc)
http://k2s.cc/file/69c2914d54194