screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Fucked in a Hotel by Aubrey Kate
Format: mp4
Size: 417.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:17, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Not much plot here. Aubrey called me and told me she had a nice hotel room and wanted to fuck my ass so I came over. She made me ride her at first, then she pounded my ass in a few positions. She made me jerk off on my stomach so she could lick it up and spit my own cum in my mouth, then kissed me to make sure I swallowed it all.
Nice girl. Good friend :)

Category: TRANSSEXUALS
Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , ANAL , BLOW JOBS
Keywords: aubrey kate , lance hart , trans , ts , anal , cum swapping , snowball , ts top

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 417.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 25, 2024 8:18 am
See My Legs at The Mall

Starring: Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_See My Legs at The Mall
Size: 1 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:44, 12002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

What would you do if you saw me and my legs just walking around the mall? What if you got up the nerve to talk to me and worship me and my perfect ass and legs? Well, this is the view from behind me on the escalator and this is the view of me bending over to pick up new shoes. Oh and speaking of shoes I think those store are making my high heels a little dusty so I would need you to get down on the ground and clean my heels. And since you came up to me to worship my body you can stake my shoes off and start worshiping my bare feet too! Enjoy!

Girls:
Princess Beverly

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, OFFICE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 25, 2024 9:24 am
Mean Girl Workout

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Beverly,Princess Cindi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Mean Girl Workout
Size: 1.26 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:49, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I get to film a new type of video today but apparently a lot of you guys have this fantasy to get beat up by mean girls- WHILE you are working out! And most of you are fat ugly slobs anyways, so you probably SHOULD have us come there and BEAT you into working out every day! (and pay us big bucks for our services lol)

Ok workout slave Here you go, LOL! Your about to get cropped by the hottest Mean Girls! We dont care if you cry or if we completely exhaust you by making you exercise til you up a lung! I cant decide if this is a behind the scenes video or a regular video because I have 2 cameras running on the girls. I wanted everyone to see that its me running the camera on the close ups! Haha! Does that turn you on??? To see me filming us whipping and exhausting an exercise slave?

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Beverly
Princess Cindi

Category: SWEAT FETISH
Related Categories: SWEAT FETISH, WHIPPING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: cindi, beverly.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.26 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 26, 2024 10:20 am
I Want to Ride All Day Long

Starring: Mistress Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Want to Ride All Day Long
Size: 254.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:29, 3931 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.414 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

I Want to Ride All Day Long
As you all know from watching Mistress Ariel riding various ponies over the years, she LOVES riding human horses. It was a beautiful afternoon and Ariel wanted to go for an outdoor ride. She starts off riding her pony in all-fours position and is very demanding with her rein control.

She rides him for a solid five minutes until he is starting to collapse but Ariel refuses to give up her ride and using the reins, she pulls him up to give her a shoulder ride. Now mounted on his shoulders, she kicks him and pushes him to gallop beautifully for her pleasure. You can tell by watching the video that Ariel is truly having the time of her life and she never wants the ride to end. She plans to ride all day long no matter what it takes.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: PONYBOYS
Related Categories: PONYPLAY , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: ariel black , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , mistress ariel , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 254.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 26, 2024 11:18 am
Evil Woman - Loser's Humiliation

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - Loser's Humiliation
Size: 408.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:37, 5162 Kbps, 1916x1078, 60.000 fps

Together with Mistress Glamorous we called our loser slave to the office. He was not good slave for us and not doing well his duties. So we decide punish him by face slapping, spitting and some whipping. He will certainly try harder next time.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, WHIPPING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, SPITTING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, double domme, double domination, humiliation, spitting, whipping, slave punishment, latex, high heels, boot worship, heels sucking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 10:20 am
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Don't y0u wish y0ur girlfriend was hot like me
Size: 409.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:17, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

You wish I was your GF don't you, Life is so unfair...

Just look at my Big Ass, Perky Tits, beautiful Face & not to mention designer tight pussy

Edge for me like a good boy earns that orgasm.

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: MIND FUCK, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TIT WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, goddess worship, female supremacy, tit worship, ass worship, sub training, financial domination, sub, home wrecking, femdom pov, latina domination, big tits.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 409.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 1:17 pm
Lesbian cuckoldresses make cuckold eat a massive load of cum

Starring: Honour May,Eva Ray

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Lesbian cuckoldresses make cuckold eat a massive load of cum
Size: 476.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 7845 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Miss Honour May and Miss Eva Ray have set up a very special meeting, to introduce each other to their ex partners! Miss May had already introduced her pathetic ex in a previous clip, and now it is Miss Eva's turn! Miss Eva introduces her worthless ex to her new lover (Miss Honour May). The pair have lots of fun humiliating and verbally degrading the pair of cuckold ex lovers, telling them how the girls can pleasure each other far better than they could! And that they are both squirting all over the place having orgasms that their ex partners were incapable of delivering! The girls talk about fucking each other in front of their cucky ex's, and tease them with the thought!

The girls decide to make Miss Eva Ray's cucky ex hold his mouth open while Miss Honour May jerks her cucky ex lover into his mouth, and it didn't take long for the premature ejaculating wimp to blow a massive load straight into the mouth or Miss Eva's worthless ex! The cuck made be worthless and incapable of going for more than 30 seconds, but he sure can blow a huge load! The girls demand that Miss Eva's cuckold swallow the entire load, and he does! The girls continue to ridicule the pair of useless cucks while one worships Miss Mays shoes! Miss Honour gives him a few face slaps before sending him on his way so she can fuck her new girlfriend!

Keywords for this clip include:

Miss Honour May, Miss Eva Ray, Mistress Honour May, Mistress Eva Ray, English Mistress, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, double domination, Lesbian Domination, Lesbian Mistress, Lesbian Cuckold, Lesbian Cuckolding, Lesbian Cuckoldress, Tease and denial, Cock tease, Lesbians, Foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot play, foot domination, foot slave, cum shot, cumshot, cum eating, cum in mouth, CIM, male cum swallowers, shoe worship, make me bi, bisexual encouragement, face slapping,

Category: MAKE ME BI
Related Categories: CUMSHOTS, CUM IN MOUTH, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM SWALLOWERS, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: miss honour may, miss eva ray, sadistic lucy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 2:14 pm
Open wide for my chesty spit and phlegm - Miss Honour May

Starring: Honour May

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Open wide for my chesty spit and phlegm - Miss Honour May
Size: 349.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:07, 7758 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Miss Honour May has her slave lay on his back beneath her, and she starts this clip of by coughing up the nastiest spit and phlegm from her chest, and dribbling it into the wide open mouth of the slave below! Miss feeds this pig all of her disgusting chesty phlegm, coughing up over and over, and spewing it into his mouth, over and over, filling his mouth and belly with thick, mucussy, disgusting phlegm! This clip is all coug, snort and phlegm! A perfect combination for the spit fetishist! Miss almost gags herself as she digs deep, and wretches to bring up the nastiest of her phlegm for this filthy pig!

Keywords for this clip include:

Miss Honour May, Honour May, Mistress Honour May, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, spitting, spit fetish, phlegm, coughing, cough fetish, gagging,

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: SPIT FETISH, WET & MESSY, MOUTH FETISH, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: miss honour may, honour may.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 349.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 27, 2024 3:20 pm
How much do you love me

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_How much do y0u love me
Size: 870.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 14000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

Confess your love to me in cash like a good boy, It's so easy being me, especially when I look like such a beautiful Temptress

Men everywhere fall under my spell, just watch how quickly I make you fall a little deeper and deeper for me

You won't even realize when I leave you in debt and move onto the next

Category: MIND FUCK
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HOME WRECKER, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, goddess worship, financial domination, home wrecker, female domination, femdom pov, ass, big tits, tit worship, jerk off instruction, edging, latina domination, brat girls, latina goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 870.57 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am
Feeble Little Girl!

Starring:
LB0188

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Feeble Little Girl!
Size: 461.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:54, 2053 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm
Symon's Secrets!

Starring:
LB0186

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Symon's Secrets!
Size: 464.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:00, 2060 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm
Claire's Crush!

Starring:
LB0187

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Claire's Crush!
Format: wmv
Size: 175.58 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:21, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 175.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 29, 2024 9:27 am
Make Us Proud!

Starring: Nikki & Fetish Liza
WL1192

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Make Us Proud!
Format: wmv
Size: 677.45 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:42, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Me and Fetish Liza are off to a kinky fetish party with our rich slave-husbands, but we want to give them a little training first to ensure they will make us proud at the party. The training involves turning them bisexual and making them touch each other and suck one another's cocks. They are soon latched onto each other's dicks and sucking away like professionals! Then it's just the final test of bukkake and cum licking to go before we are happy they are fully fledged bi-sluts. (Duration 29m42s)

Published Thursday 24th of July 2014

Keywords: stockings, heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 677.45 MB<<<