screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Nice & Firm
Format: wmv
Size: 489.02 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:28, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Robert's rude comments about weight trainer Lina's ass don't go down well with her at all, so she decides to continue her training session sat on his face! Not only does Robert get smothered under Lina's full weight, she holds some heavy dumbbells to give him an extra heavy crushing in the outdoor gym! You can see how squashed Robert's nose gets under all that weight, and he is soon regretting his foolish words. (Duration 21m28s)

Published Thursday 25th of September 2014

Keywords: summer, sport, outdoors, lina, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, hotpants / booty shorts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 489.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 05, 2024 12:59 pm
Special Interrogation

Starring: Jessica
FB1251

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Special Interrogation
Size: 464.31 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:44, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Police officer Jessica has been called in to use her special interrogation techniques on her prisoner, as she is the only one who will be able to get him to reveal his secrets. Jessica's special technique involves pinning her handcuffed prisoner to the floor and smothering him beneath her beautiful bottom until he is ready to confess! Jessica's bottom looks lovely in her tiny G-string, squashed down onto Peter's face. (Duration 20m44s)

Published Thursday 2nd of October 2014

Keywords: heels, restraint / bondage, jessica, uniform, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.31 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 08, 2024 11:02 am
The Sissiest Smother

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_The Sissiest Smother
Format: mp4
Size: 214.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 3143 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

When I see a bitch walking around dressed up like a sissy, of course I want to ass smother the slut out and show that slave a real woman's ass. I sit on my sissy slut's face until I can feel him shaking underneath Me, deprived of air, and then I push him a bit more until he can hardly handle it any longer. I taunt and tease him with My perfectly voluptuous ass, shaking My cheeks while seated on his face and bouncing up and down so that he hardly breathe in between bounces. I want him to choke on My ass, and I'll only find satisfaction when he's left shaking and breathless in My derriere glory.

Category: ASS FETISH
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, ASS HUMILIATION, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS GRABBING, ASS WORSHIP.
Keywords: breath play, oxygen deprivation, sissification, whore, faggot, crossdressing, c/d, cd, leather, stockings, thigh high, boots, thong, body worship, garter.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 214.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 10, 2024 2:17 pm
Bound and Facesat 3

Starring: Ariel

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Bound and Facesat 3
Size: 162.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:44, 3293 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bound and Smothered 3
Mistress Ariel really takes her slave to the limit in this clip. He is hooded and bound in plastic wrap to make him completely immobile. Then she starts working him over with that beautiful ass of hers. She makes him stick his nose into her pussy as he licks her asshole. She also loves to slap his balls while she deprives him of all oxygen. By the end of the clip he is frantic for air and Mistress Ariel doesn't give him any. She simply laughs as he flops like a fish out of water on the bed.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , mistress ariel , face sitting , cuckold , ariel black

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 162.17 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 12, 2024 8:11 am
Sophia's Human Throne

Starring: Goddess Sophia
FB1252

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Sophia's Human Throne
Size: 471.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:43, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Sophia is fed up with her slave kissing her feet, so she opts to use him as her throne for a bit instead - much more comfortable than a silly wooden chair for her pretty bottom to perch on! She gets herself nice and comfortable with no regard for her slave's face as she smothers him under her sexy PVC G-string. What a beautiful bottom, and what lovely legs. A privilege for any human chair to be under her. (Duration 20m43s)

Published Thursday 9th of October 2014

Keywords: heels, dungeon, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, sophia, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 471.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 12, 2024 9:16 am
His Dream Job

Starring: Holly
FB1253

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_His Dream Job
Size: 473.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:51, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Paul has applied for his dream job as a human chair working in an office of superior women, but he's going to have to be tried out by the interviewer Holly and given a rating for his compliancy and the comfort of his face when sat on. Holly tries out all different facesitting positions on Paul to make sure his face is up to the job of being used as a seat by all those ladies. (Duration 20m51s)

Published Thursday 16th of October 2014

Keywords: heels, office, thong / g-string, holly, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 473.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 12, 2024 10:13 am
Caught Sniffing Panties

Starring: Goddess Sophia
FB1254

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Caught Sniffing Panties
Size: 478.37 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:00, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Sophia finds it absolutely hilarious when she catches Robert sniffing a pair of her worn panties and clearly getting turned on by the aroma. She pins him to the bed, places the offending panties on his head and gives him a sniff of the pair she is still wearing, as she taunts him about his panty sniffing fetish. Poor Robert has no choice but to admit his dirty secret as he is facesat and smothered beneath Sophia's gorgeous bottom. (Duration 21m00s)

Published Thursday 23rd of October 2014

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, bedroom, panties, goddess sophia, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 17, 2024 8:04 am
TAKE A DEEP BREATH WHILE I TAKE YOUR CASH, EXTENDED CUT

Starring: Princess Seva

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_TAKE A DEEP BREATH WHILE I TAKE YOUR CASH, EXTENDED CUT
Size: 67.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 778 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

With her naked slave trapped beneath her magnificent ass and locked in chastity, Princess Seva takes financial control of his credit cards and goes on a wild on line shopping spree as she dangles the key to his freedom around her waist. The more money she spends, the more hopelessly aroused he becomes while her glorious ass denies him precious oxygen.

If he approves all of her purchases, she may just allow this slave the torment of touching himself over his locked chastity cage. If he increases her spending limit, she may even unlock his cock cage and allow him to stroke his useless cock for her entertainment. But an orgasm? Hmmmm, there is a much heavier price to pay for such a privilege. Lets see just how far Princess Seva will take him.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, ASS SMOTHERING, ORGASM DENIAL, CHASTITY.
Keywords: princess seva, bdsm, financial dominaion, female superiority, sadist, chastity, female supremacy, brat princess, orgasm control and denial, femdom, arrogant women, ass smothering, femme fatale, financial goddess, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 67.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 18, 2024 8:08 am
Raise My Grade

Starring: Carissa
FB1255

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Raise My Grade
Size: 464.39 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:24, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Carissa is far too busy flirting to give her college work much attention, but she knows how to get her tutor to raise her grades... She's going to give him a nice close look at those panties he fantasises about! Mr. Peters is a red-blooded male after all, and Carissa is smokin' hot, so she has little problem convincing him to get onto his office floor to have a look up her skirt, and then sits herself right down on his face, pushing her pussy and ass down onto his nose. Mr. Peters is soon putty in her hands (and under her ass!) and it looks like Carissa will get any grade she wants! (Duration 20m24s)

Published Thursday 30th of October 2014

Keywords: heels, office, uniform, thong / g-string, school, dresses and skirts, carissa.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 18, 2024 9:06 am
The Go-Getter

Starring: Nikki
FB1256

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_The Go-Getter
Size: 478.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:21:03, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki has a promotion to make, and she wants to make sure Danny is the man for the job - is he a go-getter and ready to kiss his boss's ass? Danny says he will go all the way if necessary, so Nikki puts him to the test by sitting on his face right there in the office, and making sure he is compliant! Danny gets a hard facesitting under Nikki's cute cherry panties, and is soon being used for her pleasure as she strips down to her lingerie to get herself off. (Duration 21m04s)

Published Thursday 6th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, office, panties, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 478.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 18, 2024 10:02 am
Smartphone Addict

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1257

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Smartphone Addict
Size: 462.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:19, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe is fed up with being ignored by Davie, who spends all his time staring at his smartphone, and she knows a way to make sure she has his undivided attention... She pins him down and sits on his face! Chloe looks gorgeous in her skimpy leopard print dress as she gives Davie's face a lovely squashing. She even puts him on the sofa and uses the springs to build up some momentum and have a good bounce on his nose to really punish him. (Duration 20m20s)

Published Thursday 13th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, domestic, panties, chloe, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.67 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 19, 2024 3:58 pm
Sort Of Like A 3 Piece Suite

Starring: Nikki & Leia
WL1157

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Sort Of Like A 3 Piece Suite
Size: 446.52 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My friend Leia has popped round for a cuppa and can't help notice that I don't seem to have any chairs in my new place. Obviously there's no need for 'normal' furniture, when you have human furniture stashed under the stairs, so I pull out Edward and we have a nice sit down and a catch up over a cup of tea as we use him as our chair. Edward's face looks nice and squashed by the time we've finished using it for our comfort. (Duration: 19m37s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, smothering, face sitting, nikki, skirts and dresses, domestic, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.52 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 1:36 pm
Wrong Bet Part 1

Starring: Juliette March

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Wrong Bet Part 1
Size: 890.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:15, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 210 Kbps, 44 Khz

Colby Jansen placed a bet on an Argentinian soccer game after finding out that a fix was in. He made a ton of money. While he's bragging to his buddy on the phone about it, an agent of Argentinian Football (Juliette March) sneaks into his house and surprises him by grabbing him by the balls.

Juliette tells him that they take football very seriously, and he will go to prison in South America, unless they work something out right then and there.

She wants his face under her ass. He doesn't have much choice.

To be continued.

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, BALLBUSTING, PUSSY EATING.
Keywords: juliette march, colby jansen, face sitting, ass worship, ass eating, pussy licking, sensual domination, pantyhose leotard.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 890.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 23, 2024 11:58 am
Air Is Overrated!

Starring: The Hunteress & Nikki
FB1258

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Air Is Overrated!
Size: 444.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:31, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Following on from a movie on The Hunteress's site, Nikki and Hunteress's smother slave now has to endure a heavy facesitting beneath them both. They take turns to sit on his face with all their weight - Nikki wearing a leather skirt and leather thong beneath, Hunteress wearing extremely tight and very tough shiny trousers - just the thing for squashing a nose with! All that combined weight is very hard for the smother slave to take, and his only bit of light relief is a stint with his face pressed tightly between Nikki's bare boobs. (Duration 19m31s)

Published Sunday 16th of November 2014

Keywords: heels, boots, restraint / bondage, nikki, dungeon, thong / g-string, the hunteress, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings, pvc & fetish, topless, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 444.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm
Bookworm

Starring: Antscha
FB1259

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Bookworm
Size: 450.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:18, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Even stunning blonde Hungarian wrestler Antscha likes to sit back and relax with a good book sometimes, but she does prefer to use a human chair wherever possible. Her human chair today is bedded down on a nice comfortable beanbag so she can sit on him with all her weight and get into her reading with the minimum of distractions. Antscha looks great in her white leather mini dress and white thong as she squashes her human chair without mercy. (Duration 20m18s)

Published Tuesday 18th of November 2014

Keywords: barefoot, heels, antscha, domestic, thong / g-string, pvc & fetish, dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.82 MB<<<