screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_light cbt femdom handjob
Format: mp4
Size: 2.6 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:13, 20217 Kbps, 3840x2160, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

i domme your big dumb cock by edging you with a handjob, i grip tight, i smack your balls, i smack your tip on my palm, i stop if you moan too much and you make such a big cum load all over my hands then i keep going while you writhe. this is your goth gf fantasy!

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, BIG DICKS, GOTHIC, CBT, CUMSHOTS.
Keywords: handjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.6 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 08, 2023 4:30 pm
Double Trouble

Starring: Nikki, Rebekah, Ryan & Honeybadger
WL1136

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Double Trouble
Format: wmv
Size: 681.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:52, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's always fun when Rebekah and I get together to be mean to boys! The honeybadger (who will eat just about anything) is secured to the A frame to watch and be spat at as we smother and scissor Ryan hard and milk his cock dry... But once the milking is complete, the honeybadger is going to have to eat every single drop of spunk... (Duration 29m52s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: wrestling, heels, scissoring, smothering, face sitting, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, rebekah, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 681.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 11, 2023 11:12 am
Slippery gloves

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Slippery gloves
Size: 443.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:24, 7063 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress A. is slowly and delicately milking her slave, whose balls are stuck between two metal rods. The pain makes the milking strangely odd, because the pain and the pleasure is mixing with each other and with the feeling of being **** into this situation. He can't do anything, because he can't move and Mistress's slippery gloves slowly makes him reach his orgasm.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 443.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 15, 2023 12:23 pm
Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby

Starring: Bunny Colby

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby
Size: 446.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:35, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 225 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She's been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.

She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.

Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.

She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.

If he wants to cum, it's going to be hell.

To be continued.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, LEOTARD FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: bunny colby, draven navarro, pantyhose leotard, big tits, edging handjob, ball squeezing, ball slapping, blue balls, foot worship, beg to cum, orgasm denial, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.76 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 16, 2023 1:12 pm
Mummy Cummies

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-08-14#Mummy Cummies##
Size: 256.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:37, 2776 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 58 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave boyfriend has found himself in another dilemma, yet again. I've fully mummified and immobilized him to the bench with layers of skintight plastic wrap, leather belts, and head bondage. He wriggles in his plastic cage, completely unable to escape.

I love it when my bitches are totally helpless, as you know.

I cut out a hole for his cock to peek through and begin edging him. Vigorous strokes of my hand to tease his cock closer and closer to the brink of orgasm...

Only to deny him again and again and again and again. He's been so horny and chaste lately that it's all too easy to bring him to near-completion. I stroke him ever so lightly to bring him close, and then casually take my hand away just to laugh at his blue-balled moans.

And when it's time for him to cum, little does he know it's also time for him to swallow...

NOTE: This clip has audio issues for a total of one minute in the last two minutes of the video. Technical issues just happen sometimes!

Features: "Loads" of super hot edging with so much tease and even more denial, as you very much know. A powerful squirting ruined orgasm. A disgustingly large load. And that super tight, restrictive bondage that I know you love.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, MUMMIFICATION, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, BOUND ORGASMS, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, edging handjob, femdom handjob, cock tease, tease and denial, male bondage, immobilization, female domination, femdom slave.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 21, 2023 11:01 am
Pussy Licking Slave Gets Edged and Ruined

Starring: Bunny Colby

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Pussy Licking Slave Gets Edged and Ruined
Size: 754.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby has been edging and denying her slave for a long time with hard ball squeezes. She tells him that if he really wants to cum, he's going to lick her pussy until she cums first.

She stands up, strips off her shiny leotard and rips open the crotch of her pantyhose, then straddles his face. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge, then lets go and denies him with a smack in the balls while he licks her pussy.

She encourages him to touch her perfect ass, because she knows it will help her edge him faster.

Bunny uses his tongue until she has multiple orgasms, then gets off of him and tells him "I guess you can cum now" while she strokes his big throbbing cock.

He can't last another second and immediately blows his load, but Bunny is ignoring him and rolling her eyes so she just keeps stroking is super sensitive cock. "Oh, did you already cum? I guess I've been stroking it after and this probably really hurts."

She doesn't stop stroking his cock. He whimpers whiles she rolls her eyes again and strokes faster.

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, BIG TITS.
Keywords: bunny colby, draven navarro, big tits, fishnets, face sitting, pussy licking, female orgasm, orgasm control, ball squeezing, ball slapping, cumshot, ruined orgasm, sensual domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 754.37 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 23, 2023 12:14 pm
Triple **** orgasm

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Triple **** orgasm
Size: 935.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:43, 7062 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The slave is standing and tied to a small cross. His cock is already erect, because he knows that he is going to get a handjob. He is gagged, he can't speak, Carol doesn't want to hear him talk, she does what she wants and he has no saying in it. Mistress Carol is sitting next ot him on a chair so she can reach the slave's dick comfortable. The fingertips of her rubber gloves are cut down, so her long, dangerous and pointy nails are free. The slave thinks that it's only a game for Carol to have fun, but he never was more wrong. Carol starts the nice handjob, she plays with her nails, finding out his erogen zones, she tickles him there. The slave almost begs for an orgasm, Carol is so good in this game. Carol finally has mercy on him and she lets him have his release, but she ruined it on purpose, so the slave's orgasm was a hard and one...hahaha. Carol watches with a nasty smile on her face as the slave tries to come, but it's very hard for him and not so satisfying. The mistress loves this game so much, she starts to arouse the slave again, because she wants to see a proper orgasm. She again plays with her nails, tickle the slave's balls what has an instant reaction, the slave cums again. But! Carol ruines his orgasm again, because she wants to admire the suffering of the slave and his second coming, hahah, Carol is truly evil. She cynically watches his difficult orgasm and she instantly starts arousing him again for a third orgasm. For this, she pulls one of her rubber gloves, because she wants to feel the slave's throbbing cock better. Carol tickles his balls again erotically and it drives the slave crazy in no time, he wants to have his release, but this time properly, but Carol ruines it one more time, so he can't. But Carol doesn't care, it's her game and the slave is just a subject to it. After the third orgasm, Carol starts to torment the tip of the slave's cock with her fingernails, that makes him suffer like hell, but it's her game after all, she does what she wants.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, **** MALE ORGASM.
Keywords: handjobs.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 935.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 27, 2023 10:59 am
Charlotte Edges Him to Insanity

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Charlotte Edges Him to Insanity
Size: 757.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:46, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

"I'm going to stop right before you cum, over and over, until you go insane. Then I'll let you cum."

Charlotte lubes up her slave's cock and strokes it. She masterfully gets him right to edge quickly then stops and squeezes his overly full big balls. He moans and she doesn't care.

She puts more lube on his big cock and gets back to stroking. She edges him over and over, stopping right before he cums. Eventually he completely loses his mind and starts rambling in gibberish. She knows he is broken.

"Now that your brain is mush, I'll still keep you as a pussy licking slave. At least you're good for that."

Charlotte straddles him so he can feel her wet pussy on his stomach while she milks a huge load of cum from him all over her fishnets, which he can barely enjoy now that he has lost his mind.

"I'm going to get one of my other slaves to lick this cum up. Congratulations, braindead pussy eating slave."

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOTS, FISHNETS, MENTAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, goth charlotte, pierce paris, edging, orgasm control, handjob, cum on fishnets, perfect ass, tattoos, big dick, cumshot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 757.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 28, 2023 2:06 pm
Handjob with Katarina

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Handjob with Katarina
Size: 462.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 7062 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Katarina looks stunning, mistreious in her black catsuit. She is standing next to her tied up, young slave who is already aroused only by the presence of her. He feels like the world turned suddenly upside down when she finally touches his body, even when her slippery, gloved hands start to caress his hard cock. Katarina slowly massages him until he squirts with great force.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: female domination

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 462.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Dec 31, 2023 9:14 am
I Own your orgasm !

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_I Own y0ur orgasm !
Size: 421.11 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:14, 6955 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

I Don't think I've ever seen your cock this hard before, maybe it's because we've been on my new edging regimen,

Edging, edging, Stroking and stroking with no release for months . Balls filled, every touch you feel yourself ready to explode, but I'll never allow it . Your cum belongs to me and I'll do what I want with it .

Now put it away, no cumming today & I'm the only one who gets to play with it

Category: EDGING GAMES
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, ORGASM DENIAL.
Keywords: joi, mind fuck, goddess worship, female domination, female supremacy, men following orders, jerk off instruction, sub training, domination, edging, edging games, bratty goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 421.11 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 01, 2024 8:04 am
Ruined

Starring: Nikki & Red
WL1146

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Ruined
Size: 711.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:11, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time for Slave Red's weekly milking, but these rewards have to be earned by enduring significant pain! Red's nipples are clamped and his cock is wrapped in tight rubber bands, then caned before I decide he is allowed his orgasm... But I'm going to ruin it for him with more cock and ball caning just as he reaches his climax. Deliciously cruel! (Duration 31m12s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 711.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 02, 2024 2:23 pm
Marathon Edge

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-10-23#Marathon Edge##
Size: 451.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:10, 3057 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's the weekend, and I want to have some fun with my slave boyfriend, gimpy. By fun, I mean leave him in bondage, completely frustrated and on edge while I go off and do better things.

I've decided to tie him spread-eagle to the bed, legs and arms tied to the corners and strictly chained down to give me full access to his cock. In his mouth, I stuff a pair of my dirtiest panties, worn-crotch-side first to give him the full taste, and then put a ballgag in his mouth to seal it all in together.

He's already on edge, excited by the taste of my pussy in his mouth, and I can tell that Venus 2000 milking machine receiver I'm about to slide over his hard cock will present him a difficult challenge. He's not allowed to cum at all for the next hour. I plan on leaving him in bondage, cock being gently and slowly sucked away by the Venus for over an hour while I go to the other room to ignore him and watch TV.

When I come back, I'm pleasantly surprised his cock is able to stay hard for the entire duration of the hour. Having been edged so long, it's time to play with him, teasing and edging his cock with my hands in the way that I do best...

Featuring: This is a more casual, realistic FLR video for all of you who crave something a little bit more personal. I am flirty and sweet to gimpy, and as it is the weekend, am very fresh-faced and natural. The handjob edging is extremely intimate, shot in a POV perspective of what gimpy would have seen (had he been given the privilege of sight, of course). Standard Femdom weekend things!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, HANDJOBS, RUINED ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, EDGING GAMES.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian domme, milking machine, venus 2000, pov handjob, femdom handjob, extended edging, male bondage slave, femdom slave, femdom jerkoff.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 451.56 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 03, 2024 2:07 pm
Enjoy or you will suffer

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Enjoy or y0u will suffer
Size: 416.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:57, 6333 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 162 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Ann gives two options to her slave. He enjoys the handjob or he will suffer on the spanking bench. I know it not seems to be a hard decision but her slave is very afraid of his mistress so he is often too shy to handle the milking. This time he is very nervous that the mistress threatened him so he wants to satisfy herand not being spanked. Maybe Ann's soft hands will calm him down.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 416.4 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 08, 2024 1:08 pm
From the Ground Up - Part III

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_From the Ground Up - Part III
Size: 617.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:42, 7935 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I've let my slave worship higher and higher, and finally I've decided to award him with a cock tease. My hands wrapped around his cock, edging him harder and harder while he's bound to the floor in strict leather bondage.

But first, a shoe gag in his face, tying my well worn sandals into his mouth so he stays gagged and occupied. After all, he should never stop worshiping me just because he feels good. I want him to taste my dirty heels in his mouth while stroking him, making sure he never forgets the taste and smell of his owner.

As I begin milking him, giving him a handjob while he's deprived of all his senses, I can feel the cum growing inside of him, rising just to the tip. I want to keep him on edge and under my control. The best part of having my slave's cock in my hands is knowing that I control his pleasure to the most finite amount...

So the question is, should I let his pleasure out? Should I give him the full-bodied orgasm he craves? Or should I deny and ruin him, leaving him in a state of tense, frenzied blue balls like I very much enjoy?

I think you already know the answer to that one.

Features: you know it, you love it, another hot ruined orgasm and orgasm denial video with lots of excellent bondage to keep men in their place. A slick handjob, so much teasing, and my slave right on the edge while I control him in leather.

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, RUINED ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, HANDJOBS, BONDAGE.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian domme, asian dominatrix, female domination, female supremacy, tease and denial, bound male orgasm, femdom bondage slave, strict leather bondage, male bondage slave, femdom edging, femdom handjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 617.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 09, 2024 12:03 pm
Roped Bitch Part III

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-11-13#Roped Bitch Part III##
Size: 186.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:11, 2766 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

With so much teasing, it's time to.tease some more. I love seeing my roped gimp entirely pent up, and I know the butt plug buzzing away inside his asshole is only bringing him to the brink even more. I might even be in a generous mood. Perhaps I'll even let him cum normally for the first time in many months!

I love taking my time, deciding whether or not he should have the privilege of cumming while teasing him harder and harder. I know regardless of what I choose, he'll be on edge. Stroking him fast and hard only to take my hand away. Watching his cock twitch in desire.

When I finally decide to let him cum, his load is enormous - and fortunately for him (or me), his mouth is gagged wide open with the dental gag. All the better to feed his load to him, my sweet little cum swallower.

Features: Shibari, edging, and my human cumbucket. Me in a schoolgirl outfit laughing at my slave's misery. Slippery hands on a well-lubed cock. Slo-mo cumshots showing all the nasty filth. What more do you want?

Related Categories: MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM SWALLOWERS, COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, ROPE BONDAGE.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian domme, cei, cum eating instructions, shibari kinbaku, anal plug, female domination, femdom bondage slave, femdom edging, femdom handjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 186.65 MB<<<