Author
mradidos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 27, 2019 11:42 am
Goddess Vanessa - Magic humiliation
screenshot

Tags: Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Ripoff
Star: Goddess Vanessa
Youre attending a performance of a sexy magician. It starts off great until you get chosen to participate as a volunteer and get verbally humiliated instead. Youre such a freak that not even the circus performers like you. The only thing you get is my middle finger. Pathetic

Format : mp4
File Size : 120.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:35
Video : AVC, 2 433 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download
mradidos
Added: Aug 13, 2019 3:47 pm
Goddess Vanessa - My tiny prisoner
screenshot

Tags: Giantess, Feet, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Femdom POV
Giantess Carla lifts my cage. You better make my feet feel good or else they are going to give you a very rough, long hug against your tiny, little body! You take me out of my cage and place me at your feet. Now dont be shy little one! I began kissing your sole and using all of my might to massage them. Minutes go by when you get up from the bed without a word. You bring your head down to eye level and flick me off the bed! My little body slams into the wall and fall straight down! You walk over to me, dangling your foot in the air. A huge shadow forms over me! I told you to do a good job! I reply, please almighty goddess! I...I....I swear I really tri.... before I got the last of the word out you slam your gigantic foot down on my body! You see little one...I tried really hard to smash you under my foot and I did! Guess theres a huge difference between what you and I consider trying! Hahahahaha!!! You walked off and I continued getting squished to sole of your foot with every step you took

File Size : 123.38 MB
Duration : 00:05:04
Video : AVC, 3 306 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4cfb4e78cb3d3
mradidos
Added: Aug 17, 2019 8:35 am
Goddess Vanessa - Foot CUCK
screenshot

Tags: Cuckolding, Feet, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, SPH
Hi honey, sorry Ive got home so late. Ive been partying all night without you and it was so fun. I command you to kneel and worship my tired feet as I humiliate you, talking about your pathetic cock. Theres so little use of your twig, its depressing, I conclude! Youre here for the sole mission of pampering my feet and nothing else. Youre to welcome me from the parties and rub my feet in silence, nodding and silently accepting the new rules in the house, sub!

File Size : 146.96 MB
Duration : 00:06:52
Video : AVC, 2 855 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1a8e22b055009
mradidos
Added: Aug 22, 2019 12:27 pm
Goddess Vanessa - Polka dot nylons
screenshot

Tags: Pantyhose, Goddess Worship, Nylon Worship
I have a new pair of sexy as hell pantyhose for you. If youve never thought how cute polka dots look like, now you wont be able to take it out of your mind. These nylons are the cutest pair Ive owned lately. Its just impossible to resist my calves, thighs, ass and camel toe in this adorable pantyhose and thats exactly why you wont be able to resist worshiping my perfect body in them

File Size : 146.64 MB
Duration : 00:06:24
Video : AVC, 3 065 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/fe9250f68bb90
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 8:27 am
Goddess Vanessa - Green Knee Socks
screenshot

Tags: Feet, Foot Fetish, JOI, Legs, Socks
Oh! Look what Ive got there this time! See this pair of sexy green knee length socks? I loved them as soon as I saw them. I wanted to try them on as soon as I got home. The socks grip so well above my knees and look smoking hot around my thighs... Enough of that, see them for yourself!

File Size : 145.81 MB
Duration : 00:05:49
Video : AVC, 3 372 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/7c7ecedaa97ac
mradidos
Added: Aug 23, 2019 10:19 am
Goddess Vanessa - Lethal CBT
screenshot

Tags: CBT Instruction, CBT, Humiliation, Executrix, Femdom POV
You wake up as my prisoner. I was just about to start having some fun with a pair of scissors when I notice that bound and fearing to lose your dick, your cock not only doesnt go soft but gets harder and more excited at my threats. Kind of pathetic dont you think? Maybe since you enjoy the pain and danger so much Ill make you torment your dick yourself to my instructions. Ill make you punch it, shove q-tips and wrap it with string. I even kick your groin with my high heels to motivate you. Entertain me with your pain or suffer the consequences

File Size : 176.39 MB
Duration : 00:08:15
Video : AVC, 2 852 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/3906bd868a701