Author
piratepete
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 30, 2017 1:21 am
RBear....

These latest videos are fabulous.....very creative......Christina is so gorgeous and her body is sooo sexy,,,,but you always find the ways to have her look even better

Thanks....Piratepete
barebone
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 30, 2017 6:54 pm
Superb come back dear friend , the shake video is amazing!!!

thanks for sharing your great work.
setscrew
Poster
Added: May 07, 2017 10:54 am
Quote:

Joy is of the will which labours, which overcomes obstacles, which knows triumph.

William Butler Yeats

The recent upload, much like all your effort to recast these beautiful women in a unique and creative vision is greatly appreciated. I hope all is well with you and your immediate environment.

Be well and take pleasure that many are impacted by your labours.
setscrew
Poster
Added: Nov 24, 2017 12:38 pm
Your efforts, time and attention pertaining to Christina Model videos is much appreciated. Thank you.
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 05, 2017 3:09 pm
Thanks for the update, but I just bought a new membership at K2S. Now I have to wait 9 hours between downloads on Filejoker. I thought it was 120 minutes between downloads. Man was I ever so wrong.
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2017 2:42 am
Hey need a favor, if someone could upload some of her videos to keep2share I would appreciate that very much, if not thanks anyway. Very Happy
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2017 4:42 am
BTM wrote:
Thanks for the update, but I just bought a new membership at K2S. Now I have to wait 9 hours between downloads on Filejoker. I thought it was 120 minutes between downloads. Man was I ever so wrong.

It's actually quite easy to get around their download limits.

First you have to have an Anonymous VPN service such as PIA (Private Internet Access) which is relatively cheap.
If you use Firefox go into your options > Privacy & Security and click on Remove Individual Cookies.
Do a search for K2S and keep2share (Spelling?) and remove all the cookies. Close Firefox (if you don't close firefox it will fail every time).

Start up the VPN and select a location to connect. Then start Firefox and try to download your next file. If it says you have reached your limit then either there were cookies left behind or someone recently used that VPN location. You will have to clear cookies and reconnect VPN again.
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2017 4:54 am
You can also use the same technique on other file sharing sites. Remove the cookies they use to track and use a VPN to change your IP.
mbash
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 11, 2017 10:08 pm
or if your not in a hurry, load the links into jdownloader 2 and let it do all of the work.
Blindaviator
Poster
Added: Dec 11, 2017 10:09 pm
Don't know if these have been posted yet?
If not I can try to upload.

HD-X Red:
screenshot

HD-X Yellow:
screenshot
DNelso
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 30, 2017 10:24 pm
Thanks to all the posters for all these videos! The best!
julianarribas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm
Thanks for your outstanding job!

Would it be too much to repost videos of the former Destiny Model (aka Kasandra)? My hard disk crashed and I lost them. Thank you very much!
julianarribas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Would it be too much to repost videos of the former Destiny Model (aka Kasandra)? My hard disk crashed and I lost them. Thank you very much!
julianarribas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 01, 2018 2:50 pm

julianarribas
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 02, 2018 10:48 am
(I apologize for multiple posting. This is my first time in this forum).