Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2020 4:21 am
Sofia Lee, Aaeysha - Hot cute Asian masseuse thrills (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2020

Cast : _ Sofia Lee, Aaeysha

Lesbian

962 MB / 1080 x 1 920

25 min 26 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Apr 05, 2020 11:03 am
Object of desire (2160p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Angela White, Jenna Foxx

ebony,black,brunette,feet,fetish,massage,facesitting,pussyfingering,pussylicking,indoors,office,bigtitsworship,lesbian,workfantasies,thong,baldpussy,trimmedpussy,inniepussy,darkskin,bigtits

Description : _ Veronica (Angela White) is a writer working on a new story that she can�t seem to get quite right. On nights when she�s writing she pays Gabbie (Jenna Foxx) to come over. Is Gabby the subject or the object of desire? Tensions heighten as Veronica�s obsessions grow and Gabby�s frustration threatens to burst.

4.84 GiB / 2160 x 3 840

45 min 48 s / 2160p

screenshot

Added: Apr 05, 2020 2:24 pm
Big dick interrupts lesbian affair (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Lady Dee, Stacy Cruz

FFM, Sex, Threesome, Socks, Sportsbra, Mediumass, Smallass, Tattoo, Athletic, Czech

Description : _ Lady Dee, Ricky Rascal, Jason, and Lexi Dona all take a stretching class given by Stacy Cruz in the Fitness Rooms. The class wraps up and everyone leaves except for Lady Dee and Stacy, who have been harboring a secret affair. Stacy crawls seductively towards Lady Dee, then the ladies begin to kiss. Stacy pulls Dee's shorts to the side and licks her pussy, and worships her perky tits simultaneously. Lady plays with Stacy's beautiful booty, and then the ladies are surprised by Ricky, who had forgotten his towel. They ask him to take his dick out, and he does, and they invite him to join them for a threesome. The ladies give Ricky a double blowjob, then he fucks them both in turn. After they've both had their fill of his cock, Lady and Stacy get on their knees so they can take his facial!

1.18 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

25 min 3 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Gia Derza & September Reign - Zebra Girls (720p)
screenshot

Lesbian, 1 On 1, Ebony, Big Booty, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy, Masturbation, Tattoos, Teens 18+

Description : _ Gia and September have been besties forever. They always have sleepovers and what-not.

894 MB / 720 x 1 280

26 min 57 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm
Lovita Fate, Atlanta Moreno - Czech-blonde-pleasures bendy Brit (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Lovita Fate, Atlanta Moreno

Lesbian

946 MB / 1080 x 1 920

23 min 30 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 07, 2020 3:14 am
My New Mommy And Old Mommy (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 29.02.2020

Cast : _ Kendra James, Mona Wales, Kenzie Reeves

Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, RimJob, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian

Description : _ Mona Wales is relaxing on the couch when her step-daughter Kenzie Reeves enters. Kenzie trails a finger coyly along Mona's arm. It's clear that their relationship is VERY intimate. Mona jokes that sex is ALWAYS on Kenzie's mind. Kenzie jokes back, saying that she's 19, of COURSE it is! Mona laughs, but it's obvious that they want each other as they begin kissing, though they're interrupted when Kenzie's phone buzzes. It's Kenzie's ex step-mom, Kendra James, texting about needing somewhere to stay the night. Mona allows it as long as Kendra doesn't find out about their relationship. Later that same day, Kendra arrives and Mona is uncomfortable around her. When Mona leaves the room, it's revealed that Kendra and Kenzie were once involved with each other. However, Kenzie asks Kendra not to tell Mona about their past. Later, Kendra is walking down the hall, slowing with curiosity when she hears a voice. It's Mona gasping. Kendra sees a bedroom door ajar and peeks in, seeing Kenzie eating out Mona. She is startled but keeps herself quiet. Kendra starts to walk away but pauses, unable to resist. She watches Kenzie eat out Mona and masturbates to them. But when Kendra lets out a particularly loud moan, she gets caught masturbating. Mona is upset at first but Kenzie convinces them to have a threesome to take the edge off for everyone. Looks like Kenzie doesn't have to choose between her new mommy and her old mommy...she can have BOTH!

829 MB / 720 x 1 280

44 min 34 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 07, 2020 7:59 pm
True Lesbian - Show Me Your Room (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 16.03.2020

Cast : _ Angela White, Jay Taylor

Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Tribbing, Lesbian

Description : _ Masie (Jay Taylor) is a suburban wife trapped in her own personal hell. She's been married to her husband for two years but the spark is already gone... and the more she thinks about it, the more she wonders if it was ever there to begin with. Overwhelmed with the need to feel SOMETHING, she tries experimenting with her sexuality in secret. Although she doesn't feel anything for her husband anymore, seeing a sexy woman stirs something deep down that terrifies and excites her. When she can spare a moment, she pops in her earbuds and listens to erotic lesbian audiobooks, but they're not enough... With each passing day, the loneliness and longing for another woman's sensual touch becomes all-consuming. One day, her husband announces that his boss will be coming over for dinner -- and that the wife will be tagging along. Masie barely acknowledges his words, other than to mindlessly agree to putting on a pot roast. She really doesn't care about ANY of this anymore and is near her breaking point. But when the guests later arrive, Masie's world is unexpectedly turned upside down. Her husband's boss is a woman who's brought along her gorgeous wife, Andrea (Angela White). Masie wasn't expecting to be hosting lesbians, and she's never seen a woman as breathtaking and confident as Andrea. All throughout dinner, Masie barely holds it together, unable to keep her eyes off Andrea. It seems as though Andrea has bedroom eyes for her, too, and there's no denying the chemistry between them. Masie feels more alive now than she has in a long time with each glance across the table and brush of ankles beneath. When Andrea later suggests that Masie show her around the house to leave their spouses to talk shop, Masie's mind races. Is Andrea offering to do what Masie thinks she is? Although she's been wanting to feel something, ANYTHING, for so long, now that she has the chance, Masie's scared. If she gives into these urges with Andrea, there will be no going back...

2.30 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

1 h 5 min / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 14, 2020 6:28 am
Cherry shows Emily all the moves (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 13.05.2019

Cast : _ Cherry Kiss, Emily Bright

Sex, Kissing, Ass Licking, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Piercing, Tattoo, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Big Tits

Description : _ My assignment today was to show new Fake Taxi hire Emily Bright the ropes of driving a cab, but when I got in the car, I wasn't expecting her to be so sexy! I told her how when you drive the taxi it can get pretty boring, so your customers are usually your only fun. I also told her about this one time when a girl asked to see my boobs, and since she was hot, I said of course. I like girls more than men, they have nicer bodies. Guys are like dildos that move themselves! Emily laughed at this and agreed, and we started to flirt. I offered to show her my special place, and then pulled in. Getting into the backseat, I showed her some of my favorite moves: I ate her pussy from the front and the back and made her cum a bunch, then asked her to demonstrate what she had learned on me! I am so pleased that I have this lovely lady as a colleague.

665 MB / 720 x 1 280

25 min 4 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 14, 2020 4:31 pm
Francisca & Judith - Face sitting (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Francisca & Judith

lesbian, face sitting, oral sex

4.11 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

57 min 50 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 14, 2020 7:53 pm
Noise Complaint (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 26.03.2020

Cast : _ Alix Lynx, Serena Blair, Angela White, Silvia Saige

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Orgy, Uniform

Description : _ Officers Angela White and Silvia Saige arrive at a house to take care of a noise complaint. As soon as they approach the front door, they can already hear the music blasting loudly inside. It even takes a few times of knocking before it's finally answered by a woman... who doesn't look concerned at ALL to see them. In fact, she eagerly invites them in! Angela and Silvia are confused as they are greeted by two brides-to-be, Serena Blair and Alix Lynx. As Serena and Alix get more excited and rowdy, Angela and Silvia step aside to talk about what's going on. Angela is delighted that the ladies think that they're strippers for the bachelorette party! Since it's the end of their shift, why not have a little fun and play along? Angela grins as she begins unbuttoning her shirt and sauntering to the brides-to-be while giving them bedroom eyes. 'Who's been a BAD girl?' Angela announces as the party heats up. Angela and Silvia soon begin doing a striptease for them, making everyone all the more excited. When Angela and Silvia take it to the next level and give Serena and Alix a steamy lapdance, there's no turning back! It becomes a free-for-all as Angela and Silvia give the blushing brides-to-be a night to remember! Every pussy gets a good fingering and licking as the ravishing ladies crawl all over each other. It seems no one can get enough, but how long will it be before Serena and Alix realize Angela and Silvia really AREN'T strippers??

770 MB / 720 x 1 280

34 min 11 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 15, 2020 9:16 am
Horny mature slut licking a hairy teeny pussy in bed (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Kamilla (19), Monica (37)

Asslicking, Lesbian, Masturbation, Old & young, lesbians

Description : _ These old and young lesbians love to get eachother wet and wild.

2.99 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

45 min 23 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link:
Added: Apr 15, 2020 12:38 pm
True Lesbian - Just Spend the Night (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 23.03.2020

Cast : _ Khloe Kapri, Gia Derza

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Description : _ Charlie (Khloe Kapri) is miserable. She graduated from high school a year ago but hasn't gone to college yet, if ever. The year's been a rough one since she came out to her family as lesbian as well and things have been tense ever since. Even her younger sister, April, isn't the same around her anymore. When April invites Charlie to a slumber party with her friends, Charlie is suspicious and reluctant. April insists that since she's going away to college soon, she wants to spend some time with Charlie before she goes. Charlie doesn't really want to be surrounded by a bunch of slightly younger straight girls but April is so insistent that she finally gives in. Maybe this will help them become close again... But as expected, the slumber party is awkward. April's friends are loud and girly, and Charlie really just wants to leave, especially when they start teasing her about being a lesbian. They try to defend that it's all in good fun but Charlie suspects otherwise... Still, she's pressured by April to stick around, so she does. It isn't until later that night that Charlie has a moment of connecting with someone. A girl named Eden (Gia Derza) dares to cuddle up to her a little. Charlie's nervous but also receptive, yearning for acceptance. Could this girl be a closeted lesbian? Even if she isn't, it's just nice not to be shunned. The moment of peace is shattered when Charlie later stirs, having dozed off, and finds 'LEZ' scrawled across her forehead in bright lipstick. Heartbroken, she tries to scrub it off in the bathroom and is soon joined by Eden, who claims she wasn't the one who wrote on Charlie. When Charlie insists that she's going to leave because she's not welcomed there, Eden presses close and urges her to stay. As Eden brushes her hand along Charlie's arm and makes eye contact, the air is charged. Caught in a moment of weakness and desperate to be accepted, Charlie surrenders. She just wants to be loved but will she be loved in return?

512 MB / 720 x 1 280

32 min 6 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Apr 15, 2020 7:19 pm
Ella Ripley & Laney Day - Sex Tape pt 3 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Ella Ripley & Laney Day

lesbian, hairy, oral sex

1.66 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

29 min 33 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Apr 15, 2020 10:41 pm
Charlee & Sienna G. - Lesbian 69 (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Charlee & Sienna G

lesbian, hairy, anal tease

4.46 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

1 h 2 min / 1080p

screenshot

Link:
Added: Apr 16, 2020 2:02 am
True Lesbian - What Set Us Apart (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 09.03.2020

Cast : _ Alina Lopez, Kendra Spade

Blonde, Brunette, Piercings Masturbation, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Asian, Latina, Tribbing, Lesbian

Description : _ Sister Ashley Williams (Alina Lopez) is reading scripture on her bed while Sister Jessica Thompson (Kendra Spade) finishes putting on her pajamas nearby. Although Ashley shouldn't, she can't help but steal a look or two, admiring Jessica's beautiful form. But as soon as Jessica's done dressing and joins her, Ashley tries to push away the secret feelings churning within. When Jessica asks her if they should go over their route for the morning, Ashley gets down to business. They have a lot of work to do and people to meet to further their divine mission. If they're lucky, maybe they'll be able to return with candidates for discipleship. Satisfied, Jessica soon returns to her own bed as she turns out the light. Although Ashley hopes that the darkness cloaking them will bring her peace, she can feel Jessica's gaze on her. The longing becomes impossible to ignore. Despite all their teachings telling them to repress those sinful feelings, instinct wins out and they soon join under the covers of a single bed. Even though it's strictly prohibited, Ashley and Jessica can't deny the feelings they have for each other. They think they're hiding it well, but when they get a phone call from Brother Benson, their Mission President, the next day, everything falls apart. Ashley is to be transferred elsewhere... She has no doubt that they've been outed somehow. They are tearful as they struggle with the fact that they may never see each other again. Who knows when their mission will be done, if ever? Even so, as Ashley and Jessica come together one last time, all they can do is promise to wait for each other, no matter how long it takes.

1.51 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

46 min 41 s / 1080p

screenshot