Author
leprechaum
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 03, 2020 3:31 am
Lily Larima Step Daddy's Girl Vol 2 Episode 1
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Harry (Ryan Mclane) is planning on cheating on his wife with a girl he met online but is surprised when his stepdaughter is the one who shows up at his hotel room, ready to fuck. Harry nervously waits in his hotel room for his date but when his stepdaughter (Lily Larimar) arrives, he's in a state of shock. At first, he's not sure what she wants, but it’s soon clear that Alice wants to fuck too. As Alice starts giving him a blowjob, someone knocks at their door and they both worry they’re caught. It was all a mistake though, and they are emboldened to fuck.
Categories: American, Shaved, Stepdad, Average Dick, Dress, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Blonde, Stepdaughter, High Heels, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cum On Ass, Kissing, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Bedroom, Indoors, 35 Plus, cheating, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Boy/Girl
File: stepdaddysgirl.mp4
Size: 1291784376 bytes (1.20 GiB), duration: 00:31:05, avg.bitrate: 5541 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/46354d3cee15f/stepdaddysgirl.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 04, 2020 9:00 pm
Amber Chase Moms Morning Kiss

The stunning and horny mom, Amber Chase, loves to suck a big hard cock in the morning! This hottie shoves it deep down her throat until she takes hot cum in her mouth!
File: momsmorningkiss.mp4
Size: 941963636 bytes (898.33 MiB), duration: 00:17:28, avg.bitrate: 7191 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/10bd86874090b/momsmorningkiss.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 13, 2020 6:48 am
Jordan Maxx It's OK, I'm Your Stepmom

Jordan Maxx is home from a day of shopping. She is excited to show someone her purchases. Her husband doesn't want to watch her try on clothes so get gets the next best thing, her stepson. She tries on sexy lingerie that shows off her sexy curves. Leo is getting a bit nervous. He gets a massive boner. His stepmom points it out. She says it's natural and offers to help. She gives him the best blowjob. His eyes roll back. She tells him to fuck him. he takes his cock and slams it in her demanding pussy. She says it's better than his father's. She gets a nice coat of cum in her mouth.
Tags: blowjob, white, swallow, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, blonde, milf, shaved, cowgirl, busty, doggystyle, riding, cougar, cum in mouth
File: ImYourStepmom.mp4
Size: 1791969531 bytes (1.67 GiB), duration: 00:23:55, avg.bitrate: 9990 kb/s
Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/89ee8975bf91d/ImYourStepmom.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 13, 2020 10:09 pm
Long Haired Sexy Daughter Gets Nailed By Her Own Father

File: LongHairedSexyDaughterGetsNailedByHerOwnFather.mp4
Size: 148818215 bytes (141.92 MiB), duration: 00:18:07, avg.bitrate: 1095 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4d86e791c83a7/LongHairedSexyDaughterGetsNailedByHerOwnFather.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 24, 2020 4:00 am
Rachel Rivers Stepsis Good For Kinky Fuck

I was just trying to chill on a couch when my younger stepsis came on to me asking for some cash. Hmmm what can she do for me to compensate for being a bitch to me and taking money from me? How about sucking my big dick and letting me fuck her with no rubber! This fucking tramp is good for nothing but sex, so why I shouldn’t be the one fucking her? Right on this couch, bitch! Bend over and take it like a fucking slut you are. Yeah!
Tags: Oral, Creampie, Stepbrother, Stepsister, Hd1080p
File: stepsisgoodforkinkyfuck.mp4
Size: 2489064446 bytes (2.32 GiB), duration: 00:27:44, avg.bitrate: 11967 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f5ac6abe2e0db/stepsisgoodforkinkyfuck.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 24, 2020 7:01 am
Savannah Sixx Whatever My Step Sister Wants

Whatever My Step Sister Wants with this horny big boobs brunette beauty Savannah Sixx sucking her stepbrother balls and getting her tits fucked in this rough hot video from BrattySis! This lovely blonde dancer has a perfect pair of breasts and an amazing butt to match. Her good-looking well-hung guy watched with excitement she slipped out of her skirt and panties and lay down on the bed. He loved that her mouth felt so hot soft on his balls. He then pushed his hard throbbing dick into her tight twat, fucking it faster and faster until she was fatigued from cumming so much. He then banged her ass, pulling out at the last minute to spew a giant load of his creamy cum up her hot simmering vadge.
File: whatevermystepsisterwants.mp4
Size: 3052700174 bytes (2.84 GiB), duration: 00:25:50, avg.bitrate: 15756 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f5778f3cda064/whatevermystepsisterwants.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Nov 26, 2020 8:53 pm
JoJo Kiss Jekyll And Dad

Conservative Dad By Day Aggressively Fucks His Step-Daughter Each Night

SCENE OPENS on Lucy (Jojo Kiss), a 19-year-old teen. She's doing her homework and calls out to the other room to her friend Emma (Kay Carter) but Emma doesn't answer her.

Beginning to get worried, Lucy heads out into the hall and starts frantically looking for Emma. Finally, on the opposite end of the house, she finds Emma -- who seems to be having a perfectly friendly chat with Lucy's step-dad, Mr. Edwards (Dick Chibbles). They look up at her a bit in surprise as she comes in, looking a bit panicked. Emma explains that they were out of toilet paper in the other bathroom so she went off looking for another bathroom, and she was just heading back when she ran into Lucy's dad and they started chatting.

Emma gushes that 'I had no idea your step-dad's a policeman, Lucy, you never talk about him!' Lucy seems in a hurry to bring Emma back to her room, saying they should get back to studying. Mr. Edwards suggests that Emma should stay for dinner, but Lucy interrupts saying Emma can't stay. Mr. Edwards tells Emma that she's welcome if she changes her mind, or if she wants to come back after her lessons for a late-night study session. Emma graciously thanks him, while Lucy tries to subtly pull Emma out of the room.

A bit flustered, Emma manages to say it was nice meeting him, before giving in to Lucy's shepherding tactics. Mr. Edwards calls out to the girls that it was a pleasure to meet her too. Once the girls are out of sight, Mr. Edwards' hand slowly balls up into a tight fist, trembling with rage. Without warning, he slams his fist against the nearby wall.

CUT TO TITLE

Later that evening, Lucy and her step-father are finishing up a meal in silence at the dining room table. Emma sure seems like a nice girl, Mr. Edwards remarks to Lucy. 'She's 19, the same age as you?' he asks. Lucy nods.

Mr. Edwards takes a pause to enthusiastically eat a bite of his food, and then says 'What did you think of my little trick with the toilet paper?' Lucy does her best to ignore him. 'Well,' he says as he picks his napkin up from his lap, dabs his face gently with it, and then crumples it up and places it on his plate, 'it's a shame about Emma. Guess it'll be just us two tonight.'

In a very fatherly voice, he instructs her to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. Lucy gets up from her seat and walks away from the table without saying a word.

Soon after, in her bedroom, Lucy sits on the edge of her bed. After several long seconds of waiting, the door opens, and Mr. Edwards, in only his boxers, stands framed in the doorway, a silhouette against the light of the hallway. 'Are you ready to kiss your step-dad goodnight, Lucy?' he says in a taunting, growly voice. 'Yes, daddy,' she says.

It seems that there's a whole OTHER side to this dad...
Categories: Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Facial, Face Fucking
File: jekyllanddad.mp4
Size: 1691398836 bytes (1.58 GiB), duration: 00:40:01, avg.bitrate: 5636 kb/s

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6539c83c4cb07/jekyllanddad.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 02, 2020 8:36 pm
Hime Marie Cuckoo For Cock

Hime Marie has been into her stepbrother Kyle Mason for a while, but when she gets an accidental glimpse of his cock her hormones go into overdrive. From then on, every interaction with Kyle becomes about sex. A dinner of sausages with Kyle and her dad Chris Valient leaves Hime primed to masturbate right in the dining room. From believing Kyle is masturbating while he's really working on a drawing to thinking he's pissing in a plant when he's really just watering it, Hime is unable to get her mind off Kyle's fuck stick. She has to take action.

She waits until the next morning before she sneaks into Kyle's room and climbs into bed with him wearing just a crop top and a thong. His morning wood is too enticing to ignore as she masturbates while staring at it. When Kyle wakes up and sees that Hime is in bed with him, he is initially surprised but Hime makes her case that she really just needs his D. He eventually lets her take his cock in hand and then lean in to start blowing him. Once Hime has started working her magic on her stepbrother, Kyle doesn't want her to stop.

Climbing onto Kyle's hardon, Hime rides him cowgirl and in reverse cowgirl. Then she sucks him down her throat before getting on her hands and knees so she can experience that big fuck stick shoved all the way into her greedy pussy as Kyle fucks her doggy style. On her back, Hime watches with true delight as Kyle continues to work her towards another climax before glutting her with a creampie that leaves her satisfied but hoping for many more similar encounters.
Categories: Ball Sucking, Bid Dick, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Long Hair, Passion, Petite, POV, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Wet
File: cuckooforcock.mp4
Size: 1821356533 bytes (1.70 GiB), duration: 00:23:21, avg.bitrate: 10400 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a9d57288d67fa/cuckooforcock.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 04, 2020 9:40 pm
Texas Patti Hot Step Mom Starts Her Day With A Good Fuck

File: hotstepmomstartsherdaywithagoodfuck.mp4
Size: 1764270251 bytes (1.64 GiB), duration: 00:28:06, avg.bitrate: 8371 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c04bdfa6daa95/hotstepmomstartsherdaywithagoodfuck.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 09, 2020 6:08 pm
Lexi Lore - Stepsis Fuck For A Messy Party

File: StepsisFuckForAMessyParty.mp4
Size: 2674424574 bytes (2.49 GiB), duration: 00:29:15, avg.bitrate: 12191 kb/s

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f2a8fb150debe/StepsisFuckForAMessyParty.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 12, 2020 6:43 am
Silvia Saige Mommy Is Not A Slut

Silvia Saige sees that her stepson Jon Rogue tagged her as a slut on his phone pictures. She tries to prove to him that she's not a slut and fails miserably when she blows him. Much to his pleasure.
Categories: Brunette, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Reality, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Cum in mouth, MILF, POV, Swallow
File: mommyisnotaslut.mp4
Size: 931503395 bytes (888.35 MiB), duration: 00:16:09, avg.bitrate: 7690 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/78f2ad4b0b607/mommyisnotaslut.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:00 am
Blonde milf Cherie Deville fucks her stepson while her husband is away

Cherie Deville is so annoyed. Her husband is springing on her the fact that his son is staying with them for two weeks. She barely even knows him! When he shows up she changes her tune real quick, he’s young and hot! Once he starts telling her about his college sexcapades it makes her long for the days of carefree sex with studs, something her husband isn’t giving her anymore. Daddy doesn’t have to know!
Categories: Bubble Butt, Tattoo, Athletic, Caucasian, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Spanking, Indoors, Kitchen, Living Room, Outdoors, Pool, Big Tits Worship, cheating, Couples Fantasies, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Standing, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Side Rider, Spoon
File: fucksherstepsonwhileherhusbandisaway.mp4
Size: 1199010763 bytes (1.12 GiB), duration: 00:33:05, avg.bitrate: 4832 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/698e105668bd5/fucksherstepsonwhileherhusbandisaway.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 18, 2020 6:43 am
Jewelz Blu, Vanna Bardot My Step Sisters Masturbate Together

Brad Sterling is hanging out with his stepsister, Vanna Bardot, and their adopted sister, Jewelz Blu. The girls can't keep their hands off their titties and their twats. The girls share a room, so they have a codeword to say if they want to be alone to masturbate. Since they said it at the same time, they eventually decide to share the room. They don't want Brad to get suspicious, so they return to the living room together and offer to do Brad's chores so he can leave and go hang out with his friends. When Brad leaves to go get ready, the girls talk about how dumb he is for believing that they'll do all the work for him. In return, he pretends to leave and then waits to see what the girls are really up to.

As soon as the girls think Brad is gone, they abandon their chores and relocate to the bedroom. Laying side by side in the bed, each girl slides her hands into her shorts. Eventually, they agree that there's no reason to keep their clothes on so they ditch the shorts and pull their shirts up for easy access to all their fun bits. Brad waits for the opportune moment to walk in on them and confront them about the chores they're supposed to be doing. When Brad claims he's gonna tell mom and dad, the girls agree to let him stay and watch. Jewelz is pretty into it, even if Vanna isn't. She doesn't say anything when Brad whips out his man meat and starts stroking himself off alongside them. Reaching out, Jewelz starts stroking Brad with her hand while making increasingly blatant moves to suggest that she wants way more than what she's getting.

Eventually Jewelz gets on her hands and knees while Vanna protests that this is wrong. Brad doesn't say no to the opportunity to fuck his adopted sis. As Vanna watches, her feeling of scandal eventually fades to just being turned on. Jewelz brings Vanna in on the action by eating her sis out, then urges her to let Brad bang her, too, while Jewlez plants her pussy in her face. The girls get Brad on his back so each of them can take turns riding his cock and mouth. Then they hop off that cock to work together to blow Brad's dick. Licking and sucking together, the girls bring Brad to climax and then lap up his jizz so they can share a kiss to mutually enjoy his cum before they kick him out.
Categories: Ball Sucking, Big Areolas, Big Ass, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Cowgirl, Facial, Fair Skin, Girl-Girl-Boy, Girls Finishing the Job, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Latina, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Petite, POV, Puffy Nipples, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Super Skinny
File: mystepsistersmasturbatetogether.mp4
Size: 2689768995 bytes (2.51 GiB), duration: 00:29:32, avg.bitrate: 12143 kb/s

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a0ae22e20e4a8/mystepsistersmasturbatetogether.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 18, 2020 9:15 pm
Emma Starletto And Kyler Quinn Cant Resist My Step Sis

The whole family is hanging out on the couch together: mom Sovereign Sire, her adopted daughters Emma Starletto and Kyler Quinn, and her stepson, Kyle Mason. Kyler and Kyle have had a thing going on and Kyler can't stop flirting behind her mom's back. Emma notices and calls Kyler on it as soon as mommy excuses herself. Kyler admits she's been messing around with Kyle just like she's been messing around with Emma. Kyler and Emma argue about whether it's wrong for Kyler to show her boobs and act with such risk.

Kyler flashes Emma's boobs for her, then urges Emma to start masturbating so Kyle can see. They pull their miniskirts down when Sovereign returns with a snack, but as soon as mom is gone once again the girls get back to it. They spend some time sliding their fingers up and down their cream filled pussies, but Kyler wants the D too much to resist. While Emma continues to masturbate, Kyler leans in and pulls out Kyle's hardon so she can start sucking it. It's not long before Emma joins her adopted sis for a double BJ.

Next thing Emma knows, Kyler has stripped her out of her thong and urged her to ride Kyle's hardon. The girls take turns, with Emma starting out in cowgirl and then Kyler hopping on in reverse cowgirl while burying her face in Emma's snatch. When Emma lays down with Kyle between her thighs, Kyler hops on to ride Emma's face. Then Kyler takes her spot on her back in the middle with Emma's masturbating behind her head and Kyle banging her until she's moaning. Kyle gives Kyler a creampie, which shocks Emma but leaves Kyler completely satisfied right up until Sovereign walks in on the trio.
Categories: Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Fair Skin, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl-Boy, Handjob, Long Hair, Mini Skirt, Panties, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex, Shaved Pussy, Sheer
File: cantresistmystepsis.mp4
Size: 3840378464 bytes (3.58 GiB), duration: 00:28:01, avg.bitrate: 18277 kb/s

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a26bf750d414a/cantresistmystepsis.mp4
leprechaum
Added: Dec 28, 2020 3:26 am
Nikki Sweet Cute Stepdaughter Family Fuck

Spying on my hot blonde stepdaughter in a bathroom I got a little to close and she caught me. My wife was out of town and I said that it was her job to give me blowjobs while she's gone. Yeah, I'm so fucking bad, but did you see that body? So fresh and sexy I just couldn't resist the temptation to make my stepdaughter my secret lover. Oh, and she really loved playing with my big cock, having me eat her out and letting me fuck her till I cum.
Categories:Blonde, Clips, HD, POV, Teen, Big Dick, Cute, Kinky, Bathroom, Step Daughter
File: cutestepdaughterfamilyfuck.mp4
Size: 4324134210 bytes (4.03 GiB), duration: 00:47:24, avg.bitrate: 12164 kb/s

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f43795f63cabf/cutestepdaughterfamilyfuck.mp4