Added: Oct 06, 2020 4:50 am
Latex Barbie - Surprise Swallow CEI

screenshot

Video: AVC, 7947 Kbps, 59.940 fps File size: 694,7 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:11:44 Video resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description: The idea of eating your cum has become your new normal. You can't even have a jerk off session without it crossing your mind. Hot, sticky, filthy cum in your mouth, sliding down your throat.. you aren't even new to this, you're no beginner. I know you've tasted it before... haven't you? Are you a little cum dumpster?
Mmmm... start jerking and fantasize.
Have you ever been so hungry for cum, but then chickened out after your orgasm because you just weren't turned on anymore? Well... I came up with the perfect solution today.
We've been talking about pushing your limits for awhile now. Telling you that one day, maybe you'll taste another man's cum. There is a reason I'm laying here in my bedroom naked, my boyfriend came over earlier and we had some hot sex... and I saved the full, used condom! So now, you can eat your cum and have your orgasm too! But not until you slurp and suck every last drop of my man's jizz...

Genres: Female Domination, Cuckold, Cum Eating Instruction, Male Cum Swallowing

Download File:
LadyOLady
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pm
Mistress Nova - Converted To Foot Bitch

screenshot

Video: AVC, 7943 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 755,2 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:12:58 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You're probably wondering how and why I came up to you at the gym and convinced you to come home with me. I've noticed your growing obsession and admiration. The quick, nervous glances you try to hide, finding any excuse to be near me, you did a terrible job at hiding it. Especially your foot fetish. Now that I have you here all alone I'm going to exploit your weaknesses. I'm going to show you just how easy it would be to turn you into my new foot bitch. Now you're going to sit there and stroke all your dignity away to these pretty little feet.

FEMDOM POV, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, TEASE AND DENIAL, BAREFOOT, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP

Download File:
Mistress Nova - Converted To Foot Bitch
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 04, 2020 10:56 am
Eva de Vil - No Nut November Midpoint Torment

screenshot

Video: AVC, 7998 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 635,1 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:10:40 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We're halfway through No Nut November and I'm enjoying having you tangled in such erotic despair. If you can satisfy me with your pleading today, we can call off this whole silly challenge! Beg, slut! The edging gives you no relief; it merely keeps you throbbing and aching for more every time you're **** to pull your hand away so as not to go too far. It's even worse than chastity!

This orgasm might be painful. It's been so long that you've been bottling up all that spunk, but I'm sure it'll be worth it to be rid of that gnawing frustration. I start a breathy countdown as you pump with furious control.

Ruthlessly, I deny you once again. I'm doubling your daily edging quota (you must now jerk for 40 minutes every day) and giving you some new tasks to continue reducing you to a bundle of desperation.

Download File:
Eva de Vil - No Nut November Midpoint Torment
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 07, 2020 1:42 pm
Lara Loxley - JOI While Your Wife is Home

screenshot

Video: AVC, 5499 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 521,3 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:12:56 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Look at you, sitting there with that big hard cock while your wife is at home and in the other room. Wanna play? I wanna be bad. I want to tease you and tell you exactly how to stroke your cock for me. I'm gonna tease you and make you stop while I show you how wet it gets my pussy, though. I don't want you to cum too soon. I want us to cum at the same time, at the end of the countdown. Can you make it that far? Can you be quiet enough so you don't get caught? Let's see.

Download File:
Lara Loxley - JOI While Your Wife is Home
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 09, 2020 3:04 am
Miss Brat - Gay Sex Training

screenshot

Video: AVC, 3229 Kbps, 23.976 fps File size: 364,9 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:10 Video resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Miss Brat's gay training is kinky as fuck. She knows how to guide you in the hot world of gay sex, first, you will learn how to fuck a man properly in front of a perfect goddess.

Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Perversions, **** Bi, Coerced Bi, Make Me Bi, En**** Bi

Download File:
Miss Brat - Gay Sex Training
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 09, 2020 6:49 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Stroke When You're Sad

screenshot

Video: AVC, 9432 Kbps, 24.000 fps File size: 718,3 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:10:26 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I know that it's been a bit of a rough year. You've been feeling more sad than usual. This won't last forever, you know. There are ways in which we can push aside those dark feelings and feel good again. One of those ways is paying special attention to your cock. It's not a surefire cure for all sadness. But when a pick-me-up is required, all you really need is my voice and your hand. We can alleviate the sadness together. Give yourself an orgasm to help relieve the fog of sadness and anxiety.

Download File:
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Stroke When You're Sad
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 09, 2020 6:02 pm
Dame Olga - Cuckolding Cheating on my Hubby

screenshot

Video: AVC, 14588 Kbps, 30.000 fps File size: 1,4 GB
Video duration: 00:13:52 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download File:
Dame Olga - Cuckolding Cheating on my Hubby
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 12, 2020 5:42 am
Bryci - Leia

screenshot

Video: AVC, 24173 Kbps, 60.000 fps File size: 1,6 GB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 151 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:09:38 Video resolution: 3840x2160

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download File:
Bryci - Leia
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 12, 2020 8:39 pm
Ashly Anderson - Titty Worship & Dirty Talk

screenshot

Video: AVC, 8667 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 466,3 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 196 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:07:21 Video resolution: 1440x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I love my new big tits so much and I love touching and playing with them. I want you to tell me how much you love them Wink Let me shove them and bounce them in your face while I tell you all the dirty things I wish I could do to you

Download File:
Ashly Anderson - Titty Worship & Dirty Talk
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 13, 2020 7:53 am
Goddess Amanda - No Bra Club Little White Top[less]

screenshot

Video: AVC, 3020 Kbps, 23.976 fps File size: 324,2 MB
Video duration: 00:14:06 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My big boobs in this white top are so hot you can't resist me. You will goon, stroke and become a simp for me. My big tits are mind melting.

Download File:
Goddess Amanda - No Bra Club Little White Top[less]
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 14, 2020 6:20 am
Crystal Knight - Defining Your Sex Life Mesmerization

screenshot

Video: AVC, 6000 Kbps, 50.000 fps File size: 675,7 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:15:18 Video resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is the moment to go under my spell and realize I can define your sex life in the most erotic ways you will ever find. Imagine a world where all you truly need is me. Imagine craving only one thing sexually and reaching an extreme peak of pleasure unlike anything you've ever experienced before this moment. This mind fuck session of submission, body worship, masturbation instructions, and extreme teasing will take you into the most incredible edging journey you've ever been on. I know exactly how to play with your mind and how to define your sex life in the most pleasurable ways you will ever find

Download File:
Crystal Knight - Defining Your Sex Life Mesmerization
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 14, 2020 10:04 am
Miss Alika White - Thank the Guys Who Fuck Me

screenshot

Video: AVC, 5559 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 343 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 174 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:08:21 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We've establish that you're never going to be the kind of man that guys look up to and women want to be with. I know that because you wanted to read the description of a video called "Thank the Guys Who Fuck Me". I mean, what does that say about you? Out in the big bad world, no one respects you. No one wants you. But in my world you actually have a reason to exist.

You might be smitten with me but at least you're smart enough to know you'll never have a woman like me. You come here knowing that you'll be abused, ridiculed, embarrassed and cucked. But it's worth it for you because that is the only way you can get close to me. You spend your time worshiping me, while I'm out having fun with real men. Men who also have no respect for you.

I'm going to tell you what I tell those men about you. I expect it'll make you cringe. I'll also make you thank them for giving me the kind of pleasure a cuck loser like you never could. I'll tell you exactly what to say to them.

Download File:
Miss Alika White - Thank the Guys Who Fuck Me
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 14, 2020 1:49 pm
Goddess Jadah - Jerk Through Your Orgasm

screenshot

Video: AVC, 3939 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 515,5 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:17:10 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Come on, you know what you need to do. You need to rub that dick. I'm going to allow you to orgasm, I will edge you and tease you as you pump away helplessly. As I'm sure you know, when I allow my boys the glory of a ruined orgasm I usually make them take their hand off right as they begin to squirt, but not today. Today you're not going to stop jerking. Once all of your cum explodes out you'll keep pumping away as instructed. Push through the agony for me. The over stimulation is going to drive you wild. Don't worry, Goddess will help you through it

Download File:
Goddess Jadah - Jerk Through Your Orgasm
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 16, 2020 10:40 am
Mayven Doll - Hardcore up Close Cuckolding Humiliation CEI

screenshot

Video: AVC, 3431 Kbps, 29.970 fps File size: 491,7 MB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 132 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:19:16 Video resolution: 1920x1080

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download File:
Mayven Doll - Hardcore up Close Cuckolding Humiliation CEI
LadyOLady
Added: Dec 18, 2020 7:34 am
Crystal Knight - Cult of GCK - Crystal Army

screenshot

Video: AVC, 16673 Kbps, 23.976 fps File size: 1,5 GB
Video extension: mp4 Audio: AAC, 129 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:12:45 Video resolution: 3840x2160

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Have you ever wondered how I have such a powerful army/cult? Have you ever wondered why I've been at the top for 7 years? Come find out. Being a part of the CK Army is the greatest thing you can experience in life. Having a purpose in life in a way you always dreamed of, stroking to my divine body, and being rewarded with a cum countdown is all part of the plan. I know what I'm doing even when you don't understand the endgame. I know how to make men bow before me in droves. I have power only a few hold, come find out why I literally have an entire army of boys waiting to do whatever I want, whenever I want it.

Download File:
Crystal Knight - Cult of GCK - Crystal Army