Author
yinselang
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 19, 2020 1:07 pm
Just some random rants Sad

For an erotic video to work for me, ideally it needs to have zero noise (no background music whatsoever) and the girl should do something natural and reveal her body subtly, not to make it too obvious that she's trying to show off her assets and please viewers.

Videos made by some well-known studios often use fade-out fade-in to transition from one scene to another, to me this is a huge distraction that undermines its attraction.

Very few videos meet these seemingly basic requirements. Sometimes I search for hours without finding anything that works.
jarfur2
Good Poster
Added: Oct 19, 2020 2:23 pm
What is worse is the trend of only seeing the woman. To start with the ladies would strip off and have a sexual act with the man- You saw a lot of the mans body but not his face. Gradually you saw less and less of the man until all you saw was his cock. At the same time the ladies started showing less and less and then came the ludicrous change where you could see more and more that the cock wasn't real. I came across a video the other day where all the woman did was unbutton the top button of her blouse and gave a bj to a strapon hanging on a door. You could see the straps quite clearly and the only dialogue was the woman saying ' I'm going to suck your dick ' Whoever would buy that garbage. Oh for the days of yesteryear - good script, good acting and good sex.