Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2022 3:06 am
Mercedes Carrera, Rachel James, Danny Mountain - Sinning With My Sister: Chapter One
Cast: Mercedes Carrera, Rachel James

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Natural Tits, Blonde, Small Tits, Hardcore, Big Tits, Brunette

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:36
FileSize: 435.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mercedes_Carrera_Mercedes_Carrera.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 24, 2022 12:36 am
Melody Parker - Dicked Down During Detention
Cast: Melody Parker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Post Orgasm Torture, Blonde, Schoolgirls in Uniform, Rimming, Petite, Interracial, Barely Legal, Gagging, Blue Eyes, CFNM, Deepthroat, Teenagers, Facial
Here we go again! Another school year! Another year of teaching and dealing with these little delinquents! Every day during the school year, its always something! If its not a fight, its a prank. If its not a prank, its someone using. If its not someone using, its someone stealing. Always something! Nothing even surprises me anymore!
Now today I was assigned detention duty. But looking at the schedule, it looked like no one was even assigned detention today. A MIRACLE! A freakin miracle! Even though the year just began I was so sure that these little thugs and thuggettes would be getting into something bad!
With the free time that I have from NOT having to monitor these detention denizens, I can finally catch up on my own work! Grading papers, coming up with tests and assignments, all the stuff I SHOULD be doing as a responsible teacher. It's going to be a good, calm day.
Or so I thought. Just when I began to settle in, a delinquent young man entered my classroom. And let me tell you, i was NOT happy! School just began and these young people are getting in trouble already???? Let me tell you I was so mad I almost did something I shouldn't have! But I told myself...deep breaths, take it slow.
Where's the home training? Where's the discipline? I don't understand it at all! All you have to do at school is come, do your work and go home, but this guy is already in detention after a week! And you know what made it worse???? HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! That's right, a delinquent young lady came in right after him! What is going on???? What are these young people on these days??? They're messed up in the head!
Well one thing I know is this: they may have had to get in trouble to GET here but they are going to stay out of trouble while they're here! I run a no nonsense operation here buddy! So both of these young delinquents better be on their ps and qs or else we are going to have a problem buddy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:31
FileSize: 284.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Parker_Melody_Parker.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 10:04 pm
Melody Marks - Remembering Melody
Cast: Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Brunette, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Gagging, Cowgirl, Tattoo, All Sex, Small Ass
I haven't seen Melody forever and I find her on the side of the street with a broken-down car. I help her get her car towed and she wants to repay me! Melody grabs my hand and leads me to a rooftop. I haven't seen Melody for a while, but she's treating my cock like her best friend!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:39
FileSize: 366.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Melody_Marks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 7:34 pm
Melissa May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Threesome, Swallow, Cum In Mouth, Shaved Pussy, Natural Tits, Blonde, Piercing, Oral, Facial, Hardcore, 18+ Teens, Tattoo, Ball Licking, Big Black Cock, Big Ass, Creampie, Interracial, Small Tits
Melissa May's dad has always been an odd sort of dude, and she realizes this. But coming home to an empty house as Dad is singing a song about Costa Rica while counting a large sum of money? That's even strange for Melissa! Turns out Dad supplies a large majority of the medical marijuana dispensaries in Southern California with their product...only this time he's not going to deliver. Oh sure, he's been paid. His track record with the weed dealers is stellar, too. That's why they paid before delivery, and now the race is on: Dad's plan was to get the money and make excuses and promises, then liquidate and haul ass. Things backfire quickly...or do they? Dad's known about Melissa's black cock slut ways for a while, and he's going to use his darling daughter to buy some more time. He'll enjoy the show, too!

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:38
FileSize: 355.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melissa_May_Melissa_May.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 5:03 pm
Megan Rain - Roadtrip Gloryhole
Cast: Megan Rain

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Facial, Short, Black Hair, Masturbation, Cheating, Doggystyle, Straight, Tattooed, Fit, Shaved, Car, Teen

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:21
FileSize: 389.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Megan_Rain._Roadtrip_Gloryhole_Megan_Rain.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 7:00 am
Martina Smeraldi - Sexy Italian filled with a creampie
Cast: Martina Smeraldi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Small Tits, Cowgirl, Pussy Creampie, Piercing, All Sex, Deep Throat, Gagging, Natural Tits, Face Fuck, Tattoo, Doggystyle, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Missionary, Brunette
Martina Smeraldi and Lutro Steel are playing a game of billiards with a very interesting wager: the loser goes down on the winner! Lutro sinks the eight ball, and Martina smiles coyly as she descends to her knees to take out her man's throbbing cock. After a spit-heavy blowjob, Lutro takes off Martina's skirt. The brunette sits back on the table and Lutro eats her pussy, licking and tasting her sweet juices, then inserts his big dick inside her. The couple fuck on the pool table, then move to the chair, where Martina rides Lutro, bouncing her big ass up and down while keeping his head between his tits. All the excitement and Martina's techniques makes Lutro explode with cum inside her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:13
FileSize: 215.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Martina_Smeraldi_Martina_Smeraldi.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2022 8:55 pm
Maitland Ward - Wet And Wild
Cast: Maitland Ward

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Cowgirl, Medium Skin, Athletic, Bikini, Redhead, Enhanced, Bald Pussy, Blowjob, Tattoo, Small Ass, Caucasian, Outie Pussy
After a long, hard week of work, Maitland Ward welcomes the weekend with open arms. Her plans? Sit by the pool, sip on a cool drink, oh, and get the biggest, juiciest cock she can find and slip it into her wet pussy! Thankfully, Keiran Lee is nearby and ready to supply Maitland with everything she needs to make this weekend one that she won't soon forget!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:55
FileSize: 324.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maitland_Ward._Wet_And_Wild_Maitland_Ward.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2022 8:21 am
Lucy Doll - Big Dick Step Brother
Cast: Lucy Doll

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Shaved Pussy, GirlBoy, Thongs, Blowjob, Small Boobs, Brunette, Petite, Hardcore, Long hair, Deep Throat, Big Dick

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:01
FileSize: 401.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lucy_Doll._Big_Dick_Step_Brother_Lucy_Doll.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 10:17 pm
Lina Luxa - Lots Of Spanking At The Gym

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Cock, Teen, Gonzo, BDSM, Doggystyle, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Petite, Rimming, Workout, Deep Throat, Brunette, Sportswear, Facial
Hardcore anal lover Lina Luxa gets her super hot ass spanked a lot in today's House of Taboo scene, brought to you by the DDF Network.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:44
FileSize: 355.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lina_Luxa_Lots_Of_Spanking_At_The_Gym_Lina_Luxa._Lots_Of_Spanking_At_The_Gym.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 5:14 pm
Lilly Lit - Getting Her Fill
Cast: Lilly Lit

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Medium Skin, Black Hair, Small Ass, Small Tits, High Heels, Caucasian, Outie Pussy, Bald Pussy, Petite, Piercing, Doggystyle, Natural Tits
Petite Lilly Lit likes nothing more than getting her tight, wet pussy filled with a big, hard cock and hung stud Davin King is just the man for the job!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:08
FileSize: 504.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lilly_Lit._Getting_Her_Fill_Lilly_Lit.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 12:13 pm
Lena Anderson & Bree Daniels - We All Do It

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Brunette, Cumshot, Threesome, Interracial, Face Sitting, Deep Throat, Missionary, Redhead, Pussy Licking, Small Tits, Riding
Lena only met a couple of months ago, but have grown close in a very short period of time. Lena and her fiance recently moved to la when he got a job at Bree's husband's company.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:33
FileSize: 704.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lena_Anderson_Bree_Daniels_We_All_Do_It_Lena_Anderson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 2:09 am
Lady Bug (Stolen Moments)
Cast: Lady Bug

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum Shot, Missionary, All Sex, Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Doggystyle, Blowjob
Jason X has had a long day at work, so when he gets home he wants to take a shower. Too bad he's about to have a surprise adventure. On the way home he has picked up a vase to add to his collection of art. Lady Bug wants that vase, and she's desperate enough to sneak into Jason's house to steal it. Too bad Jason catches her in the act.Since he's wearing nothing but a towel, Jason realizes that he can teach this hot little thief a pleasurable lesson. He drops the towel and pushes Lady to her knees. Lady knows exactly what to do. She obediently opens her mouth and starts sucking Rubbing her hand along Jason's shaft, she licks the length of him and then sucks his balls. Lady's deep throat BJ is pretty good, but Jason still isn't satisfied with his recompense for Lady's attempted theft.Guiding Lady to the couch, Jason bends her over and flips up her short skirt. He finds her pussy nice and wet as he slides home. Watching over her shoulder, Lady makes it clear with her throaty moans that she's willing to continue with her punishment if Jason wants. He responds by peeling off her shirt so he can fondle her tits as he fucks her hard.When Jason finally relents and lets Lady have a go on top, she takes him up on it. Jason's cock fills Lady's pussy to the brim as she thrusts her hips for both of their pleasure. Using his big hands to guide the rhythm of Lady's hips, Jason helps her set a mutually satisfying rhythm. Then he has her hop off so his magical fingers can finger bang her to a climax that has her eyes rolling back into her head.Feeling generous now, Jason lays Lady down and buries his face between her thighs. Lady's twat is filled with sweet juices as he feasts on her sweet cream. Adding his finger to the mix, he finger bangs that lush snatch until her body is trembling with excitement. Then Jason rolls Lady onto her side so he can help her hold her knees to her chest so she is completely open to his ministrations.As Jason keeps up the motion of the ocean to get Lady off one last time, she can't help her whimpers of delight. He keeps on banging as she comes down from her final climax. Finally, Jason pulls out just in time to let Lady aim his fuck stick at her stomach so that she's covered in the brand of his cum. In the afterglow, Lady waits until Jason has fallen into a post-coitus nap and then steals the vase anyway.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:07
FileSize: 331.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lady_Bug_Lady_Bug.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 6:37 pm
Kylie Quinn - Petite Brunette Take Major D
Cast: Kylie Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Sex Toys, Doggystyle, Amateur, Missionary

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:25
FileSize: 329.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kylie_Quinn._Petite_Brunette_Take_Major_D_Kylie_Quinn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 8:32 am
Kristina Bell, Piper Perri - Ballerina Beauties
Cast: Kristina Bell, Piper Perri

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Puffy Nipples, Medium Boobs, Lesbian, Hardcore, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Small Boobs, GirlGirlBoy, Long hair
Luscious babes Piper Perri and Kristina Bell are practicing their ballet moves together in sheer leotards. After enjoying the display of flexibility, Piper can't wait to peel off Kristina's clothes so that she can bury her face in her lover's juicy bald pussy.Soon the girls are joined by Van Wylde, who is the lucky recipient of a double blowjob from two very soft wet mouths! Then the girls take turns practicing a variety of ballet moves including leaps and leg lifts to present their cum hungry snatches for Van to fuck.After plenty of orgasmic moaning thanks to Van's dick and the girls eating out each other's pussies with total abandon, Kristina and Piper are finally satisfied. When Van lets them know that he's getting ready to cum, Kristina works him to the very edge with her tight wet twat and Piper positions herself so that she can catch Van's cum with her open mouth.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:19
FileSize: 201.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kristina_Bell_Piper_Perri._Ballerina_Beauties_Piper_Perri_Kristina_Bell.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2022 9:53 am
Kenzie Reeves - Making Cheerleader Squeal For BBC
Cast: Kenzie Reeves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Shaved, Small Tits, Real Tits, Cheerleader, All Natural, Blonde, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Blowjob, Reverse Cow Girl, Cow Girl, Flexible, Doggy Style, BBC, All Sex, Petite, Stand and Carry, Interracial
Kenzie Reeves has always had her eye on Rob Piper and those big muscles of his and always wondered if his black cock was as big as everyone says! She lets Rob bend her any which way so she can feel every inch of that girth as it penetrates her deeper and deeper. She quivers and shakes but wants more and more. She is a wild animal when she gets her pussy lips wrapped all around that cock! How has she never fucked a big black cock before? This petite babe now knows that only Black Cocks Matter.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:36
FileSize: 479.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kenzie_Reeves_Making_Cheerleader_Squeal_For_BBC_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4