Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 17, 2021 7:17 pm
Hi Marco, glad to hear you're still kicking!

Like you said, nothing new so we have to do with the old

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 19, 2021 9:50 am
yes the woman of our dreams Smile
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 29, 2022 2:43 pm
After a long dry spell, a new pic set and video are coming up at m3tart. The title, "Goodbye L0rena", seems quite ominous, at least from the point of view of a spoiled Lorena fan...

Let's hope all of the m3t sites have material for a well deserved send-off!
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2022 7:48 pm
Hi PWRNGR,

Thanks for the info, hope you are good! I’d literally just spotted that on the MA preview myself.

It wouldn’t entirely surprise me if we don’t see too much else from the various MA affiliates (especially as you think we’d have seen something else before now - it has been quite a large absence, as you pointed out).

Still, it is what it is. Hopefully we’ll see more in the future.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 30, 2022 12:08 am
Hi V300, I'm alright, thanks for asking! I hope you and everyone present are as well.

With Lorena's long but disjointed career we have been conditioned to expect there'll always be "one more", haven't we? But like you said, with the long absence, chances are this is it.

Looks nice going by the cover at least!

screenshot
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 30, 2022 1:18 pm
I knew about the new set at m3tart,I didn't give the info thinking it was a old one set Rolling Eyes
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Jan 30, 2022 1:23 pm
Hi Marco - this is from 2019, so it's as new as they come. Lorena has a pretty distinctive look in this shoot (sets include lustful corset, bike and private theater) and like we've discussed, it is as far as we know her latest and quite possibly will remain her last.

Personally I'm very fond of the more "adult" appearance displayed in these sets, they rank high among my favourites Smile

Also, if you find something, please don't hesitate to share! If it turns out it's old, so what - no harm done!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 10, 2022 9:48 am
G00dby3 L0rena 2 is coming up at m3t ar7 after what seemed like a long wait:

screenshot

Strange to think that this might actually be the last Lorena release ever!
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2022 10:00 am
thanks always happy to have news of our lorena!
do you know approximately the date of the shooting?
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 10, 2022 10:15 am
Hi Marco,

judging by the cover it's 2019