Author
viktorsoprer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 17, 2023 1:36 am
Alyssa Bounty ( Dirty Opportunities)

screenshot

screenshot

Luck has always been following you around. And if one is a skirt chaser like you are, one won't be shy to take on all the dirty opportunities life has to offer. Let it be the persuasion of the feisty Alyssa Bounty to let you move into her home, or making a deal with the cute blonde maid, Alexa Flexy, while getting caught red-handed. In between dirty negotiations, you can always take a break to daydream about your favorite curvy Colombiana, Alejandra Rico, and live out your naughty anal fantasy with her... and when sh*t hits the fan, you better take off, move abroad, change your appearance and start a new life as the foxy personal assistant of the sexy business woman, Cherry Kiss. Ready to take on all these dirty opportunities?

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:46:50 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.44 GB

screenshot

Free Download FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 10:07 pm
Sensual Jane ( Romanian Busty Sex Goddess Titty Fucks Hung Stud / 19935 / 08.06.15)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:36:25 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.08 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 7:33 pm
Octavia Red (Busty Coed Photoshoot And Fuck)

screenshot

screenshot

Having this busty coed in my hotel room for an interview and a little photo session was such a temptation cuz I couldn't wait to see her beautiful triple-Ds uncovered. She seemed shy at first, but once I rolled out my kinky 2K sex offer she barely hesitated. Oh, my big cock matched her tight juicy pussy perfectly and the way she deepthroated made me feel in orgasmic heaven. I fucked this babe from every angle and blasted a load on her thighs, whoa!

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:35:56 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.06 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 5:00 pm
Marley Brinx (Filmed By My Boyfriend, Scene 2 / 15.06.2015)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:35:27 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.03 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 2:26 pm
Macarena Lewis (Fun & Frame-up)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:20:54 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.36 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 11:53 am
Jessa Rhodes ( Take It Off / 25.04.15 )

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:20:39 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.38 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 9:18 am
Gina Snow - HOT SWEDISH GIRL DOES MONEY FOR SEX (PILLADA A UNA SUECA IMPRESIONANTE!) (PILL 216)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:48:44 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 1.45 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 6:44 am
Ariana Marie ( My Girlfriend's The Coach / 10.06.15)

screenshot

screenshot

Cheerleaders. Do I even need to say any more? Those short skirts, limber bodies, and a big ol' pair of pom-poms bouncing around. This cute little chick Ariana came by for a massage and even though she wasn't in her uniform, her skirt was certainly short enough and those pom-poms were definitely bouncing! Once I find out that she's going to the same college my girlfriend coaches cheerleading at, that gives me an easy 'in'. And by 'in', I mean my dick 'in' that hot pink mouth of hers. I tell her that if she wants to get on the squad she's got to play nice, and once Ariana knows the score, you can bet she changes her tune. She does a great job of cheering my dick on as I push it all the way down her throat, and blast my jizz all over that sweet, impressionable face of hers. I think I even came up with a new cheer for her to try out. 'Gimme a D! 'D'!' Yep, I gave her my D all right!

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:27:39 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.35 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 4:11 am
Anabelle (aka Annabelle) (Bliss / 11-06-2015)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:24:51 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.41 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 16, 2023 1:37 am
Alicia Williams - My Step Sister Wants Me To Walk Her Like A Dog

screenshot

screenshot

Alicia Williams has been into her stepbrother, Kyle Mason, since their parents started dating. Since Alicia can't have Kyle, she copes by acting out. Today, Kyle is in charge of Alicia's punishment. She tries to get out of it by embracing her cuteness, but Kyle isn't moved. Instead, he insists that Alicia think up her own punishment. She's not allowed to leave her room until she comes up with some consequences for her actions.Alicia has just the right punishment in mind. She changes into a sheer lingerie teddy and grabs a collar and leash. After she has gotten herself ready for her walk of shame, she struts out to where Kyle is waiting and hands him the leash. Kyle can't get over how inappropriate Alicia is being, even as he plays into it and gets her on her hands and knees so she can walk around the house with him. He even leads her to the windows so the neighbors can see what a bad girl Alicia is. Leading Alicia back to the couch, Kyle gets her on her knees so he can give her a spanking to go with her punishment. That just revs Alicia's motor hotter as she insists that the rest of her punishment is that Kyle needs to give her a good pussy pounding.Kyle has never thought of his stepsister like this, but in the moment he's so angry he just does what Alicia says. Their rage fuck begins in doggy, then transitions to Alicia sitting in Kyle's lap and bouncing away on his fuck stick as he slides his hands beneath her ass to lift her spinner weight. Turning around, Alicia leans forward so her boobs are in Kyle's face as she keeps her party going. She eventually finds herself on her back with Kyle giving it to her hard and rough to the tune of her squeals of delight. The final bit of Alicia's punishment is making her stepbro finish. Crouching in front of Kyle, she strokes and sucks until he nuts all over her face and open mouth to really leave her feeling satisfied and knowing she'll be bad again ASAP.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:21:23 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 523.2 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 15, 2023 10:09 pm
Xxlayna Marie - Making My Mark (2023-03-24)

screenshot

screenshot

Xxlayna has found something she loves to do... but when she loses her job, maybe she can negotiate to keep its biggest perk.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:44:08 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.83 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 15, 2023 7:35 pm
Simon Kitty - My Eyes Are Up Here - S18:E4

screenshot

screenshot

Matt Denae is hard at work when his assistant, Simon Kitty, joins him. Matt has a huge crush on Simon, and the feeling is very mutual. When Simon accidentally on purpose knocks a pen off her desk, she instantly comes at him about looking at her ass. Then she comes at him about staring at her boobs as he gets increasingly flustered.Simon's pretend anger melts away as she takes one of Matt's hands and puts it on her tits. Then she grabs his face and shoves it between her breasts to motorboat those soft globes. Pulling down her shirt and bra, Simon guides Matt's face lower. He obeys that unspoken demand, squeezing her tits and delivering openmouthed kisses to the hard nipples.Simon gives in to her seductive side as she hops onto her desk and leans backwards, parting her legs in invitation. Fully committed to Simon's pleasure now, Matt drops to his knees to accept her invitation. He hikes up her miniskirt and tugs her thong to the side to make room for his mouth. Putting his tongue to work, Matt licks and sucks every inch of Simon's slippery vulva.When Matt gets to his feet, it's a simple thing to drop his pants and shove his stiffie into Simon's velvet glove. He gives it to her as Simon throws her head back in carnal delight. Their fun is just beginning as they relocate to the couch, where Simon sucks her own juices off. Rearing back, Simon pulls her big boobies out for a tittie fuck.Since Matt is already on his back, it's a simple thing for Simon to climb aboard and ride that stiffie. Reverse cowgirl is a delight, but getting pounded in doggy is even hotter. Her tits jiggle with every thrust, winding her even higher.The officemates finish their liaison with Matt on his back and Simon on top. She takes her time, riding in cowgirl and leaning forward so Matt can worship her breasts the way they deserve. In return, Simon uses those boobs to bring Matt to the brink. Finishing him off with a handie, Simon directs his nut all over her chest. Massaging it in and taking a few licks, Simon smiles up at her new fuck buddy.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:29:17 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.1 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 15, 2023 9:19 am
Lola Bredly - Making It All Better - S18:E3

screenshot

screenshot

Lola Bredly has always dreamed of an affair with her boss, Willy Regal, and today she's about to get her wish. The busty secretary has dressed to impress, with a button down shirt that can barely contain her big boobs and a killer pencil skirt. With such a hot getup on his secretary, Willy doesn't stand a chance.Sure enough, all it takes is one hotblooded look and a sweet little touch for Willy to tilt Lola's face up for a kiss. One kiss will never do, though; it turns into oh so much more. They take their time exploring one another, with Lola running her hands up and down Willy's chest before settling in to stroke him off and suck him down.When it's Lola's turn for pleasure, she gets to her feet and lets Willy find the surprises she has hidden beneath her office attire. Her sheer demi bra slides down to pop her boobies free, while her miniskirt lifts to reveal a matching thong. Willy is finally able to kiss and touch his fill from Lola's neck all the way down to her juicy coochie.Lola wants to keep on sucking Willy off and he's happy to oblige. Pressing Lola to the chair, Willy makes himself at home between her thighs as he dives face first into her incredible bosom. He gradually moves south until he settles at the heat of her passion. Dipping his head down, Willy laps at Lola's juices and then settles in for a long and languorous pussy feast.Willy only stops eating Lola out when he gets to his feet and replaces his tongue with his cock. Sliding slow and deep, he locks eyes with his secretary. Lola can't stop moaning, nor can she keep her hands from roaming all over her chest to increase her pleasure even more.Hopping onto the table, Lola leans back. Willy takes his place between her legs and slams back home. Holding Lola's ankles apart, he gives it to her just the way she wants it.Getting on her knees on the chair, Lola offers herself to Willy in this new position. He's quick to take her once again, palming her big ass and shoving himself in until he's balls deep. Getting it in doggy hits all new spots that leave Lola gasping in delight.Once Lola has sucked her girl goo from Willy's hardon, complete with a titty fuck, she climbs into his lap to ride him. Her big naturals bounce and jiggle as she rides away. Willy loves every moment of it as his hands wander Lola's back and bottom.The lovers move to a padded chair for increased comfort. Willy takes a seat and pulls Lola onto him backwards. Fully impaled on her boss's hardon, Lola rides in reverse cowgirl. Willy contributes to the motion of the ocean as he pistons up into Lola's velvet glove.The lovers finish their liaison as Lola leans forward against the desk. Fucking his secretary from behind, Willy leaves nothing on the table. He ensures that Lola has climaxed, then pulls out to let her get him off. She gets to her knees to do the deed, then aims Willy's orgasm so that he nuts all over her beautiful big boobies.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:41:18 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.74 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 15, 2023 6:46 am
Kenzie Taylor - P. I Humper ( All Sex, Blowjob, MILF, 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:30:50 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.38 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Apr 15, 2023 4:11 am
Hannah Hawthorne - Step Daughter Secrets

screenshot

screenshot

After many years of marriage, wives often get a little cranky. So, when Hannah Hawthornes mom refuses to get her husband a drink, he is not surprised. Lucky for him, Hannah is sweet enough to do anything he wants. She is even willing to bend down and expose her bodacious ass while picking up the remote control for him. But when her mom catches her taking sexy videos on her phone, she sends Hannahs step dad in to set her straight. He tells her that if she does a little something for him, he will get off her back. Hannah sucks his big cock and loves the taste. Then she bends over to take his hard cock from behind, getting juicier as he pumps. Finally, she takes a big load of step dad cum all over her, finishing him off with a smile. It seems like her secret will be safe with him.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:29:46 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.54 GB

screenshot