Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 10, 2024 7:33 am
Eva de Vil - No More Boy Shorts - 01/19/24

I want to see you in something prettier, something skimpier. These boxers are baggy, ugly and entirely inappropriate for you, so I'm ordering you to get rid of the lot of them. My slutty slave should be wearing something more like this tiny, pink G-string... or perhaps these lacy, hip hugging undies... or these modest, white briefs at the very least. You'll be leaking in any panties I make you wear! It'll be our little secret.

Encouraged Feminization, Sissification, Female Domination, Panties, Panty Fetish, Princess, Sissy Training

screenshot

10 min 05 s / 601 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Apr 10, 2024 9:20 am
Eva de Vil - Deleted User - 01/27/24

Another one bites the dust. Another account deleted as soon as your erection withers away and the shame comes rushing in. Another skeleton in the closet of your browser history. It's a cycle that's doomed to repeat. Your urge to submit and stroke is just as strong as your urge to run away afterwards. You can't delete me from your head anymore than you can delete your libido or submissive tendencies, after all. Why are you running away from who you are and what you need? You need this. You need me.

Humiliation, Addiction, Female Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Psychological Domination

screenshot

9 min 29 s / 565 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2024 1:06 pm
Eva de Vil - To N ap or To Fap (To Nap or To Fap) - 02/23/24

You stay up late to goon. You wake up early to edge. It's no wonder you catch up on sle ep during the day. But as you close your eyes, that little voice in your head says, "I could jerk off right now." Your cock is instantly rock hard. You reach for it despite your tiredness, then yank your hand away. This isn't a good idea. You can't focus on work. You can't keep your eyes open. You already spend so much time edging. You need this n ap. But, if you're truly so exhausted. surely a few minutes of pumping won't keep you from dozing off afterwards? Don't you want to jerk to this perfect ass and my gorgeous tits? To look right into my mesmerizing eyes and edge to my divine face? Gooning IS your time to switch off and relax. This is your rest. This is what you need. So go on, grab that cock and pump a little more for me.

Masturbation Encouragement, Mind Fuck, Ass Worship, Female Domination, FemDom, Flash, Goddess Worship, JOI, Tit Worship

screenshot

10 min 09 s / 605 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2024 2:36 pm
Eva de Vil - Pleasure of The Palm - 03/15/24

Write my name on your palm. My toy is branded. I won't let you stop pumping until the sacred letters rub off.

Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Slave Task, Edging, Goddess Worship, JOI, Leather Gloves, Task Training

screenshot

13 min 29 s / 804 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 10, 2024 3:18 pm
Eva de Vil - Button by Button - 04/05/24

I don't just turn you on. I AM your biggest turn on. My white blouse makes you drool, my red lips turn you inside out, my countdowns send you spiraling. You'll stroke MY cock to MY exact instructions as I pluck each button on this shirt open. This shirt, grazing the tops of my stockings, so perfectly oversized as if I took it right out of your closet. My luscious nipples are barely concealed. I know how to push your buttons. Number by number, button by button, I melt your mind.

Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Blouse Fetish, Countdown, Denial, Edging, Goddess Worship, Leather Gloves, Orgasm Denial

screenshot

14 min 07 s / 841 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 11, 2024 10:31 am
Miss Alika White - Edge and Repeat Beta Affirmations

I've come up with new phrases for you to repeat to reinforce your inferiority to superior alphas. To enforce your desire to serve, you'll be allowed to stroke while repeating these mantras, but will have to stop whenever you edge. The affirmations won't just remind you that you need to submit to me. There's more to it than that. Some of you will feel uncomfortable saying these things. It might be pushing your boundaries, but this is how you'll learn to accept deeper submission.

screenshot

13 min 59 s / 1.94 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Apr 18, 2024 6:35 am
Scarlett Belle - Second Date Submission - Custom - 04/15/24

Our first date was quite the success - it was incredibly easy for me to turn you into an obedient sub! I want to push your limits on our second date and see just how deep into sub space you can go. All you have to do is obediently sniff my addictive aroma every time I snap my fingers - I'll take care of the rest. Turn off your brain and fully submit to me today. Good boys get rewarded with the sight of my fully naked body, but it does come at a cost. I expect you to follow every instruction, even licking up your own pre-cum from your dripping cock...and possibly more. It's time to FULLY submit, darling. Don't you want to earn a third date with me?

CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, FemDom JOI, Finger Snapping, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease, ScarlettBelle

screenshot

11 min 37 s / 677 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am
Elly Clutch - OIL JOI

Ever wanted me to tell you EXACTLY how to rub your cock? How about 6 minutes of seducing you covered in oil, talking dirty, with the world's SMALLEST bikini, telling you to rub it down just. like. this.? Using a REALISTIC full length dildo, let me talk you through your entire orgasm, from beginning to end, making you INSANELY horny with the dirtiest and nastiest instructions ever. You've been requesting a JOI for a while, & I wanted to make sure I made one you'd love.

screenshot

6 min 05 s / 374 MB / 1080x1920p / mp4

Added: Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am
Tara Tainton - Masturbation Marathon - Edging Edition

Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Edging, Fur, Gloves, Bra Fetish, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talk

screenshot

35 min 24 s / 2.06 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 20, 2024 11:58 am
London Lix - Double Orgasm Control - 01/11/24

In this egg timer jerk off instruction game, you have a lot of flexibility in just what level of hard mode you play on, based on some generous offerings to peek at some of the parameters. But, in true London Lix style, I guarantee that this orgasm control task remains HARD by taking full advantage of the fact that I make the rules, and having a lot of fun with that. I make sure that you'll be kept on your toes, never quite knowing what is coming. And what do I mean by double orgasm control? That I'll be blessing you with two orgasms today? Unlikely. But you will have to be skilled in both holding back AND cumming on command. Add this clip to your cart & find out just how good you are.

Big Tits, Challenges, Chaps, Cock Control, Corset Fetish, Edging Games, Lace, Lingerie, Masturbation Instruction, Pasties

screenshot

14 min 29 s / 361 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 20, 2024 2:05 pm
Eva de Vil - Ready For Cock - 11/17/23

I think you're ready to take some real cock. You've already been taking my strap on so well, it's time for you to graduate onto the real thing. I'll tie you down and invite the men I've selected into the room. I specifically requested a 9 inch cock for you. You're ready for this! I've been training your asshole. Their dicks will be so big that I can easily keep my whole hand on their shafts as well as them having a few inches inside of you. I'll be guiding and supervising the whole time.

Encouraged Bi, Gay, Anal, Big Dicks, Big Dildos, Blowjob, Dildo, Encouraged Gay, Strap-on, Tease and Denial

screenshot

14 min 09 s / 843 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 20, 2024 2:15 pm
Eva de Vil - Stay Horny - 04/12/24

You're gonna be horny for the rest of the day. You're gonna be horny for the rest of the week. You're gonna be horny for the rest of your life. And that's exactly what Goddess wants.

Edging, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Gooning, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Sensual Domination

screenshot

16 min 58 s / 1011 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 21, 2024 7:30 pm
Miss Alika White - Premature Ejaculator Test - 03/31/24

I bet you'd love to goon to my amazing body, but I bet you just don't have the stamina lol. When I'm dressed in a skin tight, super shiny swimsuit, you're likely even more pathetic. I wonder how long you can stroke to me before you blow your load to my delicious curves? Can you even last until the end of 1 single clip? This is a test. Let's see if you're such a premature loser that you can't resist blowing your load to this clip. If you can't last, you truly are a pathetic premature loser!

FemDom JOI, Humiliation JOI, JOI Challenge, JOI Games, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control

screenshot

10 min 20 s / 1.57 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

Added: Apr 23, 2024 9:20 am
Princess Ellie Idol - 1 Dice, 6 Outcomes - 05/29/23

Get that 6-sided dice ready and prepare to jerk off as you lap up your pre-cum! Each side will reveal a different outcome for your jerk-off journey! How will you roll? What is your orgasm fate tonight?? Cum find out!! And if you don't like your dice roll, you can always play again and again and again...

JOI Game, JOI, Dirty Talk, CEI, Orgasm Control, Femdom, Lingerie, Edging Instuction, Orgasm Denial

screenshot

10 min 51 s / 661 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:38 pm
LilCanadianGirl - Cum Eating Instructions - 02/26/22

I know you are hungry. You are going to make a snack. A delicious homemade snack, right from your cock. I let you have the privilege of looking at my perfect ass the entire time you get to stroke. I convince you how tasty your cum really is. I edge you with jerk off instructions, building up a nice big load. Finally I give you a countdown to cum in your hand and do as I say.

Jerk Off Encouragement, Slim, Swimsuit, Dirty Talk, Cleavage, Pov, Ass Worship, Fetish, Joi Encouragement

screenshot

11 min 13 s / 1.6 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4