Author
zeen
Poster
Added: Dec 08, 2005 8:01 pm
I found these to be great.

Can somebody post a whole gallery or at least some pictures of these two girls, together or separate ?

They are absolutely lovely.

Cheers
HappyLarry
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 24, 2005 6:57 pm
That's a met-art set. You're better off joining the site. They've got TONS of nice stuff!
zeen
Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2005 3:24 pm
yea, but since its a 2003 set they dont have it available anymore Sad
jimpel
Respected VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2005 3:01 am
i'm just uploading a folder for you on rapidshare, it includes pics of these two, i only know the one on the right of your pics as named clare and i thin k this is the only photoshoot they ever did, i could'nt be bothered sorting it so it includes pics of some others too.

some samples-
jimpel
Added: Dec 28, 2005 3:11 am
zeen
Poster
Added: Dec 28, 2005 7:08 pm
Jimpel, many thanks !

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Great pictures, I will keep these as treasure.

Thanks Very Happy
mr.cool
Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2006 7:38 am
hooooot
Gemini37
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2006 1:43 pm
The series is called "Claire & her best friend" read this:
http://www.met-art.com/metmag/archives/030628/article3.html

I have the whole series but alas as with some of MET's models it is the only session on the site.

regards,

-GEM
zeen
Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Gemini37, could you PLEASE post some of the pictures of that series ? Or maybe a zip with many of her and her friend's pictures ???

They are, by far, my favorites !

Many thanks !
rodrigo172
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 02, 2006 6:39 pm
Jimpel: you're the man!

Thanks Very Happy
Gemini37
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2006 11:26 am
zeen wrote:
Gemini37, could you PLEASE post some of the pictures of that series ? Or maybe a zip with many of her and her friend's pictures ???

They are, by far, my favorites !

Many thanks !

Well since I am a fan too I cannot deprive you ! here you go... Very Happy

105 pics=7.6mb
http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=3HMDMG0L

Password to open rar: zeen

Having a bit of trouble finding the pics with the blue background...be patient.

regards,

-GEM

mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 03, 2006 1:14 pm
Thanks very much Gemini37, always wanted this hole set , so kudos to you for it.
zeen
Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2006 1:50 pm
Gemini37, many many thanks for this !!!!!

I really like the style in these pictures and the girls, of course. This set is so nice and sexy, it reminds me those of David Hamilton and Jock Sturges.

Once again, many thanks, and all other pictures of these girls and/or same style, will be very welcome.
Hein
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 05, 2006 4:18 pm
jimpel wrote:
i'm just uploading a folder for you on rapidshare, it includes pics of these two, i only know the one on the right of your pics as named clare and i thin k this is the only photoshoot they ever did, i could'nt be bothered sorting it so it includes pics of some others too.

some samples-

screenshot

Who is this girl? I don't believe this is Clare or her friend, but she is looking nice. Very Happy
jimpel
Added: Jan 06, 2006 10:19 am
very sorry hein but i dont know any of the girls names,
maybe gemini can help you?
i think i picked up most of these pics over at peachy18, she may even have a shrine there but i cant say for sure, i just trnd to grab pics that i like on my travels but i never take much notice of names as most of them change names for each different photoshoot they do.