Author
Loys89
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 26, 2023 12:48 pm
screenshot

File Name: Anastasia Brokelyn Xxxx Anal Pleasure In Paris With 2 Men l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.39 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:09:52 l 4545 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 44 Khz

Description Video: Adorable Spanish girl Anastasia Brokelyn.

Genres Video: Anal, Squirt, Blowjob, Adorable, Spanish

screenshot

Download:
Anastasia Brokelyn Xxxx Anal Pleasure In Paris With 2 Men
Loys89
Added: Aug 23, 2023 12:35 pm
screenshot

File Name: Nuria Millan Updated Casting X 2023 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.06 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:46:28 l 3973 Kbps

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , All Sex , Anal , DP ,

screenshot

Download:
Nuria Millan Updated Casting X 2023
Loys89
Added: Aug 21, 2023 12:24 pm
screenshot

File Name: Blaire 2016, Casting l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.94 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:41:13 l 3983 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 48 Khz

Genres Video: Casting, IR, BlowJob, RimJob, Rimming

screenshot

Download:
Blaire 2016, Casting
Loys89
Added: Aug 17, 2023 8:50 am
screenshot

File Name: Layla Jenner Laying Pipe In Layla's Throat l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.92 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:45:48 l 11999 Kbps

Description Video: The lovely Layla Jenner came by to show off her everlasting love for blowjobs! This babe's got an attitude that only hardcore cocksucking can cure. Once a fat cock's in her mouth she's right at home, sucking, slurping & jerking that giant cock! She won't stop until she's blessed with a big, fat load of cum!

Genres Video: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

screenshot

Download:
Layla Jenner Laying Pipe In Layla's Throat
Loys89
Added: Aug 15, 2023 8:31 am
screenshot

File Name: Elena Fire Updated Casting X 2023 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.34 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:21:32 l 3803 Kbps

Description Video: Hot New Video With Elena Fire !!!

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , All Sex , Anal , DP

screenshot

Download:
Elena Fire Updated Casting X 2023
Loys89
Added: Aug 05, 2023 7:06 pm
screenshot

File Name: Ohana Petite Xxxx Little Horny Teen Wanna Be Fuck In The Ass l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 934.41 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:31:52 l 3964 Kbps

Description Video: Hot New Video With Ohana Petite !!!

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , All Sex , Anal

screenshot

Download:
Ohana Petite Xxxx Little Horny Teen Wanna Be Fuck In The Ass
Loys89
Added: Jul 17, 2023 4:44 pm
screenshot

File Name: Musa Martina Don't Spy on Me l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.25 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:27:36 l 6318 Kbps

Description Video: I was taking a stroll through the woods when I came across this sexy blonde piece named Musa Martina. At first, she wasn't happy when she noticed me spying on her, but when I offered her some cash, she calmed down. I offered the tatted-up nymph more euros if she showed me her hot body, and the sight of her cute, perky tits was turning me on. Feeling naughty, I asked Musa to give me a blowjob, and she agreed.

Genres Video: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

screenshot

Download:
Musa Martina Don't Spy on Me
Loys89
Added: Jul 15, 2023 4:19 am
screenshot

File Name: Khloe Kingsley I Always Look so Pretty in Cum l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 693.82 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:39:25 l 2323 Kbps

Description Video: "This is my fourth scene, " newcomer Khloe Kingsley told me with a smile moments after sitting down for a chat. "It's just been all around awesome!" She told me about her first three, then we shot some hoops outside. Watching how well Khloe handled those balls got me excited about what would come later. The 22-year-old babe also shared some truly sordid tales of her sex life, which you won't want to miss if you're a fan of naughty girls. "I was eighteen, but I had a sugar daddy in high school, and he was an interesting guy."

Genres Video: Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Natural Tits, POV, Petite, Skinny, Straight, Teen

screenshot

Download:
Khloe Kingsley I Always Look so Pretty in Cum
Loys89
Added: Jul 11, 2023 3:45 pm
screenshot

File Name: Nina Dickmatized l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.89 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:08:00 l 8057 Kbps

Description Video: Sweet 19 year old Nina is next up on the couch. She works at a restaurant like most young people do for their first job. Nina is quite the cutie -she's bubbly, animated, and has a great attitude. When she first walked in the room, I noticed the large crucifix hanging from her neck, and all I could think was, "that thing isn't going to save you today young lady" (spoiler: it doesn't). From there, Rick gets her on the couch and awayyyy we go! As I mentioned, she's an interesting character who lost her virginity in a high school bathroom (!). When it's time to show off that body, it sure is a treat. You've just gotta love those hard teen bodies. Next, it's the vibrators and butt plugs we all love. She loves that vibrator so much that she gives herself an orgasm before we really get this party started. Something that really stood out to me, is when she finds out she's gotta blow me, . You can see in her face she's trying to work out if this is something she's willing to do. While she's pondering, you'll hear her tap tap tapping on that butt plug. How fucking hot is that? When it's time to fuck - she does not disappoint. She's got a great command of my cock and apparently I'm the first white guy she's had. I'll take this great responsibility seriously . This girl is something else though, she thoroughly takes my dick and begs for more. It's also very flattering how complementary she is, she's legit having a good time. I'm not gonna gush too much more. I'll just let you watch how we put this sweet gal through the ringer. I finish her off with a nice facial, then set her on the couch with a dickmatized look on her face. Finally, we have her dress back up in those pretty pink panties and away she goes.<3 Cam

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , Couples, All Sex , Anal

screenshot

Download:
Nina Dickmatized
Loys89
Added: Jul 10, 2023 3:36 pm
screenshot

File Name: Ciel Tokyo Updated 2023 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.75 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:35:46 l 3973 Kbps

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Anal, Rimming

screenshot

Download:
Ciel Tokyo Updated 2023
Loys89
Added: Jul 09, 2023 3:24 pm
screenshot

File Name: Charli All I See Is Love l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.15 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:02:39 l 9354 Kbps

Description Video: Charismatic Charli is next up on the couch. Oooohiieee Charli is sexy, like just look at the way she walks in wearing those "Stunner shades" lol. Tall, tan, tight body.. she's got it all going for her. So why not move on from tending bar and move up to the big leagues? She phones Rick when she arrives, she lets herself in, and we get to it with this hottie. She's got a lotta fun stories about her sexual history, which is perfect. She's been with girls, wants to be with more, not a crazy high body count, and new to anal, all wonderful stuff. She gives us a bit of pushback when it's time to show off the goodies, but before she knows it she's standing there naked showing us her asshole. Next, she's happy to play with toys and use a butt plug. That's all easy enough, but after that she certainly wasn't expecting to put my dick him her mouth, yet in her mouth goes my dick. She gives some great head and I really like looking into those blue eyes while she's slurping me. Apparently Aunt Flow was also in the vicinity again this week, though things weren't crazy, we still popped over to the booty pretty quickly. She's used toys in her ass before, but not a lot of actual dick in there. Even still she does a great job taking my cock, she's a little hesitant about the ass to mouth, and a nice gape or two. I finish her off with a load in her ass, and we get a little bit of leakage. She's still her smiley bubbly self back on the couch post anal creampie, we get her dressed and out the door. <3 Cam

screenshot

Download:
Charli All I See Is Love
Loys89
Added: Jul 03, 2023 2:15 am
screenshot

File Name: Venice How We Fucked the Pizza Delivery Girl l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.45 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:48:18 l 10084 Kbps

Description Video: Very sexy girl next door Venice is next up on the casting couch. She's a 20 years pizza delivery driver. This girl is the epitome of cute. She's so tiny and has these great big green eyes, and there's something about her nose I really like. odd I know, there's just sommmmeeethinnnng. Also, she's pretty reserved, so it makes me think she's a little nervous for this whole process - who wouldn't be? When she arrives, Rick tries something kinda new so we don't have that pesky sun blocking everything out, then we get her onto the couch in her pretty flowery dress. She answers all our questions, she's down to Earth, bubbly. This really is one of those gals who could be at your door one Friday night with a hot pizza pie, and you'd never know. Rick must have known how anxious I was to clap them cheeks so he gets through the interview and has this little gal standing naked and showing us her butthole pretty quickly. When it comes time to put a dick in her mouth, she's a little more than hesitant lol. After a little refocusing our little Venice is on her knees sucking my cock. It takes her juuuuust a second to realize what the assignment is, but she catches on and gives one hell of a blowjob. We keep the action going quick and im busting those guts in doggy before she knows what's happening. Riding and rimming, she does everything she's asked to do like the good gal she is. She's very new to anal, and the tightness of that asshole is proof. Her ass is so tight, it's hard to get pumping, but like every good butthole it loosens up. Fucking a fresh asshole especially one on a pretty girl like this is one of life's great pleasures. I get her riding, we get some nice full nelson action, and she gets a giant load of cum in her pussy which she has no problem eating off the couch like the good girl she is. Afterwards, she seems to be happy she experienced this, or maybe she's happy I'm not fucking her ass anymore. Then we let her know she isn't getting paid and out the door she goes, shoes in hand.<3 Cam

screenshot

Download:
Venice How We Fucked the Pizza Delivery Girl
Loys89
Added: May 28, 2023 1:06 am
screenshot

File Name: Jill A Little Ho-Ho-Hoe l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.31 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:01:30 l 9894 Kbps

Description Video: Merry Christmas Friends! We're releasing the update a day early! Here at BackRoomCastingCouch, we've got a little present for ya! It's Jill, and she's a super cute 18 year old slut. AND you're getting her a day early! I don't know where Rick is finding these chicks, but he's found another sexy teen who's ready and willing to do dirty things with yours truly in an effort to get into the adult industry! Like last week, this is another true girl next door type. She's so damn adorable. She's thick in all the right places, and those tits are magnificent. After our little Ho-ho-hoe arrives, Rick decides to get a little festive and we've got a Santa hat for our hopefully applicant. She's fun. Down to earth, bubbly, smiley. She's still a little shy when she's gotta show off her body, as she timidly hides those perky tits. She's down to play with toys, and use a butt plug even though she's so new to anal. When Rick asks her to put both toys insider her, she's such a tight fit she can't make it work. I couldn't wait to feel that pussy! She hesitantly gets on her knees when asked and gives me a really nice blowjibber. She's so soft and slow and sensual. When Rick asks her to go face down ass up, I can't take it any longer and it's time to see what she's got. It takes a second to get her loosened up a bit, she wasn't balking, she is a tight fit. She handles it well and over to the couch we go for some riding and more sensual missionary. While we're on the couch we might as well test out that asshole, and test it we do. Seriously folks, for a girl who's only done anal once, she does really well. I show her a few new things, some gapes, some ass to mouth. Pile driver, and throat fucking before she gets blasted, and fed some cum. Rick gives her a chance to get off, and we watch her masturbate to a really sexy orgasm. Seems like she had fun, even though it was a bit painful. She isn't getting paid, so dressed back up, and away she goes. Maybe if she's a really good girl this year Santa might help her get into the jizz biz next time! Ho-Ho-Ho! <3 Cam

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , Couples, All Sex

screenshot

Download:
Jill A Little Ho-Ho-Hoe
Loys89
Added: May 26, 2023 12:51 pm
screenshot

File Name: Sybil Casting With The Hottest Starlets l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.43 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:27:30 l 7326 Kbps

Description Video: Business is booming. In fact, it's booming well beyond your initial expectations. You started the adult model agency only 2 months ago and you already have like 10 starlets, and adult production companies from all over the country started booking them. The only problem is that most of your models are newcomers. You need a few bigger names, who can help the agency gain bigger popularity. It's time to interview some promising talent and test their skills first hand. Let's get to work!

Genres Video: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore, POV

screenshot

Download:
Sybil Casting With The Hottest Starlets
Loys89
Added: May 25, 2023 12:36 am
screenshot

File Name: Mochi Mona Big Things Cum In Small Packages l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.7 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:51:58 l 10061 Kbps

Description Video: Pint sized and petite little Mochi is here to help us ring in the New Year with a bang! She's a fun little spinner who's ready to please. This one is quite the spitfire. From the time she walks in the door, she's ready and willing to do what it takes to get a job. She arrives wearing a great dress, and her interview is a lot of fun. She's got no problem showing it all off for us, and we get some nice views of that bushy pussy before it's even time to get her naked. When it IS time to get naked, this little ham is all for it. She's strutting her stuff, laughing and just rolling with it. She enjoys the toys and butt-plug, and is an eager beaver to get to work sucking my cock. She's sucks me pretty darn well too I might add. We get to fuckin' around the office as we usually do, and it's always a lot of fun to fuck a chick who's so into it. When we get to the anal portion, we find out she's gonna get some real anal for the first time. She takes it like a trooper while that ass takes a pounding. We even get in a little bit of the elusive anal full nelson. After some ATM, and some gapes, it's over the desk for an anal creampie. I think you'll will enjoy it lol. Finally, back on the couch she sits, dressed she gets, and away she goes. Not a bad way to start 2023 though, thanks Mochi! <3 Cam

Genres Video: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Creampie, Petite, Toys

screenshot

Download:
Mochi Mona Big Things Cum In Small Packages