Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 26, 2022 1:45 pm
Brandi Love (Mommy Wants Meat - Brandi Love Gets A Supersized Cock)
Cast: Brandi Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Blonde, Lingerie, Facial, Prone Bone, Cowgirl, MILF, Missionary, Big Tits, Doggy Style
Beautiful MiLF Brandi Love is simply tight and right in this scene from Jules Jordan. In fact she's more of a WiLF. Her big league assets are on full display, decked out in all red lingerie. The hazel-eyed starlet makes her way to the top of a stairway during a nice tease sequence. It's at this summit where Brandi and her backside should be bronzed and turned to a statue. She delivers a two-fisted bj to Chris Strokes. Including a wonderful titty fuck sequence that is shot with aplomb. Once at the stair rail the jack-o-meter hits green. Love is arched and penetrated in standing doggy. A knockout position for the bewitching Brandi. The couple enter a bedroom and position into cowgirl. A nice beginning with plenty of side boob. The scene jumps once more with Love on her side, folded and fucked. Then Strokes has Brandi face down and flat as he grabs handfuls of her ass and reams. Brandi delivers on blast, skillfully balancing cum on her tongue while spritzing her tits! Licking her fingers and cock at close.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:35:41
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brandi_Love_Brandi_Love.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 26, 2022 11:14 am
Bonnie Dolce - Dirty talking, Bonnie Dolce, 4on1, BWC, ATM, Balls Deep Anal, DP, Rough Sex, Gapes, Swallow GIO1964
Cast: Bonnie Dolce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: anal, cum swallowing, blonde, ass to mouth, rough, deep throat, double penetration, gapes, Hungarian

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:04
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bonnie_Dolce_Dirty_talking_Rough_Sex_Gapes_Swallow_GIO1964_Bonnie_Dolce.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 25, 2022 8:07 pm
Beth Bennett - Shower Pranking Sex
Cast: Beth Bennett

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Ass Worship, Shower, Blowjob, Sex, Pussy Licking, All Sex, Wet, Doggystyle Standing, Bubble Butt, British, Couples Fantasies, Indoors, European, Booty Shorts, Handjob, Soap, Wife, Masturbation, Blonde, Ballerina, Average Body, Blowjob POV, Bald Pussy, Cowgirl, Facial POV, Facial, Pussy Fingering, Tattoo, Tank Top, Euro, Innie Pussy, Bathroom, Big Tits Worship, Enhanced, Tittyfuck POV, Doggystyle POV, Big Tits
Curvy British babe Beth Bennett has a little but of fun with her husband Charles Bennett, sneaking into the bathroom and spraying him with a water pistol filled with cold water while he takes a hot shower. After Charles pulls Beth inside and under the running water, getting her white tank top wet and see-through, he gets treated to a cock worshiping deepthroat blowjob before they treat each other to steamy shower sex!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:11
FileSize: 712.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Beth_Bennett_Shower_Pranking_Sex_Beth_Bennett.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 25, 2022 5:36 pm
Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase - Free Use Step Family / Parts 1-4
Cast: Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: all sex, foursome, big tits, threesome, blowjob, taboo, cumshot, roleplay, milf, facial, pov, big ass

MediaInfo:
Video: 1912x1088 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:09:41
FileSize: 2.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bess_Breast_Cory_Chase_Melanie_Hicks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 25, 2022 2:33 am
Beatrix Medici (aka Brianna Rose, Jessa Rose) - Let Me Rub It Out
Cast: Beatrix Medici (aka Brianna Rose, Jessa Rose)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Big Tits, Titty Fuck, Tattoo, Creampie, All Sex, RedHead
My step-aunt Brianna is a masseuse, apparently. You'd think she'd know better than to thump my injured leg, right?? I guess she forgot, but she offers some massage therapy to help me heal. Thing is, my step-aunt is hot! She is a ginger with beautiful big tits, so when she made me take my jeans down I got a little nervous. With all the rubbing she did, I couldn't help myself- it started getting hard, it moved!!! She ended up seeing, and to be fair she was pretty nice about it. She said it wouldn't be right if she didn't help me tame the beast - I mean, doctor knows best right? Massage therapist, whatever... My step-aunt started slurping & slobbering all over my cock before she pulled out her big boobs and squeezed my hard dick with them. She took off her skirt so I could fuck her from behind, I couldn't believe how wet she got for her step-nephew! I think she is a freak because she kept orgasming on my cock. She even insisted that I shoot my big load inside her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:06
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Beatrix_Medici_Jessa_Rose_Beatrix_Medici.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Atlantis Deep - Hot Tub Sex With A Stranger 2021
Cast: Atlantis Deep

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, All Sex, Gonzo, Wet, Blowjob, Big Tits, Natural tits, Doggystyle, Straight
Atlantis works magic with her tongue when she sucks a dick! Her eyes lock onto yours and you cant do anything but lose your load! This brunette babe is something special!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:27
FileSize: 606.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Atlantis_Deep_Hot_Tub_Sex_With_A_Stranger_Atlantis_Deep.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 12:45 pm
Apolonia Lapiedra - Loud & Horny In Public
Cast: Apolonia Lapiedra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: latina, deep throat, outdoors, public sex, cumshot, blowjob, hardcore, open mouth facial cumshot, shaved, small tits, big dick
Today we have the STUNNING Apolonia in public. She shows off her perfect body, shakes that ass, and then gets fucked. She can not keep quiet, she's having sex and she don't care who knows it. Tommy face fucks her before fucking that pussy right out in the open, showing off to the world how hot this chick is. He lets out a huge nut all over her face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:35
FileSize: 2.29 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Apolonia_Lapiedra_Apolonia_Lapiedra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2022 10:13 am
Anuskatzz - Tattoo girl ANUSKATZZ get fucked balls deep in her ass - ZF019
Cast: Anuskatzz

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Punk, ATM, Creampie, Deepthroat, Slender, Split Tongue, Cumshots, Swiss, Anal Creampie, Natural Tits, Blonde, Anal, Blowjob, Hardcore, Goth, 1 On 1, Shaved
Our heavy tattooed queen Anuskatzz gets fucked balls deep in her ass and cunt. She gives nice ass-to-mouth blowjobs with her split tongue and enjoys showing us her big anal gapes in the pilotdriver position. Hard fucking, prolapse and a nice cumshot directly on her wide open asshole.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:41
FileSize: 424 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anuskatzz._tattoo_girl_ANUSKATZZ_get_fucked_balls_deep_in_her_ass_Anuskatzz.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2022 4:05 am
Angela White & Lily Lou - Angela's House Of Hedonism Part 1 2021
Cast: Angela White & Lily Lou

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fisting, Big Tits, Anal, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Big Ass, Blowjob, Rimjob, Natural Tits, Medium Tits, High Heels, Couples Fantasies, Side Fuck, Wet, Threesome, Ass To Mouth, Facial, Cum Swap, Reverse Cowgirl, Titty Fuck, Brunette, Gagging, Deep Throat
House of Hedonism is a realistic fantasy series which follows a group of rich housewives that are set on throwing a New Year's cocktail party to escape the usual boring celebrations. And this time, they are planning on everything to go wrong in all the right ways. A return to their previous swinger lives full of hedonism, excitement, and trust. All in the backdrop of a typical suburban upper class that just has too much time on their hands. Now, the first step is convincing mastermind Angela White's husband, Mick Blue, that it's in his best interest to go along with their adventurous plans. Thankfully, the stunning Lily Lou will help her convince her man.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:17
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angela_White_Lily_Lou_Angelas_House_Of_Hedonism_Part_1_Angela_White.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 8:32 pm
Angel Youngs - All Natural Attack
Cast: Angel Youngs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Hardcore, Taboo, Natural Tits, White, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Tall, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Cum on Tits, Blowjob, Teen
Rising star Angel Youngs shows hot stud Riko her all-natural self. You won't want to miss even a second of this new Titty Attack episode.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:43
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Youngs_All_Natural_Attack_Angel_Youngs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2022 2:55 am
Alura Jenson - A Lasting Erection
Cast: Alura Jenson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Mature, Doggystyle, Milf, Wild, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Missionary, Shaved Pussy, Stockings, Lingerie, Big Ass, Hardcore, Step Son, Blonde, White, Step Mom, Big Tits
After Tommy Wood accidentally takes sex enhancement pills, Alura Jenson helps alleviate him by jacking him off to completion. But when that isn't enough, she takes things to the next level and lets him fuck her from behind. Shortly after, Alura runs into a problem herself, and now it's Tommy who must help his stepmom get off.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:03
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alura_Jenson_A_Lasting_Erection_Alura_Jenson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 9:54 pm
Alicia Williams - VR Sneak & Swap
Cast: Alicia Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Blowjob, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:17
FileSize: 669 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alicia_Williams_VR_Sneak_Swap_Alicia_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 7:22 pm
Alicia Williams - Third Time's A Charm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Outdoors, Slim, All Sex, Bikini, Beach, Bedroom, Doggystyle, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Blowjob POV, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle POV, Amateur, Cum Shot, Blond Hair, POV, Sex, Caucasian, American, Blonde, Missionary, Short, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Dick, Indoors, Small Tits, Petite, Missionary POV, Small Ass, 1824, Woman
Jimmy Michaels is trying to get the most out of his beach vacation. The problem is he isn't having much luck with the ladies. After two unsuccessful pickups, Alicia Williams takes pity on him and takes him back to her place to fuck. Good thing he's getting this all on tape, otherwise his friends back home would never believe him!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:57
FileSize: 814.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alicia_Williams_Third_Times_A_Charm_Alicia_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 4:50 pm
Alicia Williams - Bath and Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Natural Tits, Toys, Deep Throat, Anal, Cumshot, Small Tits

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:38
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alicia_Williams_Bath_and_Anal_Alicia_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2022 2:19 pm
Alicia Williams - My Step Sister Wants Me To Walk Her Like A Dog

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Shaved Pussy, Lingerie, Medium Boobs, Blonde, Facial, Deep Throat, Cowgirl, Fun Sized, Girl Orgasm, Handjob, Blowjob, Cute Little Submissive, Spanking
Alicia Williams has been into her stepbrother, Kyle Mason, since their parents started dating. Since Alicia can't have Kyle, she copes by acting out. Today, Kyle is in charge of Alicia's punishment. She tries to get out of it by embracing her cuteness, but Kyle isn't moved. Instead, he insists that Alicia think up her own punishment. She's not allowed to leave her room until she comes up with some consequences for her actions.Alicia has just the right punishment in mind. She changes into a sheer lingerie teddy and grabs a collar and leash. After she has gotten herself ready for her walk of shame, she struts out to where Kyle is waiting and hands him the leash. Kyle can't get over how inappropriate Alicia is being, even as he plays into it and gets her on her hands and knees so she can walk around the house with him. He even leads her to the windows so the neighbors can see what a bad girl Alicia is. Leading Alicia back to the couch, Kyle gets her on her knees so he can give her a spanking to go with her punishment. That just revs Alicia's motor hotter as she insists that the rest of her punishment is that Kyle needs to give her a good pussy pounding.Kyle has never thought of his stepsister like this, but in the moment he's so angry he just does what Alicia says. Their rage fuck begins in doggy, then transitions to Alicia sitting in Kyle's lap and bouncing away on his fuck stick as he slides his hands beneath her ass to lift her spinner weight. Turning around, Alicia leans forward so her boobs are in Kyle's face as she keeps her party going. She eventually finds herself on her back with Kyle giving it to her hard and rough to the tune of her squeals of delight. The final bit of Alicia's punishment is making her stepbro finish. Crouching in front of Kyle, she strokes and sucks until he nuts all over her face and open mouth to really leave her feeling satisfied and knowing she'll be bad again ASAP.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:23
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alicia_Williams_Alicia_Williams.mp4