LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 29, 2022 9:41 pm
Jo & Sarah Kay & Tina Tiny - Three's Company
Cast: Jo & Sarah Kay & Tina Tiny

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Couch, Lesbian, Bracelet
Viv Thomas superstar Jo returns in a cameo appearance, welcoming her cute house sitter when she's leaving on a trip. As Sandra Shine's hot lesbian movie "Three's Company" begins, sweet blonde Casey settles in and calls to invite her girlfriends over. Sarah Kay is a little jealous of Casey's friendship with her girlfriend Tina Tiny, making her feelings known by straddling the slender brunette on the bed and kissing her neck as she caresses her breasts. Sarah sucks Tina's stiff nipples, lavishing attention on the thick, dark buds to make her sweetheart moan with pleasure. She kisses her way down Tina's slender body, licking her through her panties before peeling them off and eating her shaved pussy. Tina rocks her hips up to meet Sarah's mouth as she gets licked to a creamy orgasm. Now Sarah lies back and Tina sucks her perky nipples, then laps at her clit, spreading the folds of her shaved pussy open with her tongue. Sarah's gasps of arousal escalate as Tina rolls her over and eats her from behind, giving her a powerful climax.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:22:05
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jo_Sarah_Kay_Tina_Tiny_Threes_Company.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 29, 2022 7:05 pm
Jiz Lee - Roadside Gender Bender Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Jiz Lee was driving on a hot summer day when she saw a man in a red dress walking on the other side of the road.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:39
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jiz_Lee_Roadside_Gender_Bender_Fuck_Jiz_Lee._Roadside_Gender_Bender_Fuck.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 29, 2022 1:53 pm
Jessica Jaymes - Scandalous 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Gonzo, Hardcore, MILF

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:38
FileSize: 780.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessica_Jaymes_Scandalous_1_Jessica_Jaymes._Scandalous_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 29, 2022 11:17 am
Jessa Rhodes - Sex With The Ex
Cast: Jessa Rhodes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Big Tits, Blonde, Sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:15:21
FileSize: 314.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessa_Rhodes_Sex_With_The_Ex_Jessa_Rhodes.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 3:05 pm
Halle Hayes - The Video Vixen's Giantess Feet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex FootFetish Footjob
Lately I've been making good money as a video vixen. I was going to a music video shoot in Hollywood Hills set in a beautiful modern house. Or at least that was the address my agent gave me. I walked into the living room and I find this guy, Jay, presumably the assistant, working at the dining table on his laptop. I told him I am Halle Hayes and I'm here for the music video shoot. At first he looked as though he had no idea what I was talking about, but then coughed and said "Oh yes the video shoot." Then he said the artist just texted saying that he and his crew will be a little late and I should just wait for them. So I sat down in the living room and soon Jay asked me if I want to have a drink. Couldn't find a reason to say no so I said sure. We started talking and soon I started to feel my panties getting wet. He kept commenting on my blue pedicure and my big beautiful feet. So when I had a chance, I slipped off my flip flops and started to play footsie with him. I could tell that he loved it. So I slowly worked my feet up to his mouth and let him suck on my big giantess feet. He loved to lick and suck on my long toes. I was so horny I couldn't wait to suck his big dick. After slobbering on it and making it nice and wet, I gave him a slutty footjob. He ate my juicy fat pussy before sliding his big hard cock into my wet open pussy. Then he fucked me good and hard while sucking on my big feet and long toes. He fucked my big ass from behind. I knew he loved to watch my big fat ass bouncing around with my soles up. At the end he busted his big load all over my sexy giantess feet. Cum on giantess feet is so hot. Needless to say, in the end, the artist and his crew never arrived. Or maybe I went to the wrong address...?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:15
FileSize: 2.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Halle_Hayes_Halle_Hayes.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 9:53 am
Gia Milana - Revenge Cuck n' Fuck With The Neighbor
Cast: Gia Milana

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Latina, Hardcore, Blonde, Brunette, POV, Creampie, Blowjob
My wife Gia is a real fox, but that doesn't mean I can't look. Or like photos on social media. Apparently she is not too pleased with this, as she shows up at my neighbors door in a fit of anger. Seems like he tried to be neighborly at first, he resisted her advances and filmed for everyone's safety. But her big tits are just too compelling, she had his big cock in her mouth in no time. Didn't take her long to shove it in her pussy either. I guess that's what I get for my wandering eye. Plus this is hot sex tape.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:43
FileSize: 2.19 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gia_Milana_Revenge_Cuck_n_Fuck_With_The_Neighbor_Gia_Milana.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2022 11:28 pm
Gabbie Carter - Fucked My Step-Brother While He Is Playing Madden With My Boyfriend
Cast: Gabbie Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Gonzo, All Sex, Tattoo, Blowjob, Big Ass, Handjob, Balls Sucking

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:51
FileSize: 572.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gabbie_Carter_Gabbie_Carter.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2022 8:52 pm
Gabbie Carter - Gabbie Carter Smokes 2 American Spirit Cam 1
Cast: Gabbie Carter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Smoking, Teen, Big Natural Tits

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:53
FileSize: 1009.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gabbie_Carter_Gabbie_Carter_Smokes_2_American_Spirit_Cam_1_Gabbie_Carter.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2022 4:19 pm
Elsa Jean - Plowing Elsa Jean's Tight Nordic Pussy
Cast: Elsa Jean

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex
In sexy black stockings, Nordic blonde Elsa Jean shows off her peach bottom and flashes her elegant labia. Mick Blue kneels to lick her tight twat; he gives her asshole a tasty rim job. Elsa sucks his long, strong wood, gargling his balls while spit collects on her chin. He fills her cunt with hard cock, pounding her from behind while her eyes roll back in her head. Elsa kisses Mick's asshole and climbs on top so he can fuck her cunt from below. See thorough pussy plowing and a throaty blowjob, till Mick blasts a creamy load of cum for Elsa to swallow.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:07
FileSize: 639.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elsa_Jean_Elsa_Jean.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 24, 2022 10:08 pm
Dee Williams - Outnumbered
Cast: Dee Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Feature Hardcore All Sex Couples
OUTNUMBERED
Four Unruly Students Pressure Scared Teacher Into Rough GangbangSCENE OPENS on a classroom. As we pan around, we see 18-year-olds Tommy (Dante Colle), Rich (Juan Loco), Zack (Robby Echo), and Dave (Nathan Bronson). They all look bored as they doodle on paper and sigh with annoyance. It's clear that they would like to be anywhere other than where they are.We finally see that their teacher, Ms. Norton (Dee Williams) sits at a desk in front of the class. She glances at her cell phone on her desk, checking it idly before she opens her desk drawer and puts the phone in it. She begins grading a stack of papers, periodically looking up to check on the students.Two of the students whisper and snicker. Ms. Norton notices and scolds them. Again the boys snicker, but do quiet down.The atmosphere seems to settle down a bit as we again focus on Ms. Norton grading papers. But after a moment, a balled up piece of paper hits her. She is furious, demanding to know who did it. At the end of her rope, she loses her temper and screams at Tommy. Wanting to cool off, she subsequently leaves the room.Tommy is upset that Ms. Norton embarrassed him. He then comes to a realization: they outnumber her and can do as they please.CUT TO TITLEWhen Ms. Norton returns, the boys revolt and threateningly give her an ultimatum: fuck them all or they'll spread damaging lies about her. She ultimately relents, sinking to her knees in front of the boys as they each take their already-hard cocks out of their pants.Ms. Norton may be the teacher, but she's the one who's about to learn a few things...
Read Less

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:55
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dee_Williams_Dee_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 24, 2022 4:55 pm
Dava Foxxx - Morning fuck with my step-brother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Tattoo, Taboo, Glasses, Brunette, Step Sister, Step Brother, All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fake Tits
Dava Foxxx knew her lovely step-brother would come back for more, but she wasn't expect that to happen so soon. The young man grabs her while she is making breakfast and fucks her tight pussy in the kitchen of her house. "OMG step-bro! This is the best morning fuck I've ever had!"

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:07:16
FileSize: 218.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dava_Foxxx_Morning_fuck_with_my_stepbrother_Dava_Foxxx._Morning_fuck_my_stepbrother.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 23, 2022 10:43 pm
Daisy Stone - The Boards Nasty Do-Girl Get's The Remote Control
Cast: Daisy Stone

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: magic control, slave training, bare feet, cmnf, submissive, blue eyes, dancing, tongue, obedient women, foot fetish, eye rolling
Daisy is working her way up the corporate ladder by being the board of directors "Do Girl" Need to find a reason to fire an employee and keep their pension? She'll find it. Want an excuse to cancel hard earned bonuses, create one. And now she is set after Mr Masters and she expects a big promotion. Unfortunately for her, Mr Masters' new project is already in the "human testing" phase... Since Daisy is so good at telling the board what they want to hear maybe a she should be a cheerleader?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:22
FileSize: 3.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Daisy_Stone_Daisy_Stone.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 7:54 pm
Ashly Anderson - Personal Trainer Stretches My Hot Wife Out
Cast: Ashly Anderson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Workout, Blowjob, Blonde, POV, Big Tits, Swallow
My wife Ashly is a little nymph & she comes home with a dripping wet pussy after each session with our trainer, Peter. I finally decided to break the ice and let Peter know how much of a horndog my wife is - he popped her big tits out of her sports bra and fucked her all over the gym. Ashly couldn't stop cumming on his big cock, what a slut!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:42
FileSize: 2.19 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ashly_Anderson_Personal_Trainer_Stretches_My_Hot_Wife_Out_Ashly_Anderson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 9:29 am
Ariella Ferrera - Pool Boy Crush
Cast: Ariella Ferrera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Swallow, Big Tits, POV, MILF, Brunette
I caught Ariella, my super horny wife, touching herself while staring at our pool guy Tyler. What a dirty pervert! Who am I to get in the way of a good time though? I invite Tyler in to get a better look at my wife, he is a little shy, but Ariella makes him right at home with some teasing. She is impressed with his big dick and can't stop cumming once they get going. I just sit back and enjoy the show!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:16
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariella_Ferrera_Pool_Boy_Crush_Ariella_Ferrera.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 6:54 am
Ariana Marie - Intimates Series