Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 07, 2024 10:49 pm
Emily Willis - My Caged Cuck

Description: You have fallen deep into a state of slavery as your life is completely controlled by the young Mistress Emily Willis now. You are kept locked in your cage just like your cock is kept locked away in chastity as your Mistress demands. Not like you have any say in the matter so you better get used to a life filled with locks and cages as that is where you will spend. Mistress Emily is heading out for the evening to go get fucked by lots of big cocks while you remain locked up tight as her good-boy cuckold. She is a very slutty Mistress and just can't get enough dick as she teases you with the thought of being by her side while real men have their way with her. Just because you are in a cage doesn't mean she won't tease the hell out of you and your locked cock making you wish you were worthy enough to fuck her. Luckily you are her favorite cuckold and she is going to grace you with her cum-filled pussy to lick and clean up when she gets home. Isn't that what you have always dreamed of? To be kept in a cage and **** to lick her creampied pussy while your cock remains locked away in chastity?? Of course it slut! Now show your Mistress your sissy pink chastity so she can tease and deny that horny cock of yours...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:10:55
FileSize: 790.3 MB

screenshot

Emily_Willis__My_Caged_Cuck.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 07, 2024 11:35 pm
Erin Everheart - A Happy Marriage with Erin and Draven

Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:58
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Erin_Everheart__A_Happy_Marriage_with_Erin_and_Draven.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 08, 2024 10:46 pm
Goddess Becky - Foot Worship and Wallet Drain

Cast: Becky

Description: Goddess Becky wants her idiot slave to pay her car payment. She is too pretty to be paying her own bills. She knows that she can get the fool to do it for her with her looks and his desire to make her happy. She makes the idiot kiss her ass and where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. Then she makes him take off her shoes. The fool eventually agrees to pay her car payment. Becky knows that she can get the loser to do anything with her perfect feet!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:10
FileSize: 524.2 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Becky__Foot_Worship_and_Wallet_Drain.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 08, 2024 10:47 pm
Goddess Mercy - Your Cock Sliding And Down Legs This Gorgeous Latex

Cast: Goddess Mercy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.804 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:38
FileSize: 334.4 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Mercy__Your_Cock_Sliding_And_Down_Legs_This_Gorgeous_Latex.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 08, 2024 10:48 pm
Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar - Ballbusting Bosses

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:13:36
FileSize: 574.4 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Skylar__Ballbusting_Bosses.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 08, 2024 10:49 pm
Goddess Amber Li - Bullwhipped to Tears

Cast: Goddess Amber Li

Description: Greetings fans and admirers. In this video I delight in my slave's demise as I brutally and sadistically punish him with a four foot leather bullwhip. As my slave stands helplessly chained to the ceiling overhead, I rip his back raw, one painful stroke after another. Unyielding as I slash his exposed back and ass until they are bruised and lacerated. His deafening screams fall on deaf ears...mine Ha Ha! I stop when I wish to stop, never before. And not before he truly understands who he belongs to.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 306.8 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Amber_Li__Bullwhipped_to_Tears.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 12:44 am
Goddess Rapture - A Sex Toy For Rapture

Cast: Goddess Rapture

Description: Rapture loves sitting on a nice hard cock, but it must be done her way. After strapping her naked sex slave to the restraint bed, Rapture wants him to know who's in charge before she fucks him. She makes him worship her dirty boots, then tramples his cock & balls with them. Rapture then unzips the crotch on her catsuit, and sits her pussy down on her slave's face. She sucks his cock while he eats her out, getting her nice and wet. Rapture then sits on his cock and begins to ride it. Her muscle pussy swallows his cock once in, and doesn't let go until he's creampied inside of her.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:59
FileSize: 4.64 GB

screenshot

Goddess_Rapture__A_Sex_Toy_For_Rapture.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 3:12 am
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training

Cast: Mistress Tangent

Description: When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent's slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent - a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent's undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave's ass!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:10:42
FileSize: 647.7 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Tangent_FemDom_Strapon_Training.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 5:42 am
Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle - Useful Little Slut

Cast: Goddexx Daphne, Little Spittle

Description: Goddexx Daphne and I have been talking for a while about ways I might be of service to them. They take me right to the edge of my pain threshold just for their pleasure. Then they put on their strap and fuck me, stopping right before my orgasm, leaving me to tremble and whimper for more.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:14
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Goddexx_Daphne_Little_Spittle__Useful_Little_Slut.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 10:48 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

Description: Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:39:00
FileSize: 2.76 GB

screenshot

Helena_Locke_Cedar_Parker_Pierce_Paris__Better.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 10:49 pm
Helena Locke, Lance Hart. Helena Locke Takes Down The Douchebag

Cast: Helena Locke, Lance Hart

Description: Divine Bitches introduces the beautiful and powerful Helena Locke as she takes on partyboy douchebag Lance Hart, who's just begging to be put in his place. Lance hires Helena to clean his pool, all the while lobbing sexist insults her way. But she turns the tables on him, binds him to the rafters and unleashes her dominating will. Helena flogs and crops him, punishes his cock and balls, then uses his hard cock to get off and cum while he's collared like a dog. She pegs him deep and hard, using his hole to utterly subjugate him. When Lance has surrendered and can't hold back any longer, he cums all over himself. Helena scoops up his load and feeds it to the douchebag pig, pushing it straight down his filthy throat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:55
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Helena_Locke_Lance_Hart._Helena_Locke_Takes_Down_The_Douchebag.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 10:50 pm
Helena Locke, Lance Hart. Helena Locke Takes Down The Douchebag

Cast: Helena Locke, Lance Hart

Description: Divine Bitches introduces the beautiful and powerful Helena Locke as she takes on partyboy douchebag Lance Hart, who's just begging to be put in his place. Lance hires Helena to clean his pool, all the while lobbing sexist insults her way. But she turns the tables on him, binds him to the rafters and unleashes her dominating will. Helena flogs and crops him, punishes his cock and balls, then uses his hard cock to get off and cum while he's collared like a dog. She pegs him deep and hard, using his hole to utterly subjugate him. When Lance has surrendered and can't hold back any longer, he cums all over himself. Helena scoops up his load and feeds it to the douchebag pig, pushing it straight down his filthy throat.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:55
FileSize: 536.1 MB

screenshot

Helena_Locke_Lance_Hart._Helena_Locke_Takes_Down_The_Douchebag.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 09, 2024 11:22 pm
Herrin Silvia Portrait

Cast: Herrin Silvia and friends

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 480x576 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG Video
Format: MPEG-PS
Duration: 00:35:19
FileSize: 705.5 MB

screenshot

Herrin_Silvia_Portrait.mpg
Monikvanda
Added: May 10, 2024 1:50 am
Honma Yuri

Cast: Honma Yuri (Aiuchi Tsukasa)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, HEVC
Format: Matroska
Duration: 02:58:54
FileSize: 2.32 GB

screenshot

Honma_Yuri.mkv
Monikvanda
Added: May 10, 2024 4:21 am
Hope - Wake Up Boy Toy

Description: Hope's boy toy is sleeping, but not for long. That's because she needs sexual attention and he will give it to her right now. She quickly mounts his face after nudging him awake and then lies back and has him service her while she basks in sexual bliss.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:05:33
FileSize: 170.2 MB

screenshot

Hope__Wake_Up_Boy_Toy.avi