Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 01, 2022 3:35 am
Scarlett Sage, Reagan Foxx - Mommy's Little Black Book

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Scarlett Sage, Reagan Foxx
Genre: Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Step Mom, Teen, Member Fantasy, MILF, Natural Tits, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Older, 69, Rim Job, Step Daughter
Performer of the role: Scarlett Sage is poking around her bedroom closet, looking for her geometry book. She finds a box of her old books and begins searching through them, pausing as she comes across a black hardcover book. She's confused because she's never had a diary -- at least not one that looks like this. Curious, she opens it, reading the name inside and discovering that this is her step-mom Reagan Foxx's diary!Her curiosity only grows as she flicks to the first entry. Passionate words are scrawled across the pages, detailing a tantalizing tryst with a mysterious woman. Scarlett is surprised to learn that her step-mother's a lesbian, but can't put the book down. She continues reading the entries, soaking in the erotic nature of Reagan's personal thoughts. The diary even has entries about her being eaten out by the mystery woman!Turned on by Reagan's descriptive inner monologue, Scarlett idly begins masturbating. It's then that Reagan walks in, surprised by what she sees. Although she moves to leave, she has second thoughts and steps into the bedroom instead.Reagan scolds Scarlett for reading her diary and invading her privacy like that. How could she? Although Scarlett feels a little guilty, she comes out to Reagan right then and there, exclaiming that she's a lesbian, too! Reagan moves from scolding to soothing as she praises Scarlett for having the courage to come out to her. Has she ever fooled around or had sex with another woman? Scarlett admits that she hasn't, although she's masturbated to such thoughts...Their bodies are close, the sexual tension between them rising. Reagan calmly asks if Scarlett would like some hands-on experience with being a lesbian. Scarlett doesn't need to be asked twice, eagerly diving into an inviting and sensual kiss. Under Reagan's guiding hands, Scarlett has her first lesbian encounter, savoring every second of it as Reagan makes her whole body tremble with need. While things start off with her fondling Reagan's breasts and then having her pussy eaten out for the first time, it's only the beginning. Even so, Scarlett's never felt closer to her mother!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:32
FileSize: 1.19 GB

Download file FJ:
Scarlett_Sage_Reagan_Foxx_Scarlett_Sage_Reagan_Foxx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Mar 01, 2022 1:03 am
Sarai Minx - Sarai Cleans More Than Just Floors

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sarai Minx
Genre: Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Teen, POV, Straight, Ebony, Maid, Big Tits, Facial, Tattoos
Performer of the role: Lets me start by saying I'm super glad i used this service again. Today Sarai Minx walked into my house ready to clean but with that perfect body i couldn't just let her do that. I mean this chick has amazing pair of tits and a great ass. I offered cash slowly so i can enjoy the body and to get my place clean. By the end of her being naked i couldn't stand it anymore so i offered the thousand if she hopped on my cock. This chick gave a good sucking with tit fucking in the mix. Once she started to ride me everything was perfect from there. I mean her big tits and ass bouncing what more could i ask for. I fucked her hard until i bust my nut all over her pretty face to end the day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:34
FileSize: 2.77 GB

Download file FJ:
Sarai_Minx_Sarai_Cleans_More_Than_Just_Floors_Sarai_Minx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 10:32 pm
Rosalyn Sphinx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Rosalyn Sphinx
Genre: Gagging, Teen, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hardcore

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:05:03
FileSize: 1.44 GB

Download file FJ:
Rosalyn_Sphinx_Rosalyn_Sphinx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 8:01 pm
Romi Rain, Nicolette Shea, Alex De La Flor - Towel Girl 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Romi Rain, Nicolette Shea, Alex De La Flor
Genre: Lesbian, Hairy, Tattoos, Scissoring, Blonde, Brunette, Oil, Petite, Big Tits, Threesome, Asian, Teen, Big Ass
Performer of the role: Hot lesbians Nicolette Shea and Romi Rain have been waiting for the chance to spend some quality time together one-on-one, so when they have the sauna to themselves at the spa, it's the perfect opportunity. These slutty MILFs oil each other up and rub their huge tits together, then start eating each other's pussies. That's when towel girl, Alex De La Flor, catches a glimpse of them through the door, and she starts getting as hot as a sauna watching the nasty show. When Alex gets caught peeking by the hot cougars, they pull the sweet teen inside to join them, licking her pussy and ass and making her the center of their horny babe sandwich!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:33
FileSize: 593.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Romi_Rain_Romi_Rain_Alex_De_La_Flor.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 5:29 pm
Riley Reid, Chloe Cherry, Abbie Maley - Space Sluts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Riley Reid, Chloe Cherry, Abbie Maley
Genre: Cumshot, Group, All Sex, Gonzo, BGGG, Blowjob, Teen, Orgy, Hardcore
Performer of the role: After escaping the clutches of the wicked Captain Deen the Space Sluts touched down on an uncharted planet and are being hunted by the evil star manic. Captain Deen sent one of his patrols, Echo, to Quadrant Sector Zortiv to search for the three space sluts. Echo found the uncharted planet and the space sluts! Watch to find out if the Space Sluts are captured or not!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 2048x1080 (1.896), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:49
FileSize: 1.71 GB

Download file FJ:
Riley_Reid_Chloe_Cherry_Abbie_Maley._Space_Sluts_Riley_Reid_Abbie_Maley_Chloe_Cherry.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 2:58 pm
Rebecca Volpetti - Practicing Foot Fetish

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Rebecca Volpetti
Genre: Cum On Feet, Anal, Natural Tits, Foot Fetish, Teen, Straight, Blonde, Footjob
Performer of the role: Blonde babe Rebecca Volpetti wants to try out a new fetish. She's already a natural when it comes to anal so she wants to try pleasing Charlie Dean with her feet. He sucks on her toes and she gives him a footjob before he slides his hard cock inside her ass! She loves mixing her these two fetishes together! When Charlie is ready to cum, he shoots his load all over Rebecca's pretty feet.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:03
FileSize: 1.4 GB

Download file FJ:
Rebecca_Volpetti_Practicing_Foot_Fetish_Rebecca_Volpetti.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 12:27 pm
Rebecca aka Rebecca Volpetti - Horny And Slut Enjoys With Two Cocks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Stockings, Blowjob, Tattoo, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Anal, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Petite, Small Tits, DP, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, Blonde, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock
Performer of the role: Two men touch themselves while Rebecca makes a sexy striptease and when they have a hard cock, she sucks them before enjoying a double penetration in her pussy and ass that will drive her crazy for pleasure

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:23
FileSize: 748 MB

Download file FJ:
Rebecca_Two_Cocks_Rebecca_aka_Rebecca_Volpetti._Horny_Slut_Enjoys_Two_Cocks.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 9:57 am
Petite teen slut Scarlet Domingo assfucked by Chris Diamond SZ2141

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Scarlet Domingo, Chris Diamond
Genre: Skinny, Latin, Gape, Anal, Toys

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:32
FileSize: 2.01 GB

Download file FJ:
Petite_teen_slut_Scarlet_Domingo_assfucked_by_Chris_Diamond_SZ2141_Scarlet_Domingo.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 28, 2022 7:26 am
Pepper Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Pepper Hart
Genre: Deep Throat, Sloppy, Doggystyle, Spit, Blowjob, Facial, Gonzo, Hardcore, Gagging, Teen

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:20
FileSize: 983.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Pepper_Hart_Pepper_Hart.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 27, 2022 11:54 pm
Never ending cumshot for Lida

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lida
Genre: Teen, Latin, All Sex, POV, Amateur, Facial, Cumshot, Petite, Blowjob, Brunette
Performer of the role: Lida is such a fun girl with lovely doe eyes. She was pleased to suck cock, get fucked, cum and receive a huge cumshot on her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:21
FileSize: 2.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Never_ending_cumshot_for_Lida_Lida.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 27, 2022 1:50 pm
Miss Melissa - 520

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gape, Amateur, Cum In Mouth, Toys, Teen, Skinny, Young, Cum On Face, Small Tits, Blonde, Hardcore, Shaved Pussy, Petite, Blowjob, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:15
FileSize: 1.82 GB

Download file FJ:
Miss_Melissa_520_Miss_Melissa._520.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 27, 2022 8:47 am
Melody Marks - Stepbro Stuffs Stepsis With Huge Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Melody Marks
Genre: Straight, Natural Tits, Brunette, Oil, Facial, StepSister, Massage, Teen, Toys, Masturbation

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:02
FileSize: 847.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Melody_Marks_Stepbro_Stuffs_Stepsis_With_Huge_Cock_Melody_Marks.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 27, 2022 6:14 am
Maya Kendrick, Daisy Stone - Disciplinary Satisfaction

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Maya Kendrick, Daisy Stone
Genre: Uniform, Cum In Mouth, Teen, Threesome, Spanking, School, Anal, Straight, Schoolgirl, Redhead, Blonde, Natural Tits, FFM, Petite, Deep Throat
Performer of the role: Daisy Stone and Maya Kendrick are some of Innocent Highs biggest troublemakers. Today they are put in detention for making a joke out of sex ed. But the punishment does not seem to get them to take things any more seriously. They are virgins anyway, why do they need sex ed? So, while the teacher is out, they decide to do a little experimentation. They touch each other to see what sex really feels like. When the teacher walks back in, Daisy is licking Mayas pussy on his desk. He quickly gets into teaching mode and whips out his ruler cock to show them what full on penetration feels like. Gliding in and out of their teen pussies, this teacher has never felt so fulfilled. Do you think Daisy and Maya are hot as fuck? Let us know in the comments!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:25
FileSize: 3.93 GB

Download file FJ:
Maya_Kendrick_Daisy_Stone_Disciplinary_Satisfaction_Maya_Kendrick_Daisy_Stone.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm
Lily Rader (Producers Fun) Lily Rader - Producers Fun

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Rader
Genre: Petite, Doggystyle, Skinny, Cum In Mouth, Blonde, Teen, Cum On Lips, Small Tits, Facial, Hardcore, Cowgirl, All Sex, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Lily Rader woke up in Mr. Producer's bed and the first words out of her mouth were, "Fuck, I"m so horny!" How exactly she ended up in Mr. Producer's bed, or why she is so fucking horny, we may never know. Perhaps she'™s just the type of girl who wakes up naked in random places. It's best not to question our good luck. One gets the feeling Lily doesn't bother with sleepwear, or even lingerie, and we can see why. She has a perfectly perky, petite figure, and her lily-white skin is untarnished by tattoos or blemishes. Even her makeup is so light that her natural beauty shines through. When she slings away the sheets, we see that she's a true blonde. Her fingers slide through her slight, blonde bush and slip into her tiny pussy. Once her pussy is sopping wet, Mr. Producer dives into the action to pound her from every angle.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:52
FileSize: 886.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Rader_Lily_Rader_Producers_Fun_Lily_Rader.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 26, 2022 8:11 pm