Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 31, 2022 7:19 am
Brooklyn Chase, Rosalyn Sphinx - Thanksgiving Snatch Stuffing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brooklyn Chase, Rosalyn Sphinx
Genre: Straight, Petite, Foursome, MILF, Big Tits, StepDaughter, Cosplay, Natural Tits, Blonde, Big Ass, Facial, Tattoos, Teen, Brunette, StepMother, FFMM, Masturbation
Performer of the role: Brooklyn Chase and Rosalyn Sphinx are definitely in the holiday spirit as they gather around the table dressed head to toe in Thanksgiving themed costumes. But when Brooklyn crawls under the table to show how thankful she is to her stepsons colossal cock, she catches Rosalyn already on her knees orally servicing her stepdad! Momentary confusion ensues until the pilgrim patriarch sets thing straight. They are not an average family, so they should not settle for an average Thanksgiving dinner. Instead, the girls should continue to enjoy their dick filled desserts. The cock sucking continues until both girls spread their legs wide open to be stuffed silly with some huge sausage. By the time the girls take some extra white cranberry sauce on their faces, everyone is feeling extra thankful. Talk about family bonding!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:31:29
FileSize: 2.67 GB

Download file FJ:
Brooklyn_Chase_Rosalyn_Sphinx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 31, 2022 4:48 am
Brooklyn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brooklyn
Genre: Toy, Teen, Tattoo, Anal, First Time Anal, Brunette, DP, Creampie
Performer of the role: First the bad news: Jake is moving out of State and will no longer be the Special Agent In Charge of FUcking Chicks on a Couch (SAICFUCC). He might come back for a guest poke or two, but at the end of the day we're having to train a new casting agent. Good news: enter...new dude. Still thinking of a name. Biff? Axel? AJ? Anyway, he's in his mid 20s, ladies love him, decent size, and cums buckets. He makes Brooklyn cum 3 times today, and guides her through one of the most intense first -time anal bits in recent memory. The creampie in the end is one for the ages. I'm sure Ignot and Coney will chime in in detail in the members-only comment section about skinny Brooklyn and her fab perky tits (helpful keywords: boyfriend in prison, something about how she should've gotten paid for this so she can buy a sandwich, etc), the amazing anal, and all the other good stuff. And I hope we get lots and lots of comments from some of you other lurkers - there are THOUSANDS of you! Where the hell are you all? - about new guy's debut performance.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:47
FileSize: 1.52 GB

Download file FJ:
Brooklyn_Brooklyn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 9:16 pm
Brandi Love, Elsa Jean - Stepmother Gives Stepdaughter Sex Advice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brandi Love, Elsa Jean
Genre: Teen, Big tits, Threesome, Mature, Facial, Blowjob, Blonde, Hardcore

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:16
FileSize: 1.79 GB

Download file FJ:
Brandi_Love_Elsa_Jean._Stepmother_Gives_Stepdaughter_Sex_Advice_Brandi_Love_Elsa_Jean.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 6:45 pm
Brandi Love, Elsa Jean - Freudian Homework

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Brandi Love, Elsa Jean
Genre: Older, Tribbing, Big Tits, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Family Roleplay, MILF, Member Fantasy, Rim Job, Stepmom, Girl on Girl, Blonde, 69, Natural Tits, Ass, Teen, Lesbian, Facesitting
Performer of the role: Psychologist stepmother Brandi Love is helping her stepdaughter Elsa Jean understand the concept of Freud's Oedipus complex for the teen's psychology class. Elsa is shocked by the Freudian theory that offspring sexually desire their parents unconsciously. Brandi insists it's a normal part of human development.
Brandi wants to help Elsa ace her exam, and also to process her own Oedipal struggle, so not to encumber her later in life. Elsa looks up at her stepmother with her big trusting eyes and asks if she's suggesting they have sex. Brandi cups her angelic face and clarifies that she's insisting.
Brandi confidently unearths her enormous breasts and gets her stepdaughter undressed. She opens her legs invitingly and Elsa timidly goes down on the MILF. Brandi praises her by cumming in her mouth, then climbs overtop and tribs the tiny teen. Elsa moans as her stepmother grinds their clits together. Then Brandi sucks the cum out of Elsa in 69!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:35
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Download file FJ:
Brandi_Love_Elsa_Jean._Freudian_Homework_Brandi_Love_Elsa_Jean.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 11:13 am
Belle Claire - Anonymous Sexual Relations

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Belle Claire
Genre: All Sex, Glamour Girls, Blowjob, Teen, Natural Tits, Hardcore

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:54
FileSize: 1.59 GB

Download file FJ:
Belle_Claire._Anonymous_Sexual_Relations_Belle_Claire.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 8:41 am
Bella Rose - Reunited

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: 17.03.27
Genre: Teen

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:05
FileSize: 869.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Bella_Rose_Reunited_17.03.27_17._03._27.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 6:10 am
Bella Klein - Fucked and kopfüber in the Teenymaul gewixxt / Abgefickt und kopfüber ins Teeny Maul gewixxt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Bella Klein
Genre: small tits, cum in mouth, teen, facial, blowjob, tiny
Performer of the role: Hey my darling, imagine you come home, look around for me and see me lying on our living room table in sexy nylons & my pink minikleid. Since today you have had a very busy day before you, I thought I would dress for you and suck my sweet sperm balls again! You come to me and I challenge you to unpack your horny cock and to push him headfuck into my Fickmaul. Your lust, your cum-print and your head-cinch will bind you and you can hardly expect me to fuck in different positions to the climax. I want to be harder and unrestrained by you and that you push me your strap beautifully through my tight teenfotze. Your crowning test (l) us you can give me my head on the table lying in my teenymaul! How are you, now ?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:34
FileSize: 188.5 MB

Download file FJ:
[url=https://filejoker.net/gvh9cexjq7eb/Bella_Klein._Fucked_and_kopfüber_in_the_Teenymaul_gewixxt_Bella_Klein.mp4]Bella_Klein._Fucked_and_kopfüber_in_the_Teenymaul_gewixxt_Bella_Klein.mp4[/url]

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 3:39 am
Ava Little, Ella Knox - The Hot Daughter Debacle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ava Little, Ella Knox
Genre: All Sex, Foursome, Teen, Latina, Big Natural Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle
Performer of the role: Ella Knox and Ava Little were faced with a problem. Their dads took them on this amazing getaway but there were no boys around. They were feeling extra horny and needed some male company. Meanwhile, their dads were inside ogling them talking nonstop about how hot their daughters are turning out to be. Does someone smell a mutual swap here? Ava proposes the idea that since there's no boys they try to entertain their dads for a little. They go inside and drag them out, grabbing their cocks only seconds later. Jerking turned into sucking, which escalated into a hardcore 4 way father daughter fuckfest and cum swap! Who knew older men and young girls made such a swimmingly good combo?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:54
FileSize: 2.62 GB

Download file FJ:
Ava_Little_Ella_Knox_The_Hot_Daughter_Debacle_Ava_Little_Ella_Knox.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 10:37 pm
Athena Rayne - Bejeweled Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Athena Rayne
Genre: Straight, Anal, Teen, Toys, Cum In Mouth, Redhead, Natural Tits

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:31
FileSize: 1.45 GB

Download file FJ:
Athena_Rayne_Bejeweled_Ass_Athena_Rayne.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 8:06 pm
Athena Rayne - Bejeweled Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Athena Rayne
Genre: Toys, Natural Tits, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Teen, Anal, Redhead

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:31
FileSize: 728.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Athena_Rayne_Bejeweled_Ass_Athena_Rayne.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 5:34 pm
Athena Faris - New Tiny Teen Model Athena Faris POV Sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Athena Faris
Genre: All sex, Blowjob, Blonde, Teen, Hardcore, Creampie, Shaved, POV

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:43
FileSize: 1.07 GB

Download file FJ:
Athena_Faris._New_Tiny_Teen_Model_Athena_Faris_POV_Sex_Athena_Faris.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 3:05 pm
Asuna Fox - Fresh Cherry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Asuna Fox
Genre: Natural Tits, Teen, Straight, Facial, Blonde

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:45
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Download file FJ:
Asuna_Fox_Fresh_Cherry_Asuna_Fox.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 12:33 pm
Ashly Anderson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ashly Anderson
Genre: Straight, Brunette, Big Tits, Creampie, Teen
Performer of the role: SEASON 1 EPISODE 27
IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FIRST SCENE I SHOT WITH ASHLY ANDERSON, GO BACK AND WATCH IT. DON'T WORRY, THIS SCENE WILL STILL BE HERE. OK, NOW THAT YOU'RE BACK, DO YOU BLAME ME FOR WANTING A SECOND SERVING OF ASHLY? SHE'S ANOTHER GIRL THAT MADE ME BUST ONE OF THE BIGGEST LOADS EVER. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT HER PRETTY FACE AND THOSE PIERCING LIGHT BLUE/GREENISH EYES THAT IS SO INVITING. HOWEVER IN THIS SCENE, I DECIDED NOT TO CUM ON HER FACE. INSTEAD, I INJECTED HER HOT PINK PUSSY WITH A MASSIVE LOAD OF ASIAN CUM. IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD UNLOADING INSIDE OF HER. AS MUCH AS I LIKE FACIALS, I PERSONALLY ENJOY CREAMPIE'S MORE. THEY JUST FEEL SOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:28
FileSize: 897.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Ashly_Anderson_Remastered_Ashly_Anderson.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 10:02 am
Ashley Adams - Her First IR Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Teen, Anal, IR

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:40
FileSize: 1.64 GB

Download file FJ:
Ashley_Adams_Her_First_IR_Anal_Ashley_Adams._Her_First_IR_Anal.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 7:34 am
Arya Fae - Deep In Arya's Rear End

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Anal, POV, Big Ass, Teen, Hardcore, Gonzo, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Watch as the gorgeous Arya Fae shows off her incredible body and plays with herself. She then flaunts her tight ass, spreading her cheeks to expose her tight butthole. This submissive beauty has one objective: to get her ass fucked. Hard. We prep her ass with a nice wet rim job and once it's all warmed up, she gives a tongue service of her own. Arya is a great cocksucker and puts in some serious throat work, using every inch of her mouth to get that cock wet and hard for anal. Backdoor action makes this little starlet happy, and she takes a huge cock rectally in a variety of positions before getting on her knees to catch a cumload in her mouth. Arya shows up as a horny babe but leaves a very satisfied gaping slut!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:04:25
FileSize: 2.31 GB

Download file FJ:
Arya_Fae_Deep_In_Aryas_Rear_End_Arya_Fae._Deep_In_Arya.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot