Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 07, 2022 11:59 pm
Maggie Green

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Maggie Green
Genre: Glasses, Cougars, Big Booty, Shaved, Hardcore, Facial, Tattoos, MILF, 2 on 1, IR, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Corrections Officer Maggie Green has a big problem on her hands...her step-son, Jake. Ever since Maggie married Jake's dad, Jake has been a handful: fighting, stealing, lewd and lascivious behavior are just a few of Jake's specialties, and it's even landed him in jail. In his step-mom Maggie's jail! Quite honestly, Maggie wouldn't even care, but she just found out there's shit going down out in the prison yard, her step-son Jake is involved, and things might get ugly. Really ugly. Race riot ugly. So Maggie makes an arrangement with the warden to bring Jake in with two of the black men who run the black gang in prison. Maggie wants a truce. She wants her step-son left alone until he's out on parole...and she's willing to do whatever that takes! Do we really need to tell you she offers up her mouth and cunt to the gang leaders? Or that her step-son Jake is also in trouble for being a pervert?! We think you know how this is going to end up!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:28:03
FileSize: 1.99 GB

Download file FJ:
Maggie_Green_Maggie_Green.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 07, 2022 1:55 pm
Lyra Law (Hawaii 8/12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lyra Law
Genre: POV, Blowjob, Orgasm, All Sex, Anal, Vibrator, Masturbation, Creampie, Footjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:34
FileSize: 1.6 GB

Download file FJ:
Lyra_Law._Hawaii_8_Lyra_Law.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 10:48 pm
Lucie Fernandez, Teressa Bizarre - Double Christmas Punishment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lucie Fernandez, Teressa Bizarre
Genre: Oldman, blowjob, cowgirl, cunnilingus, doggystyle, bigtits, cumontits, threesome, brunette, naturalboobs, missionary, blonde
Performer of the role: When you know where all the naughty girls live, it's impossible not to have a merry Christmas - Oldje gets the best Christmas punishment a nasty old man could hope for. Santa's little helpers are the two hungry teens, Teressa Bizarre and Lucie Fernandez, who make John feel like it's Christmas day as they tease him and suck his old cock until David gets turned on watching the two girls soak his dick in saliva so he'll soon join John on the couch for a blowjob that he'll reward Teressa for by eating her out and fingering her until she starts moaning. The naughty girls get fucked doggy style while they're making out with each other and our Oldjes make sure both of them come before starting a contest of who can make them moan louder - the girls suck their dirty old cocks and swallow it all in the end.Lucie Fernandez

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:15
FileSize: 1.06 GB

Download file FJ:
Lucie_Fernandez_Teressa_Bizarre.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 8:17 pm
Lucie Cline - Daughter's Little Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lucie Cline
Genre: cumshot, natural tits, blowjob, incest, taboo, cum swallowing, missionary, cum in mouth, sideways, squirting, father daughter
Performer of the role: Lucie is waiting on her Dad's bed when he comes in the room. She tells him that she wants her brother to move out. She starts stroking his shirt saying she wishes it was just them. He "needs to stop seeing her as a little girl", and she's going to show him why.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:47
FileSize: 349 MB

Download file FJ:
Lucie_Cline_Lucie_Cline.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 10:14 am
Lily Rader - Stepsis Unwraps Stepbro's Package on Xmas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Rader
Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Petite, Gonzo, Skinny, All Sex, Small Tits, Teen

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:51
FileSize: 1 GB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Rader._Stepsis_Unwraps_Stepbros_Package_on_Xmas_Lily_Rader.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 7:43 am
Lily Rader - Uncontrollable Appetite for Her Brother

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Rader
Genre: Blowjob, Pussy Eating, Taboo, Incest, Brother, Sleep Feetish, Deep Throat, Sister, Creampie
Performer of the role: Part One:Lily and her brother stay at a hotel for the night. Unfortunately, Lucas messed up when he made the reservation, and there's only one bed. **** to sleep next to each other, Lily's desire for her brother surfaces and she can no longer keep her hands to herself, seeing her brother's muscular body so close to hers.Part Two:Lily comes in the living room to find Lucas on the phone with his girlfriend. Completely unconcerned with the fact that he's talking to her, she begins undressing in front of him, explaining their parents aren't home. As he struggles through the rest of his conversation with her, Lily is groping his now hard cock, so he rushes off the phone. He doesn't need a girlfriend anymore.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:56
FileSize: 813.3 MB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Rader_Lily_Rader.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 5:12 am
Lennox Luxe - I Want To Try Something New

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lennox Luxe
Genre: Incest, POV, Father, Big Tits 1080p, Family Sex, Daughter, Taboo, Roleplay
Performer of the role: My new job has my family and I living a bit more comfortable than we were used to. But since I have been working so much more and traveling more often, I feel that my daughter is growing up so fast now. I do spoil her with new phones and nice clothes and whatever else she wants. My wife is always out of the house doing something.I had no clue my daughter was home, but she was sitting on the side of the pool texting. But then she started looking around and pulled up her shirt for a selfie! I was in complete shock, I look down and see her purse sitting there with a very familiar gold foil wrapping showing behind a pair of panties. Condoms!When I confront her she acts totally confused but she knows she has just been caught. "You're lucky your mother didn't see this."For some reason my daughter was getting off on thinking about her and I together. It was impossible to resist those big luscious titties!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:24
FileSize: 576.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Lennox_Luxe_I_Want_To_Try_Something_New_Lennox_Luxe.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 2:41 am
Leigh Raven - Dominate me

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Leigh Raven
Genre: Brunette, Small Tits, Doggystyle, Spanking, Deep Throat, Riding, First Anal, Facial, Gape, Lingerie, Reverse Cowgirl, Bush, Anal
Performer of the role: Raven has always been an artist and her body art expresses her flair. She has recently had a run-in with a angry father whose daughter has had a tattoo from Raven in the shop that she works at - and she is underage. After inviting her over to discuss the situation, it doesn't take long for her to realize just what she has to do to ensure his silence.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:14
FileSize: 3.4 GB

Download file FJ:
Leigh_Raven._Dominate_me_Leigh_Raven.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 12:10 am
Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips: Slut Trained & Controlled

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lauren Phillips
Genre: Blowjob, Milf, Fucking, Woman Following Orders, Redhead, Hairy Pussy, Lingerie, Mesmerize, Fishnet, Facial
Performer of the role: Lauren has tried to quit smoking & nothing works, so she comes to this convention to meet with therapist Laz & undergo subconscious suggestion therapy for smoking cessation. Laz explains the process & tries to put her mind at ease by telling her that he can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. Lauren starts to feel a little better, then she catches Laz staring at her tits. Something is a bit off about this, but she will do pretty much anything to rid herself of her habit.Laz gets out a crystal pendulum & tells Lauren to follow it with her eyes. She starts to feel a sleepy, and when he snaps his fingers she goes completely under. He tests out the effectiveness of the trance by picking up her arm & letting it fall limp. He repeats that a few times, and once he's assured that she's under his control, he starts giving her suggestions."It's getting warm in here. You're feeling stuffy. You want to take off your dress," he suggests, and she begins to strip out of her clothing. "You're a pretty girl Lauren, and you want to show off your lingerie," he tells her, and she displays her waist cincher, bra, and fishnet stockings."Now I think it's time to address that oral fixation of yours," the therapist says, and tells Lauren to suck his cock. He pushes her head onto his cock, making her take the whole thing until she's deepthroating him. Lauren is normally a prude, but Laz sees how sexy she is & knows that she wants to let out her inner slut. "I think you have a certain sexuality to you that's been going to waste. So in addition to encouraging you to quit smoking, I'm encouraging you to act like the slut whore you are." Lauren rides his cock, apprehensive at first, but she responds well to encouragement. "A whore takes the whole cock," Laz says. Lauren agrees, responding only when prompted. "I'm a whore," she says, and greedily rides until she cums.Laz takes Lauren through a series of positions, with various suggestions to reinforce that she's a good slut & that she doesn't need cigarettes anymore. When he's ready to cum, Laz takes all the cigarettes out of a pack & sticks them in her mouth. "When I cum on your face, you're going to thank me for the session." He cums all over her face & tits, and of course Lauren thanks him for the training.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:39
FileSize: 1.4 GB

Download file FJ:
Lauren_Phillips_Lauren_Phillips_Slut_Trained_Controlled._5_Lauren_Phillips.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 7:08 pm
Lana Rhoades - Hotwife Lana Follows Instructions To Anal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lana Rhoades
Genre: Natural Tits, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Brunette, Facial, Anal, Ass To Mouth
Performer of the role: Hot wife Lana Rhodes slips on her sexy black lingerie for her afternoon delight. Stud James inquires about any special instructions her husband has laid out for him and is very happy to hear it will be an all anal session.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:02
FileSize: 2.64 GB

Download file FJ:
Lana_Rhoades._Hotwife_Lana_Follows_Instructions_To_Anal_Lana_Rhoades.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 4:36 pm
Lady Sonia - Fuck A Fan Number 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lady Sonia
Genre: All Sex, MILF, Blowjob, Big Tits
Performer of the role: This video is the very first in the "Lady Sonia - Fuck a Fan" video series which we shot here just this afternoon! We had a whole LOAD of fun and got on like a house on fire

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:28
FileSize: 422.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Lady_Sonia_Lady_Sonia.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 11:36 am
Kylie Page - Step Dad Cons Step Daughter Into Sleezy Photoshoot

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kylie Page
Genre: Hardcore, All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Teen

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:19
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file FJ:
Kylie_Page._Step_Dad_Cons_Step_Daughter_Into_Sleezy_Photoshoot_Kylie_Page.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 9:02 am
Kristen Scott, Chloe Scott - Sweet Competition Massage /b]

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

[b]Plot:
Kristen Scott, Chloe Scott
Genre: Body Massage, Blonde, Tattoo, Kissing, Blowjob, Brunette, Handjob, Threesome, Oil, Cum in Mouth
Performer of the role: Bill Bailey's massage business is going through tough times. And his beloved family is such a drain on his expenses. To keep the business in the black, he must fire someone. But how can he choose between his masseuses Kristen Scott and Chloe Scott. He gives them a chance to prove themselves worthy of the job.
But Kristen is down on the whole competition thing. Bill finds her skulking in the massage room. She's worried it won't go well for her, and she wants to show Bill what she can do. Bill wonders how she feels about using this time to teach her a few things. He'd like to give her a massage. He averts his gaze while she gets undressed. She tries to relax on table as he pumps the oil onto her back. He rubs her back and bottom, then prods the gap between her butt cheeks. Kristen lets him rub her pussy like that, even though she's sure it's not appropriate, she really wants this job. Bill is ready to see some of her moves. He gets undressed and onto the table, and then Kristen impresses him with an indulgent blow job. When he's ready to cum, she strokes it out of his dick.
Once Bill gets back to work in his office, Chloe drops by and perches herself on the desk. A call comes in from his wife while Chloe is being flirty. He has trouble following the conversation because Chloe is taking off her clothes. She presents her hot naked body and gets down on her knees as he hurriedly hangs up the phone. She pulls out his cock and begins to suck him off till he shoots a huge load in her face.
When Chloe's done ingratiating herself to the boss, Kristen pops by Bill's office thinking she found a way to keep Chloe and her on board. She is hoping to show him her idea, so Bill follows her to a bedroom where Chloe is lying naked on the bed. They greet him with a third round of head, then Bill lies down and both masseuses suck his dick outstandingly.
Kristen turns around and sits on his erect cock, then she rides him till she convulses. Bill gets up to fuck Chloe who is lying with her legs spread on the bed. He ploughs her meaty pussy while she plays with her clit and cums on his cock. Then he fucks Kristen from behind till he cums in their mouths! Who do you think wins this sweet massage competition? Click to find out!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:08
FileSize: 1.98 GB

Download file FJ:
Kristen_Scott_Chloe_Scott._Sweet_Competition_Massage_Chloe_Scott_Kristen_Scott.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 6:32 am
Kimberly Brix - My First BBC Daddy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kimberly Brix
Genre: Doggystyle, Pile Driver, Riding, Big Ass, Facial, IR, Redhead, Prone Bone, Lingerie, Deep Throat
Performer of the role: Kimberly has never been interested in having a sugar daddy, but after Kendra enjoyed her experience with Mr M, she has rethought her priorities. Kendra was already sharing her daddy so she doesn't really want to let Kimberly in on the action, but after meeting Mr Lion, she finds that he is looking for a regular arrangement. After Kendra shares some hot pics of Kimberly with him, the beautiful redhead finds herself at his place and ready to embark on their business arrangement.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:05
FileSize: 2.7 GB

Download file FJ:
Kimberly_Brix._My_First_BBC_Daddy_Kimberly_Brix.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 4:01 am
Kimber Lee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kimber Lee
Genre: Blowjob, Natural Tits, Cum In Mouth, Brunette
Performer of the role: Kimber gives an amazing blowjob all the way to completion. Watch her beautiful eyes as she pumps her mouth up and down on a rock hard cock until her mouth is filled with a nice fat load of cum, which she swallows down with a smile. I love this girl!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:00
FileSize: 824.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Kimber_Lee_Kimber_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot