Author
Dimas23
Good Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2009 10:29 pm
poloma wrote:
Thanks as always!

I'm curious about the videos you have - do you have any that aren't listed above in this thread? I tried to do a full inventory of all her known scenes - would like to know if I might have missed any.

Cheers!

Hi poloma - I've got all the DDF vids for the pic sets I've posted here plus I seem to remember one where she had 3 guys and left them for dead - all holes used of course. Problem with that one is it'll be in the loft somewhere and it'll take ages to find it - not catalogued unfortunately.

I'll find it though and post it here - I seem to remember it came from the New Sensations website at some point in the dim and distant past. Could be a while though unfortunately.
poloma
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Thanks Dimas!!

I'll see if I can finish my own catalogue and maybe we'll get a handle on what's left out there to grab... I think we're pretty well covered for pics at this point, apart from two sets on rigin studio and two or more sets with clubseventeen, both of which I've only seen samples of.
Dagobert1
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 12, 2009 11:14 pm
Many thanks to poloma for that many uploads Very Happy

What do you can do here ???
poloma
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm
Here's my feeble attempt to catalogue my Julia/L*la picture inventory, as it stands right now:

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Of those, only four are incomplete - 2 from Rigin, 2 from Club17. The "miscellaneous" pictures are from Julia's now-defunct modeling site and from a couple of other places on the web. I don't know of any other series out there, but if you do notice one I've missed please let me know!

And I'll be happy to fill any sets for those who have contributed to this thread, just let me know!
Dagobert1
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 12, 2009 11:40 pm
Many thanks again to poloma for that many GREAT uploads Cool

do you think about to post something here ???
poloma
Poster
Added: Apr 13, 2009 12:00 am
Hi Dagobert -

I'd be happy to - which set(s) do you need?
Dagobert1
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 13, 2009 12:37 am
poloma wrote:
Hi Dagobert -

I'd be happy to - which set(s) do you need?

Me not - but there are many here would be happy about some easter eggs Cool
restet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 17, 2009 10:49 am
Now all my links belong to Collector`s Zone (Rapidshare). Files available again.
Dimas23
Good Poster
Added: Apr 17, 2009 12:23 pm
restet wrote:
Now all my links belong to Collector`s Zone (Rapidshare). Files available again.

A GREAT THANKS TO YOU FOR THIS!

That's my ability to download anything else held up for a few hours. Not that I'm complaining about that one little bit - I'm just happy to be able to get my hands on these sets at last!
restet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 21, 2009 8:52 am
screenshot

One more video «Sand Cave» added to my thread «Julia - AvErotica». Now the collection from this site is complete!
Dagobert1
Retired Legend
Added: Apr 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Look for ALL AV Videos here:
(two or three are missing for now Wink )

https://www.forumophilia.com/topic88915.html
restet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2009 2:08 pm
screenshot

Code:
dead link

dead link

screenshot

Code:
dead link
Dirk_B
Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2009 6:47 pm
Very Happy Great !! Thank you very much, Restet !!! Very Happy
poloma
Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm
Spectacular, yes, thank you for the Rigin sets!!! Those are rarer than gold! Smile
restet
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 04, 2009 10:20 am
4-th set by Rigin Studio

screenshot

Code:
dead link

dead link