Duration: 01:26:43
FileSize: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gebrauchsfertig_Steffi_Julia_Power_Salma_de_Nora.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2022 6:17 am
Gia DiMarco - The Client List: Submissive Gia DiMarco Returns for More Punishment
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Gia DiMarco

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Cumshot, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Bondage, Fingering, Hardcore
Junior lawyer at the firm, Gia DiMarco is dressed for success. Tight black top, even tighter skirt. Her black high heels accentuate her silky perfect legs. The patriarchy is strong at this company and so this busty brunette will do whatever it takes to succeed in this man's world. She knows she needs to get the client list or else her career is at stake. How messed up is that. Walking into Derrick Pierce's office she kindly asks him to uphold his deal and get her the client list. Of course this asshole man says no and walks out. She has nothing else to do and nothing else to lose so she searches his office for the list. This muslce stud catches her in the act. He takes a suggestive photo of her going through his things and uses it to blackmail. His coercion is demeaning and he demands that she submit to him or lose her job. This harassment gets the best of everyone and next Gia is tied up in rope bondage. She is stripped of her clothing and tight underwear. Derrick slaps her ass before fucking her tight pussy. Is that pussy getting wet? Gia submits to her boss and gets the list. Next Gia shows up at Derrick's house for more. More means much more. Tied up in restrictive bondage, mouth ball gagged. Out comes the crop and the flogger. Gia screams in pain and pleasure before going down on Derrick and delivering a brutal deep throat cock sucking. Out comes the hitachi and Gia soaks the floor with a squirting orgasm. Flipped over and tied up again, Gia submits her pussy again to Derrick. Her huge tits are slapped and she begs Derrick for his cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:59:24
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gia_Client_List_Submissive_Gia_DiMarco_Returns_for_More_Punishment_Gia_DiMarco.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2022 5:32 pm
HuCow Test - Sweetie Plum
Cast: Sweetie Plum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: metal collar, nipple clamps, butt plug, vibrator, ball gag, milking machine, bondage
Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn't so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come.
What a cute body she has! First step was to insert the jewel butt plug, which she did without being asked. It seems she understood what she came for. With the collar and nipple clamps added, she presented herself for inspection. Sweetie looked so proud!
Soon, she was led into the barn, crawling on all fours, leashed by the farmer. After some more inspection, she was instructed to climb onto the milking frame, where she got strapped in tight. Such a small body with cute udders! Sweetie was still smiling, excited at the thought of getting milked and vibrated. The magic wand was turned on, which she REALLY enjoyed. A ballgag was added, and then the milking machine came in!! Sweetie moaned hard when the full sucion power was applied to her nipples. More painful at first than she had anticipated, but the magic wand helped her to get over the initial shock. With a nice long hard session, the farmer got her used to the machine. Tiny Sweety was exhausted after her milking. It was definitely what she had been looking for, but will she join the herd, or was it just a challenge for her? We will see if she comes back!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:49
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
HuCow_Test_Sweetie_Plum_Sweetie_Plum.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2022 10:02 am
Jada Stevens - Gas Station Booty
Cast: Jada Stevens

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Domination, Hardcore, Anal, Gang Bang, BDSM, Public
James Deen. Jada Stevens. Public Sex. Perfect Ass. Gas Station. Handcuffs. Handjobs. Butt Sex. Ta da!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:58:46
FileSize: 704.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jada_Stevens._Gas_Station_Booty_Jada_Stevens.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2022 10:07 am
Jazmin Luv - Fresh Flesh: Jazmin Luv
Cast: Jazmin Luv, The Pope

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Caning, Fingering, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Bondage
Jazmin Luv is brand new to Kink, and The Pope is going to make a lasting impression on her for sure. She begins locked in a bondage cube with a neck stock to keep her secure. Her limbs are bound with leather straps. The process of disfiguring her face begins with one device made to stretch her mouth wide and anther to pull her nose back. The Pope begins to torment our new slut with nipple clamps, and then even more nipple clamps. The scene is rounded out with a tease and denial until she's allowed to finally cum. In the next scene Jazmin is bent over a wooden post and secured with leather and steel shackles that hold her in a doggy position. She gets flogged on her exposed ass and then repeatedly hit with his hands to redden her ass properly. Next, The Pope introduces his cane and hits her legs, ass, and even her ribs. After proper torment, Jazmin's face is stuffed with a massive dildo and she is throat fucked. Now with the dildo as wet as as her pussy, he shoves it deep inside her and fucks Jazmin's pussy with it until she has multiple orgasms. In the final scene, Jazmin finds herself in a vulnerable position on her back with her legs spread. The Pope enters with a riding crop and uses it on her feet and pussy. Jazmin is pushed to her breaking point and The Pope pulls back only enough to let her catch her breath before applying nipple clamps once again and making her cum for the final time of the day.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:00
FileSize: 710.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jazmin_Luv_Fresh_Flesh_Jazmin_Luv_The_Pope_Jazmin_Luv.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2022 1:38 pm
Jazmin Luv: Dicked Down In Sexy Bondage
Cast: David Lee, Jasmin Luv

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Suspension, Blowjob, Cumshot, BDSM, Vibrator, Hardcore, Bondage, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Jazmin begins on her back with her legs bound, and her arms tied behind her back. David enters and takes his time getting to know her and her body. After laying down the ground rules for the day, he puts her to work sucking cock. Next, she is in a doggy position with her hands pulled between her legs. David plays with her a little more before shoving his cook balls deep inside of her little pussy. The dungeon fills with her moans of pleasure, and screams of suffering as David has his way with her. He makes sure to feed her some pussy drenched cock before having enough of her, and wanting to move on. The third position is with Jazmin in a side suspension with her holes very accessible. This time he shoves his cock deep inside of her throat like he does with her pussy. He uses a vibe to push her over the edge as he relentlessly fucks her into non stop orgasms. The end of the day is upon us, and David still isn't finished with Jazmin. She is on her back again with her arms tied to her legs, as she is solely used for her holes to please him until he is ready to blow his load all over her slutty body.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:58
FileSize: 4.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jazmin_Luv_Dicked_Down_In_Sexy_Bondage_Jasmin_Luv_David_Lee.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2022 6:39 pm
Jessie Rogers: Truth Or Dare
Cast: Jessie Rogers, Mr. Pete, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Alex Gonz, Karlo Karrera, Marco Banderas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Anal, Slapping, Double Penetration, Hardcore, Handjob, Blowjob, Cumshots, DP, Double Anal, DAP, Cum In Mouth, Gangbang, BDSM
18 year old Jessie Rogers has a girls only slumber party at her house where she engages in a game of truth or dare which leads her to reveal her deepest darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 rough men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is fast asleep. Once inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their filthy way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They all grab her blonde hair and shove their cocks down her deep throat. They hold her down on the bed and fuck her pussy, ass, throat, and feet. On the couch they fuck her air tight. Her tight asshole is rammed hard before they go for double penetration and even double anal. After shoving two cocks in her tight ass they spill their loads all over her face and leave the same way they came in.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:51
FileSize: 3.72 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessie_Rogers_Truth_Or_Dare_Ramon_Nomar_Mr._Pete_Toni_Ribas_Marco_Banderas.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 07, 2022 2:12 am
Jessie Rogers - If Angels had Orgasms It Would look like this
Cast: Jessie Rogers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal Fisting, BDSM, Anal, Fuck Machine, Masturbation
Who knows, maybe Angels do have orgasms, maybe they squirt and that's what we call "light rain"...anyway, if dreams do come true, Jessie Rogers would be the one squirting on your head from a double penetration fucking machine or a deep fucking in the ass with a HUGE cock. She does it all and looks so fucking good do it. We wish we could keep this babe tucked away on the shelf with the machines so we could fuck her every day. She's that good.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:33
FileSize: 827.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessie_Rogers._If_Angels_had_Orgasms_It_Would_look_like_this_Jessie_Rogers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 07, 2022 4:43 am
Jessie Rogers - The Model: Punished and Fucked by Fan
Cast: Jessie Rogers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Anal, Submission, Domination, Hardcore
Swimsuit model Jessie Rogers is snatched by a perverted fan and made into a sex slave. She is chained to a wall in his basement and fucked in every hole by her biggest fan.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:59:37
FileSize: 2.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessie_Rogers._The_Model_Punished_and_Fucked_by_Fan_Jessie_Rogers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 07, 2022 12:15 pm
Judit - Hot girl with Big Natural Tits Fantasizes About Rough Gangbang
Cast: Judit

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BDSM, Domination, DP, Hardcore, Gang Bang, Anal
Hot young Russian Judit fantasizes about walking her dog down the street and getting snatched! The next thing she knows she is bound and helpless with cocks and hands coming at her from every direction. Her mouth is pried open and her face if brutally fucked, while she is choked, vibrated, and made to cum! Before her fantasy ends she is fucked airtight with big dicks penetrating her mouth, pussy, and asshole all at the same time! A good fantasy indeed dear Judit!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:53:03
FileSize: 635.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Judit._Hot_girl_with_Big_Natural_Tits_Fantasizes_About_Rough_Gangbang_Judit.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 07, 2022 2:46 pm
Claire Adams, Samantha Sin (5521)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, bondage, public, bdsm, submission, newcyber

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:54
FileSize: 574.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jul_10_2009_Claire_Adams_Samantha_Sin_Jul_10_Samantha_Sin_2009._Claire_Adams.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 07, 2022 5:16 pm
India Summer and Owen Gray / India Summer's Principles of Servitude, Day Two / 35686
Cast: India Summer, James Mogul, Owen Gray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Fetish, Domination, All sex, Bondage
Gorgeous, horny MILF of the Year India Summer is put into a domestic setting and taken down a notch on her journey to learn her Principles of Servitude. Hard discipline, painful predicament bondage, hard anal and pussy fucking, face fucking all stand in the way to learning her lesson.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:49
FileSize: 350.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jul_18_2014_India_Summer_and_Owen_Gray_James_Mogul_Owen_Gray_India_Summer.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 09, 2022 12:03 pm
Lady Lyne - Pumping the secretary / Lady Lyne
Cast: Lady Lyne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Double Breast Pump, Vacuum Therapy Machine, Natural Tits
Lady Lyne had a very strange feeling about her new job. Her tasks were not really meaningful, and the phone didn't seem to work at all. Also, her boss was staring at her all the time. Maybe because she didn't like to wear a bra. Her nipples were always showing through her white blouse and she was sure her boss was always trying to get a peek at her big boobs. Then suddenly one day she found herself handcuffed to her chair, wearing a huge metal collar. A strange machine was on her desk. Her nipples were clamped and hurting. Her boss came in and started groping her udders, hooking them up to the machine, to pump her nipples to 4 times their original size. She tried to protest but she was soon gagged. She should never have taken this job at the farmer's office!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:09:15
FileSize: 1007.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lady_Lyne_Pumping_the_secretary_Lady_Lyne.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 10, 2022 10:42 am
London River - Pain It Forward: Leaded
Cast: London River

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:06:28
FileSize: 3.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
London_River._Pain_It_Forward_Leaded_London_River.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm
Manuela - breeding
Cast: Manuela

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: milking mashine, breeding session, bondage, ball gag, metal collar
Manuela is one of our MILF HuCows, a HuCILF, and she has found the place she always desired. Her transition from secretary to HuCow went so smooth, she is very submissive and at this point she actually NEEDS her regular milking sessions to be happy. Even though she doesn't need it, the farmer still binds and gags her every time. This session, she is chained to the milking frame on all fours, ready for the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups. It will double her nipple size, Manuela knows that already. The farmer spanks her and then he gets behind her, turning this milking into a breeding session. Milked and fucked at the same time, a gagged Manuela lets out some clear 'moo' sounds. Yes, she definitely loves her new life!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:08:25
FileSize: 923.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Manuela_breeding_Manuela.mp4