Download file Filejoker:
Jenna.wmv
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 21, 2024 8:04 pm
Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn't done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby's face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik's balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:01:15
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kaiia_Eve_Kaiia_Eve_Alrik_Angel_You_Had_One_Job.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 21, 2024 9:35 pm
Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Eve & Alrik Angel You Had One Job
Cast: Alrik Angel, Kaiia Eve

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Kaiia Eve left for work in the morning she gave her husband Alrik Angel one job to do. Sitting on the couch playing video games was not it. She arrives home from a long day of managing her office to find that Alrik hasn't done what she asked. To relieve her frustrations, Kaiia goes to lay by the pool and leaves Alrik to frantically clean as best he can. Kaiia returns to find an apologetic Alrik collared and waiting on his knees for his Goddess. While he may have done a satisfactory job cleaning, Kaiia still feels the need to punish Alrik in order to correct his immature behavior. She administers a thorough barehanded spanking and then orders Alrik to remove her high heels and worship her perfect feet. Kaiia sits on her hubby's face and stands on his chest to ensure he knows his place in the household. Next, Alrik is bound with rope to the ottoman and Kaiia dishes out a dose of pain with a paddle, flogger, and riding crop. Kaiia fingers his asshole while tormenting Alrik's balls that are trapped tight in a chastity device. She moves onto pleasuring herself while Alrik has to watch as his Goddess climaxes and squirts all over his face. Finally, Alrik has his asshole railed by Kaiia with a massive strap on. She graciously allows him to remove his chastity device and shoot his seed but only under the condition he cleans up the mess.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:01:15
FileSize: 4.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kaiia_Eve_Kaiia_Eve_Alrik_Angel_You_Had_One_Job.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 21, 2024 11:51 pm
Kanou Ayako, Arimoto Sayo
Cast: Kanou Ayako, Arimoto Sayo (Motoki Sayo)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 800x450 (16:9), 32.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:38:00
FileSize: 3.33 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kanou_Ayako_Arimoto_Sayo.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 2:22 am
Kassie Kay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kassie needs money so her co-worker Jack approached her and offered to pay her to smell her asshole. What a freak! She slaps him and turns him into her ass licking pervert bitch!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:38
FileSize: 1.49 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kassie_Kay.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 7:12 am
Kat Dior & Lance Hart - April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4
Cast: Kat Dior & Lance Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:16:54
FileSize: 990.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior_Lance_Hart_April_Fucks_Lance_in_Chastity_Part_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 10:23 am
Kat Dior & Lance Hart - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 1
Cast: Kat Dior & Lance Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:20
FileSize: 1013.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior_Lance_Hart_Kat_Fucks_Lance_in_Chastity_Part_1.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 3:33 pm
Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She fucks him in the ass, hard, four times total. This is the second time. Kat laughs when he whimpers and drips pre-cum out of his caged cock. She humiliates him for having a pathetic locked up, worthless cock and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:39
FileSize: 800.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior_Kat_Fucks_Lance_in_Chastity_Part_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 10:14 pm
Kat Dior - Super Squirt Soaker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Slave draven is chained to the toilet. He loves being a piss piggy toilet slave and serving all of the mistresses of The FemDom Empire. Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he's having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:07
FileSize: 807.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior._Super_Squirt_Soaker.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 11:44 pm
Kat Turner - Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.Sets up for a great, motivating session, really, once I decide to relax and play the game.He already came once but I'm not in the mood to play. I tell him I'll give him a normal handie, just like you know, normal vanilla friends do.Then I ruin it. And he's helpless. After I told him I wouldn't. Super fun clip.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:08:29
FileSize: 370.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Turner_Not_Gonna_Ruin_You_Promise.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2024 11:54 pm
Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:36
FileSize: 989.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior_Pegging_Rituals.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 23, 2024 12:04 am
Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:27
FileSize: 835.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Dior_Slave_Teased_In_Chastity.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:35 am
Kat Turner - Ruin-Training My BF

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What a giggly worm my boyfriend has become. All wrapped up in shiny saran wrap, a lil hole for his face and perfect access to his cock.
He's not giggling anymore when I ruin him into a dripping mess.How could I do that, he wonders? What he feels is powerlessness.
It's what I do. There's nothing you can do. If you let me restrain you, if you're weak and want it, I'm going to ruin-train you.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:33
FileSize: 460.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kat_Turner_RuinTraining_My_BF.mp4