Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 06, 2024 9:20 pm
Agatha Delicious - Big Dick Training

Cast: Agatha Delicious
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:57:29
Description: Joshua comes to experienced mylf Agatha for very naughty advice. Joshua's girlfriend cannot handle his big dick in her ass and he doesn't know what to do. Agatha offers to help him out, by showing him how he can train his girlfriend to take a big cock in her ass. She will demonstrate and invite Joshua to participate in the learning process as well!
Size: 1.08 GB
HD video type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Extension: mp4
Quality: HD
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Agatha_Delicious_Big_Dick_Training.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 6:20 pm
Agatha Delicious - Big Dick Training

Cast: Agatha Delicious
Duration: 00:57:29
Description: Joshua comes to experienced mylf Agatha for very naughty advice. Joshua's girlfriend cannot handle his big dick in her ass and he doesn't know what to do. Agatha offers to help him out, by showing him how he can train his girlfriend to take a big cock in her ass. She will demonstrate and invite Joshua to participate in the learning process as well!
Size: 2.27 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Quality: Full HD
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Agatha_Delicious_Big_Dick_Training.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 4:01 pm
Adria Rae - Schoolgirl Stretched

Cast: Adria Rae
Duration: 00:35:17
Size: 1.56 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Adria_Rae_Schoolgirl_Stretched.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 1:07 pm
Zelda Morrison - Slutty Schoolgirl Stepsister

Cast: Zelda Morrison
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:28:56
Description: Sean Lawless catches his hot step-sister Zelda Morrison sneaking around his father's things and copying his dad's signature on school documents. He confronts her about it and Zelda confesses she was caught giving a hand job in the stairwell at school and doesn't want to tell her step-dad about it! She begs her step-brother not to tell on her, but Sean seems to think she deserves her punishment! Hoping this will help convince him to help her out, Zelda seduces him into taking his big hard cock out of his pants! At first, she's shocked by how big his dick is but, being the slutty teen she is, Zelda knows just what to do with it! She demonstrates her cock-sucking skills, which gets her all wet! Then, when the horny schoolgirl begs him to fuck her, Sean is happy to pound his step-sister's tight pussy!
Size: 198.4 MB
HD video type: 432p
Quality: SD
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Zelda_Morrison_Slutty_Schoolgirl_Stepsister.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 10:06 am
Zara Ryan - My Friends Are Here

Cast: Zara Ryan
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:37:59
Description: When Zara Ryan and her friends walk into her friend's house, with the best intentions to study hard, they're shocked to see Johnny Castle jerking off in the living room. Everyone is embarrassed... Everyone except bold, red-head Zara Ryan! When she gets a glimpse of Johnny's big cock, she just has to know how it will feel in her mouth. When Johnny is all alone in the kitchen, Zara approaches him and shamelessly whips out his cock and sucks it sloppily. Then comes Johnny's turn to have a taste - he wraps his mouth around Zara's clit and sucks her until she's moaning. The raunchy pair fuck in the kitchen like the weird little perverts they are!
Size: 1.64 GB
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Zara_Ryan_My_Friends_Are_Here.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 7:04 am
Veronica Rodriguez - Latin Exchange Student Seduced by Father

Cast: Veronica Rodriguez
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:48:49
Size: 738.5 MB
HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Veronica_Rodriguez_Latin_Exchange_Student_Seduced_by_Father.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 4:02 am
Valentina Nappi. Madame's Finishing School for Whores

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:31:21
Description: If you want to sample the very best pussy, you have to go to a finishing school for whores. There, they take young ladies with nympho potential, and make the classiest, perkiest little sluts out of them. Rich guys like Danny D come by because they can't get enough of little hotties with big natural tits, and won't settle for anything less than epic sex.
Size: 2.77 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Valentina_Nappi._Madames_Finishing_School_for_Whores.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 06, 2024 1:02 am
Valentina Nappi. Fuck My Loophole

Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:35:50
Description: Lately, Valentina Nappi has been horny as fuck. She can't stop thinking about fucking and sucking dick and imagines losing her virginity constantly. The only problem: she's committed to keeping her virginity intact until she gets married. But she can't wait that long to fuck! Her dorm roommate tells Valentina about the "loophole" in which she can have hot and nasty anal sex without losing her purity! As Valentina says, "Let the fucking begin!"
Size: 2.12 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Valentina_Nappi._Fuck_My_Loophole.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 10:01 pm
Valentina Nappi - MMF anal threesome with teacher Valentina Nappi

Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:45:28
Size: 857.2 MB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Valentina_Nappi_MMF_ANAL_THREESOME_WITH_TEACHER_VALENTINA_NAPPI.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 7:00 pm
Val Steele - Staying Home, Getting Soaked

Cast: Val Steele - Staying Home, Getting Soaked
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:39:32
Description: After the festival gets cancelled, Val Steele and Ike Diezel realize they will have to stay home so when Ike asks what she wants to do, Val immediately starts taking his dick out. Delighted at this turn of events, Ike will spend a good amount of time going on a wild ride with Val Steele, including some amazing squirting!
Size: 3.34 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Val_Steele_Staying_Home_Getting_Soaked.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 3:58 pm
Tristan Summers

Cast: Tristan Summers
Production date: 2022-09-01
Duration: 00:55:29
Description: I can't believe they got us back in this boring ass school already! School JUST got out a few months ago and now we gotta go back??? Bullshii. I miss all that virtual stuff where I could just stay home. But nah, we got real school again. Yay.And because we got real school, that mean we got real work to do. After the 2nd day of class this bitch ass teacher Miss Newton talmbout "Lets see wat you learned this summer!" Bitch I sure as hell ain't learn about The Era of Good Fuqn Feelings that's for sure.But because I'm on the basketball team and because I fuqd up last year (as my tutor Tristan keep reminding me) every test for the next few months is extra important cuz I got to maintain my eligibility. If I fail another test, I gotta sit out, everybody gon be on my head, team prolly gonna lose the next game, all that whack shii. So yay. Time to study.But even though we got to study, this lil tutor girl Tristan (who cute AF ngl) aint really makin this study shii fun. Niqqas watch National Geographical and Discovery and be hooked for hours binging that shii. Learning can be fun.I'm not even gon hold u. Wat I REALLY wanna learn about is how tight Tristan pussy is. She always be actin all serious and studious cuz she got a 4.6 or whatever GPA. But u kno wat I think? I think she a freak. I already peeped she not wearin no panties. Niqqa observant!I seen the lil white boy she talkin too and I already kno he not thrashin her shii like it need to be. Prolly why she always got a attitude to begin wit. That's why i think lil Miss Tristan need to study sumthin too. She need to study this black diq. Cuz it's bout to be a test on how much of my meat I can fit up in this pretty lil metal mouth white bitch. Hope she pass.
Size: 650.5 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Tristan_Summers.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 12:57 pm
Tiffany Watson Sam Shock. Drivers Ed teacher Tiffany Watson is horny and Sam has the perfect cock to drill her pussy

Cast: Tiffany Watson
Production date: Feb 17, 2024
Duration: 00:32:21
Description: No one entered the driving ed class, but Sam was the only one attending. Sexy teacher Tiffany Watson reads why Sam is in her class, and it turns out he got pulled over because he was getting a Blow job at a light and didn't go on the green light. The cop pulled him over and wrote that he had a big cock; now that there are no students in the class, she can have Sam fill her pussy with his big dick.
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Tiffany._Tiffany_Watson_is_horny_and_Sam_has_the_perfect_cock_to_drill_her_pussy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 9:55 am
Tiffany Watson Sam Shock. Drivers Ed teacher Tiffany Watson is horny and Sam has the perfect cock to drill her pussy

Cast: Tiffany Watson
Production date: Feb 17, 2024
Duration: 00:32:21
Description: No one entered the driving ed class, but Sam was the only one attending. Sexy teacher Tiffany Watson reads why Sam is in her class, and it turns out he got pulled over because he was getting a Blow job at a light and didn't go on the green light. The cop pulled him over and wrote that he had a big cock; now that there are no students in the class, she can have Sam fill her pussy with his big dick.
Size: 398.9 MB
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Tiffany._Tiffany_Watson_is_horny_and_Sam_has_the_perfect_cock_to_drill_her_pussy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 6:55 am
Tasha Reign

Cast: Tasha Reign
Production date: 20.09.2011
Duration: 00:31:22
Description: Beautiful, extremely sexy Tasha Reign is a spoiled princess. She has a good life, she even has a private teacher, but she doesn't like to learn. No wonder that she cannot reply to Mr. Derek questions. The teacher is not too happy, but Tasha has her own way to make piece with him... and they way is through Mr. Derek's big cock.
Size: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Tasha_Reign.mp4
PolarStar
Added: May 05, 2024 3:54 am
Tasha Reign, Jacky Joy, Faye Reagan. Prom Night Dance

Production date: April 24, 2012
Duration: 00:36:25
Description: Come an experience the wildest Prom dance night in town, with the company of Faye Reagan, Jakcy Joy and Tasha Reign!!!
Size: 3.21 GB

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Download: Tasha_Reign_Jacky_Joy_Faye_Reagan._Prom_Night_Dance.mp4