Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 25, 2022 6:07 pm
Emma Hix - Anal With Emma

screenshotscreenshot

Emma Hix and I reunite in another fun sex scene this time including me fucking her amazing ass. We make out and I go down on her, licking her pussy and asshole well before I slide in to her pussy. I slowly stretch out her asshole while using a hitachi until she's ready for some deep anal. We fuck in a bunch of positions while I go back and forth in her pussy and butt. The scene ends with her licking my ass and sucking my cock until she finishes me inside of her mouth for her to swallow.

Genre: Anal Sex, Cum in Mouth, Rimming, All Sex, Cowgirl, Passion, POV

Cast: Emma Hix

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:39:08
FileSize: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emma_Hix_Anal_With_Emma_Emma_Hix.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 3:37 pm
Emily Addison (My Girlfriends Hot Mom)

screenshotscreenshot

Tony has a girlfriend, but he finds that his girlfriend's mom, Emily Addison, is super needy. Today, she has called Tony over to fix a leak under her sink. Emily is super flirty, even wearing a robe with a deep v-neck that shows off all her curvy assets. When Tony is finished, Emily insists on chatting even though Tony tries to disengage. She takes the opportunity to call out her daughter's sluttiness and to tell Tony that her daughter goes through guys like water and probably still talks to some of her exes. Once Emily has planted the seed of doubt in Tony's head, she comes on strong. She corners Tony in the kitchen and drops her robe, telling Tony that she wants him to make her moan the way he makes her daughter moan. Then she lets Tony know that if he doesn't give her what she wants, she'll tell her hubby and daughter that he came over to try to fuck her.
Presented with that piece of info, Tony would be a fool to say no. When she drops her robe entirely, Emily can see that Tony is nice and hard, which makes it easy for her to pop his hardon out of his pants and slide it between her lips. She does it sloppy, with a deep throat delight that leaves no doubt that this mommy is the best kind of freak. Tony is clearly into it as he puts his hand behind that MILF's head and pushes her into some deeper sucking. When Emily believes she has Tony's complete capitulation, she takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom, where she gets him out of his clothes and then goes back to worshipping the cock from tip to balls.
Now that Emily has made sure Tony is nice and hard for her, she climbs on top of his fuck stick and sinks down until she's nice and full of the D. As Emily throws her head back to enjoy the sensation of her trimmed twat eating a big dick, Tony gets to enjoy the way her big boobs shake and shimmy. When Emily turns around for a reverse cowgirl ride, the jiggle fest continues with that incredible ass. Emily takes a hot moment to slurp her own juices off Tony's cock, then gets on her back and spreads her thighs so he can really make her moan. With his thumb on Emily's clit, Tony definitely delivers on that request. He gets her on her hands and knees so he can keep her mewling in delight as he gives it to her fast and furious in doggy. Emily has one last request: That Tony cum deep inside her pussy. At this point, he's happy to deliver that creampie and leave Emily sated and fully satisfied. He agrees to make this a regular thing as long as Emily promises not to say anything.

Genre: creampie, blowjob, big tits, pov, big ass, milf, all sex

Cast: Emily Addison

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:23:58
FileSize: 2.71 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Emily_Addison_Emily_Addison.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 1:06 pm
Ella Cruz & Gabriela Lopez (A Step-Brother's Work is Never Done)

screenshotscreenshot

Shut up, stop complaining. We're horny. And you have to do what we say.. And you like it anyway... Oh stop worrying. We're not gonna get caught this time. And so what if you get grounded again, it's not even a big deal....

Genre: pov, threesome, big tits, facial, big ass, blowjob, all sex, taboo, roleplay, latina, cumshot

Cast: Ella Cruz & Gabriela Lopez

Duration: 00:15:59
FileSize: 976 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Ella_Cruz_Gabriela_Lopez_Ella_Cruz.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 8:05 am
Eden Ivy (Pizza s mrdkou navíc / 132)

screenshotscreenshot

Pizza s mrdkou navíc
Ahoj, dáte si pizzu? Nebojte, nebudu na vás zkoušet žádný triky, jako na slečnu Ivy, která naštěstí nerozuměla ani slovo česky. Na tu její pizzu jsem totiž přidal extra porci hustý mrdky a číhejte, jak si holka pošmákla. Musím říct, že se mi tahle pokérovaná kočička fakt moc líbila a tak jsem to na ní hned vybalil. Sotva jsem vytáhnul prachy z kapsy, chytla mě za čuráka a už mě táhla do postele. Vrazila si moje péro až do krku a tak jsem jí drsně vymrdal hubu. Upřímně, takovou kuřbu jsem ještě nikdy nezažil. Holka to měla ráda tvrdě a tak jsem jí naložil, co se do ní vešlo. Masakr jako prase! Druhou dávku spermatu jsem jí nacákal rovnou na ksicht a s přáním dobré chuti, jsem mazal doručit další objednávku. Tak se na to mrkněte a bavte se.

Genre: slim, cumshot, tattoo, natural tits, pov, blowjob, anal fingering, hardcore

Cast: Eden Ivy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:18:36
FileSize: 702.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
[url=https://filejoker.net/wc80n9qns85p/Eden_Ivy._Pizza_s_mrdkou_navíc_Eden_Ivy.mp4]Eden_Ivy._Pizza_s_mrdkou_navíc_Eden_Ivy.mp4[/url]
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 5:35 am
Eden Ivy (Pizza s mrdkou navíc / 132) 4K

screenshotscreenshot

Pizza s mrdkou navíc
Ahoj, dáte si pizzu? Nebojte, nebudu na vás zkoušet žádný triky, jako na slečnu Ivy, která naštěstí nerozuměla ani slovo česky. Na tu její pizzu jsem totiž přidal extra porci hustý mrdky a číhejte, jak si holka pošmákla. Musím říct, že se mi tahle pokérovaná kočička fakt moc líbila a tak jsem to na ní hned vybalil. Sotva jsem vytáhnul prachy z kapsy, chytla mě za čuráka a už mě táhla do postele. Vrazila si moje péro až do krku a tak jsem jí drsně vymrdal hubu. Upřímně, takovou kuřbu jsem ještě nikdy nezažil. Holka to měla ráda tvrdě a tak jsem jí naložil, co se do ní vešlo. Masakr jako prase! Druhou dávku spermatu jsem jí nacákal rovnou na ksicht a s přáním dobré chuti, jsem mazal doručit další objednávku. Tak se na to mrkněte a bavte se.

Genre: natural tits, cumshot, pov, slim, hardcore, tattoo, anal fingering, blowjob

Cast: Eden Ivy

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:18:36
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshot

Download video film
[url=https://filejoker.net/ku5ffjp26bew/Eden_Ivy._Pizza_s_mrdkou_navíc_Eden_Ivy.mp4]Eden_Ivy._Pizza_s_mrdkou_navíc_Eden_Ivy.mp4[/url]
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 3:05 am
Dominika aka Nina Roca (PANÍ Z BANKY CHODÍ PO ULICI S VIBRÁTOREM / 129)

screenshotscreenshot

Čau lidi. Tohle je taková pecka, že to bude večer v televizních zprávách. Vsaďte se! Koupil jsem úžasnou hračku, vibrátor ovládaný na dálku přes appku v mobilu, a vyrazil za ženskýma. Vibrátor do kundy a rychlý prachy do kapsy, žádná raketová věda. Na ulici jsem oslovil velice sympatickou a elegantní paničku, a pozval ji na kávu. Řekla mi, že se jmenuje Dominika, je jí 35 a má slušně placené místo v bance. Seznámil jsem ji se svým neslušným návrhem, vysypal peněženku a ona souhlasila! V restauraci pod stolem si strčila vibrátor mezi nohy a pak začala neuvěřitelná jízda. Chodili jsme po městě, já jsem ovládal vibrátor přes mobil a sexy bankéřka měla orgasmus přímo na ulici! Masakr! Paní Dominika z toho byla tak pekelně nadržená, že domluva píchání, byla jen otázka ceny. Za nádražím v Čelákovicích jsem ji prcal do zadku a mobilem ovládal vibrátor, co měla pořád v kundě. To byl nářez, přátelé! Kolem jezdily vlaky a lidi čuměli na seriózní paní z banky, co měla péro zaražený až v krku. Na rozloučenou jsem jí mrdkou pokropil kostýmek a vibrátor nechal na památku. A jaký jste měli den vy?

Genre: public sex, big fake tits, milf, anal, blowjob, mature, tattoo, pov, hardcore, toy

Cast: Dominika aka Nina Roca

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:21:48
FileSize: 732.4 MB

screenshot

Download video film
[url=https://filejoker.net/gpvxd0prpokg/Dominika_aka_Nina_Roca._PANÍ_Z_BANKY_CHODÍ_PO_ULICI_S_VIBRÁTOREM_Dominika_aka_Nina_Roca.mp4]Dominika_aka_Nina_Roca._PANÍ_Z_BANKY_CHODÍ_PO_ULICI_S_VIBRÁTOREM_Dominika_aka_Nina_Roca.mp4[/url]
PolarStar
Added: Feb 25, 2022 12:36 am
Dixie Lynn - Princess Takes A Halloweiner

screenshotscreenshot

18-year-old Nashville native Dixie Lynn dresses up as a Princess for Halloween as she takes Brian Omally's cock and cum in her plump teen pussy.

Genre: Teen, Booty, Blonde, Holiday, Creampie, Petite, Lingerie, Natural Body, POV, Curvy

Cast: Dixie Lynn

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:32:45
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Dixie_Lynn_Princess_Takes_A_Halloweiner_Dixie_Lynn.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2022 10:03 pm
Diane Murphy (EU) (32) - French mom Diane Murphy is starting an affair

screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful Frenchwoman Diane Murphy is hot fucking with her lover, filming it all on a video camera.

Genre: Hardcore, France, MILF, Big natural tits, Shaved, Beautiful, Cum, POV, Facial, Blonde, Blowjob

Cast: Diane Murphy

Duration: 00:32:17
FileSize: 2 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Diane_Murphy_French_mom_Diane_Murphy_is_starting_an_affair_Diane_Murphy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2022 9:26 am
Cory Chase (Unfaithful Stepmom / Parts 1-3)

screenshotscreenshot

I Accidentally Creampie My Best Friend's Step Mom
My best friend's mom, Cory, called me over one afternoon while Luke was at his step-dad's house for the week. She needed some help with her fridge, so I came over to help her out. She ends up confessing to me that Luke used to fuck her sometimes, and she's really horny now, but unfortunately Luke won't be home for a few days! She pulls her big tits out and she asks me to feel them. I can't help but get hard from this; Then she gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob. Then she sits down on the chair and I shove my cock in her tight, MILF pussy! I can't believe that I'm fucking Luke's step-mom right now! I get way too excited and before I know it, I accidentally creampie her pussy! I pull my cock out and watch my cum drip out of her. It actually looks pretty hot; I just hope my best friend doesn't find out that I fucked his step-mom!New Step Mom With Benefits
I'm over at my best friend's house again, and his step-mom is standing in front of me wearing nothing but pink lingerie. I am lying down on Luke's bed as Mrs. Chase pulls off her bra and she throws it to the ground. She hops on the bed and she starts to give me a blowjob. After she sucks my cock for a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position. I love watching my best friend's mom bounce up and down on top of my cock! She gets off of me, licks my cock clean, and then gets back on top of me.New Step Mom Wants a Facial
This time, she rides my hard cock in the reverse cowgirl position so I can watch her MILF ass bounce up and down! I have her lie down on the bed next, and I fuck her in the missionary position for a while. She gets into the doggystyle position next, and it's so hot to watch my best friend's step-mom in this position! When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth. She swallows all the cum that landed in her mouth!

Genre: milf, creampie, all sex, cum in mouth, blowjob, cumshot, pov, roleplay, glasses, big tits, taboo

Cast: Cory Chase

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1912x1088 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:34:07
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Cory_Chase._Unfaithful_Stepmom_Cory_Chase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2022 6:56 am
Cory Chase (Step Mom Is Hooked On My BBC / Parts 1-3)

screenshotscreenshot

Step Mom Takes Over
Stroking my BBC alone in my room, trying to get my morning Nut. In walks my Hot Step Mom Cory wearing only her robe. She has bad intentions and I know what she wants. She is craving my BBC and I am going to give it to her. Funny she has never seen it before and compares how big my Cock is to her face. I wonder if she can fit it into her mouth, I don't know how much will fit but I know she is going to put it in!
Cory then started teasing me! I thought she was going to get me off but she is going to work me up to the big morning nut of my life...or so I thought. She almost finishes me off when she gets off my cock and puts her Robe back on, telling me to meet her in HER bedroom.Hot Lingerie and BBC
Step Mom was not in her bedroom but I knew she was cumming soon. I lay on her bed and waited. She cums in wearing the hottest outfit and starts her strip tease. She rubs those huge tits on my cock but does not pull my cock out yet. She wants my cock but on her terms.
Cory shows off all her holes, ass, pussy and mouth. She even gave me a footjob. My first ever! I could go for one of those but first, I want that tight Milf pussy of hers. Step Mom mentions something about me becoming the man of the house, that is not something that interests me, I just want to fuck her. I have no idea how my BBC fit all the way inside of Cory but it did. She bounced up and down on my BBC and came all of me.
She wanted to taste her pussy on my cock so she got off and blew me until I was ready to cum. I busted in her mouth and Step Mom did not spill a drop. There was a bit more than she expected but still swallowed everything! Time for breakfast and round 3 after!!!Swallowing My Step Son
After a huge breakfast, I wanted to take a nap. An hour later, Step Mom Cory walks in wearing another hot dress. She only wears hot, easy to take off stuff. She just loves having my BBC in her mouth. She pulls my BBC out of my underwear and kisses it. That's when she realizes she is over dressed and should take everything off. No bra or panties under the dress, super slut!
She was thinking about my while grocery shopping, she was walking around the store dripping thinking of the next time we were going to fuck. That is now BTW!
She wanted to finish a little differently this time, she wanted to blow me and then let me cum in her mouth. I was cool with that, as she jerked me off and I fed her my cum. Once again, she swallowed everything like the good Cum Loving Slut that she is. She cleans up her tits and then leaves to think about what is for dinner...

Genre: cum in mouth, milf, cumshot, blowjob, roleplay, big tits, handjob, all sex, interracial, pov, taboo, swallow

Cast: Cory Chase

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:42:13
FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Cory_Chase._Step_Mom_Is_Hooked_On_My_BBC_Cory_Chase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 24, 2022 4:27 am
Cory Chase, Amiee Cambridge in Free Use - Step Family Orgy (Parts 1-5)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Taboo, Family Sex, Incest, Son, Roleplay, POV, Mother

Cast: Cory Chase, Amiee Cambridge

Duration: 01:03:13
FileSize: 2.7 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Cory_Chase_Amiee_Cambridge_in_Free_Use_Step_Family_Orgy_Cory_Chase_Amiee_Cambridge.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2022 11:22 pm
Clara Trinity - Asian Blowjob

screenshotscreenshot

Petite teen Clara Trinity loves to taste big hard cocks and today she is gonna give you a blowjob you will remember for a long time. This cute Asian babe sensually licks your cockhead while sucking your balls but is not gonna let you cum until you are begging for it. "OMG Clara, you are such a tease!"

Genre: POV, Tattoo, Asian, Small Tits, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Handjob

Duration: 00:12:30
FileSize: 374 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Clara_Trinity_Asian_Blowjob_Clara_Trinity._Asian_Blowjob.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2022 8:52 pm
Claire Roos (Modeling Audition)

screenshotscreenshot

With silky long hair and sexy legs, its no wonder our next recruit is contemplating a career in Modeling. Her whole life, all her friends told her she could be a Model. But wait Is it THAT easy? Pouting your lips and blowing kisses??? We dont think so. And, notice how uncomfortable she is, barely able to strike a pose. Perhaps she is shy. But when our Producer puts his hard cock in front of her mouth, she cannot say NO. She pumps. She sucks. She licks. But now we witness something really strange. She asks our Producer to put his cock in her ass. She says she hasnt had a cock in her ass before, and that she wants to try. And at the end, she swallows his cum ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE!!

Genre: Big dick, Hardcore, Gonzo, Blowjob Natural, Teen, All sex, Cumshot, POV, Anal

Cast: Claire Roos

Duration: 01:05:16
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Claire_Roos_Claire_Roos.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2022 6:22 pm
Cindy Shine (From Dog to Doggystyle)

screenshotscreenshot

This cute broad ran up to me in the evening, telling me she had lost her pet! I told her I would help her out if she did me a favor too, that of flashing me her tits. She did so happily, and I pressed my luck, telling her that her pet might've already ran away, but if she came with me, I'd give her enough money for a proper search. Once I got her alone, I told her she could have the money, but only if she sucked my dick. The little coquette was very interested when she saw the hose I was packing. She gave me a blowjob, then wanted me to fuck her pussy. Cindy rode me right there on the ground, then I fucked her pussy standing doggystyle. Finally, after some rough spoon, I pulled out and came on her stomach!

Genre: Blowjob POV, Small Tits, Public Sex, Outdoors, Hardcore, Cum on Pussy, Petite, Big Dick

Cast: Cindy Shine

Duration: 00:28:58
FileSize: 677.2 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Cindy_Shine_Cindy_Shine.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 23, 2022 3:49 pm
Cierra Bell & Penelope Woods (Friendly Competition)

screenshotscreenshot

Your two best friends start arguing over who can make guys cum the fastest. They decide there's only one way to find out for sure...

Genre: glasses, threesome, all sex, creampie, redhead, blowjob, teen, pov, latina

Cast: Cierra Bell & Penelope Woods

Duration: 00:24:49
FileSize: 722.7 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Cierra_Bell_Penelope_Woods_Cierra_Bell.mp4