Author
Asofa
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 04, 2024 6:54 pm
A Little StepFamily Bonding
Your giantess stepmom decides it's time you and your stepsister got "the talk" and no, not the one you got at school. stepMom wants you to learn about the fun side of sex. How to give yourselves and your partners pleasure. You're both hesitant - isn't it weird to do this with stepfamily? stepMom reassures you that it's all natural and it's something you'll be very grateful you learnt beforehand once it comes to losing your virginities. You go along with it, watching as stepmom plays with herself and encourages you both to play with yourselves too, to find what feels right. She urges you to come closer, to get right up close to her giantess pussy to see how wet and creamy it is. You're all getting very turned on watching each other as you play with yourselves, but stepmom can't control her orgasm and accidentally slides you and your tiny stepsister deep inside her own pussy as she cums. You both know you shouldn't, but you're so turned on that you just can't say no when instead of finding the way out, your horny stepsister asks you to try putting mom's lesson into practice, while you're both still inside of her...
screenshot

Size: 1798 MB
Duration: 00:31:51
Video: mp4 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 05, 2024 7:55 am
The Tiny Doctor
screenshot

Size: 713 MB
Duration: 00:15:52

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 05, 2024 6:05 pm
Honey I Shrunk My slave
Look at you down there - so tiny, so insignificant, I could crush you in an instant. You belong under My boots and do as I say or youll be wiped out by My DMs... I tower above you, reminding you of your place. you started out as a big strong man, but I shrunk you to a little, worthless slave. you little man, are now going to be My jester - My entertainment. you are now just a little spec underneath your GIANTESS GODDESS.
screenshot

Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:07:43
Video: mp4 1280x720

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 06, 2024 7:21 am
Small Person Smoking
In high heels and a short skirt Dani dominates her little friend, using him as an ashtray and blowing smoke all over him.
screenshot

Size: 467 MB
Duration: 00:08:15

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 06, 2024 5:53 pm
Giantess Proves Control
I come home to find another tiny trying to rescue my little pet. I'm not pleased but for my entertainment, I prove to her how loyal my pet is. He isn't going anywhere. I give him the choice to leave, but he doesn't move a muscle. She gets frustrated with him but I continue to play with her. I put him under my large arse and show that he doesn't mind, he doesn't tell me to stop. Eventually, I play a game with them both. I place her on the floor and tell him to shout "Stop" if he wants to save her life, but he knows i don't want him to, so he doesn't! I love playing with tinies, especially loyal ones!
screenshot

Size: 1070 MB
Duration: 00:24:15

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 06, 2024 10:16 pm
Giantess Seek And Arse Worship
This Giantess comes home and expects to tell her prisoner about her day. She wants to tell him that she has been busy destroying a little city but as she starts to talk, she realises he isn't where she left him. Not only has he escaped from his cage, but that stupid little creature was bold enough to leave a note insulting her. She reads it out but also finds it a little funny because she has blocked all the exits in her house so no little people can get in... or out. She knows he is in the house. She eventually finds him and decides he deserves to be punished for his behaviour. She sits on him and when she allows him to catch his breath, he must kiss and worship her arse. When she is satisfied, she explains that she will be keeping him - not flattening him, as she wants to prove he is just her little play thing and she can do whatever she pleases because she is bigger and more powerful than he will ever be.
screenshot

Size: 1152 MB
Duration: 00:26:20

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 07, 2024 7:56 am
Attack of the 50 Foot Giantess Maid
Attack of the 50 Foot Maid - 10:48 Giantess Goddess Maid Jane has turned her boss into a tiny person. She was tired of all of his demanding ways, so one night she cast a spell on him making him less than a foot tall. Now she wants to play with him and insult him. She puts dresses on him, threatens to step on him, and butt crushes him. He will never talk down to her again!
screenshot

Size: 554 MB
Duration: 00:10:48

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 07, 2024 2:41 pm
My Babysitter is a Giantess
My Babysitter is a Giantess - 10:35 Giantess Jane walks into the room stomping saying fee fi fo fum, gets in your face and declares that she is your new babysitter! Remember her? The girl you picked on in class for being short, calling her names like shrimp and pipsqueak. Now she’s a senior and you’re just a freshman. I know you are so embarrassed. She was so surprised to find out that you need a babysitter. Your mom left a note saying if you didn't listen to Jane, you'd be punished when she got home in the next few days. She wants you to realise that you are the tiny one now and she is the one in charge! You probably wish this was the other way around huh? You being big and me tiny? That way you could have your way with me and have a wank? But luckily I don't have to worry about it!
screenshot

Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:10:35

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 07, 2024 9:30 pm
MEGA Vol 9 The Protector
Please Make a MEGA Video with Megan where she is protecting one city that is always attacked by 5 cities, She dominates them and expects full loyalty and in return she destroys the enemies if the city and in this case is 5 other cities.
screenshot

Size: 1289 MB
Duration: 00:28:42

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 08, 2024 7:52 am
Giantess And The Rescue Attempt
Your Giantess has come home for the day but she's quite agitated. You see, she went to destroy a village today whist you were locked in your cage but she found that the tiny people had abandoned their homes and she was trying to figure out why. She cane home and saw a little creature outside her home - the nerve! She then finds some in her living room and is furious! She tells you she wants you to admit to these idiots that you worship her and don't wish to be rescued... but you don't agree. She tells you she will flatten every single one of your friends if you don't do this, but you stand your ground. One by one, she hunts down and destroys your friends and family. Eventually, it is too much and you agree to do it. She holds you up so they can all hear you admit how wonderful she is and how fortunate you are and gives them a chance to leave. Now she knows she has totally broken you emotionally, she takes you back to your cage and tells you more training will continue tomorrow as she wasn't impressed with your resistance to express your love for her.
screenshot

Size: 1209 MB
Duration: 00:27:30

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 08, 2024 1:59 pm
Giantess Blowjob in Court
This Giantess was expected in court due to all the charges held against her. She knows there's not much the tinies can do but she is intrigued. You hear her end of the video call but not the court. She laughs at them but also enjoys answering their questions. Her boyfriend comes home and she continues to belittle them further, eventually taking out her boyfriends cock and sucking it right in front of the camera for all the tinies to watch.
screenshot

Size: 603 MB
Duration: 00:26:33

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 08, 2024 8:06 pm
Nerds Get CRUSHED SFX
You've been doing the homework for two of the hottest cheerleaders in school for a while now. Cherry and Amber. However lately you've been struggling to keep up with their homework and your own work, in fact you've been burning the midnight oil a bit too much and have slacked off on getting their assignments done on time. They've taken notice and are furious as they actually failed their last assignment you did for them! They've called you over for a talk. They aren't happy with you and have decided to make you go the way of many before you. They are going to shrink you down to a tiny man! They laugh as you are shrunken before their giant boots and heels. They could just step on you like a bug. However they have decided first you should be put to good use, by giving them a nice foot rub. Walking around college all day makes their feet ache an maybe you can be spared if you do a good job. However you fail miserably, and the two goddesses Crush out you under their bare soles!
screenshot

Size: 351 MB
Duration: 00:08:44

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 09, 2024 6:57 am
Nika & Kay - You're the TREAT!
Trick OR Treat!! Nika and Kay have arrived at your house and expect a nice tasty treat as they are wearing their sexiest costumes. Unfortunately you are out of candy and the brats aren't too happy about it. Kay pulls out a magic potion and pours it on you which causes you to shrink down to an inch tall. The monstrous brats tower over your new tiny frame as their huge feet come crashing down around you. Nika picks you up in her hand and holds you in front of both of the giant brats faces. She teases you a bit with her breasts, showing how easily she could smash you between them. Kay grabs you and threatens to eat you but the two brats are only just warming up. You see, their trick is making YOU their Treat!! Mwahahahah!!
screenshot

Size: 633 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 09, 2024 12:44 pm
There Can be only ONE SFX
The three Goddesses Maria, Dakota and Sunshine have narrowed down their search for their ultimate shrunken foot slave to 3. The last 3 slaves will need to prove their worth or suffer the cruel consequences. They must give their Goddesses a foot rub and whoever fails will be disposed of. One is crushed underfoot and the other is eaten. The winner gets to live in Dakota's stinky sneaker. Shot in both POV and SFX!
screenshot

Size: 459 MB
Duration: 00:07:56

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE
Asofa
Added: May 09, 2024 8:29 pm
Tiny Shrunken Step-Bro becomes Ass Sniffing Slave
Nika is sick of her little step-bro stealing her panties all the time and sniffing them. She has hidden some shrinking powder in one pair and low and behold he has fallen for the trap as she finds his tiny 1 inch body on the floor. She picks him up and tells him since he has wanted to sniff her panties so much now it's going to be his new life smelling her ass and being sat on by it. She laughs as she places him on the glass table and her massive butt comes crashing down on his little body, which is barely can withstand. Luckily her ass is soft and doesn't crush him for good. She then makes him kiss her ass before putting him deep inside it right up against her asshole on her thong where the smell is the strongest. Telling him to sniff her asshole as this will be his new home from now on!
screenshot

Size: 628 MB
Duration: 00:10:37

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE