Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 28, 2022 8:24 am
Christine aka Jennifer Mendez (Around the World with a Busty Bitch / E136 / 2022)
CATEGORY: Hardcore, Shower, Sex for Money, Blowjob, Tattoo, Big Tits, Teen, Brunette
DESCRIPTION: Czech streets in the brothel? It's never been done before. I know, a brothel is a place where they will hoover your balls, but also your purse and you have no right to a complaint or return of goods without giving a reason, but those who are afraid must not go to a brothel. I googled a well-rated place and went exploring. As soon as I put my nose through the door I was paying, perhaps even for breathing, but boy, did the goddess appears. I've never fucked a hot chick like that before. The perfect dark-haired Christine with the gorgeous tits took me to my room and there she took me on a trip around the world and without a condom. I gave her all my money, but it was worth it. I fucked the 19 yr's old busty girl every way and at the end, I cum all over her. That was a hell of a ride! Check it out, and I'm gonna get a loyalty card so I can get a discount next time.
Format: MPEG-4
FileSize: 827.3 MB
Duration: 00:22:58
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/zwhi0ujzardg
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2022 2:40 pm
Charlie Red (Busty Redhead Charlie Red Teases And Fucks Her Trainer)
CATEGORY: Spoon, Missionary, Blowjob, Bald Pussy, Cum In Mouth, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Tits Sucking, Big Tits, redhead, Pussy Licking
DESCRIPTION: Sexy redhead, Charlie Red, can't wait to hit the gym. The beautiful hottie is not a gym rat or anything. She just loves teasing with her trainer, Jimmy Bud. Wanting to make their today's session a little special, Charlie decides to go all the way with Jimmy. She reaches out for his cock without any hesitation and gives it a sloppy blowjob. The handsome trainer returns the pleasure by giving Charlie pussy licking. Charlie can't help but moan in delight as Jimmy fucks her hard doggystyle. Her perfect round tits gracefully bounce as she rides hard in reverse cowgirl. Jimmy keeps pounding Charlie's bald pussy in missionary and spoon before cumming inside her mouth. Charlie sucks Jimmy's cock, making sure not to waste a single drop of his jizz.
FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:33:49
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/md4cwzypelmh
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2022 12:08 pm
Charlie Rae - Charlie Rae Jerk Off Instruction
CATEGORY: Solo, Curvy, Big Tits, Milf, Masturbation
DESCRIPTION: Busty blonde MILF Charlie Rae welcomes you back to her home, having not seen you in quite some time. She's so impressed with your growth and your muscles, and tries to make small talk, but you keep eyeing her up and down and showering her with compliments.
At first, she feels a little shy and weird about it, but eventually your charm begins to win her over, and she agrees to remove her dress to show off her green bra and panties, her white thigh-high stockings, and her black heels.
When you pull out your cock, she's a little shocked at first, but quickly turns to impressed by its size and horny about watching you stroke it.
She walks you through exactly how she wants you to stroke your cock as she slowly undresses until she's naked and groping her huge natural tits and rubbing and finger fucking her shaved smooth mature pussy as you both cum together.
FileSize: 933.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:11
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/mmm4rsesuzfm
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 27, 2022 9:36 am
Charlie Rae - 32yo BBW MILF Charlie Rae's AJXXX Debut
CATEGORY: Milf, All Sex, Big Tits, Curvy
DESCRIPTION: 32yo BBW MILF Charlie Rae's AJXXX debut in this video where she's confronting her step-nephew about his laziness and messy room - having only just woken up in the middle of the day, and having not cleaned his room as she repeatedly asked.
Over the course of the conversation, she looks down to notice he's sporting an erection in his jeans, which leads to him offering to ease her tension instead of her using her usual toys and slowly rubbing her plump ass.
After removing her dress, then her bra, he gets to work on groping, licking, and sucking her big natural tits before removing her panties and licking her pussy while she stands over him in the kitchen.
Once he's naked as well, she returns the favor by sucking and deepthroating his cock then climbing up on the counter where she gets fucked from the front and behind until he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her big tits
FileSize: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:23:39

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/kyr8i8c9nxdr
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2022 8:56 pm
Carmela Clutch (The Faded Pantyhose)
CATEGORY: Cum In Mouth, Brown Eyes, Couch, Black Hair, American, Curvy, Big Tits, Cinematic Story, Big Ass, BBW, Crop Top, Boy, Camel Toe, CFNM, Casual Wear, Chubby, Clothed Sex, Blowjob, Cowgirl
DESCRIPTION: Carmela Clutch enlists the help of her stepson, Nicky Rebel, for chores around the house. But when she catches Nicky sniffing a pair of her undies, she can't help but feel turned on. Later, Carmela asks Nicky for advice on a pair of faded pantyhose. After the pantyhose land her in trouble at a fitness class, Carmela makes her way home to have a serious chat with Nicky.
FileSize: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:36:31

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/smb3pzjflm1z
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2022 6:24 pm
Camilla Creampie (EU) (48 ) - Camilla Gets Caught Masturbating by Step-Nephew
CATEGORY: Boy, Hardcore, Handjob, Blowjob, Big tits, Shaved pussy, Blondes, Over 40, Mature, Cumshot, Lingerie, Curvy, Masturbation, Pussy licking
DESCRIPTION: Curvy blonde MILF Camilla thought she had some privacy in her home, lying on her bed in a robe & lingerie, legs spread, rubbing her pussy only to look up and see her Step-Nephew standing in the doorway watching. She invites him in for a chat, then stands to confront him and make him take a closer look as she removes her robe and shoves his face into her heaving cleavage, then pulling off her bra and inviting him to touch and suck on her huge tits while he strokes his cock and she rubs her pussy. Once he's good and hard, she drops to her knees to suck his cock for a bit before they end up on the bed and he's finger fucking and then licking her shaved smooth mature pussy. Things heat up from there, with him fucking her from behind, then missionary, then doggystyle, until he's ready to blow and he shoots a load of cum all over her giant tits.
FileSize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:21:44

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/n21h60fljzfm
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2022 1:20 pm
Caitlin Bell - Helpful Mom
CATEGORY: All Sex, Gonzo, IR, Blowjob, Creampie, Big Tits, MILF, Masturbation, Hardcore, Cum Shot
FileSize: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:38:06
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/s7jlq6mv23aj
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 26, 2022 10:48 am
Bunny Colby aka Nadya Nabakova - Big Tit Slut Wants Cock
CATEGORY: Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
DESCRIPTION: Bunny Colby is an onlyfans slut who loves to get nasty on camera. She gets caught and has to fuck her way out of it!
FileSize: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:18:14

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/s5xto9xv8cf7
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 25, 2022 10:08 pm
Bunny Colby aka Nadya Nabakova - Interracial Crush 6
CATEGORY: Gonzo, Big Tits, BBC, All Sex, Interracial, Hardcore
FileSize: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:29:55

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/8sbdosc8rjk1
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 25, 2022 2:32 pm
Bonnie Dolce, Sharon White (Sharing My New Boyfriend With My Stepmom / S16:E6)
CATEGORY: Blonde, Shaved Pussy, POV, Girl Orgasm, Facial, Blowjob, Hardcore, European Vacation, Cowgirl, Long hair, Ball Sucking, GirlGirlBoy, Big Boobs, Petite, European, Milf
DESCRIPTION: Bonnie Dolce has brought her boyfriend, Nikki Nutz, to meet her stepmother, Sharon White. Bonnie and Sharon have a tumultuous relationship. Bonnie is constantly cycling her guys out, and Sharon is always trying to fuck them despite being married to Bonnie's dad. Today is no different. When Sharon discovers that Nikki doesn't speak Hungarian, she takes the opportunity to quiz Bonnie about all kinds of things, from the size of Nikki's dick to the way he licks her pussy. The trio settles in to watch some TV together, but in reality Sharon spends her time making a move on Nikki with her feet. Inching closer, Sharon reaches under the blanket and starts stroking Nikki's hard cock. When Bonnie reaches under the blanket to do the same, she is horrified to realize stepmommy has gotten there first.Sharon tries to defend herself that her husband hasn't been home in three weeks, but Bonnie isn't buying it. When Sharon says she'll tell Nikki he's the third guy this week, Bonnie comes back that she'll tell her dad about Sharon's infidelity. Eventually they make a deal that they will both keep the other's secret and share Nikki. Although Nikki is not able to follow the conversation, he is very aware of what's happening when both ladies suddenly stop talking and start pawing at him. A hot second later, Bonnie has Nikki's dick in her mouth while Sharon sucks his balls. The girls take turns, sharing oh so nicely. Sharon graciously even lets Bonnie get naked and climb onto Nikkie's fuck stick for the first ride as Bonnie rubs her clit.Sharon gets to enjoy Nikki next, bouncing away on his hardon. Since Bonnie is already naked, she hops onto the top of the couch so that Sharon can finger her greedy puss and then lean in for a full on feast. When it's once again Bonnie's turn to enjoy Nikki's cock, she finds herself on her back with Nikki buried between her thighs and Sharon riding her mouth. That position lets Nikki motorboat Sharon's fine ass titties as he keeps Bonnie's party going. Sharon takes her turn in the middle on her hands and knees with Nikki giving it to her in doggy and her mouth staying busy lapping away at Bonnie's juicy snatch. Finally sated, the girls continue their pledge to share Nikki as they work together to blow him until he pops into their waiting open mouths.
FileSize: 3.87 GB
Duration: 00:26:13
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/r84rkm7apvkv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 25, 2022 9:28 am
Blake Blossom (Soapy & Horny)
CATEGORY: All sex
DESCRIPTION: Blake Blossom is trying to enjoy a nice bath and masturbation session, but her roommate Johnny barges in because he's gonna be late to work and needs to shower. He gets naked in front of her, which turns her on even more so she decides to have some fun. She pushes her tits against the shower glass and then the real fun begins. She gives him an amazing blowjob before they fuck in the bath tub for multiple positions and he shoots a huge load all over her face.
FileSize: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:31:03

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/j0mgeyozr2q3
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 25, 2022 4:24 am
Blake Blossom, Angel Youngs (Double Dare Pussy Dipping / 24.03.2022)
CATEGORY: Titty Fuck, Big Tits, Scissoring, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Caucasian, Side Fuck, Threesome, Athletic, Doggystyle, Indoors, Natural Tits, FFM, Interracial, Tattoo
DESCRIPTION: Blake and Angel are casually hanging out in their bedroom when Blake tries on a sexy dress that shows off her round ass. Angel playfully "makes it rain" on Blake's booty, then decides to eat Blake's wet pussy and scissor with her. Van, their pervy roommate, looks into the bedroom and likes what he sees. Both girls invite Van in, but he hears his annoying girlfriend coming. After Van's girlfriend drops her towel, enticing him to join her in the shower, Angel bets Blake that she can't suck Van's dick before his girlfriend does, and Blake takes the bet. They sneak off to the bathroom, where Van's girlfriend is giving him a handjob in the shower, Van's eyes closed in pleasure. Before she can suck Van's cock, Blake holds the shower door open so Angel can grab Van's girlfriend and shove her out the bathroom door, which Angel closes and locks. Blake kneels in the shower and gives Van a BJ. He looks down and is shocked that Blake's giving him the BJ of his life, but he goes with it leading to shower sex with Blake as Angel watches and masturbates. Van's girlfriend pounds on the bathroom door but they ignore her. Angel wants in on the action and grabs Van out of the shower to fuck him in the bathroom, leading to Van getting to fuck both their wet pussies! Van's girlfriend finally gets the door open just in time to see Van shoot cum all over Blake and Angel's big tits and chases him out the door as Blake and Angel relax.
FileSize: 741.5 MB
Duration: 00:34:40
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/4ugvjcxtjv7h
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 25, 2022 1:51 am
Blake Blossom - Birthday Blossom
CATEGORY: Blowjob, Big Tits, Cum Shot, Natural Tits, All Sex, Masturbation
FileSize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:33:16
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/kq59c45r96va
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 11:19 pm
Bess Breast and Abby Somers (The Desire To Improve)
CATEGORY: Clothed Sex, Caucasian, Black Hair, CFNM, Boy, Brown Eyes, American, Casual Wear, Crop Top, Bra, Cinematic Story, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Big Tits, Big Ass, Camel Toe, Couch, Blouse
DESCRIPTION: The gorgeous Bess has tried it all, but she can't stand boys and their smells. Thankfully, Abby knows a doctor who will surely know how to help her overcome this issue. As soon as Dr. Green arrives, he notices how difficult the situation is but uses his experience to tell them that there's something they can do. A kinky, sloppy demonstration kicks off, and it seems the young Bess isn't impressed, that is until Dr. Green shows up for session number two and shows some improvement; this time, she's ready for more contact and joins in on the new, sexy demonstration. She knows who she wants to help her for the last step, so a hot threesome kicks off between doctor, patient, and Abby, promising to help this young vixen change forever.
FileSize: 1.89 GB
Duration: 00:53:03

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/7tapgf3ql64q
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 24, 2022 1:12 pm
Avery Jane - Avery Jane's Birthday GangBang (14-04-2022)
CATEGORY: blowjob, high heels, gangbang, double penetration, footjob, airtight, ass to mouth, ass to pussy, gapes, big tits, cum swallowing, lingerie, fake tits, interracial, fisting, anal creampie, rough, tattoo, big butt, double anal, anal
DESCRIPTION: For my birthday I decided to celebrate my favorite way: with a hardcore GangBang with some of my favorite dicks! My big birthday bang started with a blowbang while I popped balloons with my big bubbly ass, followed by lots of pussy licking, anal, DP, DAP, anal fisting, foot fucking, and 7 cumloads in all my holes and on my feet!! The boys used me like the good little birthday whore I was and made my birthday the filthiest fucking celebration ever!!
FileSize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:45:18
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
https://filejoker.net/xgb75xl953vd