Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2022 6:48 pm
Ava Addams & Monique Alexander & Nicolette Shea & Romi Rain - Office 4-Play: Christmas Bonuses
Cast: Ava Addams & Monique Alexander & Nicolette Shea & Romi Rain

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Squirt, Blowjob, Black Hair, Redhead, Orgy, MILF, Amazon, Huge Tits, Christmas, Big Ass, Work Fantasies, Bubble Butt, Thick, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blonde
It's that magical time of year again: holiday parties, office shenanigans, and receiving a big, fat Christmas bonus. At least it should be, but after last year's messy holiday bash, Mr. Lee has other ideas. This year, he's withholding the Christmas bonuses until after the party-that way everyone is sure to be on their best behavior. Fortunately for him, all the ladies have a different take on what exactly their best behavior is and before he knows it, he's having a hot fivesome with four beautiful busty babes. Merry Christmas for Mr. Lee indeed!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:47:00
FileSize: 3.97 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Nicolette_Shea_Romi_Rain._Office_4Play_Christmas_Bonuses_Ava_Addams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 20, 2022 11:00 am
Ariana Aimes (Boss Fucks My Ass ANAL) - Boss Fucks My Ass ANAL
Cast: Ariana Aimes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Breast Milk, Anal, Pumping Ebony
Your assistant has just returned from her maternity leave. You know that she was just pregnant and is probably lactating now. You pretend to casually come in and check her work while she is pumping her milk. You know you have a lactation fetish and it turns you on so much. You tell her the sound of the pump is annoying and insist that she hand expresses. Eventually, you can't take it anymore and lean in the suck her milk. You get so much that is starts to drip out of your mouth. You take your cock out and tell her to spray milk on it and suck it off. She protests that her husband would not like that and you tell her that is his problem. It is her job to assist you at work. You face fuck her before standing her up, ripping off her top and bending her over the desk. You fuck her hard, spray milk all over the desk, and make her lick it all clean. Next, you go to slide your cock in her ass, it looks so tight, you can't help yourself. She tells you that she doesn't even let her husband fuck her ass! It's a good thing you're not her husband. You fuck her ass fast and hard in multiple positions. She does ass to mouth. Finally, you blow the hugest load you've ever seen all over her face, it drips down to her tits. You use your cock to scoop the cum into her mouth. She blows bubbles with the cum then swallows it all down. Fantasy includes; anal, lactation, milk, ass to mouth, boss, assistant, cheating wife, cheating, ebony, ebony milf, milk pumping, milf, work, doggy, missionary, riding, facial, cum swallow, swallowing, cum play, HD, boy girl, huge facial, big cum shot, cum shot.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:15
FileSize: 4.69 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ariana_Aimes_Ariana_Aimes_Boss_Fucks_My_Ass_ANAL_Ariana_Aimes.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 20, 2022 8:24 am
Anny Aurora - Sexy Secretary Anny Aurora Gets Used and Abused By Her Boss
Cast: Anny Aurora

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cumshot Facials Hardcore High Heels Shaved Pussy Uniform Wife
Guten Tag to Private's sexy new German teen Anny Aurora!
This secretary drops to her knees to suck her boss's big hard cock in "Barcelona Boss".
After a sloppy POV blowjob, this firm ass teen bends over to have her tight young pussy eaten out and fucked hard from behind.
This slut has a designer vagina and it gets destroyed on the office desk, she takes it hard and deep from her hung boss as he grips onto her perky tits.
This blonde beauty finishes her man off with some wild cowgirl riding, grinding her tight hole up and down his dick before taking a huge cumshot all over her young supple body.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:45
FileSize: 906 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anny_Aurora._Sexy_Secretary_Anny_Aurora_Gets_Used_and_Abused_By_Her_Boss_Anny_Aurora.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 20, 2022 3:12 am
Ania Kinski - Such A Demanding Boss
Cast: Ania Kinski

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex Hardcore Anal
Ania Kinski, a very demanding boss, also knows how to congratulate her employees.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:54
FileSize: 594.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ania_Kinski_Ania_Kinski.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 7:25 pm
Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl) First training my secretary
Cast: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: fetish, blowjob, doll fetish, facial, natural tits, cumshot
After that, my boss wrote to me in the chat. "I'll call in a few days and then we'll get that hotel room." "No fucking way, you bastard. I'm never letting you touch me."I'll come to a meeting that would preserve my reputation. My boss was from the first day obsessed with me and he wants to fuck me, I always rejected any of his proposal for a meeting anywhere. He said that it would still happen and laughed. But what happened two days ago made me embarrassed and his last message...I was not going to undress for my boss. I said that I will not do this and I do not care that he can fire me. He told me to dance for him, I did not want to do it. But in some magical way I do this, I undress for him. I vaguely remember everything that was happening, as if it was not with me, as though my boss was controlling my mind, I did everything he wanted. When I wake up from the magic d.o.p.e, I was in the sperm of my boss, as it happened I can not remember. He used me, dirty bastard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 928.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel._aka_Angel_Desert_desertigl_Angel_desertigl.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 11:39 am
Angel Wicky - Start-Up Culture
Cast: Angel Wicky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, MILF, Boss, Huge Tits, Work Fantasies, Anal
It's Danny's first day in the wonderful world of a new startup. After a vague understanding of what the company does, he stumbles into the office to find himself surrounded by exercise balls and low-fat vegan ice cream. His boss Angel glides in on a pair of roller skates and starts spurting so many buzzwords that Danny's head starts to spin. He does notice the absolute praise worthy rack on his new boss. Angel tells him how it's important to break down barriers and push past social norms - starting with their clothes. It doesn't take long before Angel is bobbing on Danny's knob. If this is startup culture, maybe it's not so bad after all!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:17
FileSize: 2.81 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Wicky._StartUp_Culture_Angel_Wicky.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 19, 2022 3:53 am
Angel Piaff, Alexis Crystal, Ani Blackfox, Nicole Vice, Lucy Li, Bianca Bennet, Nikol, Tracy Lindsay, Izzy Delphine, Cynthia Hill - Female Agent Lesbian Compilation
Cast: Angel Piaff, Alexis Crystal, Ani Blackfox, Nicole Vice, Lucy Li, Bianca Bennet, Nikol, Tracy Lindsay, Izzy Delphine, Cynthia Hill

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lesbian, Office, Pussy Licking, Work Fantasies, Vibrator, Pussy Fingering, Boob play, 69, Big Tits Worship, Strapon, Sex Toys, Amateur, Face Sitting, Indoors

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:52
FileSize: 1.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Piaff_Lucy_Li_Nicole_Vice_Izzy_Delphine_Cynthia_Hill_Alexis_Crystal.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 18, 2022 2:54 pm
Amber Jayne & Victoria June - Must-See Office Threesome

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, Big Ass, Big Cock, MILF, Gonzo, Shaved Pussy, All Sex, Pantyhose, Blowjob, Hardcore, Threesome, Blonde, Stockings, Tattoo, Big Tits, Cum On Tits, Lingerie, Doggystyle
Busty Milf Amber Jayne gets ready for some incredible double dong action with the long-haired hot-blooded Victoria June.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:31
FileSize: 1.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Jayne_Victoria_June_MustSee_Office_Threesome_Amber_Jayne.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 17, 2022 11:19 pm
Alix Lynx Gold Digger Gets What She has Coming
Cast: Alix Lynx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: SLUT TRAINING, SECRETARY, OFFICE DOMINATION, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMALE TRAINING, MESMERIZE
Alix has always known how to use her "assets" now she has her sites on getting a huge sexual harassment case against her new boss Mr Masters. She is going to be sure she tempts him into screwing up, and gets proof!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:04:48
FileSize: 1.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alix_Lynx_Gold_Digger_Gets_What_She_has_Coming_Alix_Lynx.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 17, 2022 3:30 pm
Alexa Tomas - Office Boss Alexa Tomas Gets Dominated By Two Hard Cocks
Cast: Alexa Tomas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, Anal, FMM, European, Deep throat, Hardcore, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Facials
Alexa Tomas stars in Private's all new Barcelona Boss! This office slut gets herself soaking wet with a vibrator before being joined by two of her hung employees for some sloppy deep throat. After a double blowjob she takes it deep in the ass with a hardcore anal spit roasting, the only thing stopping her screaming is the big cock in her throat. They take turns splitting her tight ass and pounding her wet pussy before finishing her off with an anal creampie and a sticky facial.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:09
FileSize: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alexa_Tomas_Office_Boss_Alexa_Tomas_Gets_Dominated_By_Two_Hard_Cocks_Alexa_Tomas.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 17, 2022 7:41 am
Aletta Ocean, Christina Shine - Office Affair
Cast: Aletta Ocean, Christina Shine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: lingerie, hardcore, Big tits, stockings, threesome

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:24
FileSize: 923 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aletta_Ocean_Christina_Shine_Office_Affair_Christina_Shine_Aletta_Ocean.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 17, 2022 2:30 am
Alena Croft - She's A Smooth Operator
Cast: Alena Croft

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Blonde, Enhanced, Big Ass, Medium Skin, Average Body, Innie Pussy, High Heels, Tittyfuck, Big Tits, Caucasian, Secretary
Blonde bombshell Alena Croft is Small Hands' sexy legal assistant and secret weapon. Alena's sultry voice and beautiful big tits are enough to bend any man to her will - from potential clients to her own boss. When Alena catches Small Hands jerking off to the sound of her voice, she decides to take matters into her own hands, laying down the law with some creative disciplinary action.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:09
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alena_Croft_Shes_A_Smooth_Operator_Alena_Croft.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 16, 2022 9:19 pm
Adria Rae, Kyler Quinn - The Baby Sitter & Her Hot Friend Fucks Her Boss While His Wife Is Gone
Cast: Adria Rae, Kyler Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Threesome, DeepThroat, Natural Breasts, Brunette

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:48
FileSize: 635.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_Adria_Rae.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 16, 2022 5:42 am
Valentina Ricci - Hot school girl Valentina Ricci enjoys hot MMF threesome in doctor's office
Cast: Valentina Ricci

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Stockings, All Sex, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:52
FileSize: 2.87 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
2017.11.07_Ricci_enjoys_hot_MMF_threesome_in_doctors_office_Valentina_Ricci.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 16, 2022 3:06 am
Stella Cox - Cum Into My Office
Cast: Stella Cox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Office, Stocking, Blowjob, Big Tits
The amazing Miss Stella Cox features in todays Killergram update for Cum Into My Office. Stella interviews Mike Angelo and its not long before she is feasting on a rock hard cock and being fucked hard over her desk. A top notch hard fucking scene.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:01
FileSize: 736.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
19.03.2016_Stella_Cox_Cum_Into_My_Office_Stella_Cox.mp4