Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 23, 2024 3:36 am
Stephie Staar is bound on a vibrator, while being brutally face fucked and deep throated

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Stephie Staar, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:11:08
Size: 65.4 MB
Description: Stephie Staar slips into Sub Space pretty fast and takes a brutal face and pussy pounding!

screenshot

HD video type: 360p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Stephie_Staar_is_bound_on_a_vibrator_while_being_brutally_face_fucked_and_deep_throated.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 6:39 am
Summer Hart. Abandoned

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Summer Hart
Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:38:32
Size: 2.05 GB
Description: I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Summer_Hart._Abandoned.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 9:39 am
Sunflower, Sarah Stern - Punished Pervert

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Sunflower, Sarah Stern
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:16:35
Size: 862.9 MB
Description: The other morning my neighbour Liam thought he saw movement in the garden whilst he was getting dressed. He quickly went to the window and saw Sunflower peeping at him with her hands in her knickers! He almost didn't believe hIs eyes so checked his cctv footage and found that this naughty young lady had been watching him on several occasions. Sunflower was given a choice of punishment. He could take the footage to the police or she could take a good hard spanking from me. Oh and it would be filmed especially for Liam. That after all would only be fair. Sunflower reluctantly agrees to the spanking and goes over my knee for the hardest hand spanking she's ever endured. I then put her into the diaper position with everything exposed and spank her some more

screenshot

HD video type: 2160p
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Sunflower_Sarah_Stern__Punished_Pervert.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 12:38 pm
Tall sexy MILF bound is custom metal and leather bondage. Takes huge bl cock, brutal deep throating

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: CiCi Rhodes, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:14:24
Size: 750.2 MB
Description: Welcome CiCi Rhodes to Sexually Broken. This hot MILF puts most other stars to shame in the manner in which she fucks. She Deep Throats with the best of them, she takes huge cock, she can handle the hard bondage and rough sex, and truly enjoys every second. This is one girl that does not do it for the money, she does it because she loves it.
We have CiCi trapped in a custom made metal and leather bondage device. Our new Prototype Blindfold designed by our own Cyd Black is securely in place. CiCi's sexy ass sticks out and her tight gag is causing her to drool. She is completely helpless, a couple of holes for use to use and abuse.
We don't waste anyones time. 10 inches of thunderous hard cock settles in behind CiCi's hot ass, and with a couple of good thrusts someone's Mom is moaning like a common slut. The gag muffles some of the sound, but the drooling intensifies as puddles of spit drip down CiCi's helpless face. CiCi's cums early and often. The gag is replaced by another hard cock, and now CiCi, is getting deeply fucked from both ends without mercy. We use CiCi's throat like a pussy, fucking it balls deep over and over. CiCi is in a world most never experience, Cumming over and over, while struggling for air every second.
Back and forth the cocks move, taking turns making CiCi cum. It's rough pounding sex at it's finest and CiCi is completely overwhelmed. In the end 10 inch of black cock slide balls deep down CiCi's pretty throat as a vibrato make her brutally cum over and over. In the end CiCi is dripping some form of liquid from each hole, as her hard deep breathing, reminds her she is deep in subspace, wondering if she will ever finds the exit back to the normal world...

screenshot

Tall_sexy_MILF_bound_is_custom_metal_and_leather_bondage._Takes_huge_bl_cock.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 3:40 pm
Tess Dagger - 2 videos

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Tess Dagger
Production date: 09.06.2017
Duration: 01:30:14
Size: 621.1 MB
Description: I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

screenshotscreenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Tess_Dagger__2_videos_1.mp4
Tess_Dagger__2_videos_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 9:37 pm
The Delivery 3

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name
Brittany Elway
Stacey Shortiii
Kelle Martina
Natasha Zare
Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:37:56
Size: 1.45 GB
Description: The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany ElwayGo back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs 'Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

The_Delivery_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 23, 2024 9:55 pm
The **** Of Kayden Kross

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kayden Kross
Production date: 2009
Duration: 00:44:17
Size: 501.1 MB
Description: OK, we won't be receiving any awards from the National Society of Psychologists for our latest excursion into the joys and perils of abduction! Seems that a lovely young lady (movie star gorgeous Kayden Kross) has been troubled by vivid dreams in which she struggles bound, gagged and naked! Unfortunately for her, she places her trusts in an unscrupulous therapist who preys on her plight by disguising himself and turning her bondage dreams into frightening reality! Before beautiful Kayden escapes his malign influence, she's struggled in captivity time after time, her psychological defenses disappearing along with her clothes
Silenced with tape, her breasts exposed, Kayden lies on a couch, immobilized with plastic ties, as her captor fondles her!
**** to strip naked, Kayden's bound and ball gagged by her ruthless abductor, who once again exploits her vulnerability!
Kayden's luscious body is **** into a hogtie, allowing the evil therapist easy access to her bare feet, which he mouths as she whimpers behind her tape gag!
A cleave gagged Kayden squirms in a chair, to which she's been trussed with over 100 feet of thin cord, while the therapist helps himself to handfuls of her breasts!
Kayden's helplessness and humiliation culminates as she writhes in a ball tie on the floor of her boudoir; a black cloth between the naked beauty's lips muffles her cries!
To complete her experience, Kayden's lightly bound and allowed to escape -- but will the dreams ever end?

screenshot

HD video type: 360p
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

The_****_Of_Kayden_Kross.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 12:46 am
The Slave Training

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Bebe Lebadd, Desi D'Angelo, Diamond Lane, Sharon Kane, Tara Paisley
Production date: 1990
Duration: 00:51:16
Size: 868.3 MB
Description: Barbara wanted to be a Mistress more than anything in the world, and she was willing to do whatever it took to become one. But she wan't prepared for what would come her way in The Slave Training, Hom's ultra-hot new video presentation. She wanted to be a mistress...but they made her a slave!

screenshot

HD video type: 576p
Video Format: AVI
Video: 720x576 (5:4), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

The_Slave_Training.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 3:46 am
TopGrl - Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Emily Marilyn, Sister Dee
Production date: 2010
Duration: 00:54:53
Size: 695.1 MB
Description: Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot force herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.

screenshot

TopGrl__Emily_Marilyn_Sister_Dee.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 6:44 am
Tori Avano - Tori Avano Gets Machine Fucked

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Tori Avano
Production date: 14.12.2022
Duration: 00:38:43
Size: 1.4 GB
Description: Tori Avano stands naked, tied-up in rope bondage to a Saint Andrew's Cross. An Hitachi is strapped to her pussy and she writhes in pleasure as the vibrator warms her up. Her hands are freed and she makes herself cum multiple times. In the next scene she's in a doggy-style position with her wrists bound in rope. We get an unobstructed view of her gorgeous ass and her pussy getting machine fucked and she cums hard. In the final scene clothespins are placed across her tits as she straddles a Sybian and Tori cums multiple times from the vibrating saddle.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Tori_Avano__Tori_Avano_Gets_Machine_Fucked.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 9:46 am
Trapped and trained

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Chelsea Blue, Eva, Nikki Sinn, Dru Barrymore
Production date: 1998
Duration: 00:50:27
Size: 952.9 MB
Description: Mistress Nikki Sinn's favorite slave has been stolen with plans to sell her on the black market of slaves. Nikki traps the thief, and her nasty punishment is a savored thrill for the jaded senses of erotic torture. This is one thief that will probably steal again just to get back in to Mistress Nikki's dungeon!!!

screenshot

HD video type: 576p
Video Format: AVI
Video: 720x576 (4:3), 25.000 fps, AVC

Trapped_and_trained.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 12:50 pm
Treasure Hunt - DUEL

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Lady Ariel, Lady Amanda, Lady Tatjana
Production date: 15.10.2021
Duration: 01:28:52
Size: 1.43 GB
Description: The now Treasure Hunt game became a great success, and now we publish a special episode of this game: a DUEL between Amanda and Ariel. They were given several opportunities (Cards of Pain 6, Cards of Pain 9, Cards of Pain RLD Ariel, Cards of Pain RLD Amanda) to win a much higher prize than any other player in our history. After they failed in each game, we decided to give them another opportunity to win $20000 in this special, DUEL format of our newest game. Most of the rules are the same as in the regular game. The difference is that this time, no player can go home with fewer Treasure Chests than ALL FIVE. The player who finds the fifth Treasure Chest immediately wins the total prize. Until then, any player who draws a body part, must complete the current punishment round. To maintain fairness in the game, we have asked Tatjana to act as an Independent referee of the game. If she finds that someone is cheating or using dirty tricks, she can give that player 5 penalty strokes each time.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Treasure_Hunt__DUEL.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 9:44 pm
Vanessa Vega - Punishment For The Mouthy Brat Vanessa Vega

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Eli Cross, Vanessa Vega
Production date: 02.10.2023
Duration: 01:10:16
Size: 2.53 GB
Description: Mouthy brat Vanessa Vega is exploring her limits with intense torment from Eli Cross. Vanessa's session begins in a standing position with a collar around her neck and her wrists behind her back keeping her locked in position. Eli warms up her flesh with hard smacks from a leather flogger, bringing Vanessa into a blissful ecstasy. He continues with more impact play from a riding crop on her ass and nipples. Large toys are inserted into Vanessa's hungry holes as the slut screams in ecstasy, and Eli can't help but laugh as she suffers. She is rewarded with a squirting orgasm that has her writhing in her restraints. In the next position, Vanessa is placed on her back, legs spread wide open, with a large pink butt plug deep in her ass. Vanessa is helpless as Eli starts clamping her pussy lips with clips. Eli canes Vanessa's feet and legs as she intensely screams and laughs from the torment. In the final position, Vanessa is face down and ass up with her wrists and ankles in restraints. Her marked-up body is punished further with cane strikes from Eli. Vanessa is ravaged with a large toy in her ass that goes straight into her mouth afterwards. Her pussy and ass are stretched further while a vibrator is held firmly against her clit, inducing her to squirt even more.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Vanessa_Vega__Punishment_For_The_Mouthy_Brat_Vanessa_Vega.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 24, 2024 9:57 pm
Veruca James And Dakota Skye. The Reluctant Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Veruca James And Dakota Skye
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:57:37
Size: 2.07 GB
Description: When prudish blonde housewife Dakota Skye is taken to The Upper Floor she is made into a slave slut by House Slave Veruca James. Veruca demonstrates the proper manners of a slave: sucking dick and taking it in every hole. Dakota is put the test, electrocuted, clothes-pinned, made to gag on cock, and fucked hard.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Veruca_James_And_Dakota_Skye._The_Reluctant_Slave.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 25, 2024 12:50 am
Veruca James. Pussy On The Pole

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Veruca James
Production date: 2013
Duration: 00:44:10
Size: 2.25 GB
Description: Veruca James is a classic beauty that is "excited to try something new." Well, dear, I have a lot of things to show you. When you get your hands on a girl with a body like this you have to take full advantage. When you find one that says she's looking for something she hasn't tried before you have to push her limits. Leather, electricity, and whatever else I can think of, if she hasn't done it then it is definitely on the menu.

screenshot

Veruca_James._Pussy_On_The_Pole.mp4