Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 02, 2024 10:12 am
Ivy Lebelle. Pegging Glory Hole

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ivy Lebelle
Production date: 2018
Duration: 00:18:35
Size: 1.54 GB
Description: Mistress Ivy visits the strap on glory hole to have her cock serviced. She fucks his slutty ass with her giant dong making him take all 10 inches.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ivy_Lebelle._Pegging_Glory_Hole.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 02, 2024 1:13 pm
Janira Wolf

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Janira Wolf
Duration: 00:13:45
Size: 1007.7 MB

screenshot

Janira_Wolf.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 12:54 am
Jessa Rhodes. Marking Her Territory

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jessa Rhodes
Production date: 2016
Duration: 00:20:33
Size: 1.27 GB
Description: Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy.

screenshot

Jessa_Rhodes._Marking_Her_Territory.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 1:12 am
Jet Setting Jasmine - Yes Goddess Jet Setting Jasmine and Tony Orlando

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jet Setting Jasmine, Tony Orlando
Production date: 27.08.2019
Duration: 00:58:44
Size: 643.8 MB
Description: Jet Setting Jasmine sits at her leather throne looking gorgeous and powerful. Graveling at her feet in a latex hood is Tony Orlando. She makes him clean her black high heeled shoes with his tongue and so he licks them clean including the soles. Jasmine tells Tony to remove her shoes and worship her stocking covered feet. He sniffs and licks them and she shoves them in his mouth. Next he's told to remove Jasmine's stockings and he does it slowly and continues licking her now naked feet and sucks her toes. Jasmine shoves both of her feet into his big mouth. She makes him remove his leather jock and she presses her toes against his cock and scolds him for producing pre-cum without permission. She feeds it to him with her feet and he tells her he's sorry. She commands him to sniff and to lick her underarms and as he does, she traps his nose and mouth in there, gets him in a headlock and squeezes. In the next scene, Jasmine wields a giant dildo attached to her strap-on. She has Tony bent over a leather padded cage in a black straight jacket, with a blindfold covering his eyes and a ball gag in his mouth. She flogs his ass with a flogger in each hand and after his ass turns pink, she slides the huge dildo into his asshole and fucks him deep. Jasmine puts Tony on the floor with his ass in the air. She slides on latex stockings, lubes them up and shoves almost her whole foot into Tony's ass. He backs up onto his Goddess' foot, trying to fit the heel in, and she takes her foot out and makes him clean it off with his mouth for being such a greedy slut. Next, Jasmine has Tony on his back, on top of a padded table, covered in layers of plastic wrap, unable to move. She cuts a hole, made only for his cock and pulls it out. She lubes up a sounding rod and shoves it deep down Tony's urethra and fucks his pee hole with the metal rod. After that, she relieves her full breasts on to Tony's face, squeezing them and showering him with her breast milk. He frees one of his hands to jerk off and cums while them warm milk rains from his Goddess.

screenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Jet_Setting_Jasmine__Yes_Goddess_Jet_Setting_Jasmine_and_Tony_Orlando.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 4:15 am
Jims Birthday

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:16:18
Size: 304.4 MB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1

Jims_Birthday_1.wmv
Jims_Birthday_2.wmv
Jims_Birthday_3.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 7:15 am
Jolene Hexx - The Nude Dominatrix

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx
Duration: 00:14:50
Size: 660.5 MB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Jolene_Hexx__The_Nude_Dominatrix.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 10:23 am
Joy, Kat Turner, Lucid Lavender - Three Mistress Ambush

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Joy, Kat Turner, Lucid Lavender
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:22:45
Size: 747.7 MB
Description: Three little mistresses jumping on one very dangerous boy. That's why he's restrained!!One named Joy makes fun of his drippy cock, one named Lucy has a pretty great store just like mine
and the other one is me, and I'm going to tease this boy until he's begging to cum. Highly entertaining tease and denial taunting.It's my ever so popular escape challenge boy (see also the description in "Not Gonna Ruin You, Promise) in a crazy, 22 minute clip of nonstop boy-owning.
At the end I make him apologize (no small feat) and wrap his dick expertly, and leave him pathetically saluting the air. Recommended.

screenshot

Joy_Kat_Turner_Lucid_Lavender__Three_Mistress_Ambush.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 1:24 pm
Julia Ann. Latex Goddess Julia Ann Dominates Dripping Cock Whore

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Julia Ann, Tony Orlando
Duration: 01:10:48
Size: 2.55 GB
Description: When latex whore Tony Orlando comes sauntering into Julia Ann's dungeon, he's convinced he knows it all. He's convinced he's seen it all before. Like all men, Tony is cocksure and entirely confident that he knows exactly how best to serve his mistress, without ever listening to what his mistress actually wants and needs. Lucky for Tony, Mistress Julia is patient and kind, and willing to teach her self-assured bitch boy his place in the world. In a deliciously sultry voice truly unique to the latex-clad goddess, Julia Ann humiliates Tony - breaking him down slowly and methodically. Tony endures over-the-knee spankings, licks in between every single one of Mistress Julia's stocking enshrined toes, and is smothered in her voluminous, soft, and radiant tits before being edged into psychological oblivion. Julia then binds her pet, parading him on elbows and knees for her pleasure before delivering a heavy dose of corporal. Tony's cock begins to drip as Mistress Julia then teases his greedy pink hole, plunging her gigantic dick suddenly into her meat toy, drawing deep moans and yips from the nasty slut gobbling up every inch. After thoroughly fucking Tony in doggy until he gapes and cries out from the overwhelming sensation of being entirely full of cock, Mistress Julia mounts her whore's face, using Tony only for his tongue. Fully immersed in her own pleasure, Mistress Julia smothers Tony with her divine ass, giving him taste after heavenly taste of her glorious wet cunt. Julia then uses her other pussy - her foot pussy - to edge Tony, who thrusts desperately between her delicate arches, trying to cum as Mistress Julia taunts and laughs at him. Finally, finally, she allows her pet to release his disgusting, sticky shame all over her divine toes. Tony, of course, has to lick up every single drop.

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Julia_Ann._Latex_Goddess_Julia_Ann_Dominates_Dripping_Cock_Whore.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 03, 2024 4:20 pm
Julie Skyhigh - European deputy became a Julie'slave - part 2 & Assfucking strap-on - eat your cum

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Julie Skyhigh
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:15:19
Size: 826.9 MB
Description: I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

screenshot

Julie._deputy_became_a_julieslave__part_2__assfucking_strapon__eat_your_cum.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 12:59 am
June Fontaine & Kyera Kin - Ded Pool Gets Smothered by Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: June Fontaine & Kyera Kin
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:10:23
Size: 384.2 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

June_Fontaine__Kyera_Kin__Ded_Pool_Gets_Smothered_by_Ass.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:03 am
Kagney Linn Karter - Denied Fuck Pet

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kagney Linn Karter
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:18:56
Size: 569.2 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

Kagney_Linn_Karter__Denied_Fuck_Pet.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:23 am
Karmen Karma, Kimberly Kendall - The Manhandlers

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Karmen Karma, Kimberly Kendall
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:09:53
Size: 297.7 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1

Karmen_Karma_Kimberly_Kendall__The_Manhandlers.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 4:30 am
Kat - Ass Addict Heaven

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kat
Production date: 2019
Duration: 00:14:28
Size: 1.8 GB
Description: The amazing Brat Princess Kat Soles looks out of this world in this Ass Addict clip. The clip shows Kat walking around with lots of shots of her amazing ass. The Brat then sits full weight on a slave's face on the hard deck. She bounces and giggles at his discomfort. The clip at the end puts a slow-motion effect on some of the previous footage. This clip also has some soft mixed in dreamy music to put the jerker in a very relaxed empty state. This is a great pre-binge clip! Watch this clip first, edge, and then go crazy and binge! Go on a clip binge!

screenshot

Kat__Ass_Addict_Heaven.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 7:49 am
Kat Turner - Not Gonna Ruin You Promise

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kat Turner
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:08:29
Size: 370.1 MB
Description: One of my best boys to film with, he has a fetish for escaping and acting like anyone who restrains him is incompetent. You should see his emails leading up to sessions. Full of trash talking (at first I thought he was a goober, but really just another cute fetish boy doing his thing) and challenges and insults to my restraining ability.Sets up for a great, motivating session, really, once I decide to relax and play the game.He already came once but I'm not in the mood to play. I tell him I'll give him a normal handie, just like you know, normal vanilla friends do.Then I ruin it. And he's helpless. After I told him I wouldn't. Super fun clip.

screenshot

Kat_Turner__Not_Gonna_Ruin_You_Promise.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 04, 2024 10:26 am
Kat. Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Kat
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:11:53
Size: 998.6 MB
Description: Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

screenshot

Kat._Oil_My_Ass_Then_Fuck_My_Legs_Old_Simp.mp4