Author
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 23, 2005 9:24 pm
In my opinion, if you are unsure about her age, you shouldn't have posted a direct link to her site here. Better to be safe than sorry.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 24, 2005 2:59 am
generation wrote:
WOW INCREDIBLE THIS BEAUTY IS NOW ON BTM18 PLEASE MENS LOOK ON BTM18 LIZA ON THE LINK http://www.btm18-liza.com natural sensuality this girl is fantastic... Laughing MIAM MIAM!!

This Liza are YBT or Nubiles model?
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2005 12:39 pm
Dionysus wrote:
She looks 18 and her website says she is 18, so why speculate about her age? Absolutely anybody could be reading this board and you might cause problems for her site by suggesting that she isn't 18. Everyone is satisfied that she is 18, so there's no need to question her age.

really, doesn´t matter about her age Wink , but i visit her page since 2003 and her sedcart was compiled with age or date of birth this time. First sets was made like 14 latest like 16. Don´t know why her setcard was removed and she becames 18 by flicking of magic wand now Smile). Never mind, she is beautifull and hot. Enjoy her, guys
kiwc
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 26, 2005 12:42 pm
Dionysus wrote:
In my opinion, if you are unsure about her age, you shouldn't have posted a direct link to her site here. Better to be safe than sorry.

Te be safe??? Where u live, my friend? Say me what problem u see there Wink
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 27, 2005 3:08 am
Of course her age matters! If someone were to read this thread and think she's not 18 they might cause problems for the webmaster of her site. They could cause problems with the billing company.

It's not at all smart to question a model's documented age unless you're deliberately trying to cause trouble for a website. If a model says she's 18, she looks 18 and everyone that matters is satisfied that she's 18, then what possible sense is there in suggesting she's not 18?

As for my comment about "better safe than sorry", if you post stuff that breaks the board's rules there's the danger that the board could be shut down, so better to be safe than sorry in my opinion.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Dec 28, 2005 2:24 am
ohhhhhhhhhh...
lets talk about roxana right?
aquamonkee
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 07, 2006 8:53 am
there are some video's of her @ http://www.btm-videos.com/chantal/index.html
If anyone gets em please post details!!!
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Jan 08, 2006 4:30 am
Finally this cute angel, shows her perfect and fuckable body Very Happy
generation
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2006 5:28 am
excuse me but roxana is nude in this video and open pussy or is just romantic vid please??
Dionysus
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2006 12:10 pm
She doesn't do hardcore poses. It will only be softcore nudity.
Sato
VIP club member
Added: Jan 14, 2006 1:29 pm
FSPMe5
Good Poster
Added: Jan 18, 2006 3:13 pm
edit
needbtm
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 26, 2006 9:36 pm
Set 27 & 28
Shaving and massage