Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:13 am
I Licked My BFF

Cast: Romi Rain, Natalia Starr, Dillion Harper, Stella Cox, Jasmine Jae, Lyra Law

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 02:02:42
FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

I_Licked_My_BFF_1.mp4
I_Licked_My_BFF_2.mp4
I_Licked_My_BFF_3.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:14 am
I Love Big Toys 11

Cast: Kelly Divine, Carmella Diamond, Leighlani Red, Jaclyn Fox, Jandi Lin, Brooke Scott.

Description: Kelly Divine, Carmella Diamond, Leighlani Red, Jaclyn Fox, Jandi Lin, and Brooke Scott are here and they're ready to grab ahold of some of the biggest toys and shove it up their poor little pussies. These girls love it when the dongs are long and the dildos are thick as fuck and we've got 6 scenes full of ripping dildo action as these girls expand their horizons, or shall we say...holes. So who's afraid of the big bad toy? They're not!

screenshot

Video: 576x320 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 02:58:37
FileSize: 1.37 GB

I_Love_Big_Toys_11_1.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_11_2.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_11_3.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:15 am
I Love Big Toys 16

Cast: Jessica Young, Cassidy Blue, Trinity Post, Audrey Elson, Layla Rivera, Petra Davis

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 576x320 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:47:34
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

I_Love_Big_Toys_16_1.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_16_2.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:16 am
I Wanna Bang My Sister

Cast: Alexa Rae, Jayde Symz, Alexa Raye, Maxim Law, Amilia Onyx, Stoney Lynn, Cat Spark, Gracie May Green, Cedella Kors

Description: A steaming situation of saucy sister loving! All girls loving other sexy girls!

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:05:03
FileSize: 1.81 GB

screenshot

I_Wanna_Bang_My_Sister.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:17 am
I'm Always Here For You Sweetie

Cast: Natasha Nice, Chloe Cherry, Sofie Marie, Athena Faris, Kayla Paige, Eliza Eves

Description: Synopsis:Natasha Nice is impressed to find out her stepdaughter Eliza Eves is organizing a fundraiser to help raise money for new history textbooks that celebrate women's achievements. A few weeks later, Eliza arrives home and excitedly shows the new textbook to Natasha, who is tremendously proud of her. Natasha gushes over Eliza- she'll show her just how proud she really is! Kayla Paige welcomes her stepdaughter, Chloe Cherry, who will be staying with her. Kayla is looking forward to having lots of fun with her, however Chloe seems withdrawn. Chloe reveals that her girlfriend recently broke up with her and that she feels undesired. Kayla, desperate to improve her mood, assures Chloe that she's very desirable. She kisses Chloe then licks at her pussy. She'll give Chloe lots of love and attention! Sofie Marie is relaxing on the couch when her stepdaughter, Athena Faris, who recently moved out, arrives with a suitcase. She admits that she wasn't getting along with her roommate and begs to be allowed to move back home, but Sofie refuses. Athena, becoming desperate, offers to have SEX with Sofie. Sofie is surprised, but she goes along with it. Looks like Athena is definitely welcome home!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:35:07
FileSize: 1.99 GB

Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_1.mp4
Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_2.mp4
Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_3.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am
Juicy Licks Vol. 20

Cast: Gianna Dior, Alina Lopez, Naomi Swann, Veronica Rodriguez, Vienna Black, Michele James, Molly Stewart, Kiarra Kai, Sabina Rouge, Karissa Shannon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:25:37
FileSize: 1.67 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Juicy_Licks_Vol._20_1.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._20_2.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._20_3.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._20_4.mp4
Juicy_Licks_Vol._20_5.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:14 am
Kittens & Cougars 16

Cast: Alyx Star, Kylie Rocket, Rachael Cavalli, Joanna Angel, Aiden Ashley, Kayla Paige, McKenzie Lee, Gizelle Blanco

Description: Get paws deep in pussy! It's the sweet 16 anniversay of the hottest feline series ever! Sex-periennced cougars live out their cat-scratching fantasies with young hot kittens ready to lap and lick 'til their tiger mamas. Every pussy purs when hot milfs and horny kittens cum to play hard in every juicy scene!

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC / AVC
Duration: 01:36:12
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Kittens_Cougars_16_1.mp4
Kittens_Cougars_16_2.mp4
Kittens_Cougars_16_3.mp4
Kittens_Cougars_16_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am
Julia Ann & Her Girlfriends

Cast: India Summer, Veronica Avluv, Penny Pax, Shyla Jennings, Rayveness, Bobbi Starr, Lily Carter, Jessica Bangkok, Capri Anderson, Heather Starlet

Description: Julia Ann & Her Girlfriends
Join Julia Ann and 10 of her girlfriends for over 4 and a half hours of hot girl/girl sex.

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:20:38
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Julia_Ann_Her_Girlfriends.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:16 am
Just Us Girls

Cast: Jolie Butt, Kami Yammy, Kami Yammi, Lesya Milk, Nika Murr, Nika Nut, Sara Bork, Michelle Can, Daizy, Daisy Darling, Lea Bendas, Snowdrop Wish, Jessy Link, Sofi Li, Lana Banana

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:36:51
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Just_Us_Girls.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:17 am
Katie Thornton

Cast: Katie Thornton, Daniella Levy

Description: Katie Thornton is one of the most beautiful and busty girls we've ever laid eyes on. Now, this SCORE newcomer and Model of the Year has her first exclusive video, and it's packed with scenes that show off everything that makes her special: that face, those boobs, her smoldering sensuality. She even uses a boob pump on her nips!

screenshot

Video: 960x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:26:44
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Katie_Thornton.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am
La chatte de mes copines

Cast:
Anetta Kays
Bambola - Katy
Luna Stern - Paris Hill
Nella - Veronica Simon

Description: Pas un seul mâle à l'horizon, dans ce film. Et c'est tant mieux car elles sont si gracieuses, livrées à leur seul plaisir de femmes entre elles. La belle et sensuelle Luna mène le jeu avec toute sa fougue et une passion sans mélange pour les amours saphiques. Comme de bonnes petites écolières, sept autres jeunes et jolies nymphettes, ivres de désir, sont à l'écoute de leur maîtresse et multiplient les baisers profonds et les caresses sur leur corps juvénile, donnant de la bouche et des doigts sur les seins arrogants de leurs copines, fouillant leur chatte humide et titillant de la langue leur œillet d'amour frémissant à ce contact.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 704x400 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:41:05
FileSize: 696.7 MB

screenshot

La_chatte_de_mes_copines.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am
Leg Sex Babes 3

Cast: Silvia Saint, Jamie, Vera, Bella.

Description: One more from the award winngin Director Viv Thomas, Leg Sex Babes 3 stars some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Long luscious legs, sexy feet, three hot baes with toned legs and lingerie. Directed by Viv Thomas.

screenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:24:23
FileSize: 701.4 MB

screenshot

Leg_Sex_Babes_3.avi
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:15 am
Lesbian Analingus #11

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Angel Smalls, Brandi Love, Casey Calvert, Chloe Cherry, Giselle Palmer, Megan Rain, Mona Wales

Description: Ass eating has never looked or felt so good! Stunning lesbians enjoy the pleasures of ass licking in this acclaimed series. Cuties Megan Rain and Angel Smalls experiment with licking each other's cute butts in their dorm room. They make out and enjoy hot, lesbian sex with some ass eating thrown in for good measure...Casey Calvert and Giselle Palmer have a very serious discussion that soon turns kinky...Chloe Cherry drops off some groceries to sexy Mona Wales and Mona gives Chloe a tip she'll never forget...finally, uber MILFs Alexis Fawx and Brandi Love get wild behind closed doors..

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x544 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:13:43
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Lesbian_Analingus_11_1.mp4
Lesbian_Analingus_11_2.mp4
Lesbian_Analingus_11_3.mp4
Lesbian_Analingus_11_4.mp4
Lesbian_Analingus_11_5.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:16 am
Lesbian Adventures Older Women Younger Girls

Cast: Aubrey Addams, Elexis Monroe, Melissa Monet, Mina Meow, Darien Ross, Jordan Bliss, Rachel Steele

Description: Lesbians love adventure, and nothing is more exciting than making love to a woman of a certain age. In this romantic, sensual video, Elexis Monroe tries and falls to resist jilted lover Rachel Steele, while Melissa Monet helps young Mina Meow let down her defenses. Steele returns for a tutoring session with young, blonde Aubrey Addams, and older, more experienced Darien Ross shows some neighborly love to curious brunette Jordan Bliss.

screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:25:59
FileSize: 1.94 GB

Lesbian_Adventures_Older_Women_Younger_Girls_1.mp4
Lesbian_Adventures_Older_Women_Younger_Girls_2.mp4
Lesbian_Adventures_Older_Women_Younger_Girls_3.mp4
Lesbian_Adventures_Older_Women_Younger_Girls_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:17 am
Lesbian Adventures Victorian Love Letters

Cast: Julia Ann, Zoe Brittan, Anabelle Lee, Mellisa Monet, Nina Hartley, Nica Noelle, Nicole Ray, Magdelene St. Michaels.

Description: In a magical time before email and cell phones, there were only letters. Sweetheart Video rewinds to simpler and more erotic times in this beautiful film about victorian passion, represssion, and undeniable lust. Watch your favorite lesbian stars of today relive the stories of lesbians from a long ago. Annabelle Lee is set to marry Melissa Monet's son-but it's the older brunette Melissa that cute redhead Annabelle truely wants . Will love blossom over afternoon tea? Or will her letter to Melissa go unanswered? Meanwhile, Nina Hartley is writting letters to the love struck Nicole Noelle, but Nicole is to intimated to make the first move. When Nina show up unexpectedly, will passion finally flare between the two proper ladies? Luscious brunette Zoe Britton is in love with a mysterious woman, and Julia Ann is tired of it . She demands to see the letter Zoe is writting, will she get a uexpected surprise? And finally, Magdalene St Michaels has had it with teenaged Nicole Ray's exploits. Will a good old fashioned spanking lead to something more erotic? Featuring authentic victorian dresses and under garments, shot and filmed in a real victorian mansion.

screenshot

Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:05:16
FileSize: 1.85 GB

Lesbian_Adventures_Victorian_Love_Letters_1.avi
Lesbian_Adventures_Victorian_Love_Letters_2.avi
Lesbian_Adventures_Victorian_Love_Letters_3.avi
Lesbian_Adventures_Victorian_Love_Letters_4.avi