dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 17, 2009 11:18 am
Thanks, Arovane, for making available again these two great Meggy's videos for all members of forumophilia!! Wink
curupira
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 17, 2009 4:18 pm
all i have to say:

thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much thank you very much
littlewolf
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 18, 2009 3:06 am
Arovane is like a myth for those people like me that everyday spends at least 5 minutes to search for any Arovane's posts. Thank you. Very Happy
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm
These are the latest news about Meggy:

A new set at §@pphiç-3rotiç@ with Vlaska... Cool
screenshot

...and various solo and lez sets, a little too extreme, in a new "gynecologic" and "analogic" site 18çl0§3up.com with the name "Emma"...
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot

But she couldn't keep doing the normal hardcore?
Question Confused Question
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 12:02 am
Urinating!! That's a pity

Just looked at the site. In the description of this video they claim she is having an orgasm/squirting when clearly she is urinating.

From her hair length it looks like she made these vids around the same time she made most of the others- she probably made the rounds of all the studios/sites and worked as much as she could doing almost anything the studios wanted.

I must say she is the only model I have seen from these Russian studios who has done almost everything possible: anal, gape, lez, bbg, dominatrix, peeing... I have not seen any vids of her doing dp even though she has done threesomes with one guy oral and the other vaginal. Haven't seen her in any of the old guy/young girl videos these sites offer either.
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am
Here's another lez with "Amanda" and a black strap on - Amanda is also Vlaska

screenshot

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: aa
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm
dooltizh wrote:
Urinating!! That's a pity

Just looked at the site. In the description of this video they claim she is having an orgasm/squirting when clearly she is urinating.

From her hair length it looks like she made these vids around the same time she made most of the others- she probably made the rounds of all the studios/sites and worked as much as she could doing almost anything the studios wanted.

I must say she is the only model I have seen from these Russian studios who has done almost everything possible: anal, gape, lez, bbg, dominatrix, peeing... I have not seen any vids of her doing dp even though she has done threesomes with one guy oral and the other vaginal. Haven't seen her in any of the old guy/young girl videos these sites offer either.

There are still many sites where she has not yet appeared. Sites "normal" HC where many of other russian models have already passed. For example t33n§3xm@nia, t33n§t@rs0nly, ATm0v§, 18v!rg!n§3x, §poil3dv!rg!n§, tr!çky0ldt3açh3r (the site old/young), myp!çkupg!rl§, §tud3nt§3xp@rti3§, d0ubl3t3@m3dt33n§, §perm@nt!n0 and so on...
I think, and I hope, that there are still many of her videos that will soon be included in any of these sites. Or better yet, that she is doing "normal" HC sets of that will be included in any of these sites! Rolling Eyes
I hope that her last exit (femdom, peeing, extreme masturbating) is not a goal but only a transitional moment in her career. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, thanks for the lesbian video with Vlaska (another adorable model); lesbian is surely better than other things... Wink
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 2:25 pm
Here is a group with Olga/Claudia.

screenshot

dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link
dead link

pw: lame
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm
Is that "Vlaska" in the lez video? In the video she is called "Amanda"

I have not been collecting Vlaska's vids but I'll put her name in the post for others to find if they search for her
mario60
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 5:44 pm
dooltizh wrote:
Is that "Vlaska" in the lez video? In the video she is called "Amanda"

I have not been collecting Vlaska's vids but I'll put her name in the post for others to find if they search for her

She's Vlaska! Cool

http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/vlaska.html

I've often spoken of her in Arovane's thread. And in the same thread are posted many of her videos! Wink
dooltizh
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Thanks! I think I've been overwhelmed by Arovane's thread: it has sooooo many cute girls.

And the girls use so many different names I think I've stopped trying to associate names with them. If anyone posted a list of all the girls with all their videos.. and cross referenced them.. it would be a work of massive proportions.

The eurobabe index tries to do this.. and kudos to them for trying. Anyone know what is up with registration there? Seems registration is blocked?? They have a good list of Meggy's videos and her aliases but it isn't complete - and the forum section had some interesting info on her but I can't access it anymore as I never registered.
zeen
Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2009 12:21 pm
Talking about Meggy....does anyone knows which one was her first video or photo set ?? I am looking for that one.

Cheers !
curupira
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 05, 2009 3:40 am
[quote="mario60"]These are the latest news about Meggy:

...and various solo and lez sets, a little too extreme, in a new "gynecologic" and "analogic" site 18çl0§3up.com with the name "Emma"...
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot

where is it, Mario60?!

she`s one of the best
Very Happy