Author
Olegdganov1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:06 am
20 Yr Old Latina W

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Amateur

Release Date: 2022-08-02

This 20 yr old Latina with braces had never been face fucked or had it rough before. She giggles through her interview, I'm not sure she knows what she's in for. She starts sucking my cock and I take her to the camera and ask if she's ever been face fucked before. She giggles and says no, I tell her this is her deepthroat training. I fuck her face and throat her roughly. Tears stream down the whole shoot. I tie her hands behind her back and take her back to the camera and choke and slap her, she starts laughing. I ask her if she thinks this is funny and tell her I must not be doing my job. I fuck her face and throat her more roughly in various positions. I POV fuck her face and her eyes are bloodshot red. I figure 4 her face and fuck it and slap her roughly. I fuck her face more and more in various positions as she struggles and tears fall down her cheeks. She seems to be struggling so I ask if her throat wants a break and I'll fuck her. She just giggles more so I tell her to get on her knees. She says she can't and begs me to fuck her, so I do. I pound her tight little latin pussy. I fuck her face more and more before fucking her doggy style. I put my fingers down her throat and gag her. She isn't giggling anymore. I continue pounding her throat with my cock and slapping and choking her. I face her to the camera and put my fingers in her mouth and stretch it out and slap her. I make her lick my asshole before giving her a creampie surprise in her pussy and making her push all the cum out. That was easily one of the top 5 roughest scenes on the site ever!!! Bonus after the scene interview included.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:32:26
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/bahy8mfczjq3
Olegdganov1
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:03 am
Dakota Skye & Lexi Lore - Double Anal Delivery With Lexi And Dakota

screenshotscreenshot

Release Date: 2019

Lexi Lore and Dakota Skye are sweet but not-so-innocent girls who are ready for an asshole-expanding adventure. This proper pairing of super sluts is almost too much to handle!

screenshot

Video Size: 751.3 MB
Duration: 01:04:31
Resolution: 1280x720

https://filejoker.net/bs7yy2qdk16v
Olegdganov1
Added: Sep 01, 2023 2:01 am
Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cory Chase

Release Date: 16.12.2019

Cory is a lonely and sexually frustrated wife. Her new husband is always traveling. She has to be creative in order to find some alternative ways to have some fun.

screenshot

Video Size: 3.26 GB
Duration: 00:37:32

https://filejoker.net/l3myng3wfxzi
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:08 am
Cherry Kiss - Perfect Solemates

screenshotscreenshot

Cherry Kiss is a beautiful, fit woman with a very naughty mind! She knows her lover Kristof goes crazy for her perfect feet... they are true 'solemates'!

screenshot

Video Size: 927.8 MB
Duration: 00:23:24

https://filejoker.net/5hdf3pymk6mf
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:07 am
Cherry Kiss

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherry Kiss

Release Date: 30.08.2019

After getting separated from her friends during her hen party, Cherry Kiss is relieved when James Brossman stops his car to help her out. James is on his way back to Hungary, which happens to be Cherry's homeland, so the blonde babe gets in the car and they hit the road. Unfortunately, they don't get very far before James' car overheats. With no repair options available, Cherry and James check into the Fake Hostel until a garage opens. In the middle of the night, James is horny, so he starts to wank his big dick. Cherry, hearing him, invites him to join her for mutual masturbation, and tells him their significant others can't be mad because it's technically not cheating! Mutual masturbation soon turns to kissing, and before long, Cherry's got her tits out and James' cock in her mouth! James eats Cherry's pussy, then she asks him to lick her ass. James gives Cherry an anal orgasm with his cock, then covers her in jizz!

screenshot

Video Size: 809.7 MB
Duration: 00:35:21

https://filejoker.net/gg2v6dvz2pjr
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:05 am
Chloe Chaos

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chloe Chaos

Release Date: 31.01.2019

screenshot

Video Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:18:00

https://filejoker.net/awkhtlqnvzxa
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:04 am
Cherie DeVille. Massaging My Friend's Hot Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille

Release Date: 2019-10-04

Cherie DeVille enters the massage parlor, and as she gets a look at masseur Zac Wild, there is an immediate look of recognition on her face. 'Don't I know you?' she asks. He is unsure, but as he's thinking, it comes to Cherie. That's right, he was a friend of her son's in high school!, she says. Oh yes, he recognizes her now, Zac says brightly. It took him a second to place her since he hasn't seen her son since graduation a couple of years ago, he adds. Yes, it took her a moment too, Cherie says. He's grown up a lot in the last couple of years and looks so...adult now, Cherie says flirtatiously, looking Zac up and down. Well, he's 19 so he guesses he technically IS an adult now, he says playfully. Interesting...she says softly to herself, continuing to check him out.So...he hopes it won't be too weird, getting a massage from her son's friend?, Zac says. Cherie looks at him, biting her lip. No, not weird at all, she smiles naughtily. The masseur leads her to the massage table and waits for her to undress and get on the table.As the massage progresses, Cherie is enjoying it immensely and says that she never would have guessed that Zac had such amazing hands. Zac is modest and thanks her for her compliment, jokingly adding that all those years playing video games with her son have really improved his skill with his fingers. They sure have, she says dreamily. There is a moment of silence. She bets that his hands aren't the only...part of his body that he's good with, Cherie says sensually, reaching her hand over to caress his package. Zac lets out a small sound of pleasure. Wow, he never dreamed in a million years that he would have a chance with his friend's hot mom, is she serious!?, he asks. COMPLETELY serious, Cherie says firmly as she continues to feel his package. And she's not too worried that her son will find out?, he asks. She smiles up at him as she caresses his hard cock, grinning mischievously. Well...she won't tell if HE won't...

screenshot

Video Size: 4 GB
Duration: 00:41:47

https://filejoker.net/eca7t8ofnpe6
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 2:02 am
Cherie DeVille, Tara Ashley

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille, Tara Ashley

Release Date: 2019-03-08

When Donnie's step-mom (Cherie DeVille) and step-sister (Tara Ashley) come home, dying of thirst, he offers them some sweet tea. This will be the final test of his chemical concoction that turns unsuspecting females into nymphomaniacs. Donnie (Donnie Rock) devilishly watches as the two girls guzzle down the sweet tea and become unrestrained ragging sluts wanting sex, sex and more sex. Soon the two sex maniacs are fighting over Donnie's cock, seeing who could gag the hardest. Step-mom and step-daughter take turns frantically fucking Donnie. The afternoon quickly devolves into one of complete debauchery filled with fucking, sucking, fingering and squirting until Donnie empties his balls over his step-sister's and step-mother's face. The step-mother and step-daughter cum sluts swap spit and goo and then suddenly. the potion wears off and they wonder what the fuck just happened?

screenshot

Video Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 00:25:19

https://filejoker.net/s4jmvpsfz4wq
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 31, 2023 1:59 am
Cherie Deville - A Long Walk

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie Deville

Cherie Deville takes a walk on a deserted street and things take a bizarre but thrilling turn when strangers start stripping her one piece of clothing at a time. Being the exhibitionist that she is, Cherie is excited and elated by this unexpected series of events. When a strange man takes control of her ethereal adventure, Cherie can't help but give into the temptation and let go of all her inhibitions.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 00:42:15

https://filejoker.net/99jee43ltsh6
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2023 3:18 am
Chanel Shortcake - Sexy Selfies For Her Stepgrandpa

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Chanel Shortcake

Today, teeny tiny Chanel Shortcake shows up at her stepgrandpas house looking to hang out with her favorite older guy. Chanel chills by the pool and takes some naughty photos while her horny stepgrandpa watches from inside. Finally, he confronts her, remonstrating her for her bad behavior. To punish her, he whips out his long rod and stuffs it in her young mouth. She loves the taste of his boner, so she bends over and lets him stick it inside her fluff muffin. He makes passionate love to her while she moans like a wild animal. Then he feeds her a mouthful of cum. Chanel will definitely learn her lesson after this hardcore fuck session.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:32:15

https://filejoker.net/vlyz1e0z7szq
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2023 2:01 am
Casca Akashova Fucks For a Good Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Casca Akashova

Release Date: 2019.08.31

screenshot

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:43:34
Resolution: 1280x718

https://filejoker.net/i0azg0mder2p
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 30, 2023 1:58 am
Carolina Sweets, Kenna James Family Friction 2 Soothing Sister's Guilt

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carolina Sweets, Kenna James

Release Date: 2019-07-08

Carolina Sweets is still reeling from the crazy day she's had so far not only did she find out that her parents' marriage is falling apart, she also had sex with her step-brother, Nathan! She's so worried that she seeks advice and comfort from her more confident step-sister, Kenna James, who also just arrived home from college.
Carolina confesses to Kenna that she lost her virginity to Nathan, who is Kenna's biological brother, AND that she knows Dee and Eric's marriage is in trouble!
As Carolina hoped, Kenna takes the news in strides and reassures her that everything will be okay. Unbeknownst to Carolina, Kenna's secretly much more concerned about the news of their parents being in trouble than Carolina getting it on with her brother. Kenna may have tough skin, but it broke her heart when she had to say goodbye to her biological dad after her step-mom, Dee, won custody over her and Nathan. She can't stand the thought of having to pick sides like that again!
To further help Carolina calm down, Kenna offers a relaxing massage. Carolina is rattled but accepts her sister's loving touch.
As Carolina's massaged, she continues to fret. What if having a masseuse mom and such a touchy-feely family hampered her ability to set personal boundaries? Maybe it was all the touching that led her to have sex with her step-brother?? Kenna tries her best to soothe Caroline, both emotionally and physically, insisting that it's just how their family shows affection! Speaking of, she wishes that Carolina had come to HER to learn about sex! Is she curious about what sex would be like with a girl?
When Kenna starts seducing her, Carolina's worries quickly melt away as her curiosity and love for her step-sister take over. They are BOTH in need of major stress relief. Although things start with a sweet kiss, they're soon lost in sweet bliss as they dive into each other's pussies. Once they both work out the tension, will they be able to work together to save their family?

screenshot

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:41:00

https://filejoker.net/1yuhgeqrak80
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2023 2:15 am
Bunny Colby, Shay Evans. Maid Service - S9E3

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bunny Colby, Shay Evans

Rocking some stunning lingerie that highlights her pale skin and lush curves, Bunny Colby cleans up around her client's house. Playing sex games is on this maid's mind as she bends over to reveal the tops of her thighs. Bunny's employer, Shay Evans, eventually finds the blonde and takes her time staring at her treat.When Shay finally approaches Bunny, Bunny plays shy. Shay takes Bunny's duster away, and soon Bunny warms to Shay's touch. The girls are just getting acquainted with each other's busty chests when Shea's husband Alex Legend walks in and drops his suitcase as he sees what his wife is up to! Shay beckons Alex closer, creating a threesome with the hot cleaner.Dipping his head to sample the delights of Bunny's breasts, Alex makes it clear that he approves of this new arrangement. He leads both girls to the couch, where they each sit on either side of him. That position allows both Shay and Bunny to work together to whip out Alex's hardon and start sucking. They take turns sampling Alex's fuck stick, with Shay delivering a titty fuck before she peels off her thong and climbs on top for a stiffie ride.Bunny is content to watch as her employer rides her husband's dick. She even helps, leaning in to suck on Shay's tender nipples and to rub her clit. Then Bunny leans back and slides her thong to the side to play with her own clit as she simply enjoys the show that her employers are putting on for her.Alex and Shay haven't forgotten about the third part of their threesome. They bring Bunny in for a cowgirl fuck stick ride in her meaty twat. As Bunny is bouncing along, Shay takes her turn tantalizing Bunny's tits with her magical tongue. Then she mirrors Bunny's previous decision to lay back and masturbate while watching the sexy scene play out before her.Shay gets another turn with Alex's dick when she lays her head in Bunny's lap and lifts one leg high to accommodate Alex. When the girls swap places so Bunny is in the middle, the horny maid tilts her head back far enough to start feasting on Shay's dripping snatch. As Alex brings her off, she brings Shay off to ensure that both girls enjoy complete satisfaction. Then the girls work together to blow Alex until he rewards them with a fountain of jizz that they can stroke and spread everywhere.

screenshot

Video Size: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:31:59

https://filejoker.net/oibs4f80engn
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2023 2:02 am
Bunny Colby - Lusty Lingerie 19.11.19

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bunny Colby

Look at the way Bunny Colby fills out her bra and thong! This girl has curves for days with her massive breasts and her slim waist that flares into a nice big bottom. Sweet and sensual, she's always feeling herself up from top to bottom as she pushes all her buttons to prime herself to cum.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:17:38

https://filejoker.net/bzun0o1uhcdd
Olegdganov1
Added: Aug 29, 2023 1:59 am
Bunny Colby - Horny In Heels 15.11.19

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Bunny Colby

Check out the curves on Bunny Colby as she poses for you in a lingerie bra and panties with sheer pantyhose. She has the most incredible big breasts that she loves to flaunt for your pleasure. Once you tear your eyes from those jugs, she'll show you her hairy twat that is ready for action.

screenshot

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:16:39

https://filejoker.net/490gf6tqmium