Author
Petro111
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 26, 2022 3:53 pm
6Cool Cory Chase, Kenzie Love - Kenzie Love In Hot New Free Use Step Mom Vol 1 - Part Two 2160p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

I walk into my step-mom's bedroom and I find my step-mom and my step Aunt Cory Chase sitting naked on the bed. They try to convince me to have a threesome with them, and it doesn't take much to convince me! The two MILF's pull my hard cock out and they start to give me a double blowjob. Kenzi lies down on the bed so Cory can eat her pussy out; At the same time, I start fucking Cory's pussy in the doggystyle position. After a few minutes, Kenzi and Cory switch places so I can fuck Kenzi's pussy while Kenzi eats her step-sister's pussy out. I fuck both of their pussies back and forth, until I get close to cumming. Then, I jerk my cock all over Cory's face and in her mouth! I walk away to go grab a shower, and Cory reminds me that she wants me to be ready again in a few hours...
Genre: Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Handjob, Incesto, MILF, Natural Tits, POV, Straight, Threesome (FFM), Stepmom, Family Roleplay, Step Sister
Duration: 00:21:48
Size: 2.3 GB
Video type: 2160p
Video quality: SiteRip
Video: MP4 Video File, H.264, 3840x2160, 16:9, 23.976fps, bitrate 15004 kb/s
Audio: AAC 48000Hz, 2 channels, 128 kbps, bitrate 128 kb/s

Cory_Chase,_Kenzie_Love_-_Kenzie_Love_In_Hot_New_Free_Use_Step_Mom_Vol_1_-_Part_Two_2160p.mp4 (2360.0 Mb)
Hot collection of Teens (HD Video)
Actresses Erotik Picture Packs
Petro111
Added: Nov 25, 2022 3:54 pm
67) Cory Chase - Cory Chase in Free Use Stuck Step Mom Gets Anal 2160p

Genre: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Facial, Hairy, Hardcore, Incesto, MILF, POV, Straight, Stepmom, Family Roleplay, Free Use, Cum swallow
Duration: 00:55:41
Size: 5.89 GB

Cory_Chase_-_Cory_Chase_in_Free_Use_Stuck_Step_Mom_Gets_Anal_2160p.part1.rar (5000.0 Mb)
Cory_Chase_-_Cory_Chase_in_Free_Use_Stuck_Step_Mom_Gets_Anal_2160p.part2.rar (1216.1 Mb)

Important: Please update your Winrar to last version if you have problems with the extraction of files
Petro111
Added: Nov 24, 2022 3:30 pm
66) Joslyn Jane - Date Night 1080p

Conor’s stepmom Joslyn has been lonely lately so she figures she could convince Conor to move back in with her. Conor says he likes being independent because he can go out on dates and bring the girls back home. Joslyn knows that the easiest way to make Conor stay will be with stepmommy’s pussy!
Genre: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Dick, POV, Big Tits, Blonde
Duration: 00:56:52
Size: 1.94 GB
Video type: 1080p
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 4753kbps
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

Joslyn_Jane_-_Date_Night_1080p.mp4 (1989.0 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Nov 19, 2022 3:56 pm
65) Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Nikki Brooks in Free Use Step Mom - Multi-Milfverse - Vol 5 Gym Step Mom 2160p

screenshot screenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Lesbian, MILF, POV
Duration: 00:52:30
Size: 5.55 GB

Nikki_Brooks,_Cory_Chase_-_Nikki_Brooks_in_Free_Use_Step_Mom_-_Multi-Milfverse_-_Vol_5_Gym_Step_Mom_2160p.part1.rar (5000.0 Mb)
Nikki_Brooks,_Cory_Chase_-_Nikki_Brooks_in_Free_Use_Step_Mom_-_Multi-Milfverse_-_Vol_5_Gym_Step_Mom_2160p.part2.rar (858.0 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Nov 17, 2022 3:11 pm
64) Bunny Madison - Stepmom Gets What She Wants 1080p

screenshot screenshot

Bunny Madison gives her stepson Jason a new haircut while assuring him that she won't mess it up. She's been in school to learn cosmetics and she has been practicing a lot. Jason will be her first model and he's understandably nervous. When Bunny leans in to begin her work, her big boobs are pushed right into his face. He whines about her low cut shirt and that he can see Bunny's nipple. Bunny draws back and flashes Jason in response to his complaints.
Genre: Ball Sucking, Big Areolas, Big Ass, Big Dick, Big Nipples, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Family Secrets, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Boy, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, POV, Shaved Pussy, Spanking, Super Skinny, Tan Lines, Titty Fuck
Duration: 00:24:50
Size: 1.89 GB
HD video type: 1080p
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.970fps 10700kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 196kbps

Bunny_Madison_-_Stepmom_Gets_What_She_Wants_1080p.mp4 (1934.7 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Nov 13, 2022 2:54 pm
63) Cory Chase - Cory Chase in Step Mom Gives Up Her Ass During a Party 2160p

screenshot

My step-mom, Cory Chase, walks into my bedroom to make sure that I am dressed up for my going away party! Cory is wearing a sparkly dress as she asks me why I am still in my pajamas. I confessed to my step-mom that my girlfriend just broke up with me, so I am pretty upset. I was supposed to try anal sex for the first time with my ex-girlfriend, but she ended up breaking up with me before we got around to it. Cory lifts up her dress and she shows me her butt hole. I am surprised to see that my step-mom has a butt plug inside of her ass. She pulls her big tits out from under her dress, and she tells me that she would love to have some quick anal sex with me! I pull the butt plug out of her ass, and then she starts to give me a blowjob. After her mouth makes my cock nice and hard, she hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. After riding my cock with her pussy, she switches holes and she puts my cock right inside of her ass hole! She switches to the reverse cowgirl position next, and she rides my cock with her pussy and ass some more. I continue to fuck both of my step-mom's holes, until I am ready to cum. Then I jerk my cock off into her mouth, and I watch her swallow it all!
Genre: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Facial, MILF, POV, Straight, Toys, Family Roleplay, Stepmom
Duration: 00:20:03
Size: 2.12 GB
Video: AVC1(24 bits), 3840×2160(1.78:1), Frame Rate- 23.976FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC(0xaac0), 16 bps, 48.0 kHz, channels - 2, Bitrate: 128 kbps

Cory_Chase_-_Cory_Chase_in_Step_Mom_Gives_Up_Her_Ass_During_a_Party_2160p.mp4 (2170.9 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Nov 11, 2022 3:56 pm
62) Cory Chase in Multi-Milfverse - Introductions 1080p

Genre: Anal, Vaginal, Oral, MILF, Hole Swapping, Ass To Pussy, Ass To Mouth, Pussy To Mouth, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Swallow, Blonde, Big Tits, Glasses, Hairy, POV, Roleplay, Taboo
Duration: 00:26:18
Size: 1.05 GB
Video type: 1080p
Video Quality: Siterip
Video: AVC 5503 kb/s 1920x1080 23.976 FPS
Audio: AAC 192 kb/s 2 channels 44.1 kHz

Cory_Chase_in_Multi-Milfverse_-_Introductions_1080p.mp4 (1072.7 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 27, 2022 3:20 pm
61) Fiona Costello aka Mama Fiona - Fuck StepMom on the Bathroom Counter 1080p

Babe you are absolutely OBSESSED with your stepmothers ass! You catch me in the bathroom while I’m brushing my teeth and initially scold you since your stepfather is home. You tell me we are home alone. You love fucking your stepmother like this - hair up & messy and in a tshirt. Nobody gets to see your stepmom like this - only you - so its special and you don’t want to miss an opportunity. You proceed to get deep into stepmommy’s ass. I love it of course. Things quickly turn passionate when you to to town on my pussy and have my legs quivering! I grab your rock hard cock and jerk you a bit before having you eat me and eventually fuck me on the bathroom counter, stopping intermittently to have casual chat. We both know this is so wrong but god dammit I just can’t stop wanting to fuck my stepson!
Genre: POV, 1on1, Straight, Virtual Handjob, English Language, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Virtual Sex, Virtual POV, Virtual Missionary
Duration: 00:14:48
Size: 1.13GB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 10640kbps [V: Mainconcept Video Media Handler [eng] (h264 main L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10640 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps [A: #Mainconcept MP4 Sound Media Handler [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 317 kb/s)]

Fiona_Costello_aka_Mama_Fiona_-_Fuck_StepMom_on_the_Bathroom_Counter_1080p.mp4 (1161.9 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 27, 2022 11:13 am
60) Fiona Costello aka Mama Fiona - Thirsty Stepmom's Moral Dilemma 720p

Join me on my brains emotional rollercoaster as I battle with myself, going back and forth, berating myself for being so kinky and messed up, trying to figure out whether or not I should try to fuck my stepson. I'm doing the laundry when I see a pair of my panties fall out of your pants. My panties, in YOUR pants? with... wait, is that... CUM???? I don't know what comes over me but the only way to find out is to taste it... right? So I do. And all of a sudden I am so thirsty for my stepson's cock that I don't even know what to do with myself. Knowing that my boy is jerking off to me, thinking about me... good lord it drives me WILD. I have become a wanton stepmother and I can't stop barging in on you now, trying to catch you in the act. Trying to see if you're still stroking that dick to me. Trying to gauge whether or not I should do something, knowing how attracted I am to my own stepson at this point. I am constantly wrestling with myself now - I am your STEPMOM! Isn't this incredibly wrong!? I shouldn't feel so turned on by this! This is ludacris. I can't do something, come on! Or should I? I make sure i'm really loud when I'm getting fucked by my husband in the other room, making sure you can hear me before I barge in again trying to catch you. What is my plan even? Will I lend a helping hand if I catch you? I wrestle again with myself because I know this is SO wrong... but god I can't help it now, knowing that you're fantasizing about your own stepMom. Now I want it, I need it... just as badly as you. My pussy is wet and throbbing and all I can do is think about fucking my own stepson!!! I am so thirsty for you.... I don't know how long I can take this! I creep down the hallway and into your room... I have to do it.. Its so wrong... but I have to...
Genre: POV, 1on1, Straight, Virtual Blowjob, Virtual Handjob, English Language, Virtual Sex, Virtual POV, Virtual Cowgirl, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Virtual Missionary, Brunette
Duration: 00:30:15
Size: 279.4 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 1189kbps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1189 kb/s]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 94kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 94 kb/s)]

Fiona_Costello_aka_Mama_Fiona_-_Thirsty_Stepmom's_Moral_Dilemma_720p.mp4 (279.4 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 26, 2022 3:31 pm
59) Mona Wales - Jerking Off and Fucking Your Mom 1080p

Your Mom is worried about you because you havent cum in a while. She explains that its ok to feel pleasure and tells you to jerk off with her and gives you a JOI before getting so horny that she has to take your cock right now.
Genre: POV, 1on1, Straight, Virtual Blowjob, Virtual Handjob, English Language, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Masturbation, Trimmed Pussy, Virtual POV, Virtual Sex, Virtual Creampie, Virtual Cowgirl, Virtual Missionary
Duration: 00:06:47
Size: 400.2 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 24fps 7923kbps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7923 kb/s]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 313kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 313 kb/s)]

Mona_Wales_-_Jerking_Off_and_Fucking_Your_Mom_1080p.mp4 (400.2 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 26, 2022 7:09 am
5Cool Mona Wales - Your Friend's Hot Mom Seduces You 1080p

You are over at your friend's house hanging out with their mom, and your friend leaves for a date. She asks you if you have any plans tonight and offers to give you a tour of her bedroom that she had redone. She slowly seduces you, by sitting on the bed, feeding you compliments, and asking you what you think of her looks and if you would ever date her. She massages your thigh and then takes off her clothes and offers herself to you, she gets on top of you and rides you she lets you fuck away at her while dirty talking and begging for your cum. She is so grateful for your young hot cock that she cums and squirts all over your throbbing cock.
Genre: POV, 1on1, Straight, English Language, Virtual POV, Virtual Sex, Virtual Cowgirl, MILF, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Virtual Missionary, Virtual Creampie
Duration: 00:09:19
Size: 688.9 MB
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 10000kbps [V: h264 main L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 10000 kb/s]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 317 kb/s)]

Mona_Wales_-_Your_Friend's_Hot_Mom_Seduces_You_1080p.mp4 (688.9 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 25, 2022 3:28 pm
57) Mona Wales - Mom Turns you into a Sex Slave 1080p

Your mom wakes you up and you are tied up and she is ready to pounce on you. She wants to fuck you and dominate you and unleash her wild sexuality all over your body!!!
Genre: POV, 1on1, Straight, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Virtual Cowgirl, Virtual Reverse Cowgirl, Virtual Creampie, Trimmed Pussy, Masturbation, Virtual Sex, Virtual POV
Size: 555.5 MB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 24fps 8862kbps [V: h264 main L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8862 kb/s]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 189kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 189 kb/s)]

Mona_Wales_-_Mom_Turns_you_into_a_Sex_Slave_1080p.mp4 (555.5 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 22, 2022 3:51 pm
56) Penny Barber - Your Step-Mom Penny Wants Some Stress Relief 1080p

Your step-mom Penny is really frustrated that you don't have a job and you're very messy, often leaving her to clean up after you. While she'd prefer you get a job, she also needs to let off some stress and steam and you seem well qualified to help. As she puts the moves on you, popping buttons on her top to let loose her big MILF tits, she continues undressing while flirting and touching you, reaching out and stroking and then sucking your big hard cock. She can't resist taking things further, bending over on the couch to let you fuck her from behind and then missionary, and loudly moaning encouragement for you to shoot a hot creampie load in her pussy
Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunettes, Creampie, Handjob, Housewife, MILF, Over 30, POV, Seduction, Shaved Pussy
Duration: 00-20-04
Size: 965.2 MB
Video Format: MP4
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 30fps 6392kbps
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 321kbps

Penny_Barber_-_Your_Step-Mom_Penny_Wants_Some_Stress_Relief_1080p.mp4 (965.2 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 17, 2022 3:35 pm
55) RheaSweet - Auntie Rhea 1080p

My nephew came to stay with me over the weekend. I have been so excited to see him and have some company in the house. Its been a little lonely so having him here will be an extra treat. I show him into the room that he will be staying in and welcome him to join me on the couch once he is settled. I put on a movie for us to watch as we snuggle up on the couch. I embarrassingly doze off, waking up to realize my nipple had slipped out of my top. I apologize to my nephew but he gave me a look that seemed as if he enjoyed seeing it. I brush those thoughts quickly out of my head. What kind of aunt would I be if I let my mind wonder? Getting ready for bed, I find myself too excited to go to bed with having company in the house. I wonder if my nephew is still awake and wouldn't mind some chatting. I peek into the door and see him looking back at me. Pushing further into the room, I ask if he would like to hang out on the bed together while catching up on life. Again I doze off but this time when I wake up, I see my hand stroking my nephews cock!
Genre: 1on1, Straight, Virtual Blowjob, Virtual Handjob, English Language, Virtual POV, Virtual Sex, Brunette, Virtual Cowgirl, Virtual Doggystyle, Virtual Cum on Tits, MILF, Trimmed Pussy, Natural Tits, Medium Tits, POV
Duration: 00:22:38
Size: 2.67 GB
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 16700kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 main L4.0, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 16700 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [A: SoundHandler [eng] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s)]

RheaSweet_-_Auntie_Rhea_1080p.mp4 (2737.7 Mb)
Petro111
Added: Oct 12, 2022 3:42 pm
54) Sofie Marie - My StepMom Is A Dom 3 POV 720p

Sofie is a typical overbearing stepmom. NOT! Sofie is so disappointing to catch her stepson masturbating that she tries an unconventional approach to curb his enthusiasm. She berates and then sucks her stepson's dick. But, just a BJ won't do, so she hops on his hard cock and rides him. He busts his nut in her pussy and she is mad at him for coming early. Can you blame him?
Genre: All Sex, POV, MILF, Brunette, Big Tits, Fake Tits, Taboo, Step Mom, Blowjob, Handjob, Balls Sucking, Cowgirl, Creampie
Duration: 00:14:33
Size: 503.3 MB
HD video type: 720p
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 (16:9) 30fps 4658kbps [V: Baseline L3.1, YUV4:2:0]
Audio: AAC LC 44100Hz stereo 202kbps

Sofie_Marie_-_My_StepMom_Is_A_Dom_3_POV_720p.mp4 (503.3 Mb)