Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 29, 2022 12:52 pm
Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl) First training my secretary | 928.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

Quote:
After that, my boss wrote to me in the chat. "I'll call in a few days and then we'll get that hotel room." "No fucking way, you bastard. I'm never letting you touch me."I'll come to a meeting that would preserve my reputation. My boss was from the first day obsessed with me and he wants to fuck me, I always rejected any of his proposal for a meeting anywhere. He said that it would still happen and laughed. But what happened two days ago made me embarrassed and his last message...I was not going to undress for my boss. I said that I will not do this and I do not care that he can fire me. He told me to dance for him, I did not want to do it. But in some magical way I do this, I undress for him. I vaguely remember everything that was happening, as if it was not with me, as though my boss was controlling my mind, I did everything he wanted. When I wake up from the magic d.o.p.e, I was in the sperm of my boss, as it happened I can not remember. He used me, dirty bastard.

screenshot

Angel._aka_Angel_Desert_desertigl_desertigl_Angel.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 27, 2022 12:35 pm
Aletta Ocean - Aletta Fucks With Her New Boss In The Office | 782.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Hot New Scene Aletta Ocean !!!

screenshot

Aletta_Ocean_Aletta_Ocean.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 26, 2022 12:41 pm
Aidra Fox & Janice Griffith & Lana Rhoades & Riley Reid (Office 4-Play: Intern Edition / 22.08.16) | 387.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Aidra Fox & Janice Griffith & Lana Rhoades & Riley Reid | 22.08.16 | 387.6 MB

screenshot

Aidra_Lana_Rhoades_Riley_Reid._Office_4Play_Intern_Edition_Aidra_Fox.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 26, 2022 12:39 pm
AJ Applegate (Curvy Secretary Punished by her Boss / 10.06.16) | 726.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

AJ Applegate | 10.06.16 | 726.6 MB

screenshot

AJ_Applegate._Curvy_Secretary_Punished_by_her_Boss_AJ_Applegate.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 25, 2022 12:39 pm
Vinna Reed (Cristal Caitlin) (High Class Blonde Housewife Gets Dp By Hubby And His Boss) | 586.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Bang! Glamkore is the only place to go to find Europe's hottest high class women getting used like a common slut. High heels and fetish play are what these babes are all about! This week's featured hottie is Vinna Reed - a blonde beauty who intentionally gets caught masturbating when she knows her hubby's boss is coming over for cocktails.
Vinna Reed is one naughty glam queen of a housewife. She knows her hubby is bringing his boss home for cocktails, and she intentionally gets walked in on while she's masturbating. She invites the guys to help her out, and they gladly partake of her blonde good looks and perky tits, and help themselves to all of her wet holes when they gang up and double penetrate this lusty high class whore!

screenshot

Vinna_Reed_Vinna_Reed.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 24, 2022 12:33 pm
Vivian Fox - Fit Doctor Wife Vivian Fox Cuckolds In Hospital Room | 954 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Vivian Fox's husband is at the hospital today where she works at as a doctor. Unfortunately he fell and hurt himself so Vivian is taking good care of him. The only thing is she has a heated relationship with fellow doctor Will Tile and now their passion is reaching a peak in the hospital bed right next to Vivian's husband. He doesn't seem to mind though, he just wants to watch his wife take a big cock and reach levels of satisfaction he could never give her.

Vivian Fox | 22.09.22 | 954 MB

screenshot

Vivian_Fox_Fit_Doctor_Wife_Vivian_Fox_Cuckolds_In_Hospital_Room_Vivian_Fox.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 22, 2022 12:37 pm
Susan Ayn (Hardcore DP For The Young Secretary) | 244.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Elle est jeune, elle est belle, elle vient de Prague et on sent deja son enorme potentiel ! Voici Susan Ayn qui joue la secretaire tres tres coquine sous les cameras de Franck Vicomte. Fellations, doubles-penetrations, Susan a pris enormement de plaisir durant cette scene et ca se voit ! Une scene en avant-premiere du film evenement Manon, Secretaire Debutante !

Susan Ayn | 19.04.2015 | 244.7 MB

screenshot

Susan_Ayn_Susan_Ayn.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 20, 2022 12:33 pm
Riley Reyes (Submissive Secretary Dominated by her Boss / 13.09.16) | 365.5 MB

screenshot

Riley Reyes | 13.09.16 | 365.5 MB

screenshot

Riley_Reyes._Submissive_Secretary_Dominated_by_her_Boss_Riley_Reyes.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 19, 2022 12:17 pm
Peta Jensen (Big Boob Secretary Does Her Black Boss / 15.04.16) | 499.3 MB

screenshot

Peta Jensen | 15.04.16 | 499.3 MB

screenshot

Peta_Jensen._Big_Boob_Secretary_Does_Her_Black_Boss_Peta_Jensen.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:10 pm
Lea Guerlin, Apolonia Lapiedra - Hardcore threesome with the school doctor | 566.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: MP4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You loved the first Apolonia Lapiedra's DORCEL scene, the beautiful Spanish girl. It was necessary to make a second one with her.
She's, in this scene directed by Franck Vicomte, with the lovely young French girl Léa Guerlin. The 2 girls gets fucked by the school doctor Kristof Kale.
Don't miss the fantastic "Léa/Apolonia" blowjob and the juicy anal part with the spanish girl.

screenshot

Lea_Guerlin_Apolonia_Lapiedra_Apolonia_Lapiedra_Lea_Guerlin.MP4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 12:04 pm
Lela Star (Get It Up Grandpa / 03.01.2019) | 565.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Horny Grandpa Lou is at the doctor's office for his annual checkup. As the sexy nurse, Lela Star, checks his vitals, Lou pulls her onto his lap and feels her up. Doctor Johnny Sins walks into the room and helps Lela up scolding Lou for being such an old dog. Dr. Johnny asks Lou if he's been having any issues and Lou complains that he hasn't been able to get it up. Dr. Johnny decides to test Lou's condition by fucking nurse Lela right in front of him! Will a creampie in Lela's tight pussy be enough for Grandpa Lou to get it up?

Lela Star | 03.01.2019 | 565.5 MB

screenshot

Lela_Star._Get_It_Up_Grandpa_Lela_Star.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:10 pm
Kyler Quinn - Kyler's Office Quickie | 741.3 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Kyler Quinn | 01.03.2020 | 741.3 MB

screenshot

Kyler_Quinn_Kylers_Office_Quickie._Anal_All_Sex_Blowjob_720p_Kyler_Quinn.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:21 pm
Julia Ann (Lost In Brazzers Episode 2 / 06.04.16) | 264 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Danny wakes up to find himself in the hospital under the watchful of eye of Dr. Julia Ann. Desperate for answers, Danny gets some information from a fellow prisoner of the Brazzers Universe, but when the busty Dr. Ann comes calling, Danny must once again lay the pipe.

Julia Ann | 06.04.16 | 264 MB

screenshot

Julia_Ann._Lost_In_Brazzers_Episode_2_Julia_Ann.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 9:54 pm
Jasmine Jae - Horsing Around With The Stable Boy | 347.8 MB

screenshot

Quote:
Jasmine Jae's stable boy is barely able to carry a bale of hay, let alone his own boss. But this busty beauty is determined to break him in, especially after a glance at his mouthwatering big dick! Jordi had always been small for his age and he always got picked on for his size, but he really needs this job and if miss Jasmine orders him to fuck her pierced MILF pussy, he'll do it! But the one thing she really wants is for this skinny Spanish stable boy to stretch out her ass with every inch of that huge cock, pounding away until he unloads deep inside her for an anal creampie finish! He might b scrawny, but Jordi sure can fuck well, and that's all Jasmine cares about.

Jasmine Jae | 07.07.2018 | 347.8 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Jae_Horsing_Around_With_The_Stable_Boy_Jasmine_Jae.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 5:43 pm
Office 4-Play VIII: UK Edition / 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Jasmine Jae, Leigh Darby, Rebecca Moore, and Tia Layne are in charge of sex toy acquisition at one of Britain's leading dildo manufacturers. They're starting to think their task is hopeless when Keiran Lee walks in with the greatest thing to hit the sex toy business in years: the K2! Boasting a guaranteed orgasm in less than two seconds, the K2 impresses immediately, but the lusty lasses decide they need to compare it to the real thing! taking turns with the dildo, Keiran's cock, and each other's tight pussies, the busty Brits suck and fuck until they're all cumming hard in one of the most incredible orgies you've ever seen!

Jasmine Jae & Leigh Darby & Rebecca Moore & Tia Layne | 18.02.15 | 565.9 MB

screenshot

Jasmine_Moore_Tia_Layne._Office_4Play_VIII_UK_Edition_Jasmine_Jae.mp4